Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
MoranZee
Suuba
Toejam
7 posters

Frequency

Suuba
    Suuba

Frequency - Page 8 Empty Re: Frequency

Post  Suuba Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:36 pm

make what?
    AmuXChans
    AmuXChans

Post  AmuXChans Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:57 pm

ARGGG the treatment really hurts alot!!!! D::: Cant take it no more feels like im going to burst! >< God damn....><><><><>< GODDD
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:21 pm

o.o
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:29 pm

Endure it as best as you can Amu.Wha hurts us is what makes us stronger,so be strong and fight through it okay?
    Your gonna be alright ^^
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:38 pm

yeah amu, your gonna be fine XD. the treatment might hurt but its kinda for your own good to make ya feel a whole hella of alot better.
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:41 pm

Couldn't have said it better myself ^^
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:14 pm

XD
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:12 pm

i found one mistake so far :

His eyes flashed a jade green, he closed them and opened them again, now shining a bright emerald green.

it was hem lol XD
    AmuXChans
    AmuXChans

Post  AmuXChans Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:18 am

my head hurts alot.... =[ more bandage ><<<< just hurt so much =[..... first head now they gonn do leg today..... gonna hurt so much.....
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:34 am

-pats amu on her back- your gonna be fine ^^
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:14 pm

Alright ill fix the hem su lol.thanks for spotting it ^^
    and dont worry amu,your gonna make it through
    AmuXChans
    AmuXChans

Post  AmuXChans Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:15 pm

arg i cant move no more =[.... no i gotta wait til Dec.11 now =[ before i get out.
    Happy Thanksgiving
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:20 pm

thast sorta rough amu. =/ but aleast its makin ya better ^^
    happy thanksgivin
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:49 am

Alright ladies and gents, chapter 15 is officially done. One chapter left and then it's the finale o.o"
    happy thanksgiving btw XD
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:21 pm

TJ's Corner
    October 29

I'M DEAD TIRED. That chapter took so long to write >.<. Moving on from the author's complaints, let's get the discussion started (for those who do care to read that junk)

Kk so the main points of this chapter are Yu being a jerk, Chief's fortune telling, Curt's introduction, a new set of Frequency skills, Curt's abilities, Su's abilities and past, some more Frequency stuff, Yu being a jerk for a reason, and Peorth foreshadowing what can come next.
    Yu is a jerk.or is he? Apparently he doesn't like TJ. His reasons are questionable...but in time he's likely to bring things to a conclusion, or at least speak of WHY he does these things. Now as you can see, the Chief can tell fortunes. She told 3...could that be plot development i smell? What could these fortunes lead up to? And why does Chief think interfering could be bad? Moving on...we see another way of how TJ can use Frequency. He actually managed to summon Su and have her fight using his body and a mix of their skills. Oddly enough, since neither of them know how to use it properly they end up using a mix of mana and sp to create new earth skills. What an odd pair. Next is Curt's abilities. What he does is look into the memories of the person who he uses his eyes on and searches through what they can and can't remember. Does that mean he could see what TJ had forgotten a long time ago? Maybe he is even related to the Iris Crystals. Next is Su. We find out that Su is a descendant of the Earth Sage Terros, one of the four elements.Who he is and why Su can do the things she does is still under question. According to Curt, she is one of the few humans in all of the world who still knows how to use mana. Mana, the source of magic, natural not artificial in comparison to SP(Special Power).Maybe that relation gives her the power to control it?She infused herself with the gem in TJ's chest for what reasons? We're yet to find that out...but somehow she just knows how. Quite a strange girl...Up next is the other Frequency abilities. TJ uses it to teleport, and to gain strength and skill from Su's abilities.Su uses his power to a fairly high degree with a mix of her ninjutsu to create Phantasm Magic(The kind where you are hallucinating and believe that things are happening to you, but really aren't). With a clearer understanding of Frequency, TJ uses two new earth skills with Su's support.Very nice. Yu is headed to the City of Iron next and TJ is going to head him off and find out what it is that Yu knows about TJ's past and the Yggdrasil massacre.With a name like that, which yggdrasil and what does it have to do with TJ?Also,why would Jienda be in any danger? Lastly is the Chief and what she said...she knows what happened at the time and denies Yu access to that area.Could there be a reason for this?What does the Chief know and why is she protecting TJ?

Thats all for the story itself. Onto references, Su's attack, "Forest's Minuet" the name is similar to Minuet of Forest from a zelda game that i really enjoyed XD.That's why she said something about finishing the song (since it was a song played). Curt ssaid "I can already see the ending" which was completely based off Keima, from the manga The World God Only Knows. I did that because Curt looks a lot like him. I'll make him my avatar later to prove that point.

Not much else for me to say. Sometime hopefully in the next week I'll add a thread that'll be called the CurtSaurus. It's not a dinosaur, i promise that. It's gonna be a list of words and terms that have been mentioned in the chapters. It will be taken directly from Curt's notes so there will be comments and opinions on these things.

kay so thats about it for my rant on the things that happened.Hope that all my readers enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the next few chapters. Frequency is almost at its finale so i hope your ready for it ^^.
    On another note i've got assignments and tests out the wazoo coming up so i won't be on often =_=". Been busy outta my mind. So much stuff on Shakespeare's works i called it the Elizabethan Bomb. When the main assignments it'll be during E-Day for like a week(Elizabethan Day the days i hate the most).
    Now I'm gonna...read Macbeth and cry or something. Soooo....tired...
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:57 am

lol awsome chapter. lol im awsome but im more strange XD. lol curtaurus, curts a dino xD. i never heard of the minuet of forest thing - even though i play zelda games- lol
    AmuXChans
    AmuXChans

Post  AmuXChans Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:25 am

This is Amy friend she said for me to type that. She wants her to be in Tj stories agian
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:00 am

well, i think she's still inthe story just not yet exactlly
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:10 pm

That's gonna be difficult o.o". I'm sure that I can find somewhere to add her in before the last chapter XD.or somewhere in there.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:39 am

lol i thought she was still in the story
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:26 pm

Well,in a way she is,but less as a main character...its really wierd to explain XD
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:40 pm

lol so she's a sub char then
    AmuXChans
    AmuXChans

Post  AmuXChans Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:24 pm

._.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:28 pm

bad TJ, you made her feel sad
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:11 pm

I dont mean to make anyone feel bad >.<.Besides i've already killed off...maybe 3 of my main characters?(In strange ways of course)
    I think she'll feel worse if she was added to that list.(Not saying everyone is gonna die off though)
    But from an author's point of view, you have to consider the races of the other characters and their abilities.For example,Su is descended from a God,Curt is from god knows where, and my character could be any of the three.Each has their own special traits and skills,but also aren't human so they can withstand much much more(Curt is still under question)thus,surving near-death experiences.I know its boring,blah blah blah TJ rants about useless things. But what I'm trying to say is unless I somehow gave her a dark mysterious past(joke XD)the chances of her getting the crap beaten out of her and/or not being able to fight because of the danger is high right? Maybe I'm just overthinking it...I'm just that sort of guy.
    Anyway,lastly just to bore you further,if you look for a deeper meaning behind the story, you can actually see how it starts off somewhat innocent or pure and as time goes by things turn into a giant nightmare.People dying,memories of killing his friends etc.The main character is slowly starting to lose his sanity.I guess things take a darker turn blah blah blah im ranting again.So tired ~_~.Gonna go...do something...i dunno yet.But i need to do something....no i need something.ill rant later or something

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:55 am