Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
MoranZee
Suuba
Toejam
7 posters

Frequency

Suuba
    Suuba

Frequency - Page 13 Empty Re: Frequency

Post  Suuba Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:11 am

it IS impossible to freak me out lol
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:17 pm

thats a huge let down D:.lol jk.anyway finally got my ms word going again.stupid thing was a trial that ended at the end of may.so once finals are over then i should have more time to actually put into my story.I know what i wanna do just cant find the time for it c.c
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:36 pm

psh its not a let down, cuz I'm awesome >.> and ms word sucks
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:35 am

Not awesome enough to stop that from being a let down c,c.and notepad doesnt have spell check so that makes it better,not only that,the fonts+the things like bold,italic,and underline are quite handy too.so all in all its better c,c
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:25 pm

nah its awesome enough. blah blah ms word still sucks, notepad is better
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:40 pm

pfft whatever you say but im not seeing it c.c
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:48 pm

you don't see it cuz you're not awesome enough
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:05 am

Nu uh,cool guys dont look at explosions.I dont look at explosion
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:01 pm

wut you talkin about, only cool people look at explosions
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:14 pm

If cool people looked at explosions then micheal bay would be cool.hes not
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:08 am

don't know who that is but only cool people like me look at explosions
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:50 pm

micheal bay is the guy who made those craptastic transformers movies.and i think hes making a third.and a TMNT movie.which is gonna suck.Like the explosions which are not for cool people.thats why they're for you lol
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:59 pm

oh... wut you talkin about the transformers were awesome like explosions. you don't know the meaning of AWESOME! >..> you take too long to post and write the story
    <--- see that? that is one meaning of AWESOME
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:17 pm

That was serverly retarded lol.And your right.I've been at summer school all month so i've been busy but itsover now c.c.but that exam was murder.i passed it anyway.time to get back to work on the story.
    Anyway those transformers movies sucked!The original movie was the best.it didnt need flashy explosions.And i DEFINE awesome!you dont know the meaning of awesome!

btw i think there was some stuff i had int he story i didnt add yet.wasnt much but its something.ill post it and get back to work now
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:29 pm

As they continue forward TJ’s gem lit up and Su’s voice called out, “Stop right there!” Curt and TJ froze in place as Su came out of the gem. “Do you really think charging to the city and praying that you win is a good idea? It’s time you face it TJ you’re gonna get your ass kicked if you try to win another battle by pure luck. This isn’t one of those books or TV shows where you can just walk into a battle, and expect new skills to appear out of nowhere. You have to LEARN.” TJ gave Su a cold sarcastic stare and replied, “I hate learning. But where are we supposed to find the time to do this anyway? Yuu will be here in a matter of hours. We can’t afford to miss the chance to cut him off here or we’ll be at a disadvantage!” Curt shuffled through his bag and removed a scroll from it. “Here’s our solution. The runes on this scroll give it the ability to transport the user and his party to an instance dungeon created for the sole purpose of training. It uses the user’s mana and surrounds the area to maximize the amount, and to increase the speed the time in that area moves at so it’s separate from the outside world time. So basically we go in here and you’ve got a lot more time to train then you would out here, and you can use more mana and get better effects then you would here.” The two glared at Curt until Su said, “If you were awesome you would have mentioned that a few days ago.” Curt glared back at her and snarled, “Shut up!” He untied the rope that held it closed and unravelled it, throwing it up in the air and clasping his hands together. The wind surged and forcefully blew all around him, a long stream of mana shot downwards piercing the clouds and creating a seal on the ground below Curt’s feet. The scroll turned to ashes and blew away, but the long beam of light remained. He stepped out of it and it turned from blue to white. “Alright are you two ready to practice or what?” Curt asked. “Do you even need to ask?” Su replied. TJ nodded his head twice and Curt pointed backwards to that portal. “Let’s do this!” He exclaimed as they all walked into it.

The beam of mana slowly drifted down towards the ground and carried the three. They were gently lowered and landed, then it reverted to its blue shade and it released a quiet humming. All around them was a vast field, small flowers like pansies, tulips, roses and violets bloomed. The sky was a bright baby blue but there was no sun. But the most shocking thing about this place was there a long stream of strange red, white, and possibly green lights. It was like the aurora borealis that could be seen in the Snow Field outside of Elias. Curt cleared his throat and began, “Alright you two listen up. There’s a certain amount of time before the portal will be able to be used again and we can leave, so feel free to use this time to train as much as you can. And don’t waste it! TJ this is to help you out so I expect you to make it worthwhile. Also amusing for me.” TJ was rubbing his neck but stopped when Curt said that last sentence. “Beg your pardon?” He asked Curt. “It’s nothin’ don’t mind it. More importantly, Su will-“. Curt was quickly cut off as Su waved her hand and groaned, “Blah blah blah shut it already will you? You’ve been talking like we care. I’ll make this quick. TJ your fighting me as soon as you learn what the hell you’re doing with those spells of yours, got it?” TJ nodded, placing one hand on his chin gently rubbing it in a thinking manner. Curt glared angrily at Su. His face cringed and his eyes darting in her direction, one slightly twitching. “Alright let’s not waste time. I wanna get right to the fighting ‘cause I’m bored. TJ! Listen up alright?” Su commanded. TJ stood up straight and watched her attentively, determination flaring in his eyes. “The first thing you need to do is get a grip on using your mana. In terms you can understand you need to FOCUS!” TJ nodded his head twice quickly his gaze stayed the same way. “First things first.” She continued, “You were once a Bard. You may have forgotten what you could do and how, but Bards could use Water magic too. If you could manage using SP to control your water magic it’ll give you a better idea of using your mana to fight.” TJ crossed his arms and thought for a moment. “I dunno how I even did it from the start. When I think about it now, the idea of using spells that use SP seems so fluent and easy, like you were born with that skill. But at the same time I can hardly remember anything that happened back before I woke in Belos. Only those fragments of my memory that I saw in the Iris Crystals. I just wish that I-““SHUT UP!” Su roared breathing heavily with her hands in fists. “Enough with your complaining! Cry me a river jeez! You want your memories back? Do something about it! You wanna create a better future? Do something about it! I want you to stop being a whiny little brooding angst teen and get over yourself! So I’m gonna do something about it! I’m gonna train your ass to fight and kick ass! So its kick ass or get your ass kicked! When you’re fighting me I’m not holding back on you at all. So fight me with everything you’ve got! Now, get your act together before we fight ‘cause I’m expecting you to at least put up a fight.” TJ watched Su in shock for a few moments and clenched his fists. He held one at chest height and watched it intensely, then grit his teeth and said, “Show me what you can do.” Su crossed her arms and nodded then answered, “Now that’s what I like to hear. You better be ready ‘cause I’m gonna take you to hell. Making it back alive is your job.” TJ grinned and started to stretch, holding one arm and moving the other around in a circular motion. “Let’s get this started!” Su exclaimed. “Your first task is to gain control of your water powers. To do that you’re gonna have to focus. Hold out your hand like this-“Su held out her hand with her palm facing up at about chest height and TJ followed suit. “You’re not completely bad at this. Next try imagining water. A flowing stream, an ongoing one that has no end.” She closed her eyes and gently lifted her hand upwards slowly. “Feel the flow coursing throughout your body; channel it, and focus it so it moves toward the hand you’re holding out.” TJ’s face cringed as his hand started to tremble. “It...Its cold, but I think I can feel the power flowing through my arm. What do I do next Su?” He asked her. “Since you’re just a beginner at this try, focusing a little bit of that power into your fingertips. Little by little, like one drop at a time, then slowly increase the speed to a steady pace.” TJ nodded and did as he was told. “I think I’ve reached that point. Now what?” Su glanced at him with one eye and explained, “Keep that pace, but I want you to release that energy. Remember, keep the pace and keep your concentration.” TJ did as he was told and finally opened his eyes. A small ball of water levitated above the palm of his hand. “That’s amazing...” TJ told her, completely astonished.

Last edited by TJ on Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:30 pm

From there on is where things get cool.I'll do my best to have this finished as soon as i can.This hiatus has been too long.
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:42 pm

alright added yesterday's work to it too.can't say im not doing anything now lol
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:13 am

You define retarded moron >.> also you don't know an awesome movie when you see one like transformers
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:01 am

Psssh suuuure.Anything with james cameron's name usually sucks.Besides,in the second one there were so many things wrong with it.MEGAN FOX+TRANSFORMERS DOES NOT MAKE A GOOD MOVIE.It makes a sucky one!And it sucked!Not even she liked it c.c.Besides, Megan Fox+motorcycles is just plain wrong.Thats for fanservice lol.Heck,the movie was so bad not even i wanted to see it.And i bet if you saw it you'd cry tears of blood.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:43 am

I've seen the second one, it was awesome. execpt the part where everyone around me and my friends began screamin bloody murder. now that made our ears bleed.
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:11 pm

after i heard the line, "I'm under the enemy's scrotum" i knew it was horrible.What robot has a scrotum?
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:59 am

psh like I know
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:43 am

exactly lol.bad movie has bad lines.the bad grammar was on purpose.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:38 am

blah blah blah its still a good movie
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:20 pm

Far from good

Sponsored content