Well shit

Suuba

Well shit

Post  Suuba on Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:49 pm

Surprisingly I still know the password lmfao...
    ...well shit where to start, still not sure but fuck it

It's been quite awhile since ive been on here and honestly i wasnt sure if i was gonna come back. I mean ive been off and on, reading up on all the updates you put up (going great btw) but it never felt right to just come back, if that makes any sense at all?? Maybe its my guilt who knows, finally got off my ass and came back. though in all honestly i cant really apologize for being a shitty friend and leaving you here for like 2-3 years to deal with shit on your own. dick move, i know.i dont really have any excuses for being so shitty,but I really am sorry about that leaving you hanging for about forever.

Spoiler:
    is it really a spoiler tho??
    For real though man if youre going through any shit as of (now??? ) wh enever... ? ? (sorry), just know you got this adn the shit to get through it. I mean you always have when shit got fucking bad, even when no one was here to really help you through it.

oh shit look at all this mushy shit coming from me, now i gotta go fight someone jfc (dont worry though ill be back, i dont plan on leaving again :^) )
    TJ

Re: Well shit

Post  TJ on Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:19 pm

Holly shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
    You're alive!

Come here and let me love you. We've got a buttload of catching up to do!
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:51 am

lol nah u can keep ur love thanks

is it really another spoiler tho:
    not really but its a kind of funny story that happens to me on my campus so
    so last semester i had longer hair and a batman hoodie, and i wore it all the time (it was the only think i really had fight me) so i got the name "Bat(man) girl" from the peeps round campus
    and i came back for the new semester with a new hoodie and shorter hair and no one knew who the fuck i was. my supervisors at work had a hard time to, they  would be like "weren't you the bat girl" or whatever
    it was great, and hilarious (well to me anyway lmfao
    TJ

Post  TJ on Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:24 pm

Your loss!

Still, sounds like you made a heck of a name for yourself on campus. You should run with it. Before you know it, you'll become a memorable part of the school years after you graduate. That aside, good nicknames are rare lol.
    Who wouldn't wanna be known for fighting evil by moonlight and winning love fighting more evil by daylight? Amirite?
    That aside, I'm interested in your hairstyle. Details please and thank you! For...science. Yes, science. The made up kind. The only kind.
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:10 am

Almost a whole year, wow look at me. Doin it again. things dont change huh?
    I told u, shittiest friend possible and the worlds shittiest at getting back to people
    Still it's kindof funny its really only been us two for like the past few years, you kno despite my sudden disappearances and reappearances

An ice world huh? Well if it's anything like canadian winters, ill have to bring out the heavy coats n shit and wear about 30 layers. in all honesty, i want to say something to encourage ya an all that sappy crap, but knowing me well i don't really have anything but fuck those other people. If anything it's opposite, you're not the toxic one, whats that phrase takes one to know one?and believe me youre not. To that I say fuck them. Though dude if you ever need help, dunno how i will, but ill try my best to help your sorry ass lololol Wink

Though I guess on a different note:
    mmm it all would depend if I had this tbh

but other then that not really. though i really want to get this kickass sweater lol
    nah but no one really remembers me by that anymore which is great as peeps wont recognize which means theyll leave me alone lmfao. works out perfectly imo
    I doubt this matters at like all anymore:
    my hair looks just about as wild as it does here

my hair isnt that shade of blue, but it's somewhere in all the masses of blue
    still look tired an pissy as ever lmfao
    people callin me son an sir increased like 100% with that cut lmfao
    this is probably the only fire emblem game ill ever own

tbh i was looking for conquest but they only had this one.difficult in some spots but overall it's pretty fun so far
    but even better is ive landed the best final fantasy game, besides the tactics series, with min damage for like 13 bucks
    it came with everything the only bad thing is the case is a bit damaged in the back so if i open it to get the last two disks the back falls off but thats a easy fix. not bad for 13 bucks eh

ill prob come back and post more about whats been going up with me, all i got right now is stupid shit but idk maybe itll improva ya mood
    who really knows
    until next time
    TJ

Post  TJ on Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:13 am

I...there's a lot I want to say. But brevity is my one weakness, and I won't let it be this time.

The heart and soul of our dilemma:
    In truth, I'm glad your back. It's...a guilty pleasure, really. However, I expect that nothing good will come of it--that is, being further involved with me. What needs to be done is something that will likely bring disaster in its wake. If the years have taught me anything about human nature, they'll seek out something to attribute issues to and I'd rather it not be you. You needn't, nor shouldn't be a victim to my actions.

But enough about me. From what I've seen, I think you've changed much over these years. You've matured and it shows. Though as I'm wont to be, I'm unfamiliar with the landscape of your life as it is now. If it's already seen change, then don't stress yourself over the matter, but there's something I want you to do. Something I need to say now, or may hesitate to do before I lose the opportunity.
    I want you to do what I didn't do--go out there, meet people and find lifelong friends. Ones that will stick it out with you through the slog of life. In a sense, it is hypocrisy yes, but there's truth in the statement that humans cannot live without one another. They may be treacherous, vile and may someday forsake you entirely, but someday you'll find a bond worth keeping.
    We're similar in some respects, but you have a charm that I can't muster. I'm positive others will see that in you too. So don't be afraid to get out there. You too, are human. You might not agree with everyone, but one cannot deny their origins.

But I digress--I'm glad you've gotten a chance to play Br. For all the flak that it gets from both fans old and alike of the series, I feel that there's more to it than meets the eye. As Azura often says, "We need each other". A statement you will rarely, if ever, hear spoken by another person.

Still, I've gone on long enough. When you next return I might not be here, but don't think too much about it. We were all bound to leave someday. At the very least, you won't have to worry about forgetting me here. Although if you do want to come again to revisit our shared past, that would be fine too. I'm sure so long as forumotion is around, all this stuff will still be here. Should a time come where it's not, then hold those things in your heart as a relic of history. Yours, that is.
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:30 am

Say fuck it n just say it

Hm:
    ha, id honestly say itd b the exact opposite, good would come being involved with you. I mean we've been friends almost like what 10 years? It was like 09'-ish, still counts lol. I havent exactly been a great friend if anything i've been the shittiest and havent really been here for you unlike you were for me when i was going through some shit. fuck it, talk to me bout your issues here, the private messages, texting i dont give a shit dont leave me out of the loop dude.you say i "shouldn't be the victim of your actions" but leaving off the face of the goddamn planet is exactly what it does, not talkin bout your issues or whatever the fuck has been fucking up your life dude. idk maybe im reading it wrong or w/e but it's so fucking shitty to just bail out n drop communication like w t f
    you're right about Azura's quote tho, you'd never hear me say it but damn if it doesnt say what im feeling. idk this is just too sappy for me, i never have the right words
    fuck:
    I know you want to leave an all but heres my number. just text me sometime okay ? 731-514-5813
    also dont call me charmin lol. im not lmao ill come up to canada just to kick ur ass for that, hell prob even for that entire post
    TJ

Post  TJ on Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:07 am

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner! I read the message yesterday I think and it left my feathers a bit ruffled. Needed to compose myself before I jumped the gun.
    And so:
    In truth, I wish I could tell you everything. All the complications of my life that I've worked to address over the years. But it seems like there's an unwritten rule that whatever it is, whoever I am, or what, I can never tell.
    Even so, I'm sure there are things that I can say...probably. These past 3 or so years I've been looking for loopholes and clues to piece everything together and hopefully get answers. As you can imagine, all of that lead me here. That is, to this juncture in my life. For that reason, I've studied symbolism on a regular basis, I've learned to incorporate it into my usual dialogue and to speak more eloquently than I once did. I mean, it's not like it's ALL the time that I do that, but I think it may be necessary so that I don't incur anyone's ire. In short, I have to do backflips to avoid getting myself into trouble.

But more importantly, you had made the right choice. Like everyone else, I'm sure even you have a limit to how much you could be around me. The fact that you're here now well...that means a lot to me. Truly. You could've forgotten about me years ago. You should have. But you didn't. In truth, I think it's a blessing to me, but a curse to you.
    This, I think, is where things get really important. The space between our hearts now is not too wide to bridge. We...could become closer. But that very thing is one of my greatest fears. To do so would mean that you would have to know and see all of the things that make me who I am--that made me who I am. It's a dark path to walk. Even more so than that, people won't let you do so easily. I don't know what will happen to you if you should, but I can't tell you you're wrong should you decide to do so in spite of it.
    The thing is, there was someone who once walked this path with me. I knew how great the burden was and it lingered over me like a dark cloud and yet...I felt bound to that person by a bond stronger than words could describe. When things fell apart I swore to myself I would never let anyone fill those shoes because I came to realize the toll that it takes on them. I don't know what happened to them. I don't know where they are now or whether they're okay and it haunts me. I don't want that person to be you, too. You have your whole life ahead of you and a burgeoning talent that just needs to be nursed, leading you to a bright, artistic future. Something that's in no short demand, I'm sure.

In all fairness though, I won't force you to make a decision, You should follow the path that you think is best for you. My judgement has long since been clouded by the will of the people. The path I want to walk may be right or wrong--depending on which side of the spectrum people stand on, it could either be a saving grace or a just the beginning of a disaster. To me, I feel it's only right. I feel that in my going, that sub-conscious and at times conscious desire people have thrust upon me will finally be put to rest and in so doing, we'll find some sense of equilibrium. If even for a time, it would do many a world of good. Haha...truth be told, I've no idea how I came to be who I am or who came before me, but I'm certain someone will come after.

But let's leave the esoteric bullccrap for another time. You should be careful who you get involved with! It can be bad, y'know? It'd probably be best to keep a safe distance from unstable people cause you can get into trouble. Or as I've heard it, "Don't stick your dick in crazy". In that case, I suppose I'm a little conflicted though. It would be bad to leave someone(who might need help) alone. You've likely heard of having a support network or something along those lines. On the other hand, they could be bad news. Like me. It's a case by case basis.

But I've ranted plenty already. I'll add your number to my phone. It might be a bit before I actually use it(since that's gonna require some mental preparation) but...I'll keep it close to my heart. The time and thought you've put into all of this is more than I could have ever asked for. Made me feel things I thought were long since dead in the frozen cockles of my heart lol. I suppose I can't sugar coat what I plan to do, but on the bright side I haven't decided when, so don't worry! Might not happen anytime soon. Might not happen at all because things are wont to go awry.
    Still, thanks. So long as I'm here I'll be sure to take the time to get back to you.
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:22 am

nah nah it's chill. when have i never not ruffled any feathers? lol
    It's just what i do tbh:
    A point of being:

sorry it's not really related lol, just provin a point lmfao
    Now for the more serious shit

Well you don't even have to tell me if you honestly don't want to. I'm not gonna press it. Even if you wanted to, it doesnt have to be anytime soon, could be far off in the future. Hell it could even be little ass tidbits or nothing at all. It's whatever you're up too/comfortable with because I'm not gonna push you on it dude.

I didnt disappear for another year because of you dude. It was just... a bunch of complicated things and a bunch of bad mishaps and circumstances. I won't talk about the actual reasons for now, but you're not the only one I let down. I was exhausted physically and mentally constantly and just couldnt cope with how shit was goin. I dropped off the radar for a weeks during school, my friends never saw me and they never got a text; barely slept, barely ate. those weeks were fun times let me tell you.
    Later down the line it got much worse, but I'm not really gonna talk about that for now. you can probably take a guess that it fucked me up pretty bad, like the 'wanna die' bad but im still here and honestly you're the first to really know despite that not knowing all the details. really weird saying it but w/e

tbh who could forget a nerd like you?? But for real, I wouldn't mind if we got closer.its a little obvious lol but yeah
    baby steps dude like I mentioned before it'd be whatever youre comfortable bringing up. though don't forget you'd be seeing mine too lolol i wouldnt much worry about me in those regards. i'd be okay. hell ill even fight those people. funiily enough i think this is the best path
    Also I'm sure that someone is doing okay

i have never ever heard that phrase w t f
    well it's 7am and the sun is up. I'm dead tired and I'm probably gonna crash. take all the time you need to text me dude. I'm not changing numbers anytime soon lmfao
    One last thing before I bounce: Thanks. Thanks for being there for me. It.. really means a lot. See u next time
    TJ

Post  TJ on Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:38 am

I should have done this sooner. I was too busy being a coward, tbh.
    A change of heart:
    I don't wanna lie to you, or mask what I truly want to say if you're being honest with me too. It's just become a stubborn trait of mine these past few years and one I still can't help but feel may be necessary, not to protect me but...others? I'm not sure how it works, exactly.
    Nonetheless, the truth of the matter is that when I read your last message it hit really close to home and it struck a bad chord in me. This was no fault of your own, mind. As much as I've come to loathe the word, my 'triggers' are all my own and it's likely only I know of them. Though few, they're around a very particular subject. And I'll be damned to think back on it, but all I've been doing is running away from it so let me be honest here.
    DO you remember how back in 2013 I was adamant on pursuing that one girl? Well we both saw how that ended lol. I can't say I didn't expect it. I don't mean for that to reflect our relationship, mind! It's just that during that year as I've mentioned before, it was when I became aware of just who I am...somewhat. I became aware but lacked understanding. Though it was private, when we talked at times I saw myself...my life, reflected in hers. What she told me contradicted what I knew about her and this befuddled me more so than I could illustrate in words.
    To give you some more context, that person was always really...headstrong. In a sense? I depended heavily on them, but I yearned to be depended on. However, it felt like I had hit an emotional barrier with them, one that could not be passed unless I was able to be more than just a friend. To some extent, they shared their problems with me and to be able to lend a hand was crucial to my growth as a person and to growing to understand that person.
    Back to 2013, I thought my opportunity had come. I was wrong...or so I tell myself. The way things had gone awry had left me...well, to put it bluntly, broken. Everything happened so suddenly with so little explanation and I could not put the pieces together, try as I might. On one hand, I took their words at face value--to that end, I'd felt that I never truly saw them for who they were and had been idolizing my own image of them. On the other, there was something that I was missing, something much more complicated than I could yet fathom. Before I could take apart and reassemble our relationship, let alone my very being, that person vanished without a trace. I met them once by chance, saw someone I thought that was them in a crowd and never again. To add insult to injury, looking for a girl with colourful hair in a crowded con is...well, let's just say I was chasing a ghost at that juncture.

That was long...as is with all of my posts lol. But with me brevity and honesty are constantly at odds. I feel I always leave important things out. But that's beside the point, let me get back on topic. That very thing is...well, you might already be aware of this, but an important part of not just my life, but of many. It's become commonplace to me, but in a case like ours I...can be a little fearful. Thing is, I haven't gotten emotionally attached to anyone in years. Do you remember how I mentioned the hedgehog dilemma a few weeks ago? I typically apply that to everyone I meet and so never particularly develop any strong feelings. When they inevitably leave or develop a disdain for me, there are no two-way hard feelings. To me, that's become human nature. As much as I hate to admit it, I'd feared that would apply to you too, so I kept my guard up. You know how it can go: you fall in love quickly, but out of it slowly. The pain however, lingers.
    Still, that was unfair of me. I left previous experiences cloud my judgement as I'm wont to do. Looking back, however, I know you've had your fair share of hardships and there's no denying that it could manifest in what it has now. To know that's a possibility makes my heart ache. If so, then I'm here, for as long as I can be, I'll listen. Tell me everything, tell me anything, and I'll share with you my experiences and empathize with you. You're not alone. You never should feel like you are. I suppose I'm a hypocrite regarding this, but if you're not sure you want to share those experiences with me, consider talking with your friends. Before your experiences manifest into a beast all their own, fight, tooth and nail so that you still have something to smile about. If your texts are any indication, you do and it brings me joy to know that.

Leaving that aside, well...I mean, you know...I...ah. I've become pretty bad with this stuff lol. If I haven't deterred you from your pursuit yet, I'd honestly have to commend you for your tenacity. If my circumstances were a little more normal I would've given an answer in a heartbeat. I mean, I don't have too much doubt in my heart, it's just...complications. The way my life is, the way it's headed and how and why. To some degree, you probably understand or can't talk about it yourself and that's fine. I stopped being one for following the rules, so let me.
    In truth, my biggest fear is to take you up on...well you know, and then just go off and die. It's a little unfair, really. On the other hand, I can't bring myself to burden you with having to look out for me. To that end, really, I think I'd be doing the exact thing I hate having done to me. I'm just a really, really stubborn person! I want to be depended on, but I've come to hate depending on people. I know it's wrong, but with the way my life has been these past years whether I like it or not, it's made me subservient. I learned the hard way that to fight is to lose--in spite of what the history of mankind has implied and imparted upon me, it just can't apply to my life. Some would tell me otherwise, but often times those same people would force their will upon me.
    But in spite of all of that, I think you might be different. With you, for the first time in years I've actually felt...human. To think that things reached such an extent where I'd be questioning my own existence in such a way is laughable, but painstakingly true. I feel like my mind is muddled and my sense of self dulled. Thinking back on it, it makes me miss the way we used to be. I imagine that it was wont to change and perhaps it could be a good thing. The way things were then, I couldn't imagine us being on this path, but time does change many things.
    Still, even so there's still an insurmountable wall between you and I. Not one of our own volition, mind, but one that needs be overcome. In all honesty, for you to have to go that far for me is bullshit. I get universal flak for just existing lol. Thinking on that, frustrates me a little. I suppose in the same vein, that's where my greatest dilemma arises. For years, I haven't cared much for living. Like I always say, I should've been dead and gone years ago. I'm still here, not quite of my own volition. Nowadays people seem to have a problem with my existence on a microcosmic level and I'd be happy to oblige them, but the laws and their strange desire to get in my way...get in my way! Human nature seems to be contradictory. It's why I'm glad you're here. It's been so long since you know, someone actually was really honest with me. After watching Kobayashi yesterday I came to realize and recall that we share a viewpoint on one thing--we're not used to such emotional responses and to that end, have not the foggiest as to how to deal with them.

I almost forgot something important! Regarding you, me and the rest of the world. I...often find myself in a strange predicament. One that echoes the dilemmas of my past and which is what lead me to become wary of what you had told me last time. I won't go too into detail on that--you might know of it too, but it's not important to this. The concern I have with it is that I don't want it to impact my decisions to act again. The fool that I was, I let myself be caught between what people said I should do and what I felt I should do and wound up spinning my wheels. To be honest, I fear that it could become another hurdle for us. One that will eventually return, time and again...and it bothers me to some extent. I want you to be able to make decisions of your own volition and I want to be able to do the same. But that...puzzles me somewhat. I find myself asking, "Is that within my rights? How far am I allowed to stray from the path that's been set for me?" Logically one would think that I should have the freedom to choose, but my life is one that...is...weird??? Common sense often doesn't apply. To that end, neither do the rights of others. I suppose that's why I find my life so worthless lol. Typical thoughts of someone with my mental constitution, but it goes much deeper than I'd like to explore.

Argh! Enough about that. I know I've been really roundabout regarding us. I wish I didn't need to be. If a time comes where that can change, I won't hesitate as I do now. But in all fairness, should that come to be I feel that you should know how I can be in...relationships? I guess? Leaving aside everything else you know about me of course I am...well I dunno. I mean I can be pretty loyal. Not gonna run off with anyone else or something lol. Not really my thing, more effort than it's worth really and it doesn't sit well with me. It can be a fault though. I mean, you'd be stuck with me for a good long while, probably. For some people that would be hell on earth. Ha! That's so true it stings lol.
    In all honesty though, there's a damn good chance you'd get smothered, figuratively, not literally. I'm doing that now, aren't I? Sweet baby jesus it's a freakin' instinct lol.

You know, I think I've said plenty. I'm just talking nonsense at this point. Still, in a separate post I'll talk a little bit about what I'm working on and I suppose some of the complications of it. I dunno if you'd be interested in that, but if you are it'll be there. You've somehow read Frequency for years without getting sick of it, all while having me talk about it. You're a trooper in your own right lol.
    TJ

Post  TJ on Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:33 am

Frequency and Gravitation:
    Where do I begin? Well I'll try to keep this a little shorter, I suppose.
    Of late I've found myself hard-pressed to write Sanc because of the way I write. I actually talked about it before! Go me! I think somewhere in the USSR threads but I don't quite remember...nonetheless, rather than getting writer's block I think I've hit an emotional brick wall. Due to that I can't quite write Sanc. It doesn't feel right because I can't recall the character's voices, let alone write about them and how they fight. Storyboarding isn't too bad, since I can manage that without having to worry about the finite details of the characters. To that end, I've finished storyboarding chapter 11 and the rest of Innocent. Originally it was supposed to be 3 acts but I decided to make it 4. Had a 'eureka!' moment while I was doing it and I think it's gonna hit all the right notes. Surprisingly.

So what's Gravitation? Well...it's my first(technically second. Or third, depending on how you look at Hero. The original was original in its...lack of originality.)original novel! This one however has just me doing the writing and designs and whatnot. For better or worse? I've been doing a lot of studying of culture, demographic and all sorts of other little complicated things because it might just be the first thing I try to get published. In that, there are several dilemmas.

In truth, I love writing Sanc because of the amount of freedom it gives me. I've always had a hate/love relationship with it, but the way it has grown and branched out I've found myself hard-pressed to hate it of late. The characters really made it and as I wrote USSR and storyboarded Inno I've come to realize that. The spin-offs allowed me to look at the world through a different lens, or rather through the eyes of different characters. The events that take place gain new meaning and the world feels much more vast than I once imagined it to be.
    I've also developed a strong connection with the characters which is part of what makes me enjoy writing them, while also making it extremely difficult to do. If I fail to hit those emotional notes properly or I misplace them, it frustrates me to no end. At the same time, it, like many other things in our world reflects the state of things as it progresses. To that end, I find myself faced with the greatest complication. Since all this year and last year I've felt completely emotionally run-down it's bled into the work somewhat, but I managed to stem it for a time. I realize that some is fine, but too much and it'll just completely spoil the work. On one hand, it would make readers feel as if the characters are being abused without rhyme or reason--on the other, it would also desensitize them to the experiences that they go through. They need to face trouble in moderation or it'll become nothing short of a trope. Like kicking the dog or something. Which really...mirrors my life. That drives me insane as a writer.
    I love the work, I do. However, I have too much freedom with it and I realize it would never sell. If I was to describe it, it's like a kid in a sandbox. He might make a damn good sandcastle, but it's still just a sandcastle lol.

Gravitation is what I'm working on in order to remedy this. My writing portfolio only consists of Frequency and it's spin-offs as that's all I've really written these past years. Leaving ATAP aside. But that's me messing around, which is not something I would show to any editor lol. If I was to give you an elevator pitch, it's like X-men meets the Hunger Games. It's...weird. That, unlike Sanc is something that should appeal to people where i live, to some extent. In truth, it's somewhat out of my comfort zone but it's something I need to do.The problem with it is that it doesn't...quite...sit well with me yet. I have some idea of the characters and the world but the main character, Dr. Syrca drives me fucking insane. So do her interactions! She's like USSR Amata but 100x worse. The worst part is I write her and I'm not sure yet how to make her character likable. But at the same time, I created her in the image of the people that I frequently see and to that end I think she might be easy to relate to??? I mean, let's not kid ourselves here, if Fifty Shades can score a deal for a series and movies following it, people have to like the weird things that occur in it. Gravitation isn't like that by any stretch of the imagination, but I can't quite understand what makes a series like that popular so perhaps I'm in the same bind here.
    I don't have anything against FSoG, mind. I've never read it, so I can't knock it. I did read Twilight(just the first book) and it baffled me. I find myself hard-pressed to say that it would make more sense if I was a girl, or even a tween but that might just be emotionally tone-deaf in 2017.

Still, to that end there are dramatic cultural differences between the two. I attended a workshop and learned some valuable information! Yes! But also this is from my own research and experiences. You've heard me talk plenty about Frequency and it's relation to more Eastern heritage. Truth be told, I grew up watching a ton of anime like Pokemon, Digimon etc. Which lead me to go on from there. Although it doesn't mean my childhood was without cartoons. I used to watch X-men...something? With my brothers. Generations or legends or something on TV. Although unlike most of my friends, I didn't have comic books and stuff so I never really got that into them and their universes. What I saw on TV and occasionally in movies was as far as my experience went. I suppose to some extent, it's a shame really, because I have a weak understanding of my culture at best. Although, it has seen dramatic change over these past few years. When I was a kid, X-men would have been considered for nerds still. Now we've got another Wolverine movie that everyone would go to see, along with Star Wars being embraced by people from all walks of life. Never did see that series, sadly. Though I've met plenty from the fandom up in arms about it's particulars lol. It was a refreshing surprise to see that the Force Awakens was welcomed by fans new and old alike, though!

Still, one important thing to note between Frequency and Gravitation is the progression of things. I've taken note that more often than not, things here often don't seem to have as much progression as they would in the East. Using X-men as an example, when you have a mutant they typically have their power and to some extent can hone it, but don't often gain new ones. Perhaps in that familiarity, people feel some sense of understanding? I mean regardless of generation, we've all known what Wolverine can do. He's got claws, he's got regeneration and he's got a badass attitude lol. Something that's remained over generations and still holds true.
    Contrast that with something like Naruto--from start to finish, he had gained new abilities over time while honing old ones and finding new uses for them. Shadow Clones, Rasengan, etc. I suppose Dragon Ball would've been a better example lol. Everyone grew up with that. However, a complaint I often hear about is the power creep. In this case, stronger enemies require better abilities or new forms, etc. Complaints are inevitable, but whether that's a legitimate concern or not remains up for debate. In truth, I'd love to see things from both sides of the spectrum to see how people feel depending on the demographic. It'd serve as a great reference.

Nonetheless, Frequency follows the latter's example more closely. It moves slowly, but the characters will eventually grow and change. Gravitation is a beast in and of itself. To some extent, it has that sort of progression--Syrca(Since I haven't given her a first name yet) gains powers depending on who she kills and what their ability is. It's very similar to Sanc regarding the Sinners. However, that isn't the only goal. If she was to come across an opponent too strong for her she could seek out a goal post on the battlefield to end the match. She doesn't get any new powers and that person remains in the game, but she doesn't get killed either.
    Upon her joining the game, she would get a power like a mutant. Nothing too extreme, mind! At least I don't have anything extreme in mind. Her starting ability is essentially freerunning. It sounds useless, I know, but bear with me here. That's her ability yes, but she's a technician. It takes place in a post-apocalyptic futuristic world and to that end, she has a lot of things at her disposal. She knows the ins and outs of machines and can build and break them. There will be others like her, people that delve in dark arts and those who are just born soldiers.
    As for how it plays out? Well...imagine your average cheesy action flick like James Bond or The Transporter, then imagine it written by me lol. If you can do that, you pretty much have Gravitation in a nutshell. Can I do it? Let's hope.

Before I go well...I dunno how things are gonna play out in the future. Writing either of the two has proven challenging. I dunno if I can convince myself to do it, given the circumstances I've found myself in. If somehow that does happen, then I'll be posting in the Sanc thread per usual. Though it's been months so it'll be rough, to say the least. I'll be here regardless, so long as I'm here lol. Until next time!
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:54 am

ngl im not much better tbh
    hopefully ill make sense, its late and i have to work soon:

finally fuckin done with school and shit finals for the time being, up until like late august or whatever. now i dont gotta stress about all that shit lmfao

shit dude sorry about that, ill watch that n not bring it up
    but yeah i remember readin about it those few years back. though i dont think i knew all what was goin on then tbh.all i know is that i wasnt there for you when you were goin through all the sufferin. still sorry about that dude.

eh lol im used to the chatterboxin lmfao usually i dont have much to say so my posts are like a paragraph or two. keepin it hella simple.
    i do understand that though, its been a while for me as well. i think thats pretty normal for people like us who havent really connected to anyone in a while you know? yeah i remember that dilemma, but dont worry theres no hard feelins lmfao
    not but seriously its chill. theres nothin wrong with keepin a guard up. you dont want to get hurt more just in case the feelings arent reciprocated. its tough and I get that.

dont worry dude, i mightve been through some hard shit but i know for certain it wont turn into that. Though as you know me, ive never really been the one to talk about how im feeling or just feelings in general, besides anger i guess??, its always been awkward for me to talk about them in general but ill make an exception for you ;^p ill do the same for you, ill listen to anything you throw at me and ill be there for you to help you through it. We'll look out for each other.
    Though regarding talkin to my friend about shitty things goin on, mm not really big on that. the one in the text is who i talk to about shit, and you now too lol, anyone else i dont really. its more of a trust thing and while they are my friends they havent really reached that point besides you and the one in the text. I guess that sounds stupid? but its whatever

LOL if youre bad at this datin shit i must be a fuckin disaster holy shit. its really like i said previously, we'll look out for each other even if you dont really wanna "burden" me with it. be stubborn as hell n cling to life and say the fuck off with "goin off n dyin". youre too stubborn to go and die off.nothing wrong with relyin on someone and havin them relyin on you as well. if its someone you trust n love will help you get through some shit in life and youll help em too. lol tho it might take puttin aside that stubbornness eventually though knowin you, that'll take a while.

well tbh im glad that you've stuck around. i mean like you go through shit for people you care about, which ill do because.. ya kno omg.
    but if shit does in fact become a hurdle then we'll get through it, sure enough.

lol ive been with you for years so im used to it all by now, lets see you already know im mean as hell but same goes for bein loyal n all that.

sorry if like nothing i says makes any sense, its like 2 am and i have to work in a few hours, ill come back later and try to fix it where it all makes sense.
    about frec n sanc:
    sorry but ill make this short atm though ill prob come back later and write more, im hella tired

but i read through everything youve thrown at me and helped you out through it, whats another? ill read and look at anything else you show me

its also super late, but hey happy late birthday. youre so old dude.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:36 am