Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
MoranZee
Suuba
Toejam
7 posters

Frequency

Toejam
    Toejam

Frequency - Page 3 Empty Re: Frequency

Post  Toejam Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:42 pm

Thanks for spotting that mistake Su ^^. All fixed~
    Gonna start working on chapter 12 since i can barely stay connected to the internet >.<.If it repairs itself by tonight I'll log in.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:54 pm

found another one lol

TJ finally made it back to Elfa and limped over to the weapons and armors shop. it was armours lol
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:38 pm

Ehh..my bad there.Stupid Microsoft Word had my text in the american version, so they dont use "u" in words like armour,harbour,etc.I'll make sure to fix that one.
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:54 pm

Author's Note
    October 8
    After a lot of hard work and time put in, I finished Chapter 12. Hopefully there are less spelling mistakes...now its time to rant about this chapter.So, as you can see chapter 12 further explores TJ's forgotten past, the people who were a part of it, and the bond that ties TJ and Peorth. Just a little on the bond tho; theres way more to those two. Peorth shows a different side of her this time around, less as the Tsundere Princess and more as a regular girl. She seems to know a lot about the happenings in TJ's past some which is related to Yggdrasil. An ineresting person indeed~
    On another note, lets talk about references. The name "Straw Hat" is probably a dead giveaway lol. Can anyone guess that one?
    Since I'm running out of things to talk about, I'll talk a little about the story that will finish off Frequency. This one will be called Sanctuary, which is actually based off a song called Sanctuary by a singer named Utada Hikaru. (Another song I like by her is Simple and Clean) More importantly, this story will tell what will happen after Frequency and explore the past TJ lived right from the start. Truth be told, this story is gonna be hectic. It'll be like a car driving off the road labled, "Almost realistic" and take on a complete fantasy approach XD. It'll probably feature a new set of characters too though.Hope you look forward to it ^^.
    Now there was something else I wanted to say but forgot. I think it was that I would be adding a few more pictures to the faces of Yggdrasil so those who don't recognize the people from the dreams might be able to seek them out from the screenies and info I have of them. Pay close attention to the details of the characters and you could find out who they are ^^.
    Lastly...my internet is...dying.Been disconnecting all day >.<.It took some time to update LT but i succeeded, so tommorw I think i'll be back on or something XD.
    I'm completely worn out from yesterday, so I'm going to sleep early, but I'll continue on finishing Frequency. Thanks for your continued support everyone, I hope you enjoy the extra chapter for your kindness ^_^
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:11 pm

i like the other version of that song which is called passion but its in japenese lol XD is your char wolverine or vemon or somethin lol

and i know how to save a life, either have a revive or get a white mage -off of ffgs- and get them to cast raise -which is pretty much revive- lol i play too many of those kinds of games XD
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:12 am

Noo dont worry,I'm not wolverine or anything like that ;3.Eventually you'll see the reason behind the changes like that,and of course,there will be others (hint hint) lol.
    But in FF7 you couldn't revive a certain character after she got killed lol.It was the heartbreak of the entire game XD!
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:23 am

ok lol and yeah sephiroth killed her. and you got that earth worm thing off of FF10, iv fought that thing like almost evertime i ran into a monster in the desert(noticeable lol)
    if ya think about it my char is like a girl verson of naruto <---- random XDDDDDD

Last edited by Suuba on Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:02 pm

Ooh..i've never played FF10 XD.Only 7..part of 8, and a few of the other ones on the GBA.But i might've seen something like that in FF7.
    But you are right,in some ways your character is alike to him. A lot smarter though.
    On that note, next summer i think i might get a tatoo of the kanji on gaara's forehead.That one's a keeper XD!
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:13 pm

FF10 is ok-ish, but FF10-2 is better like alot. i had one for GBA it was FF Tactics Advance to bad someone stole it from me lol. funny thing about naruto is that he's stupid which makes him funny.XD funny thing again that the conversation went from story to FFG and anime lol XDDDDD

Last edited by Suuba on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:57 am

i got another idea for the story XD. its the farplane which is pretty much of off FF10, execpt a few things removed like for example the pryaflies-which is like the dead spirits which can make illsions- and that the poeple dont talk.its just an idea so yeah. heres the vid with the farplane so you'll get the idea XDso like the group would go visit the members that died

Last edited by Suuba on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:37 pm

Hmm..I really like the your idea.After a few changeslike the name,the scenery,and the other suggestions you made I think I could add another chapter and make a few changes to the story ^^.It'll be a nice touch so I'm sure it'll make a great chapter. Suggestion noted ^^.
    Btw,I love FF tactics XD. I'm not surprised that we started talking about the game tho lol.Its a really popular series and their games influenced Frequency in many ways *_*.Square Enix is my favourite company ^^.

Last edited by TJ on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:43 pm

you know when i said that the people didnt talk i meant that the dead poepl in teh farplane didnt talk so i would change it to where they would talk>XD. FFGs are like the best games ever compared to KH and KH2 XD
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:38 pm

Don't worry,i understood what you meant ^^. I'll be sure to add that.(Thats why i said "and the other suggestions you made" i gotta fix up the spelling and grammar.Stupid keyboard XD)
    But I don't think KH is that bad XD.Although the story seems simple, I think theresa lot more to it. Its pretty fun too *_*.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:45 pm

i never said KH was bad. KH is awsome. sometimes when i compare things i uselly mean that whatecer two things i compare are either both good or bad. so i pretty much said that FFGs and KH are both the best games ever. i know im such a confussin person XD
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:24 am

Ohh i see now o.o.But i think I'll start to understand you a lot better now lol
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:54 am

its not my fualt that im random and confusin, so you better get use to it, my old guild had to put up with it too so yeah lol XD
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:08 am

I don't mind it. Theres still a lot i can learn about you then XD.
    On another note,your idea gave me a fantastic idea. By using what you suggested (The Farplane) I can build on it to make it something completely new,while having the same basic idea. So, that idea will actually play a large role in both Frequency and Sanctuary. I owe you a big thanks for that one ^^.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:16 am

yeah i give pretty good ideas, i guess, lol so yw XD
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:39 pm

Time to put these ideas to work! I'm so excited X3!
    After chapter 10 I freaked out because I wasn't sure how to piece my ideas together.This is exactly what I needed to do it.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:05 pm

lol XD
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:22 pm

is ch. 13 almost done? lol just wonderin XD

i think the guild died, im like the only one thats ever active- <--- not for story-
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:10 am

I see people every now and then.Personally,I've been gone because of work.Things got a bit hectic but their starting to sort themselves out,so hopefully today or tommorow i'll be back on like always XD.
    I'll hunt down the missing people btw >.>.
    Chapter 13 is still a work in progress ;_;
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:14 am

i was just wonderin about ch 13 so kinda didnt have to bite my head off

Last edited by Suuba on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Peorth
    Peorth
    Admin

Post  Peorth Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:00 pm

sometimes, guild seems dead because people aren't connected at the same hour. we could have a 24h/24 activity if we hire enough people, i think (and more guild level is high, more we can recruit people).
    Strange, but my last add to recruit people wasn't really efficient yet.
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:10 pm

Did it really seem like i was mad there O~O"?
    My bad...but i wasn't angry or anything.I was disappointed because i've been too busy to actually work on it (note the crying face ;_; ).Sorry for the confusion XD.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:54 pm