Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
MoranZee
Suuba
Toejam
7 posters

Frequency

Toejam
    Toejam

Frequency - Page 12 Empty Re: Frequency

Post  Toejam Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:18 am

Pfft says you.Your just disappointed i didnt click that lol.
    On another note im gonna update Frequency in a min.I might update the Curtsaurus tommorow or something lol
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:59 am

Added the most recent stuff to the rest on page 15.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:32 am

nah not really disappointed, your just a pussy lol, the story got awesomer but your not awesome enough to shoot lazer beams moron >.> im the awesomest >:3
    ALSO i got my computer fixed but it has no damn internet so now i gotta wait for that crap.
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:19 pm

Whatever you say~ *whistles*
    Anyway yeh it is getting a lot better ^^.It's getting very close to the end of the first half so paying attention to detail is important.Also your gonna see how awesome the main characters really are Razz.I had to make a huge chance to Curt's personality for this lol.A little less calm and collected and a more easily agitated style suits his character quite well.I think i might update the Curtsaurus tommorow since im working on Frequency again. I put it on hold for so long i have a lot of catching up to do.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:33 am

your still a wimp. and yeah it is getter better but you took forever.
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:50 pm

Being a wimp suits me just fine ^^. But its not my fault it took forever to update c,c.Okay well maybe it is but at least im getting something done lol
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:08 am

yeah it is your fualt lol.
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:53 pm

Blah blah blah pointing fingers resolves nothing.Im still trying ^^.a little c.c
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Mon May 03, 2010 9:37 am

yeah a "little". pointing fingers solves everything dumbass.
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Wed May 05, 2010 2:52 pm

A little can go a long way you know c.c.if you pointed at a guy and said he was the murderer that wont make him the murderer lol
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Thu May 06, 2010 9:34 am

it would make him a murderer
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue May 18, 2010 6:46 pm

You keep believing that lol.
    anyway im gonna try and pick up the slack and update frequency again.god things have been nuts lately.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Wed May 19, 2010 9:43 am

lol wow >.>
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Mon May 24, 2010 5:14 pm

HEY HEY HEY its not like im not doing it.I am actually,just havent posted what i got so far.next time im on my comp and not this thing ill post it as proof lol
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Tue May 25, 2010 9:31 am

lol post the story
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Fri May 28, 2010 2:42 pm

Truthfully,i forgot.
    A few times.I'm gonna make a note to do it today.Like seriously c,c
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Fri May 28, 2010 9:41 pm

Hours passed which only felt like minutes. The sun quickly fell dying the sky a beautiful red and orange colour. The plane gently cruised through the air and the gentle mumbles and whispers of the passengers drifted throughout the plane. Curt (The Flight Attendant) seemed to be inside of the cockpit with the pilot and co-pilot, and the other Curt was wide awake. He watched TJ while he slept; his gentle breaths came and went in a repeated fashion. “Now’s my chance…” He whispered. Curt sat forward, closed both his eyes and reached towards TJ. The pupils in his eyes became circles, one white with a black outline and one black with a white outline; the white of his eyeball had turned black. His eyes slowly crossed over making one black circle with the white around it shining brightly…like an eclipse. He tapped the part of TJ’s chest where the gem was embedded and it lit up releasing a faint green light and a gentle sound. He grabbed hold of it and started to pull out a green light that swirled around his hand, like a small flame. He walked into the washroom at the back and held out his hand after closing the door. “Avatar of the Descendant of Terros, Suuba! I summon you!” He exclaimed quietly. The flame moved away from his hand and started to move around faster and faster, growing in size as it moved. With a bright flash of light Su hovered before him. Her hands held palm up beside her, her head leaned back and eyes closed. As she slowly lowered to the ground and gained her balance she asked, “What do you want?” Curt glared at her and snarled, “What’s with your attitude?! I don’t have the time to deal with that crap! You know something…I know you do. In fact, I know you have a lot of knowledge about this whole thing…” He slammed his hand against the wall beside her head and continued. “I expect you to tell me everything, where you found out this information, these spells, and all about the prototype hybrid. DON’T skimp on the details! Got it?” Su grinned slyly and replied, “What’s to be said? I’m sure you can figure it out. You’re smarter than that aren’t you? Besides I already promised I wouldn’t tell…” Su held one finger to her lips and finally said, “Besides, it’s a se-cr-et!” Curt’s hand became a fist and rage flared in his eyes; his cheeks flushed a dark red. With his teeth grit and his fist clenched tightly he slammed the wall beside Su cracking it then roared, “DON’T YOU DARE START PLAYING GAMES WITH ME! I’M THE GAME MASTER AND WHAT I SAY GOES! NOW SPEAK!” Su’s grin spread right across her face and her cheeks lit up as she laughed heartily. “This is too much fun! But you know, there isn’t anything you can do to me. If you destroy this body, I’ll just return to the gem. If you destroy the gem, you’ll destroy TJ along with me. That’s something you can’t afford is it?” Su replied. Curt’s fist trembled and throughout his body the trembling followed. He was sweating bullets now as his whole face started to turn red. Su smiled and waved then slowly turned to a small green ball of light that fell to the floor and travelled under the door, back to TJ. A light knocking sounded from outside the washroom. “Are…you okay in there sir?” The other Curt’s voice chimed. Curt stepped outside the washroom with the grace of a gentleman and calmly asked, “Never been better! What makes you ask such a question?” The Flight Attendant Curt glanced over her glasses and said, “Oh nothing at all. If there’s anything I can do for you please don’t hesitate to ask.” Curt nodded and sat down in his seat. “Damn it! I lost my composure back there…I can’t let that happen again! Calm down…Calm yourself Curt and focus. For now I’ll sleep.

The two slept through the night and morning rolled around again. Dusk took the first step bringing the sun over the horizon reflecting its bright light across the vast sea. “Excuse me all passengers, we will be arriving in The Big Apple shortly, please prepare for landing and for some heavy turbulence.” Curt told them. They all buckled in and enjoyed the ear popping sensation of turbulence. Shortly after the plane gently cruised down to the airport in the Big Apple and safely landed. All the passengers clapped and cheered for the crew to show their appreciation for the service and getting them there safely.

Curt and TJ got off the plane and started to walk through the airport. All around them were tall buildings and flashing lights. Bright headlights shone through the skies welcoming guests to the place they advertised for and massive pictures were printed across buildings to capture the eyes of ongoing tourists. TJ looked around in awe at the lights and colours that surrounded them. TJ saw a sign on a building that said Abio on it. It must have been the company’s store in that specific district. TJ eyes grew wide as he said, “Curt check it out! It’s an actual Abio store! Those are the guys who made the Abio Rangers right? I’ve seen a lot of people running around as those guys and doing funny poses.” Curt glanced back at TJ and asked, “What did the poses look like?” TJ looked surprised for a moment and then answered, “Well first they would…” He cleared his throat and extended both his arms out, fists closed. One went up his side while the other went downwards until they were parallel from each other in a diagonal fashion. The look in his eyes sharpened making them look like thin slits as he grit his teeth. He pounded his fists together and shouted in a really high pitched voice, “Abio!” TJ lifted up one leg straight up close to his other leg and placed his right hand against his chest and stretched one outwards somewhat above his shoulder. “Rangers!” He cried out finally. Curt’s face twitched for a moment and he burst out in laughter. TJ watched him and his eyebrows sunk. He frowned and said, “I thought you would think they were kind of cool.” Curt wiped the tears from his eyes and snickered, “You keep believing that TJ.” They continued on out of the airport and through the streets of the Big Apple. Nearby there was a taxi and a flight of stairs that led to a subway. A large statue holding a torch high in the air and making “bull horns” with the other hand stood far off in the background. It had shades too strangely enough. Nearby stood a girl in short clothes in pink and blue and wearing a cowboy hat. She had long blonde hair and had an acoustic guitar rested on the ground as she twirled it around. TJ and Curt didn’t pay her any mind. They continued on and passed by a giant tower with a couple stone gargoyles standing on pedestals by the entrance. In front of it stood a man with a large white afro and a green tuxedo. He wore a bright red tie, shoes, and puffy cuffs and stood sniffing a rose while saying, “Whole lot of shakin’ going on.” Curt nudged TJ a couple times and said, “You see that place? That’s the monster tower. I hear that if you get quests and fight your way through there, you can get a ton of good items and rare equipment. But as you go along, the monsters get tougher and occasionally you have to fight bosses too. Captain Johnny can really put up a fight, so if you see him be ready. That poison of his is really effective.” TJ nodded. “Well, I know where I’m not going in the near future.” He stated. Curt and TJ continued on quickly approaching their next destination.

Giant pieces of metal and scraps of incomplete machines littered this area. Massive gears and wheels turned to keep everything in line. Tall smoke stacks spewed their product and factories continued their pattern, likely building more machines. Robots ran amok as if they were waiting for intruders to arrive so they could fulfill their purpose. The sky was a dark grey, and the air was heavy. The clouds of smog slowly shifted through the area thick enough to cover whatever objects had lay in the horizon. TJ’s loud coughing and gasping for air sounded through the area. “Oh come on, the fumes aren’t that bad!” Curt exclaimed. “Yeah, okay.” TJ sarcastically replied. “I don’t even wanna know what you-cuff cuff-have been through to adapt to this hell hole! AHEM!” TJ attempted to clear his throat and waved one hand in front of his face. “I don’t think I’m gonna make it Curt. This is killing me slowly from the inside out. I feel weak...I’m getting this searing pain in my chest and it feels like someone is shoving needles in and out of my body without stopping. Know of any good spells that could cure this? Better yet, prevent it?” TJ’s voice was a bit hoarse so he spoke in a raspy whisper. “Oh...get over it. It’s not as bad as you think it is. Just try to imagine yourself in a beautiful meadow and stop being a drama queen.” He walked ahead and walked off the platform and fell to a lower one in front of them. From there he long jumped off the edge to the next platform and waved TJ over. TJ consciously looked below him and carefully climbed down towards the platform. “There’s something wrong here. The environment shouldn’t have that much of an effect on him. How could he have grown an attachment to this world let alone his own? Have I not been monitoring him well enough to notice these changes in him? I need to keep a closer eye on him.” Curt muttered under his breath. TJ long jumped over to the platform Curt stood on and started to fall before he reached the platform. He reached out and grabbed the ledge just barely and hung from it, trying to pull himself up. Curt watched waiting for TJ to get up while TJ frantically tried to get up there. “Curt! Yo Curt behind you! Hey! Idiot!” TJ howled from below him. “What are you trying to do? Surprise me? Don’t even bother.” Curt responded. TJ swung back and forth until he managed to gain enough momentum to push backwards and flip up onto the platform. Using that momentum he took a couple long steps and punted a robot that stood behind Curt. He turned around and covered his ears while crouching to block out the oncoming explosion. The wind from the explosion blew by the two and sent chills right down Curt’s spine. “Nice save.” He mumbled to TJ. “I told you man.” TJ told him. “So what are these robots anyway? Like, do they have names or something?” Curt opened a small notebook and pointed out the two types. Those creatures with the big heads and the flashing lights on the sides are Diodes. When they get close enough they create an energy flow inside their bodies that can clog up the flow and cause them to detonate. Strangely enough, after they blow up they appear again and do it a second time. Their facial expressions also change as their energy builds up and their heads flush a bright red, so watch out for that. The one you kicked was one of them. Now those robot TV things with the cords sticking out of them, those are Cordless. If they get close enough they’ll tackle you and give you a little shock. Enough of those and your body will start to go numb. Or have spasms. One or the other.” TJ nodded and as Curt pointed forward. “Let’s keep moving.” He stated as they pushed on. They jumped to the next platform and moved onto the next part of Scrap Valley. “Don’t bother looking down. If we jump across those two landings we’ll be able to get to the city while avoiding most of those annoying robots.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:17 pm

lol curt got pwned again
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:29 am

Thats what makes it fun ^^
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:38 pm

lol exactlly
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:40 pm

Gotta be careful when you mess with him though lol.you'll see why sooner or later.he can be pretty scary c.c.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:13 am

pshh curt fails at being scary
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:26 pm

lol thats a shame.maybe later you'll see why
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:56 pm

he's not awesome enough to be scary
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:44 am

Ahh what a shame.oh well its probably impossible to actually freak you out anyway.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:57 pm