Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
MoranZee
Suuba
Toejam
7 posters

Frequency

Suuba
    Suuba

Frequency - Page 9 Empty Re: Frequency

Post  Suuba Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:08 pm

lol i know me and moran died but idk the third. who has a dark mysterous past? tell me XD. and what does sanity mean?

Last edited by Suuba on Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:48 am

I cant remember if there was a third.Haven't been able to think about working on Frequency because of my work build up.It's extremely frustrating x.x.
    Aside from that,the dark mysterious past thing was a joke lol.Now sanity is...well,if you don't have any then your insane. Sanity is basically a word used to say that we're not crazy.
    AmuXChans
    AmuXChans

Post  AmuXChans Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:23 am

Arg.....i dunt feel so good.........
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:44 am

lol i have no sanity :3. amu dont feel bad k?
    AmuXChans
    AmuXChans

Post  AmuXChans Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:59 pm

this is her friend, but she dunt feel good she mean she really does not feel good =/
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:50 pm

i know what she means. i havent really been feelin well either-more like upset- for the past couple of days. im just tellin her not to feel bad
    AmuXChans
    AmuXChans

Post  AmuXChans Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:00 pm

Really...her head hurts alot, her stomact does not feel good, and she felt like she gonna explode (Friend agian) =/
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:12 pm

Somehow when i imagine somebody exploding its kind of funny.But then what comes after is really gross x.x.Next time you hear from her tell her that i said that i hope she gets better soon and to hang in there.She's gonna be alright in time.
    On another note(Something actually related to the story)I finally realized what i could do with Amu when she comes again XD.It's gonna do me a world of good when i get to that part.Can't talk about what it is or i'll ruin the story ^^.But i'm drowning in work so i still dont have any time to actually work on frequency or do anything >~<.At least next week will be the last until the break so everything will be back on track by then
    AmuXChans
    AmuXChans

Post  AmuXChans Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:20 am

i tho tj was really being offensive but im about to go out Very Happy vfew more days im out ^^ (6 days,tuesday) Very Happy
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:48 pm

That's good to hear.Try not to hurt yourself again before you get out ^^.Guess I'll be seeing you and everyone else next Friday or Saturday hopefully.If my english teachers decides to hold back on the assignments and tests it'll be sooner XD
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:36 pm

thats really good amu. see you guys on LT.
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:28 pm

Uuuu im dying ;~;. These essays are killing me slowly.I want to go on but then i know i wont get off for a while.
    How is everyone doing Su?
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:35 pm

well right now im dead cuase of what my friend did while i was gone.
    AmuXChans
    AmuXChans

Post  AmuXChans Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:37 pm

~Nyaaaaaaa i will play latale soon but im thinking bout playing this game here >>>>>>>>>>> www.lunia.ijji.com <<<<<<<Still!!!! :O This is my char http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/lunia/images/3/3d/Profile_Asuka.jpg Her name is Asuka! >:3 the dual blade!
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:00 pm

thats pretty cool amu
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:08 pm

I think i might be on for a bit o Monday ^^.Hopefully...things work out soon.
    I got an essay over the break and I have to hunt dwn the book to do it >.<.Anyway, happy holidays guys
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:58 pm

lol happy holidays, i guess
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:25 am

Okay so i added the beginning of chapter 16 to the most recent post i had made with an actual part of Frequency attached(Can be read on page 12).
    I'm gonna look for more time to work on that also. Hopefully sooner or later i can get things in order again >.<. Anyway, did i talk about chapter 16 yet?I cant remember if i did my author's rant.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:57 am

Ch 16 is awesome but I kinda got confused lol and you havent talked about ch 15 yet. lol.

Found one mistake : A small smirk appeared on TJ’s face and he burst out laughing. You forgot to add the T lol xD

Last edited by Suuba on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:22 pm

Yeah it surely must be confusing lol.I'll make sure when i add the Curtsaurus i explain all of the terms that were used.and i'll be sure to talk about ch 15.
    Maybe i'll do a bit of work on the curtsaurus to give you a basic idea of whats going on atm ^^.I'll probably update it every couple of days.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:14 pm

Okay and lol Curt's a dino. Jk xD
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:24 pm

lol I added a page for now took a while x.x.Anyone know how to do the whole "CLICK FOR SPOILERS" thing?I dont wanna spoil anything for anyone who hasn't read far enough to understand clearly.hope it made things a bit clearer,some of it isn't meant to be though.you'll have to wait and see the rest to understand XD.now i need to get back to work on my assignment ill update that in a few days or something XD
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:51 pm

lol
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:18 am

TJ was silent for a moment. He stared at his arm as if he were trying to heal it through sheer will power, but didn’t succeed. Curt glanced over and said, “Oh right your arm is still dislocated. Su could probably fix it. I’m sure that was part of her training. Why not take this chance to try summoning her?” TJ’s eyes slowly shifted and stayed on Curt. “...Do I know how?” He asked casually. “I dunno you gotta try and find out for yourself. Since you two already completed your contract you should be able to summon her without all the chants and other spells. Go for it.” Curt replied. TJ stared at him with a sarcastic look basically saying, 'do you really expect me to know what I’m doing? Easier said than done.' He knelt down on one knee and clasped his hands together again. “Frequency!” He cried out. Out from the gem came Su in her usual gear. “Well that was easy. If I could do that without doing all those silly chants does it work with spells too?” TJ asked. Curt shrugged and replied, “It all depends on the spell. The basic ones don’t usually require a casting or chant to cast them. Those ones are similar to using the elemental or Bard skills that you had learned in the past. You following all this?” TJ nodded. “So what do you want?” Su asked casually. TJ stared at her uneasily. “You...you think you can fix my arm?” A large grin slowly spread across her face. “Brace yourself TJ.” She warned him. “Bring it.” He replied. The fear in his voice could easily be heard. She knelt down beside him, placed both hands on his dislocated arm and checked it out. She tightly gripped it and with a sudden jerk a loud shriek of pain echoed across the island. TJ was lying on the floor groaning and Su was laughing without a break. “There! All fixed!” She happily exclaimed. She quickly dematerialized into energy and returned to the crystal. “Kill me Curt. Kill me now...” TJ cried. “Suck it up TJ. You’ve still got work to do.” Curt hauled TJ under his arm and started to drag him towards Toad Town.

TJ and Curt walked through Toad Town being carefully eyed by the people of the town. There were a few adventurers scattered across the path but they didn’t draw much attention through their actions. All of these people staring at us is making me feel kind of awkward. Oh! Another Iris Stone! TJ thought. “Hey Curt, lets go investigate that Iris Stone.” Tj and Curt walked past a few shops towards the Iris Stone. “Ready when you are.” Curt told him. TJ nodded. TJ reached out towards the stone and it asked,
    “Will you activate the Borroru Stone?”

“Yes?” TJ replied with an alarmed tone and look. His hand slowly slipped off the stone as his body fell backwards. Curt caught him and leaned him against the stone. “This will likely be an important one...” He grumbled.

TJ opened his eyes and sat up. The place he was in...it was a nightmare. It was dark, damp and drowning in a sea of black clouds and smoke. Tall smoke stacks spewed toxins and incomplete robots wandered back and forth across the vast pieces of metal made into platforms. Long thick wires hung out from these platforms and little robot television...things, were running across these platforms. TJ watched them in horror for a moment but shook it off. “These things seem so familiar...if this is one of my memories I must have been here already.” TJ glanced up and far off in the distance he could see bullets and fire. “That has to be my destination! I better get moving or I might miss something important.” He leapt from one platform to the next. He jumped down climbed the ladder and went towards the second area of the Scrap yard. He continued jumping from platform to platform as he quickly approached the fighting. “This is it! Almost there!” After jumping to one last platform and almost missing, he held on tight and pulled himself up. He shook off the pain in his arm and ran towards the city.

Robots everywhere! In the sky, on the ground climbing buildings. Bullets and metal were pitched through the air. Amongst all this stood a small group of people. A boy wearing nothing but a large white rag that covered his body; he had gold rings wrapped around his wrists and ankles. He also had a snow white spiky haircut and deep brown eyes. Beside him was a girl with long icy blue hair and deep blue eyes. She wore a long green gown that was cut above her knees, the cloth at the back was long enough to touch the ground. It had a bright gold trim along the seams and on the back of it was a symbol...a leaf cradled by two wings! TJ recognized that immediately. Those two were the ones from the last dream I had. But what are they doing in this place? What about those other people? TJ looked carefully and saw five other people. One of them wore a straw hat, pink frameless glasses, and a towel over his shoulders and long white pants. Strangely enough, he also had a small pair of angel wings. He had his hair in a ponytail, a mole on his face and a lazy look in his eyes. He carried a spectre sword, a two-handed weapon with wings sticking out from the blade and the face of a ghost on the blade itself. All around him there was a ghostly aura. Beside him stood a girl with long silver hair that ran all the way down her back, a similar lazy look in her eyes as the other guy. She had a large yellow ribbon neatly tying her hair gently rested on her head. She wore a small golden breastplate, with a pink skirt that wasn’t even long enough to cover her knees. It had a beige sash hanging from both sides. She wore golden gauntlets that wrapped around her wrist and extended about halfway up her arms. The way they were coiled were like snakes. She also had a pair of pink sandals and a bow that was long and wide with many holes in it. Her golden eyes glittered in the darkness. Nearby her was a girl with twin tails and a camellia hairpin. She looked a bit pale with bright ruby red eyes, flushed cheeks and red heart earrings. She had big innocent eyes that gave her an aura of youth. She wore a long dress that was red on the sleeves, and yellow in the center, front and back; the sleeves were rolled up a bit and the bottom half of her dress only covered the front and back of her legs. At the bottom there was a camellia sewn into the dress and a long red stripe going from one side to the next. She wore red shoes with a gold design at the front which also lined the bottom, and stockings that ran all the way up her legs. Next was the boy with a long ponytail hairstyle, a camellia hairpin and bright green eyes. He had a pair of red heart earrings, wore a light blue coat with orange buttons running down one side, holding it closed. Across the coat was a sash closer to his lower body area, and around the neck of his coat was a long orange cloak, more like a scarf though. He wore jeans that were somewhat rolled up at the bottom and shoes that were made of bandages...like a mummy. He carried a small dagger with a stain of blood on it and a light blue shield with a silver stripe down the center. The last person wore a hat with a jaguar like print. It was like a short top hat which was white and had spots on it. His shirt was a baby blue slightly parted at the chest area and he wore long black pants with a red belt tied around his waist. His weapon, a sandman hammer; a long hammer designed after the sandman Agasura. He also carried a blood red shield, a wide shield with a diamond-like design in the front and four small pieces of metal on the ends of each side. He had eyes that resembled that of a cat’s and a sly grin, his dark red eyes gave him a dangerous look. The last person was a girl with long white hair and a Mr. Bear pin in it. She had long cherry earrings and a crystal blouse. A piece of armour with long light yellow sleeves, pink on the ends and above the yellow (along both sleeves and the chest), and above that was blue, along with two gems of the same colour on the wrist part of the armour. She wore similar pirate pants and shoes as the other guy (female of course). Her shield was similar, but her club was long and thin, also golden and covered in spikes. The six stood in a circle each with their backs to the other. In the center stood the two from TJ’s previous dream. He tightly held her hand with a stern look on his face, his eyes darting to carefully watch each and every enemy that threatened him and the person he was protecting. TJ examined their enemies next. All of these enemies seemed so familiar. First were the television like creatures. They were...well, televisions; the bottom was open and from there peered a pair of bright yellow eyes with dark black pupils. They had long legs with pointed feet, across one was a red stripe and the other a blue stripe; the top had two yellow cords with a blue and red jack accordingly with the section they were plugged in. The other end flailed around, likely used as a weapon; the glass had on the front had coloured bars, likely for its amount of power remaining. The next were some of the scariest. They were strange robots with large heads, likely designed after a person. On the head was a piece of metal that looked like the top half of a robotic bear’s jaw...turquoise bangs brushed its forehead and sides. Where the ears would be, massive red lights took their place. Their bodies, so tiny that it seemed the body could crush it. They were very small, but had two legs, two arms, and a star on the chest. They had large eyes with tiny black pupils and massive red lips. Freaky! The next was a more mobile creature. It had a large wheel with a thin piece of metal that curved out and kept the exhaustion pipe attached. A small piece attached to the sides of the wheel but was raised high enough to keep it spinning. A thicker piece of metal stretched out from the piece above the wheels giving way for a much larger piece that made the body. It stretched out over that part and the wheel itself, long shards of metal rose from the top of the body, and the front just had a pair of teeth? They were sharp pieces put together made to clamp down on things...but they seemed to be made for destroying things rather than just holding them. Next were the robots that actually looked like robots. One was a robot that had two small circles for eyes and a long line of up of thin lines for a mouth. Somewhat like a vent. They had short stubby legs with a plate covering the bottom half, and a sphere in between the top and bottom so the legs could bend. On the shoulders were large silver rings around a thinner piece that led to its massive arms. A large black piece of metal connected from a thinner golden piece after the elbow. On that large piece was a golden cross like symbol and on the end of it was a silver piece where the thick dark grey fingers were connected. It had a large round belly, and from the back was a long pipe, a circle with a short pipe sticking from the back and the top was the exhaust pipe for this robot. The last must have been the strongest. It was the largest, and there were very few of them. They had fairly short legs but a massive body. The body seemed to be incomplete, because it wasn’t closed off. TJ could see the pieces that kept it together behind whatever rested on the front of that machine. What really caught his attention were the arms. It had one arm with all sorts of scraps and on the end a clamp, but it wasn’t like that mobile robot’s clamp. No jagged teeth, it was smooth, like the kinds made for picking up dirt. Now the other arm was long with a design similar to that of the center of an accordion. On the end of that arm...was a wrecking ball. It had a fairly large head with horns erected from the top, and similar eyes to the short round bot. Its mouth was jagged like the mobile robot’s but seemed not to be designed for attacking. Each of these robots had the small group surrounded. Straw Hat was the first to act by standing up straight and placing his sword over his shoulder, then saying, “alright guys you ready for this?” They all nodded and or agreed and he grinned. He looked back at the two kids in the center of them and smiled. “This will be over soon. I promise! We’ll get you outta here safely.” He lifted his sword back over the heads of the two children and took a massive one-handed swing. The blade spun around like a boomerang and returned to him. The robots he hit fell in two and the others started to mobilize. The girl with the twin tails unsheathed two daggers and the girl with the bow armed her weapon. The person with the daggers took the lead by going in for close combat. She easily dashed through the crowd avoiding their swings and taking a few stabs at the enemies around her. When she got face to face with one of the creatures with the wrecking ball it caught her off guard until the girl with the bow placed three arrows into her bow and whispered, “Rupture Shot.” She fired all three arrows and they moved quickly enough to turn into light blue streaks. Each set off into three different directions but curved and hit the robot directly in the chest. The balls barely missed her friend as she tossed the first dagger up into the air and attacked with an assassin dagger technique. With a series of spins and cuts the robot fell to one knee. She spun around and leaped in started to prepare to jump for her masquerade technique. As she dragged her dagger up through the robot she caught the other dagger and came downwards her hands first. The daggers lodged in the ground, it cracked and water violently sprayed at short circuiting the robots around her. “That’s my very own little special technique.” She said with a laugh. The two with the clubs ran side by side, the male took fast but fairly weak swings rapidly attacking while the other took large powerful swings. TJ watched in amazement as these people just took down this horde of robots. Then it hit him...the sound of Frequency. It grew louder and louder TJ tightly held his ears tears streaming down his face. “Why won’t it stop? It...it feels like my eardrums are going to burst! How do I make it stop?!” Was all he could say. He fell to his knees and placed his head on the ground. After a few more seconds of that he finally let go of his ears, placed his hands on the ground then lifted himself up onto his knees. “Huff...huff...god that was awful. That sound was so loud it could destroy my hearing.”He looked up towards the group and almost all of the robots had finally fallen. They all looked a bit worn out. The Templar and knight took up the chance to finish off the last two round-belly bots with a upwards swing followed by a downwards swing. Straw Hat shoved his sword into the ground and wiped the sweat from his forehead. "We're safe for now little princess. That seems to be the end of the horde of robots." He told her. The treasure hunters put away their daggers and bow and rested next to each other. One of them said something but TJ couldn't hear it. "Yes, he does seem to be a bit agitated even though they've all been defeated. I think this is a sign that more danger is coming towards us." The little princess replied. They all glanced around but saw nothing in the near vicinity. The boy wearing the rag started to growl loudly. His teeth clenched revealed long fangs and his fist clenched he angrily searched. "Hey kiddo calm down! The danger is gone! But we should really get moving just in case we really could be in more danger than we think." Straw Hat suggested. The boy raised both his hands out and everyone except for the princess by him tightly grabbed their chest. TJ could see waves of something being emitted from them...like a ripple from throwing rocks into water. Was it mana? Though they quickly faded, for a moment he thought he saw a flame in each of their chests. What the hell was that?! Is he...going to kill them? Are they the danger that his him agitated? TJ shook his head and watched carefully. The male Templar took a defensive stance and glanced around. He looked downwards and yelled, "Everyone take cover! Princess watch yourself!" Everyone immediately took a dive and covered their heads except for the boy, the princess and the templar. The boy leaped backwards towards the potion shop and the templar shoved her into his arms. From the sky robots came raining down each with a noise louder than the other. Hundreds of them...large drop ships quietly drifted through the air sending down these creatures. The boy with the camelia hairpin glanced over at the Templar and leapt from his place and shoved him so he fell on his back (by the weapon he carried and the way he walked he was likely to be a mage instead of a treasure hunter). Where the Mage stood a round-bellied bot fell down i1n front of him slamming the ground with both fists shattering the ground. Lightning shot upwards pushing him back and the robot did a cartwheel to the side. A large metal shield like thing with a jet behind it came soaring down, split down the center and out came a barrel...the barrel of a gun! It started to fire rapidly and the Mage took every shot. "Damn...machine guns...IS THAT ALL YOU ROBOTS CAN DO?!" He yelled violently; bloody and burned he stood on his feet unsheathing his dagger and shield. At that moment something as quick as lightning shot towards him and with an attack even faster than the speed it moved at, he got cut. A long bloody cut extended across his body within seconds. From the shadows a large robot shining a bright red appeared. In the elbows of the arms, in the knees and the chest was a silver metal. There were bright blue glass fragments on the front above the chest, likely for its sight. Lastly, it carried a massive Claymore. It moved quickly enough to create a blue streak of light when it cut the air and spun around cutting the Mage once more. The jets on the back of the robot ignited and it took off towards the drop ships. He fell to his knees covering his mouth as blood quickly dripped between his fingertips. A look of terror filled his eyes, his hands trembling and his body slowly turning pale. One of the robots with the big heads ran towards him, stopped and it swayed left and right as the head quickly turned a bright red. The lights on the side of the head of it lit up and it smiled brightly. Then exploded! The explosion sent him flying forwards towards another robot with a wrecking ball on its arm. As the boy tried to stand up on his knees it raised the ball and brought it down with enough force to break the bones of any normal person. With a crushing blow the boy collapsed to the ground and cried out, "AAAagh!" His eyes slowly started to fade as his blood slowly seeped out from his body and surrounded him. Everyone else watched this horror scence, absolutely mortified. No one had moved, nor said anything...all they could do was watch. "NOOOO!" The princess cried out outstretching her hand and stepping forward towards him. The boy who stood by the princess pulled her back and walked out into the light loudly growling. "THATS ENOUGH!" He yelled his arms fell to his side and a purple aura swirled around him and shot towards the sky. "I'LL DESTROY ALL OF YOU! A PUNISHMENT WORSE THAN DEATH SHALL BEFALL ALL AS THE DESTRUCTION OF THREE WORLDS FALL UPON YOU!" His cryptic voice echoed. "Urrrgh! AHHHHH!" He yelled leaning forward as massive bat wings emerged from his body, cutting the cloth he wore. He stretched one hand out and whispered, "Frequency" a long tear cut through the sky, inside of it was a mess of grey black and white dots. The robots that were caught in that tear disappeared immediately. He placed that hand on his eye and breathed in and out heavily. Straw Hat leapt to his feet and commanded his team immediately. "Everyone, we have to act quickly! I'll stop him and hold off the robots as much as i can, so you three need to three will use the Rage of the Gods technique." He pointed three fingers at the Templars and the trasure hunter with the bow. They all agreed. He then pointed at the girl with the dagger and shield and said, "Your gonna have to use...it. We're gonna lose a lot in this battle but we have to do what we can to protect the princess and the kid! Everyone understand? Now get moving! Princess! I want you to start preparing the Yggdrasil's Serenade spell. Kiddo will keep you safe so get started right away." Straw Hat ran towards the kid and placed a hand in front of his face. All around him was that same aura and the violent winds he created from the surge of energy. Straw Hat reached out and grabbed his free hand yelling, "Hey kiddo! You gotta calm down and control yourself or your going to put the Little Princess in danger! Go to her, and fly away, as high as you can and as far as you can. Quickly, go as far as you can and the Princess will guide you the rest of the way!" The aura stopped and the wind came to a chilling calm. He ran to her, lifted her holding her legs in one arm and her back in the other. His wings slowly started to move as he took off towards the sky. "We might not meet again but...I hope you'll be just what the Little Princess needs, and what our dying world needs too. A Soveriegn." Straw Hat whispered. The Two Treasure Hunters started their counter attack first, the one with the bow armed her bow with at least 6 arrows and aimed it straight upwards. "Arrow Storm!" She cried out firing them, changing direction and rearming the bow, again, and again and again. The arrows zoomed towards the sky piercing through the smog and down from there came light and small bolts of thunder that rained down towards the robots on the ground pushing them back. The arrows also created a change in the weather making it more windy than before. As she continued her attack the other treasure hunter stood in place whispering something. She had her hands clasped together and her head lowered, and around her feet was a small magic ring. water was gently swirling around her and under her feet seemed to be the symbol of the water element. "I guess I'm next right?" Straw Hat asked. He shoved his sword in the ground and tightly clasped the hilt. All around them a thick cloud of smoke was spread out and from the ground small cloaked creatures arose. They carried scythes and worse a purple hooded cloak with a gold trim. Under the hood was the face which was a skull, and nothing else. Hundreds of them rose from the ground and moved towards the confused robots swinging their scythes and buying time for the others to finish their spell. The two Templars nodded at each other and both unsheathed their weapons. They placed them towards each other and closed their eyes. The wind around the city gathered towards that point and the thunder that rained down followed suit. All of it gathered into that place and within a matter of minutes the two Templars held one massive hammer of thunder. It crackled and shone brightly throughout the entire city. TJ watched in amazement. Is this...the power of mana? I have never seen any of the adventurers on Jienda do something like this! Its completely unreal! But surely, this must be the difference between power by using SP and by using Mana. But if they could do things like that, I probably could do things even more amazing." The two Templars opened their eyes both shining a bright white. "Thor's Judgement." They They brought down the hammer creating a shockwave temporarily short circuiting the robots. Thunder pierced the sky as large bolts came crashing down destroying buildings and the robots that surrounded them. The dropships were shot down as they fell bursting into flames and destroying other parts of the city. "The spell is complete." The Princess told the boy. A stream of leaves soared through the air towards them and circled around them. When there was enough to cover them completely the stream flew away and didn't leave a trace of those two still being there. "Alright guys. Those two got away safely." Straw Hat pulled his sword from the ground and placed it on his back. "I'm sorry that you all had to make such sacrifices for this cause but...well, haha I guess that's destiny for you." The girl with the bow in her hair and in hand and sat on the ground and said, "well, thats just how things are meant to be. But you know, even if things have to end this way I really enjoyed it. The time we spent together, the adventures we went on and watching the Princess and...growing up. They were really cute back then. I'm really gonna miss them." Straw Hat nodded and shifted his hat lower so only the frame of his glasses could be seen. "Yeah...I'm gonna miss the little princess and the squirt too. But theres still more for us to do so lets do what we need to here...go ahead and finish off the job." The girl with the twin tails stopped chanting and the ring of water turned into a long thin stream. It swirled around her up towards the top of her head where she placed her hands outwards diagonally, palms facing up. The water gathered into a sphere that started to turn, faster and faster until it started to grow. It twisted and turned and quickly took on the shape of a whirlpool. Everything around it seemed to be engulfed by this. "Hydro Vortex." The girl whispered. Little by little it continued to grow and everything around was taken in. Straw Hat reached into his pocket and took out a fairly large gem. There was a lovely blue sphere and around it was a series of bronze pieces of metal. It gently floated above the palm of his hand. He looked up towards the group before him and whispered, "I'm sorry that i couldn't stay with you all until the very end of this battle but...what you sacrifice today won't be for me to make an escape. My time is coming near too...but I need to stop the kid before he makes a mistake that will put everything we've done in vain. I'll have to cut him off at Atlantis." The gem lit up releasing a blinding light, and in the blink of an eye Straw Hat was gone. The whirlpool, finally massive enough to go far past the city, rained down like a waterfall all around the user and drowned out everything. She lowered her hands and the base of the water came down with it, and the water quickly returned to her. "Nnngh..." She tightly gripped her right wrist and groaned doing her best to maintain the spell. The water returned to a spherical form then slowly faded away. "Haah...haaah...there...it's finished." She said collapsing to her knees. Beads of sweat ran down her face and dripped onto the ground. All around her, almost everything was gone. The people, the buildings, the robots. Just the terrain remained.

The dream faded out and TJ was back in Toad Town. As usual everything around him was dark and a visual stood before him. Nobody was moving, and everything had stopped accordingly. He glanced away for a moment staring intensely at Curt. I could've sworn that Curt just moved. Must be my imagination. TJ glanced at the visual and noticed that it wasn't Iris. It was somebody else...in fact, it was the silhouette of somebody else. It was a strange brown silhouette of a boy, he had large eyes with a cautious look in them that seemed to be looking away. He seemed to be wearing a long coat, with sleeves that were a bit too long for his arms. He had small fingers that streched out from the sleeve which covered his hand. "After I became a detective, I heard tales of a monster called 'Big Toad'. If the rumours are to be believed, this creature tortures the town people of Big Toad Island." He explained. "It's impossible to fight against the Big Toad creature by normal means, but I think I've found a way to defeat this monster. However, before i test this theory out, there is something I need to figure out about the disappearence event in the Toad Field area. Firstly, the proviso needs to be saved from enemies. I need to seperate them into 3 pieces then hide them. This will keep them safe from enemies. Please save in this location." TJ looked a bit disturbed by the image before him and the things it told him, but he still answered, "Yes." The sound of Frequency entered his thoughts, but seemed to be weaker than it was before.

The room slowly faded into sight as the bright light dimmed. A long pink carpet extended across the room. It rested against a smooth blue flooring and there were two rows of pink chairs on each side of the carpet. Beside the chairs were windows, and rested on these were four people. The girl with the twin tails, Straw Hat, the boy with the ponytail and the girl that looked like Peorth. Before him stood a girl with long white hair and a Mr. Bear pin in it. She had long cherry earrings and a crystal blouse. A piece of armour with long light yellow sleeves, pink on the ends and above the yellow (along both sleeves and the chest), and above that was blue, along with two gems of the same colour on the wrist part of the armour. She wore long black pants with a red belt tied around the waist. "Oh! Hey there you are!" She exclaimed turning around. She walked down the carpet towards him. "It's been a really long time since we saw you again you know. You've grown so much too...you look like you've become a great guy too." She laughed. "Aren't you...that same girl that was in the dream i just had?" TJ asked, his voice trembled and he crossed his arms casually. "Your dreaming of me? Thats really bad you know, the princess might get jealous!" She replied with a sly smile. "Oh my god I can actually talk in my dream?! Uhh...so many questions to ask...who are you? What happened in the City of Iron and why? Who is the Princess and the boy that was supposed to protect her?!" TJ asked one after the next, and finally stopped out of breath. She looked at him with wide eyes and replied, "Well to be honest I can't really tell you these things or the Princess might get mad at me!" She laughed and continued. "But give it time. If you really want to find out that part of your past then you'll need to have enough will to save the humans and gods. If you want to find a start, join the Princess on her journey and everything you want to know will come naturally." She turned around and started to walk away. "So with that said, take care of yourself and the Princess too okay? I'm sure we'll meet again soon!" She waved to him and turned her back. TJ tried to step forward towards her but his feet didn't move. "W-wait a moment! Is there really nothing more you can tell me?! Please wait! At least who those people are..." His outstretched hand started to slowly fall to his side as TJ lowered his head and his dream began to fade out. The sound of Frequency came in and eventually faded out as TJ awoke in Toad Town again.

TJ yawned and stood on his feet again. Curt walked up to him and held out two small capsules. "Lets head to Elias. Our next stop is The City of Iron." He stated. Curt handed him a capsule and it slowly lit up and dimmed in a timely fashion. Inside of it was a small tan house with a blue roof. “To use it just close your eyes and imagine yourself by the Iris stone in Elias.” Curt explained. TJ did as he was told and within seconds he was by the stone in Elias. “That was fairly amazing…” He said somewhat shocked. “Isn’t it?” Curt asked with a grin and started to push him towards the airport. “We’ll catch the first flight to the Big Apple then make our way through Scrap Valley. Then we’ll be there.” TJ was quiet for a moment. That scrap valley area must be the place before the city I saw in my dream. But then again…just about everything got wiped out by the girl who used water. What would it look like now? He shook his head and started to walk.

Not too far from where TJ had met Nai there was an airship. Well…an airplane. It was a large pink airplane with three massive wings. On the end of each were two purple stripes. On the sides there were two stars, large and small. Under the cockpit there were four lights and a purple-lined bottom. In front of it stood a flight attendant; she was tall with long brown hair and light brown eyes, wearing a white blouse with pink cuffs at the end rolled back past her elbows. She wore a pink neckerchief and a hat with a blue gem at the front; also wearing a pink miniskirt with white high heels. Maybe that’s why she seemed so tall? Curt nudged TJ a couple times with his elbow and asked, “Hey, hey, pretty good looking right?” His eyebrows raised and fell in time with his nudges. TJ glanced at Curt from the corner of his eyes and replied coldly, “The Attendant? I could care less. She’s not that attractive.” Curt frowned and said, “Not her, the plane!” TJ shook his head and shrugged. “Machinery isn’t really my thing. What it takes to power these things is ridiculous you know. Sure they can fly and do all sorts of other things but the toxic sludge these things run on and the gases they spew afterwards are a nightmare. These airships are no exception. By now these people should realize how quickly they’re destroying the environment around them. If they want to live on a lifeless rock then so be it. I won’t be a surprised when the time comes.” He grumbled. Curt stared at him with an ailed look on his face and commented, “Don’t be so pessimistic. Without things like these how would we be able to travel between continents or islands? Humans need something fast, convenient, and affordable. Truthfully, not like we need something like this but we have it, and society will continue to advance towards making much bigger and better things. Better for humanity, worse for the environment right? Why waste time thinking of the consequences now? People wanna make it big in their lifetime; the consequences for their actions are minor details. What about you? Do you wanna spend your entire life worrying over the environment while the rest of the world lives for the moment?” The two stopped in front of the flight attendant as she said, “Please follow me if you’re headed to the Wedding Hall or the Big Apple.” She led them up the stairs and guided them to their seats. There were two long lines of purple seats with grey hand rests on each side. The carpet was a deep maroon colour with windows lining the walls. Above the windows there were small spaces to fit bags and other belongings. On the left side in place of a fourth and fifth row there were two small tables covered by a pink cloth. Glass cups with sparkling soda beside them rested atop these tables. TJ glanced around cautiously. The place seemed so familiar, but at the same time so different. The flight attendant showed them to their seats at the far back, left side so they placed themselves there. TJ continued in a quiet voice. “I don’t care what the rest of the world does! Do I look like I’m every single person who inhabits this planet? I don’t think so! I’m me, the only me. The only me there ever will be! No matter what everyone else does I won’t follow that trend just to be like everyone else. I am who I am, always have been and always will be you got that? I’m different…Human or not I’m different from everyone else.” Curt stared at TJ intensely for a few moments and scoffed. He shrugged and chuckled after and said, “It’s just as people say it is. ‘They grow up so fast’. You’re learning quickly; I find it pretty interesting.” Curt looked away and grit his teeth with an uneasy look on his face. “What the hell is going on?! This shouldn’t be happening at all. He should be a mindless creature that lacks any kind of emotion. SHE did something…I know she did! But she wasn’t given the option to change anything in his structure…so how? I have to investigate this further!” TJ was looking out the window watching as another plane quickly moved down the runway and took off into the skies. “He’s growing…something he was never meant to do. He’s just a player, nothing more…so why is he acting this way?” The sound of a microphone sounded throughout the plane as a youthful and timid voice said, “Hello my name is Curt and I’ll be your flight attendant for this trip. If you have any questions, or feel ill feel free to request assistance. I will assist you as best as I can. For the time being please buckle up and relax as we will be taking off shortly.” TJ snickered and Curt turned his head with a glare. TJ grinned for a short period of time then his face turned serious. “Curt, there are a few things I wanna ask about this whole Frequency thing. They shouldn’t be too much of a problem if you tell me what they mean.” TJ stated. All of the other passengers started to buckle themselves in to their seats as TJ and Curt did too. “Alright fine, what do you wanna know?” Curt asked him sighing. “Hmm well, when Su and I start to cast a spell or attack I always get the urge to say something…like, say some sort of line. Then I say Frequency and Su comments too. Can you explain that to me?” TJ asked. Curt crossed his arms and replied, “Well…Basically what happens is that you two are using an attack together. You already know about how you have to stay in sync to manage the Frequency, so doing that gives it an extra boost to power up the spell and to keep you in sync. To put it properly, you start by invoking the spell with whatever you say, then Su finishes the mana connection between you two to supply you with the power you need to use the spell, and enough to keep you from losing control.” TJ’s stare had a dull and dumbfounded look to it. “Think of it like a light bulb genius. If you two made a light bulb and you were a switch, you would need a power source right? So if the Frequency was your power source, you would need another switch to close the circuit. That’s where Su comes in. She completes that and keeps the power flowing. Got it?” Before they had noticed the plane had already taken off and was flying far from Elias. TJ nodded a couple times. “Yeah I got it. So basically I say something to get the spell started, Su says something to finish it, and then we can both use it. Pretty easy to understand. What about the change in eye colour when I use the Frequency? When I use spells with Su they turn jade green, when I use spells alone they become emerald.” Curt nodded and told him, “That’s just the mana flowing through you. The crystal in your chest is green, and so is your mana. The colour of mana often goes with the faction the user belongs to.” Curt held out one hand and all around it a bright golden aura surrounded it. “Sometimes it can be different, but the point is when you use your power it creates a surge through your body; if Su wasn’t controlling it, you might start shooting rays of green light from your eyes!” He said with a wild laugh. “Not kidding there though. You really would do that. Anyway with you alone it gives you enough energy for one person so it becomes a lighter green. With Su it gives you enough power for too so it becomes a darker green. Not hard to understand.” TJ nodded with a determined look. “So there’s one more thing I wanna ask. If the three factions are the races, God, Human, or Agasura, which faction would I be from?” TJ asked him. Curt grit his teeth and his eyes looked away, but his face hadn’t moved. “You’re a Spirit, and that’s all I’ll tell you. No more questions!” Curt stated. He turned away and crossed his arms, sweat ran down his forehead. “What the hell is that?! Curt why do you have to keep it a secret?! If you know what I am why can’t you just tell me already?!” TJ exclaimed with a worried tone of voice. Without turning to face him Curt replied coldly, “I already said that’s enough questions right? Just forget it for now and wait.” TJ turned and looked out the way quietly and obediently while Curt shook his head and sighed. “He knows too much as it is. More than he should! This must have something to do with Su…she knows his secrets and could be the cause of the biggest turn in this entire thing. I have to get her to talk while he’s not aware.” Curt muttered under his breath.

Last edited by TJ on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:49 am; edited 4 times in total
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:26 am

I know theres not much but thats what i have atm. If you paid attention to details you'll understand whats going on here without it having to be explained lol. Good luck firguring it out for the time being.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:32 pm