Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
MoranZee
Suuba
Toejam
7 posters

Frequency

Suuba
    Suuba

Frequency - Page 14 Empty Re: Frequency

Post  Suuba Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:19 am

u wish
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:04 pm

Heh i know
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:22 pm

u suck. also finish the story >.>
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:38 pm

you know,i actually have beenworkingonit lol.crap keyboard btw >.<.but anyway havent donemuch lately but i have made quite a bit of progress
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:58 am

post it then >.>
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:49 pm

As soon as i get a working copy of MS word again ill post it up.the files dont transfer over to notepad well mosst of the time.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:26 pm

bleh ms word sucks. notepad is better anyway
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:38 am

it doesnt correct mistakes though c.c.anyway got it so ill post it
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:46 am

“You’re not sucking as badly as I thought you would. You ready for the next lesson or what?” Su commented. A beaming smile spread across TJ’s face and he nodded. “So what’s next Su?” TJ eagerly asked her. “You’re gonna move that thing. I doubt you could handle it anyway.” Su replied. TJ scoffed and shook his head. “I’ll make you eat those words.” He chuckled while tightly holding on to his arm. “Hrrgh...urrrgh...just wait! Wait a sec’ and I’ll show you how easily I can do it! Just...wait...haah...haah. Damn it all!” He held his hands beside it, his palm’s facing it and it slowly inched forward. It quickly fell to the ground and lost the form. “Again” Su told him. TJ nodded and tried again. He created another ball and pushed it forward using his ability. It eventually fell and Su repeated herself. He tried time and time again constantly losing focus and dropping the ball. After a few more tries he finally got the hang of it, being able to move it left and right all around him. “I’m doing pretty good right?” He asked Su with a confident tone. She shrugged off his question and answered, “Next you’re gonna move it up and down. Get to work. Also you’re gonna hold that thing above your head so if you drop it you’ll get soaked!” Su laughed and TJ’s confidence turned to uneasiness. He sighed and started again levitating the ball of water above his head. His arm trembled and beads of sweat swiftly ran down his neck. “Come on! Just...a little more!” The ball fell on his head and left him soaking wet. He frowned and glanced over at Su catching her in the act of a quiet snicker. He grunted and tried again trying his hardest to hold it up but it came down and soaked him a second time. He went for his third attempt intensely staring at the ball. I’m totally gonna do it this time! He thought the ball immediately fell on his head. His bangs hung over his eyes and he let out a light groan. “You look like a wet dog!” Su laughed and fell to the floor holding her stomach. TJ brushed his hair out of his face and glared at Su again. “I’m gonna make you eat those words too.” TJ went at it again facing trial and error repeatedly, but eventually getting the hang of it. Just by using one finer he started moving it all around him in every direction imaginable, at different speeds also. Su grunted and shrugged it off continuing, “Next lesson! Now that you can move it and stuff, somehow...your last task for this training session is to learn to control your ice abilities. If you can do that you might have a shred of hope of standing a chance against me. If you can master that, with some practice your ice attacks will be easy. Of course they would be easy for me, maybe not for you because you’re a wuss.” TJ’s eyebrow’s sunk and his face cringed at the comments Su made. “Soon as I get the hang of this and those skills I’m gonna wipe the floor with you. You better be ready for that.” He suggested rudely. Curt was lying down on his side on the ground nearby holding his head up with his hand. He waved his free hand and called out to them, “Don’t forget TJ! In here your abilities get a huge boost so they’re easier to do and more effective than they would be outside! If you can learn to do them here you can do a lot of it outside, but not all! So remember what you can.” Su’s eyes darted towards Curt and she hissed, “Shut it Curt! TJ get started!” TJ’s face turned stern and he closed his eyes. I can do this! Think...think...think...I have to re-create that feeling. The feeling of freezing...slow and easy...TJ thought. He already had a ball of water levitating above his hand already. The water slowly came to a standstill and slowly changed from a deep blue colour to a light blue. It made a slight ‘shhh...’ sound as it started to turn solid and freeze from the top to the bottom until it became completely frozen. TJ’s breathing slowed down and he opened his eyes watching his work proudly. “I’m getting the hang of this already.” He chuckled while he grabbed it, tossed it up in the air, pointed at it and it shattered to pieces.
    “Alright Su, time to teach me some attacks. What have you got for me?” She sat up and stared at him with an un-interested look. “Start with the SP skills if you can handle them. The first and most basic for water is Bubble Bubble.” TJ’s face sagged and he had a horrified look to it. “Excuse me?!” “That’s right; you have to do Bubble Bubble!” Su sneered. TJ face-palmed and sighed, “God that sounds so lame! But I probably don’t have much choice in the matter. But before we do, can you explain to me a little more about how SP works and the skills themselves?” Su frowned and Curt jumped on the topic in an instant. “I’ll give you a detailed explanation. You already have a basic idea of the history; I’ll explain the other details.” Curt started. TJ sat down and nodded as he continued, “SP skills can be learned by allocating skill points, via scrolls made for that specific purpose. Every person is able to learn certain skills depending on what class they major in. We can obtain skill points by fighting Agasura and bosses and improving our fighting skill. Through that we gain experience, and when we reach a certain amount of it we can ‘level up’. For every level you gain you obtain one skill point which you can use for any skill of your choosing. You’ve already chosen your skills from the time before you lost all your memories. Take off your bag.” TJ took it off and handed it to Curt. Curt started digging through it and took out a scroll. He unravelled it and pointed out the small squares with pictures in them. Each one had a drawing that showed what the skill would look like, or that gave a basic idea of it. “You see the plus beside each one? When you press on that and close the scroll, you can learn or upgrade that one. The way the skills are connected by lines which branch in different directions, are to show you how to obtain skills. You need certain skills before the ones connected lower on the branches can be learned. So yeah once you’ve maxed out the skill the plus disappears, and when you want to learn something or learn how to do it, just press it, close the scroll and open it again. The explanation will be there. That basically concludes that so let’s continue the training.” Curt went back to where he was before and sat down. “Way to waste time.” Su grumbled. “Alright TJ doing that skill will be easy. You blow bubbles; easy. SP Skills are easy to master and are basically a part of you so it doesn’t require much thinking. So just do it.” TJ nodded and placed both hands by his sides and took an offensive stance. “Bubble Bubble!” He shouted. He reached behind his back and pulled out a bubble wand. His eyes grew wide and glistened in the light as he blew into the wand and a few bubbles formed from it and gently drifted through the air. Su was staring at TJ with a horrified look. “What the hell was that?” She asked in a stern tone. “Wh-what?” TJ replied with a dejected look. “You pulled a freakin’ bubble wand out of nowhere! Also that look on your face...” Su shouted. TJ shrugged and shook his head and Su started to calm down. “Whatever! Let’s get to the next spell. The second spell is Ice Fear. It’s an attack that allows you to attack with razor sharp ice spikes by raising them from the ground in front of you. Now do it.” TJ blinked twice and rubbed his arm. “Well I’ll try; don’t get your hopes up though.” He closed his eyes and stretched his arms out, then spun around once. As he did two icicle spikes rose up from the ground before him. He held his arms out in front of him palms open and opened his eyes. His eyes wide open and his palms facing his spell he cried out, “Ice Fear!” The icicles shattered to pieces and gently sprinkled down to the ground. “Phew, easy!” TJ stated wiping his forehead with his sleeve. “Don’t get so full of yourself. Something that easy won’t make you win your battles. Now for the next one-“Su unrolled the scroll and check to be sure he could do it. “Next up is Ice Storm; I don’t think you’ll need an explanation since your managing so get it over with and stop wasting my time.” TJ smiled sarcastically and chuckled as he muttered under his breath, “How sweet...” He stretched his hands out in front of him and a large chunk of ice appeared before him. Then closed his eyes and started to spin shouting, “Ice Storm!” and more rained around him shrouding him in a mist of ice. He stopped abruptly and smiled. Su groaned and said, “Shut it, last one then let’s fight. I’m getting seriously bored watching you twirl around like a fairy boy.” TJ grunted and replied, “You know, if I had a choice I honestly wouldn’t dare to even do that. But whoever the moron is that created these skills made it so.” Su shrugged and blew off his statement, “Yeah whatever, Hailstone is next so hurry it up.” TJ sighed and rolled his eyes. He did a quick spin and raised his arms up above his head. A small white ring opened up in front of him and razor sharp pieces of ice rained down before him. As he stopped spinning a wide smile spread across his face until he lowered his arms and frowned. “That all?” He asked Su in a slightly angered voice. “Next to your Bard skills that’s all of them. You managed to do the basics so using your mana shouldn’t be impossible, even for you.” Su teased him. TJ snorted and rolled his eyes again then said, “Then let’s get this fight started. Curt, can you referee the fight?” Curt stood up and dusted off his clothes. “Won’t need much of a referee but it could be interesting so sure.” Curt replied.

“Alright you two keep your distance.” Curt stated. TJ and Su backed away from each other but kept their eyes locked. “Right, so this will be a no holds barred fight. Physical skills and Magical skills will be allowed. Since Su is more experienced we’ll give TJ the first strike. Going by traditional rules, the Duel will end once one combatant is knocked out or killed. Once I end the battle you stop immediately or the referee intervenes. Do you both agree to these terms?” TJ and Su both nodded. Su grinned and called out to him, “Here’s a little tip for you! Remember that we share one body, even when we’re separated so you can use skills that I can, and I can use yours too! That includes my physical ability so you better not suck!” TJ clenched his fists and placed them out in front of him, his right further than his left. “Let’s do this!” He shouted excitedly. Su took the same stance and answered, “Bring it on.” Curt raised one hand in the air and called out to them, “Are you ready?” He paused for a few seconds as they did last minute things. TJ cracked his neck without his hands and Su cracked her knuckles, then they both took their stances. “Begin!” TJ leapt from where he stood right into a full on sprint and jumped at Su. As he came down he landed on the ground and turned his jump into a slide. Su jumped over him and planted her feet on both his arms stopping him in his tracks, then punched his forehead. She released her fist and placed one palm on his face then somersaulted off. “Ugh!” TJ groaned standing up. He punched his left hand’s open palm then pounded the ground with his fist. The ground below him cracked as a large chunk of ice pushed it out launching TJ toward Su. Su placed both her arms in a cross block as TJ soared towards her reeling one fist back. With the momentum of his push TJ thrusted his fist towards her face right above her block but she countered him. Grabbing his arm and twisting it holding him right above her head, she stopped him there and slammed him on the ground. He closed his eyes as he hit it and opened them again, flipping himself over onto his arms and using his legs to attack all around him until he could give himself enough momentum to push himself off the ground and land on his feet. Su backed off as he did and dashed towards him with a quick jab. TJ held one arm up and pushed her arm away then threw a punch towards her stomach. She quickly grabbed his hand and hit him across the face with the other. TJ quickly recovered and punched her in the stomach, then grabbed her head and kneed her in the face. He jumped back and took his stance as Su looked back up and smiled. “I didn’t think you had the gall to hit a girl in the face TJ.” She laughed slightly. “I was almost impressed there.” TJ scoffed. “Just ‘cause I did it, it doesn’t mean I liked it.” She shrugged and grinned; “Now the real fun begins.” She dashed towards TJ and TJ prepared to block whatever she threw at him. Su quickly leaped and grabbed TJ by the head then turned her jump into three flips and slammed his head in the ground. TJ placed both his hands on the ground and leapt on his feet fuming. “That’s enough!” He shouted pounding one open hand with his fist. He created wind pressure from the small surge of mana he created. He rushed towards Su and did a low jump focusing it on forward momentum instead of height and began sliding toward her and spun around once then cried out, “hailstone!” the stones rained from in front of him and Su quickly jumped back. TJ lifted one finger to the sky and pointed it towards her. They darted in her direction and she quickly started to dodge then block them. In the fray of his attack TJ dashed towards her at the end of it with his right fist reeled back and took a full swing at her head. She blocked that so he followed up with a left hook and she leaned back to avoid the attack. He stepped back slightly and attempted a dragon punch but Su parried him. She placed her arms between his pushing them away, grabbed them both and delivered a head-butt. She pulled him towards her so he fell forward and kneed him in the face; he stumbled back to his feet and she grabbed his shoulder and punched him three times in the face then ended her combo with a haymaker. TJ tumbled back and picked himself off the ground groaning and wiping the blood from his mouth. “Damn it! This just won’t cut it...” TJ rubbed his chin thoughtfully and then smiled. “I’ve got it.” He looked up and raised one arm as high as he could pointing upwards and cried out, “Ice Shield!” A shield of ice appeared in front of him then quickly faded away and mist started to gather around Su. “What the hell is this?” She asked slightly agitated. “You’ll see.” TJ replied with a sly smile. He ran towards her as she took a defensive stance. TJ started to slow down and quickly did a spin right around Su so he was behind her with his back to her, then hit her in the back with both his elbows. He then followed up by stepping in front of her and stopped her with a high kick and pushed her back again with a straight punch. As she stumbled back he continued with a sprint and stretched out one arm. His arm collided with her neck and she collapsed to the ground. “Grr...What the hell did you do you cheating bastard?!” She interrogated him now infuriated. “Wait, I know that spell! That’s the one that slows down any enemies in the range of the caster’s attacks. You’re not as clever as you think!” She exclaimed. She clenched her right hand and it started to glow a light blue. She placed her hands together both palms facing each other and shouted, “Dispel!” With a gust of wind the ice crystals quickly dispersed and the effect was gone. TJ frowned and shook his head then said, “Damn it! No use in using that again.” TJ held one arm out and water swirled around his hand quickly taking the form of a bow. A thin blue line formed at the back creating a string from his mana and arrows of ice piled up beside him. He lined up a shot and pulled the string back whispering, “Archery Frostbite”. He let off the shot and quickly armed another. His first shot arced too far to the right and missed Su completely. “Shoot!” TJ cried out. His eyebrows sunk and he continued, “Who am I kidding? I couldn’t pass myself off as an archer for the life of me. Let alone even attempting a Treasure Hunter’s shot.” He shrugged and started firing off shots one after the next. Most missed Su but as one was close to being on target she jumped back and noticed that once the arrows make contact, they burst into small icicles. Su shook her head and yelled, “Now you’re just pulling spells out your ass! Just ‘cause you know how to use your mana doesn’t mean you need to use it like an idiot, idiot!” TJ smiled and replied, “Whatever you say!” He pulled back another shot but held it in place for a while. “What is he-“Su stopped halfway as the arrow took flight. “Blizzard Snipe!” He yelled. The wind howled as it quickly approached her, a trail of ice quickly followed behind it. Su immediately reacted by punching the ground and creating a wide hole right in the ground. A water geyser spouted out from where she stood and launched her straight up. The arrow hit the water and froze it entirely while massive ice crystals spouted from the ground amongst a wide area. Su did a front flip and landed right at the top of the frozen geyser. “An area of effect attack? I would be impressed but it’s not that great.” Su grinned and slyly said, “But, you left yourself wide open TJ!” TJ was knelt down gathering his stamina and his breath after his last attack and watched her carefully. She back flipped from where she stood and landed behind the base of the geyser. She took a few steps and immediately turned them into a head on sprint and held one fist back. “Ha!” She yelled out putting as much force as she could into one punch strong enough to put a solid crack right in it. She followed up with one punch after the next quickly breaking the base until it was almost worn down. When she had finally stopped her hands were bloody and bruised but she still had a smile on her face. “This is the last one!” Su cried out hitting it one last time with a roundhouse kick and shook her hands off. The frozen geyser’s base shattered to pieces and fell making a loud thud as it leaned over and quickly fell forward...right above TJ! He looked up in horror attempting to get on his feet before it came down. In a desperate attempt to save himself he placed two hands above his head. As it came down TJ somehow managed to catch it and frantically tried to prevent it from crushing him. “Huff...huff...hmm...” TJ groaned heavily breathing. I can’t keep this up! If this thing crushes me, I think I really will die! But why would Su actually try and kill me? Does that mean...she was serious when she said to fight with all I have? TJ thought. Su‘s footsteps grew increasingly louder, but she had some distance between herself and him. She stood parallel to him watching him struggle from his left side. “TJ, I told you if you didn’t fight me seriously that I would kill you. I could tell when you attacked you weren’t even trying your best. But why? Are you really that afraid to murder someone you consider a ‘friend’? That was your mistake, and now it’ll be your downfall...” Su shrugged and shook her head. “It’s almost sad. I guess you don’t have the strength to take me on do you? If you can’t fight me seriously, how could you have fought Yuta who already wants you dead?” Beads of sweat ran down TJ’s head as his arms started to wobble and his legs started to shake also. She held out one hand and it started to glow a light blue. “SU!” Curt yelled out from his distance jumping to his feet. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?! You’re gonna throw everything off balance! I’m gonna put a stop to this shi-“ Su cut him off holding one hand out and answering, “If you dare interfere I’ll take you down next. I know exactly what I’m doing. Just ‘cause he has powers, he just can’t expect some miracle to happen to save his ass and make him win every fight! If he loses control in a situation like this, not only will he die, but his body and his powers would be forfeit! I won’t just let this story end like that!” Su clenched her hands into fists and looked away slightly. Her voice became quiet and almost melancholic. “I...have a promise to keep with someone very important...and I won’t let anything, or anyone, not even God Ah himself get in the way of my plans!” TJ let out an exasperated sigh as his body gave out and the pillar came crashing down on him.

Shit! I lost it...I...couldn’t do it...It’s over...over...TJ’s vision slowly faded. His eyes stayed upon but his pupils turned clear and slowly started to roll back into his head. Curt bit his lip and Su stood in place watching him sternly. TJ’s breathing quickly came to a standstill. “You...killed him...is that really what you wanted Su?!” Curt asked in an enraged tone. She held one hand out, all fingers ready and said, “5...”

HEY CHUMP! IF YOUR GONNA DIE THEN DON’T DO IT NOW! GET THE HELL UP! TJ’s body twitched slightly.

“...4...” Su continued.

We still need you! Damn pathetic sack of meat. Use my power already damn it. It’ll do you more good than using that crap. TJ started breathing again.

“...3...” Su kept counting.

Heh heh heh...but it DOES come at a cost...but hey, what have you got to lose? Go on, do it. TJ’s fingers started to move and his nails slowly dug into the ground.

“...2...” Su approached the climax.

There you go. Don’t be afraid to go all out with your powers yeah? Those seals are just holding you back. TJ’s pupils fell into place this time a deep black as his eyes lit up a bright yellow.

“...1...”

It’s time to awaken. Hold nothing back, and take this girl down! Got it? You can thank me later, because we’ll meet again, I’m sure... TJ grit his teeth and tightly closed his eyes, then clenched his fist and let out a light growling sound.

“Now!” Su closed her hand and finally concluded her countdown. The pillar on top of TJ started to seem to almost melt away as long lines of purple mana started eating away at it. TJ stood up, his arms hanging in front of him and his head leaned to one side. He looked down and clenched one fist, then held both at his sides and let out a loud ear-piercing yell. Purple and black lines of mana shot up towards the sky and surrounded him as one long beam shot straight down from the sky onto him. It slowly became thinner and dispersed in a few sparkles of light which disappeared shortly afterwards. “Now it’s on!” He exclaimed with an evil grin revealing his fangs. His voice had a deeper much more sinister tone to it than it had before. He took the initiative with an immediate sprint towards her pulling one fist back. His speed was sharply increased from before so within seconds he closed the distance between them and used his to-be punch and quickly changed into a spinning jump. Su raised both arms up to her face and protect his first kick, then quickly followed up with a second from his other leg and fell to the ground. He landed on his arms and did a handstand and attempted three more high kicks. Su blocked all of them and leapt back as TJ flipped himself onto his feet and almost stumbled over them. He continued his assault with a right hook at Su’s head. She lifted one arm and stopped it, so TJ continued with a straight punch at her left shoulder and a low uppercut at her stomach. Su quickly grabbed his right hand and twisted it, then grabbed his left fist and twisted that also, then used her right arm to smash her elbow into the crease of his arm. “Urgh! Wench!” He groaned holding his damaged arm and taking a few steps back. He shook it off and followed up with another quick punch and an open palm attack.”Charge Rush!” He exclaimed placing one hand to the arm she used to block it. Su was immediately forced back a couple feet while TJ stood in place with a growing ring of mana quickly appeared and faded from the spell. A red line ran up TJ’s hand in a strange pattern and quickly faded afterwards. He took a stance that looked like he was preparing for another dash and leapt all the way to where Su stood and grabbed her by the shoulders with his arms on her legs. He leaned back pulling her down with him until he hit the ground with her above him and rolled back three times, then placed one foot on her stomach and threw her with the momentum of his kick. Su flew through the air and landed on her back leaning to one side and holding her back, then mumbled slightly, “I can’t say I didn’t deserve that one.” TJ raised one finger to the air and he immediately appeared above her and pinned her arms to the ground with his legs and readied his fists. He started to take swings at her head constantly missing as she moved her head left and right. Slightly infuriated he started using both hands at once. He tried placing his hands side by side and aiming straight down but missed as she moved to the left. He tried putting a space between his punches so either way she moved she would be hit, but she didn’t move. So he tried hitting her on both sides of her head but she moved forward. “Got’cha!” She exclaimed while he looked fairly surprised. TJ immediately leaned backwards and stood up but stayed crouched on his toes. Two small icicles shot out from bother her hands and collided; they then shattered to pieces. Su quickly got into a crouching position and grabbed TJ by the neck and stood up straight. Her hand slowly got colder and started to turn a light blue as small bits of ice gathered on her hands and started to gather on TJ’s neck. Her grip grew tighter as the ice build up continued. TJ tightly grabbed her hand to release her grip and the red lines ran through his hands again. His mana started to trickle through his fingers onto her arm armour and started eating away at it. Su stopped and reeled back holding her left arm. To her surprise TJ had already charged towards her. “Charge Rush!” He yelled out and forced her back again. She failed to block it and about three red orbs emitted from Su as she slid backwards and collapsed to one knee. “Now I remember...that spell repulses enemies whether it misses or not. But if it hits it takes some mana and converts it into a decreased casting time. So his next attack’s casting time will be cut by one third of the usual time...” Su grumbled. TJ had one hand open palm facing the sky and above him a large ring floated. It was red and black and looked like a black hole, the colours in it constantly twisting and swirling around, while three lines from it swirled down and around each other around TJ. A crimson red lit up TJ’s entire arm as his hand turned completely black launching a bright red beam of light right at Su. “Deathly Sickle!” He yelled out as it quickly approached her. Su quickly glanced at it, her eyes wide with terror as she quickly leaped out of the way. As it approached her, her left arm was caught in the range of the spell and everything around her almost seemed to slow down. She somersaulted out of the beam as her eyes darted towards TJ just to catch a glimpse of his movements. He placed one hand diagonally across his chest and performed a swing in a diagonal direction towards his side. Red strings of mana swirled around his arm, more quickly coming in forming a drill as he pointed it towards her and did a gliding dash so quick she could only see a blur. Su desperately placed her arms in front of her and closed her eyes as TJ came by in an arc-fashioned dash and came to a screeching halt. As she re-opened her eyes she noticed him behind her, and she wasn’t cut. With a glance at herself she had noticed that her left arm was cut off completely! “For the love of..! TJ you dirty bastard! You cut my freakin’ arm off! I’ll kill you!” She held the remains of her cut as blood quickly seeped out and soaked her right hand. TJ hunched over a little and grabbed hold of his arm while it emitted a light amount of smoke. The look on his face seemed almost disgusted. She walked over and picked up her detached arm, then sat down. He watched curiously to see what she planned on doing with it. Using her leg to hold it up to the cut and her other arm, she stuck one finger out and a deep purple mana started to form on that finger. She placed it right by the wound and slowly started to slide her finger across leaving a slight trail of the colour. As it slowly faded away the wound disappeared and left no traces of the matter remaining. Curt leapt to his feet again and rubbed his eyes. “Hold on a second! Su where the hell did you learn something like that!?” He grit his teeth and stared her down anxiously. “That wasn’t ordinary magic...it was dark magic also, let alone the ancient type. Usually only Agasuras and Demon Kind are the types that would use the Shadow Stitching . Not even TJ should have much understanding of it! But she not only knows it, but she has a clear understanding of how to use it...this girl could be a pretty big threat in any situation. There must be someone who taught her this, or gave her access to those spells. She did say she has a promise to keep with someone...they must be the one who put her up to this. Maybe they have a plan to interfere with the entire story? I can’t let Su out of my sights!” TJ watched her dumbfounded for a few moments and quickly shook it off. “Shadow Envoys! Constrict my enemy!” He cried out pointing one hand towards Su. Four feline-like creatures emerged from the ground and surrounded Su. They were roughly the size and shape of a tiger without much distinction for their looks next to being formed from shadows. As they all pounced on Su at once TJ clasped his hands together and closed his eyes. He bit his lip and released stepping back as his eyes darted towards Su. In a burst of dark mana the shadows dispersed into dark clouds and faded away, and Su emerged from the ground emitting a dark aura. Purple and black strings of mana danced around her as a black fog rose from her body and seemed to take the form of small bats as it rose to the skies. As it slowly faded away Su opened her eyes, now with golden eyes and cat-like pupils she grinned sinisterly and cackled, “Hah! Now this is starting to get fun!” She pointed at TJ and three dark spikes shot up from the ground towards him. He quickly noticed it and jumped high above them, but he didn’t notice Su zipping towards him and leaping through the air. She wrapped her arms around him and slowly turned her ascent into a downward plunge and slammed TJ’s head into the ground. She used his body to give her an outward push and did a flip landing on her feet with her back turned to him. She turned to him as he made an immediate leap and grabbed her by the throat. Su fell to the ground under TJ’s weight and he took hold with both hands, the two of them quickly tumbling forward. He finally threw her through the air while landing on his feet and dashed towards her again. She quickly did a flip and landed on her feet, then punched the ground with all her might creating a massive crack and called out, “Necrotic Pillars!” Five massive pillars shot up from the ground and surrounded Su. The pillars she created were made of the same mana that TJ used to melt her armour. He quickly approached it and placed one foot in front of him still sliding forward and placed one hand in front of him. He almost collided into the first pillar but pushed himself off with his left hand’s knuckles and quickly buried it in his outfit. Smoke slowly rose from his hand. He grit his teeth and shook it off, then took his fighting stance again. “You’re a tough cookie aren’t ya?”

Last edited by TJ on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:47 am

Alright there it is.enjoy lol
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:23 pm

lol im part cat x3

I found a weird anime show at school. looks funny though.
    Some anime episode
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:24 am

TWGOK IS SO AWESOME.love the show and the manga lol
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:44 pm

O.o freak >.>
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:34 am

in all honesty im a fanboy.not for much though,TWGOK is too awesome though lol.
    anyway still working on the story.hopefully ill have the two major parts done before the end of the semster
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:10 pm

yay hurry up though or i'll kill you :] ur still a freak
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:21 am

I'll do my best lol
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:32 pm

stop being gay and post the story >.>
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:31 pm

LOL okay fair enough.idk if i've made much progress recently but ill put up what i have lol.been working a bit on chapter 2(cause the story is still in its rough form so a lot of work needs to be done) but i havent stopped working on the main chapters right now.anyway ill post it up
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:20 pm

WOO! I'm awesome, i'm like a mercionary or something like that /\('^_^)/\
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:54 am

Forgot to add the italics for TJ's monolouge lol.if theres anymore ill add them later. But anyway yeah you kick ass and don't take names lol quite amazing o.o.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:25 pm

lol yea thats me cuz i'm awesome
    i just noticed something..... your bd was on the 3rd
    ehhhh well happy late bd i guess
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:36 pm

dont worry i forget too sometimes lol.
    On a more topic related note,i've been working on chapter 2 every now and then(already fixed up chapter 1) but i'm gonna try to manage the current chapter and do that when i can also.ill post the rest of the fight up now
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:42 pm

TJ scoffed and held one hand in front of his chest; it lit up with a deep purple flame and he placed it against one of the pillars. “Negate.” He grumbled. Like a broken mirror the pillars shattered like glass and quickly dissipitated. “Is that it?” Su asked him standing in the center of the dispersed spell. TJ’s hand still lit up, quickly flashed across his body with a wave of his hand and four large lines of dark mana appeared in front of him. “Not done yet.” He answered immediately. “Dance of blades!” Each took the form of a long thin sword and rapidly began swinging at Su at the command of TJ’s hand. She crouched jumped, leaned and dodged out of the way with a sinister smile on her face. TJ stood where he was with his hand outstretched keeping the spell under control. Su leapt back and placed one hand outstretched in front of her as the swords continued their attacked. “Your mine! Trickster’s Coercion!” Su exclaimed. Her smile became a grin revealing her fangs as she held one finger to the air then pointed at TJ. The blades stopped in their place and turned around towards TJ. He reeled his arm back and quickly started to dash backwards keeping his eyes on the blades as they approached, but without noticing two of them got behind him. “Got you now!” Su cried out with excitement. TJ froze in place and collapsed to his knees as a field of gravity surrounded him with a towering dark ring around him like a glass case, and a magic circle appeared under him. The blades disappeared and four runes appeared in their places somewhat higher than before. Each one lit up bright red as Su chanted, “Wrath, Envy, Pride, Lust. Punishments of the sinner constrict my enemy! Angel’s Bane, Asmodeus’ Vengeance!” The runes shone brightly and a small black ball formed before each, then fired a thin beam all at once at TJ. “Gah! Urrrgh…” TJ cried out collapsing on his side and still being attacked. Su laughed maniacally as the spell continued on. The dark ring started to slowly twist and turn slowly being reduced from the top to the bottom as it swirled around TJ then wrapped around him and squeezed tightly. The runes disappeared and TJ was left completely incapacitated. “How do you like your straitjacket TJ? When you’re like that you look so innocent…MAKES ME WANT TO CRUSH YOU LIKE A COCKAROACH!” She laughed demonically slowly walking towards him. “Sadistic poison tongued witch.” TJ muttered under his breath. She slowly sauntered towards him and stood right beside him, his eyes immediately met hers. Her grin grew wider as she raised a massive boot above his head. Right in the nick of time TJ rolled out of the way as her foot crushed the ground beneath it leaving a small smoking foot print. TJ started to roll faster and pushed himself off the ground as his toes touched it launching himself into the air and twisting so as he landed on his heels he could regain his balance. “If you really think you just need to disable my arms to defeat me you’re sadly mistaken!” TJ performed a short jump which immediately turned into a sprint. Su watched him and took on her usual defensive stance as TJ quickly leapt through the air and came down with a massive stomp. The pieces of rock and dirt were flung through the air as TJ shouted, “Fragment Hunter!” Massive dark spikes shot up from the crater TJ within the radius of a deep black circle that covered the space and impaled each and every piece of rock flung in the air. TJ caught a glanced Su as she skilfully avoided the spell and took position at a safe distance. “Hmph!” TJ grunted raising one leg in an offensive stance. He spun around once and moved one leg in a roundhouse kick motion. First a high kick, then a ground sweep, then finally three medium to high kicks, and after each a pink crescent shaped spell took form and headed towards Su. She continued dodging and TJ followed his spells quickly dodging left and right so Su couldn’t track him easily. As the final one just barely grazed Su TJ followed up with a kick to the back of her head knocking her to the ground then kicked her in the stomach. She rolled over and quickly picked herself up off the ground slightly infuriated then glared at TJ with her shimmering gold pupils meeting his. “You know, you’re really starting to piss me off!” Su roared with an angry glare. Then she grinned and chuckled quietly. “Should I end this dispute with the next attack?” TJ scoffed and answered, “It’s gonna take a lot more than you could ever imagine to defeat me.” Su started slowly walking towards TJ as he stepped back, her footsteps quickly turning into short leaps and TJ’s becoming a backwards sprint. Su quickly chased after him and drew her dagger, eventually catching up and taking rapid swings and stabs at TJ. He stopped and dodged left and right just barely avoiding Su’s constant onslaught of attacks. She made one more swing and almost cut him but only got a few strands of his hair, and he counter-attacked by kicking her arm and disarming the dagger while she was trying to grab the strands of hair. With her disarmed hand she placed it to TJ’s chest and shouted, “Charge Rush! You’re mine!” She threw the strands of hair into the air and pointed one finger up. They grew a few inches in sized and took on a bright pink colour, then quickly took position over TJ and rested in the air. TJ quickly slid backwards and stumbled to a careless halt as he attempted to regain his balance. “Can’t believe I fell for that one…” Su brought her arm hand down and pointed towards TJ and continued. “Thorn Volley!” The thorns quickly came down all around TJ and upon him impaling him at a rapid rate. He fell to one knee holding one of the thorns sticking through his chest and desperately gasped for air and relief from his pain. Su raised one hand to the air and the sky began to turn a dark and deep grey. Clouds quickly formed and twisted high above where Su stood as lightning and thunder loudly roared and filled the skies. “Envy, pride, greed, sloth, and wrath! Punishments of the sinner, destroy my enemy!” She chanted. Five bolts of thunder came crashing down around Su leaving five runes suspended in the air. She waved one hand in front of her and they quickly moved into place making a pentagram in front of her. She placed one open hand behind it then called out, “Asmodeus’ Superiority, Banishment of the Gods!” The star immediately lit up and quickly started to turn as it lit up a deep purple and black and immediately fired a beam of energy directly towards TJ. Noticing this he quickly stumbled to his feet and attempted a dodge but it immediately shifted in his direction. As he tried to avoid it he braced for impact creating a small purple shield from his mana, then the spell collided directly with him. His clothes started to slowly tear to shreds as he tried to shield the spell but to no avail. His shield shattered to pieces and the spell immediately forced him back, tearing at his sleeves and his skin, his blood quickly ran down his arms and dripped from his elbows to the ground as he continued to try to fight it off. He closed his eyes tightly and grit his teeth putting up as much of a resistance as he could but still continued to be fighting a losing battle. He had finally exhausted himself and the spell broke through his defenses and immediately pushed him back dealing heavy damage to him. As TJ was launched further and further away the spell quickly became a thin line and dispersed into a long line of tiny lights. “haah…haah…huff…” Su breathed heavily falling to one knee and tightly gripping her chest. Curt walked over to her and stood over her with his arms crossed and a stern look on his face. He looked up as the clouds slowly started to fade and disappear out of existence and sighed. “That…wasn’t a really smart move now was it?” He asked.

Su scoffed and said, “I don’t know what you’re talking about. I really don’t care either.” Her eyes slowly faded back into their normal green and the usual human kind of pupils, along with her sinister aura. “That’s the kind of match…I’ve waited a long time for. How often can you fight someone with that much power?” She fell down on her hands and knees and started coughing up blood. “Look at yourself. You had one of your arms cut off, and now you’re coughing up blood? You really should have drawn the line during that fight as to what you would do, spell wise, that is. Using that final spell really takes the life out of you…literally. Also your arm, you might have temporarily repaired it but you know as well as I do that thing is rotting. You’re gonna have to get someone who can actually heal you to fix it properly.” Curt explained. “Bite me.” Su replied instantly and quite coldly. “Not like I need it anyway. I’ll still kick anyone’s ass if they try and take me on.” Curt shrugged and glanced off into the distance where TJ might have been. “We should go check on him. He probably isn’t dead, considering the amount of power he gained from taking on that form and his recovery abilities too.” “Yeah whatever. You go on ahead I’m gonna take a break.” Curt shrugged and started walking towards him.

Damn it…damn it damn it damn it! I got my as kicked again! I…I need to do better than that. But…what am I even fighting for? I feel like I completely forgot what I even started this journey for. I was chasing Iris, but I don’t even have the slightest clue where she could be right now. But on the other hand, if I DO find her then what? What would I gain if I found her? Would that make all of these memories I’ve seen in the Iris stones make sense? Then again…what if she kills me again? Maybe I should ready myself more before I find her because if I fight her and lose…I’m done for. Ugh for the love of…! This is all so screwed up! Why the hell is all of this happening!? This demonic power, the gem, Iris, all of these memories is just too much! Now I have to fight Yuta…what do I do? What do I want to do? The Chief had mentioned that if I find the scattered pieces of my heart then I can find the answers I’ve been looking for. Straw Hat also said that I would find the girl who stole my heart and win hers, but also something about killing Iris…This is just one giant mess! Somehow…I have to sift through all of these confusing memories and find the truth behind the mystery. I’ll do it…whatever it takes, I’ll do it!

TJ shifted and slowly opened his eyes picking himself up off the ground and sitting up. “How you feeling dude? You took quite a beating there. You alright? Can you move?” Curt bombarded him with questions and held out one hand. TJ placed his hand in Curt’s and he lifted him off the ground. “It hurts but I’m alright. How’s Su doing? I did some pretty nasty things there without even wanting to do it. Just kinda had this uncontrollable urge to attack with whatever I knew…well, I didn’t even know I knew those things.” TJ sighed. Curt smiled a little. “You’d be surprised at the things you can do.” TJ shuddered but chuckled gently and answered, “You know, anymore surprises and I think I might have an aneurysm.” Curt laughed out loud and said, “Sounds reasonable enough! Come on, let’s go get Su.” The two started walking back to where they started.

As they approached they could see Su standing, but hunched over with both hands on her knees. “Ugh…If I keep throwing up I think some of my vital organs are gonna come up too…” She groaned. Her eyes darted in their direction and she frowned. “Th’hell do you idiots want?” TJ looked a little startled and Curt furrowed his brows. “Su I’m hurt!” TJ said in a hurt voice that he believed was quite convincing. Su stood up straight and wiped the remaining blood from her mouth. “I still don’t give a damn. We done here? I’m getting bored.” Curt stuck his tongue out at her and blew a raspberry. “Heh heh…well, any second now the gateway will open and we can head back to Scrap Valley, so we can leave then.” Su muttered something under her breath and TJ fidgeted a little. “Hey, Su…” He started. She turned to him and acknowledged him with another mutter. “How did I do? Do you think I fought alright? Am I ready to take on Yuta?” His eyes lit up just begging for Su to praise him. Su stepped back with her mouth slightly open. “Uhh…” Her eyes darted left and right, then towards Curt. He had one hand to his mouth, his cheeks filled with air and his face turning a rosy pink. “Uhh…” She caught the shining glance of TJ again, this time he had a smile from ear to ear waiting for her response. “You…did…g-“She frowned. “Not b-“She furrowed her brows and tried again. “You did pretty g-oooo-urr-ghghghgh-“TJ looked terrified and Curt burst out into laughter. “Su! Are you alright!?” Her face cringed and her eyes shrunk, her complexion turned absolutely purple as she continued. “GHGHGHGHH! AHHHHHHHH-!” She shrieked absolutely enraged. Curt’s laughter grew louder as he rolled on the floor in tears holding his stomach. “Stop! I’m gonna die!” He shouted through his laughter. Su gave up and started to breathe again. “Su, you don’t have to force yourself if you don’t want to say it. You almost suffocated yourself.” TJ told her slightly disappointed. Curt stood up with a big smile on his face and placed a hand on TJ’s shoulder. “It’s not that she doesn’t want to say it…” He almost started to laugh again. “It’s just the fact that she can’t! This girl couldn’t compliment someone if her life depended on it!” TJ looked at him puzzled and Su immediately drew her dagger and held it to Curt’s neck. “One more word and I’ll personally slit your throat. Then I’ll make a cut on your stomach in the shape of a smiley face. That’ll give you something to laugh about. Got it? Good! Let’s go.” She sheathed her dagger and walked through the beam of mana now a snow white colour. Curt grinned and snickered and gestured TJ over as he walked into the gate.
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:48 pm

crap im out of it x.x.i already posed the end of that.but whatever,i added the rest of that part of the arc and i'll continue it from there so it'll have to do for now.added the bold and italics to this one and the last post like in the actual copy.adds more character.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:38 am

yay im still awesome. im too awesome to say that ur good at fighting, cuuz your not

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:23 am