Frequency

TJ

Re: Frequency

Post  TJ on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:18 am

I've added the most recent amount of work I've done on the story.Still got a while to go XD
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:33 am

lol that new part made me laugh.-not like makin fun of it laugh but it was funny laugh lol -
    TJ

Post  TJ on Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:45 am

Every story needs a few good laughs amongst all the serious moments ^^
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:31 pm

i know. cant wait for the next part XD
    AmuXChans

Post  AmuXChans on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:29 pm

when am i gonna be in your story -mr. poopie pants XD-
    TJ

Post  TJ on Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:56 am

You are in it lol
    But truth be told,i wont have much time to work on it over the next week or so,and i wont be on LT often either T_T.Got a HUGE test coming up and i didn't study...or practice. So now I have to cram.(Don't ever do what I do its a big mistake) It's gonna be hell,but things should get on track after that. But if I fail, I'm gonna rage XD...or not. I knew i didn't study...but anyway,you guys should take this to heart and learn a valuable lesson.
    TJ IS A BAD INFLUENCE.
    AmuXChans

Post  AmuXChans on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:21 am

TG i dont have to worry try your best ok? Very Happy P.S i dont go to school
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:21 am

lol i never study for tests
    TJ

Post  TJ on Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:58 pm

Thanks Amu.With a bit more practice I think i'll manage ^^. But it still is good to learn from people who don't.
    And Su,not studying isn't a good idea lol. I still don't mind you, and my marks are fairly sad XD. But the main problem here is that this test is one of many to decide if i have what it takes to be a soldier. It tests both my physical, and mental abilities. (Honestly its quite a ridiculous set of tests >.>) but anyway, ever now and then between the time when I'm doing those things i'll try and be on LT or work on the story.
    AmuXChans

Post  AmuXChans on Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:33 pm

Lol tj if its a physical test i surely can pass it =/ i exercise most days (Every weekend even if it rains) So try running or practice push-ups =o
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:40 pm

lol i still never study at all and i get A's and B's and i hate physical tests.they are very stupid
    TJ

Post  TJ on Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:10 pm

Well,on that note I cant really tell you how to live your life,but as the years pass it will get tougher (which you already know) but it's not as bad as some teachers make it sound when their angry..."You're in for a RUDE awakening in high school!" *Cough* Mrs.Smith (grade 5). She didn't have us quivering in our boots when she said things like those,but i was kind of uneasy. Once i actually did get to that point,i realized it wasn't that bad. Just a step up as always...but I really have to step up my game to reach my career.
    The only real tough part about this stage in your life is deciding on what kind of job you're aiming for and what jobs you can do now.In time you'll learn all that and more. In some ways it can actually be kind of fun ^^

On another note,I do physical excercises often,but just not enough. Doing push ups is one of the things I do, but the catch to it is that we have to have our arms right by our sides while we do them (Army grade push ups is what their called) their really tough surprisingly XD. Gotta do 19,I can do 12 so far. Here is what I know i have to do for the test.

Physical Testing
    1) Step Test-From what i heard, you have to go up and down steps in a certain order...so if there was 2 steps, I think you have to go right(1) left (2) left(1) right(0) in a certain order like that,while continuing to the pace of the seargent's whistle. I didn't practice it because i forgot the order...
    2) 19 Sit ups-What to do there is a given. But I have to do them right after I do the step test
    3) 19 Army Grade Push Ups-Comes after the sit ups. By then I'd be pretty worn out...thats what really makes them difficult
    4) Grip Test-Just gotta grip some thingy with as much force as I can to test my upper body strength. There are a few tries and the amount adds up

Mental Testing
    Truth be told,idk jack about these tests. All i know is that there is a ton of long division,something to do with shapes(its tougher than it sounds...seriously) and some english stuff which I should do fine at.

All that has to be done in one day XD. If I do pass the tests along with all that comes after, I'll get into the program and by the summer I'll become a superhuman. Or maybe just a tank...nevertheless, whether i pass or fail I can still follow the real career im aiming for.
    Thats all i need to say...but one more thing. I really need to stop with these endless rants =_=". I'm gonna turn into an old man by the time im 30 or something.
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:15 pm

lol i know that. and i know what kind of career i'm headin for. imma be an artist XD. i still think physical tests are stupid though lol. are you jionin the army or somethin? it sounds like it to me

Last edited by Suuba on Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:52 am; edited 2 times in total
    AmuXChans

Post  AmuXChans on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:15 pm

lol Artist im better at drawing =3333
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:33 am

i never said that you werent lol. i actualy suck at drawin lol
    AmuXChans

Post  AmuXChans on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:23 am

lol just draw what u like and use a pencil to erase. Just keep practicing and u will get it right =3
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:31 am

lol i practice everyday, almost all the time when im not playin LT and i still suck at drawins.
    TJ

Post  TJ on Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:30 pm

Mm hmm..I'm aiming to join the army. 5 days left until the testing begins >.>. But anyway,being an artist is an amazing career ^^.
    It's good to know that your practice it daily,so keep at it and your art will continue to improve. In time,people will be calling you to do covers of books, and all sorts of other things. Makes me kind of jealous...writing is where i'm at my best though ;3
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:50 pm

ptttt like someone is gonna want me to draw for a book. all my draws suck lol
    TJ

Post  TJ on Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:12 am

You never know ^^.Personally,i think my stories suck,because they have too many grammar mistakes and all sorts of other faults.But others sometimes see them as pretty good.Have a bit of confidence in your drawings and I know you'll do fine ^^
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:49 am

actually your story is awsome. its better then the one i had to write for language. and how can i have confindence in my drawins if everyone thinks they suck. >.>
    AmuXChans

Post  AmuXChans on Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:01 am

suuba at first my drawing suks =/ but i try harder and harder till i got it rite i sure u will make a great artist in the future =D
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:14 am

yeah i guess your right. i think
    AmuXChans

Post  AmuXChans on Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:44 am

wat u mean "I think" Just do what ever it takes to make u a good drawer lemme tell u this. "When i was a bad drawer at first people made fun of me cause of that but i ignore them. I just laugh and just draw. the more i draw, It gets better and what help that happen is something that inspired u" Very Happy So draw what inspired u
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:59 am

nothin really inspires me :/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:34 am