Frequency

Suuba

Re: Frequency

Post  Suuba on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:28 pm

oh. i didnt know that that was a cryin face. im more used to seein thet ---->T_T.lol sorry about that
    TJ

Post  TJ on Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:46 am

Don't worry about it ^^. Anyway,I'm hoping to get back on track and put some work in today,since tommorow I won't have time to do any chapters.
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:17 pm

ok lol
    TJ

Post  TJ on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:39 pm

TJ's Corner
    October 22
    Things have been hectic. But I did it...I finished Chapter 13. As you can see, I changed my rant from "Author's Note" to "TJ's Corner" because this is where I rant about things that people don't care about, so its kind of like I'm talking to myself. Makes the end of my day fairly fun.
    Anyway, onto the story. As you can see, theres a bit of conflict between TJ and Yuu, there could be many reasons that could of caused this, and who knows who really fired those bullets? Could've been Trini~but thats a secret. On another note, i mentioned the markings in the main character's eye. It'd be tough to find a picture of it, or anything like it, so I made a short description of it that I had considered putting in the story, but removed.It'd really ruin the suspense XD. Here it is for all who want to know:
    (The difference between the marking in his eye and the one Iris used is: The marking is a kind of seal, if you will. If you take a basic circle, draw another circle around that maybe 1-2 cm away from the first, draw a triangle on the inside of the first, and draw a smaller circle big enough to fit between the two, you have the Eye’s marking. If you did that, and added a second triangle, but flipped it over and added the extra circles, you’d have Iris’ Seal. There were words lined where the smaller circles aren’t, and inside of the small circles are symbols, but the meaning of them is currently unknown)
    Hmm...let's see...This is the first time Su's idead has been put to work. Of course, that won't be the last you see of her. She dies hard. The mentioning of Yggdrasil the guild, and the Tree is very important, because the people were no ordinary people, remember that! The guild's founder,the members old and new, and the tree have to be related somehow right?
    Ehh...what else do I have to rant about...Ah!I remember...Trini makes another appearance again. His reasons are questionable, but it doesnt seem like he'd come back without a proper reason right? He must want something...other than...the romance of men.Wrap your brain around that one ^^.
    Chapter 14 will likely be a short one...nothing too exciting,but it may be a play a fairly important part of the story.Probably not though~
    Lastly, in Chapters 15 and 16 I believe we'll be seeing the appearance of two new characters who may just seem like one.
    Missed one thing...although I dont like the idea of it,when someone says something I'll have to modify it so theres a space...so in other words,when someone talks its like a whole new line starts. Its odd....but this is an example of it:
    “Explain yourself.” TJ angrily requested.
    “Would you believe it if I said I was here because I can’t resist a man with a guitar?” Trini asked.
    “No.”
    “What if I said you have what I want?”
    “No!”
    “What if I said I wanted you’re whole packa-“
    “NO!”
    My english teacher grilled me for not doing that on one of my assignments lol. It's become a habit for me to NOT do that because it seemed like a waste of paper,but I've gotta learn how so once i start Sanctuary I'll use that form of writing. Thats about all for today.
    I'll continue to...not work hard but release Chapters to this messed up story when I can, so don't miss your chance to see what happens next ^^. Time to pass out! Go me!
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:10 am

awsome ch, didnt really like the last para though.trini is more of a stalker and i know that casue he keept followin me just casue i wouldnt talk to him lol. cant wait for ch 14 XD
    TJ

Post  TJ on Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:17 am

I agree with you 100% lol.
    You'll be seeing him again soon though...with a little twist. Things are gonna get crazy lol
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:24 am

uh.. o.o lol?
    RoboCurt

Post  RoboCurt on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:40 pm

hmm....two characters that seem like one.....
    where have i heard that before?

eheheheh, i just hope i come in the story sometime....
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:58 pm

i think i heard of that before maybe lol
    TJ

Post  TJ on Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:00 pm

Urk...looks like I've had too many long nights to continue for today. Chapter 14(or was it 15?) is gonna take a bit longer than i had expected so I won't have it done by tonight ;_;. Sorry to disappoint you guys and gals.
    I'll hopefully have it finished off and polished by wednesday night, and have the next chapter done by thursday for a double update ^^.
    Sorry for the delay and thanks to all my faithful readers XD. Night!
    TJ

Post  TJ on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:30 pm

Chapter 14: The True Hero
    TJ sat up and waved to Treo. “Time to go Treo. Watch out for yourself okay?” TJ told him. He shrugged and said, “C’est la vie.” TJ stopped, turned around, and said, “I have NO idea what you just said, but same to you.” TJ climbed down the ladder and exited the shop. He was in Atlantis for sure...tall buildings, giant dome around the entire city, sea creatures and all sorts of undersea plant life. It was a breath taking sight. TJ looked around in amazement some more until the stares of the people around him became too intense. As he walked along the way someone grabbed him by the shoulder and he violently turned taking on a battle stance. “Calm down. I will not hurt you.” She told him. There stood a very tall woman before him, she was somewhat pale and had bright red eyes that had a dull look to them. She wore a long trench coat with a rose on the left side of her chest; she had purple hair with blue streaks, and held a phone that she hung up as she started to speak again, “I am the Mayor of Atlantis, Anastasha. Before I let you leave the city, I must know where you are headed.” TJ rubbed the back of his neck uneasily and explained himself. “I am...headed to the Kimara Research Institute to find someone.” She shook her head and said, “I’m sorry but I cannot allow that.” TJ broke free of her grasp and turned to her. “Why not?!” He angrily yelled. “The Institute is no place for inexperienced fighters, or those without permission from Atlantis’ advisor.” She replied. “Who would that be?” “...Treo.” TJ frowned. “The calculator? What kind of backwater town did I get put in? Why don’t you go ask him and see if he’ll give me the permission to go there? If he doesn’t, I’ll fight my way out of this city if I have to!” She reached into her pocket and started grumbling into the phone. She hung it up shortly after then put it away, while telling TJ, “Treo has accepted your request and granted you permission to enter the Research Institute. Although, I do not recommend going in alone...it is not a safe place.” TJ shook his head and told her, “I know it’s not safe...that’s the reason I’m going in alone. Nobody else needs to be put in danger for my own sake. Thanks for your help Ms. Mayor.” She grumbled something again and started talking on her phone.

TJ wandered through Atlantis and eventually reached the Abyss Ruins. The entire place was machines as far as the eye could see. Little octopus like creatures hopped along the floor under the platform TJ stood on. They had about four or five tentacles and a large golden bulb that seemed to be the brain. It was protected by a clear jelly like substance that really gave it that octopus look. TJ looked around him for a moment again. The golden walls buried in all types of machinery, pipes and poles that supported the Ruins scattered across the entire area. “This might be the last time I see this place. I might as well take a moment to take it in and experience the joys of such little beauties.” TJ glanced around once more and sighed. “If this whole place wasn’t made of metal maybe it’d be somewhat beautiful.” TJ snorted and laughed a bit. He placed one hand on his chest and thought back to the dream he had. He closed his eyes at that moment. The sound of a heartbeat sounded through his mind...and the sound of something emanating...possibly even radiating! He unbuttoned his waiter outfit and looked down at his chest, but he was so horrified his facial expression didn’t change. There was a large jade piece of jewellery lodged in his chest that took up about one fourth of it. All around it was a massive scar that looked almost like the cracks in a glass window. “I’m totally losing my mind. If I poke at it like Su did...what’s gonna happen?” TJ asked himself slowly inching his hand towards the gem. He tapped it once and it immediately lit up releasing a strong green light and a massive amount of mana. TJ grasped his left eye groaning in pain. He fell to one knee violently shaking his head trying to fight the pain. It finally seemed to calm down as the light dimmed a bit and TJ fell to one side breathing heavily.

TJ...TJ can you hear me?

Someone whispered to him. TJ rested on his hands and knees and mumbled, “oh...not you again. Get out of my head!”

Ha ha! I knew you’d do it if I let you know it was there. Everything is going accordingly...there’s just a few more things we need to do to make things right again.

TJ shook his head. “I don’t get it Su...what are you trying to tell me? What needs to be made right? What is this thing lodged in my chest? Why are you the one...just why?!”

TJ, remember...curiosity killed the cat. Everything will come to you little by little in time, so be patient. I’ll guide you through all the tough parts. Oh but there’s one more thing! I saw that memory where you met with Iris and...You...died...Order Frequency...find her. She has what...need!

TJ covered his ears as the sound he normally received from the Iris Stones returned. He shook his head. “That damn sound always comes in when I’m about to realize something important. But nevertheless...the mentioning of that whole Frequency thing happened...but Su said Order Frequency...what did she mean?” He buttoned up his shirt again and slapped his face twice. “Right...I can’t linger on the past and every single thing I don’t understand. Speaking of...I should go back to Atlantis and check for one of those Iris Stones. I might be able to get some useful information.” TJ turned around and went back to Atlantis.

He reached out towards the stone.

Will you activate the Iris Stone?

He was asked. “Yes.” He replied confidently. He closed his eyes and in a bright flash of white his memory slowly became clearer and clearer.
    TJ could see the place that he was recently in with Su. He saw that same boy he saw in the gate Su had shown him. On the outside of the gate he could see a man wearing a strange outfit knelt down before the boy in the gate. It was a snow white with gold trim all along the sides where the sleeves, the sleeves connected, and the ends of the sleeves and pants had that too. The gown he worse had a blue sash tied around the waist, and a hat that looked almost like a shower cap with a blue cross along the top. Behind him stood a tall man who wore a long green gown with a similar gold trim to the man who was praying; it had a symbol on the back. It was a leaf that was cradled by two angel’s wings. He also wore a pair of sandals that seemed to be made of animal pelt. He had long silver hair that was somewhat covered by the beautiful jewelled crown he wore on his head. Beside him stood a small girl with icy blue hair, a coronet tiara and worse a pair of sandals beautifully decorated with all sorts of jewels. Her dress glittered in the light of the gate because of all the jewels that were sewn into it. The man on his knees bowed his head and said, “Please accept this humble offer of a lost soul your graciousness.” He kept his head bowed but raised a string with hundreds of little beads tied to it, and something seemed to be forming in the center. The boy slowly stepped out from the gate and reached into the circle of beads, removing a small white circle with a blue flame around it. “May you find peace in my humble sanctuary.” The boy said cradling the spirit in his arms. The flame faded away and the soul split into two, one green and one white. He released the green spirit and it slowly flew into the gate. He tightly squeezed the white spirit and out came a small white bead, which he handed to the man who held the others. “Take this, Shaman. May you find peace in the life to come for your many years of service.” He looked behind the Shaman and noticed the little girl. His sky blue eyes seemed to shine brightly for a moment. “Do you...want to see her?” He asked the girl holding out a small hand. She walked towards him and took his hand cautiously. As she followed TJ got a glance at the girl and the boy. The man who held her hand was about to stop them but the Shaman blocked his way and told him, “let them go. Only a child will be able to go in and out of that gate. Let her go.” He man backed off and the two children entered the gate. But for a moment...just one TJ thought he saw Peorth. Something about that child reminded him of her. Then that boy...his facial features resembled TJ himself in so many ways. Who could those two be?

The dream faded out and TJ awoke in Atlantis. A visual of Iris appeared before him once again...alike to a hologram as always. “This is Atlantis. Only travellers with the blessing of the Shaman of the Ocean King can enter here. After all our hardships, we’ve arrived here. But our joy didn’t last long. All of our companions scattered everywhere. Gatia, Van Giwoo, Dark Moon Princess, and Choen Palm. Now it is only Muwen, Kazno, Sir. Levi and Me, of course maybe we’ll find our new friend again. If I have to go alone, I will go. <Beefroast>...Beyond that rainbow. I recommend you to save at this location.”The Iris visual explained. “Yes.” TJ replied. The sound of Frequency entered his head and took him over putting him into an unconscious state.
    TJ could see the world around him slowly becoming clearer from the bright white light fading out. He saw the room once more; long pink chairs lined the area with a pink carpet in between them. There were more people sitting on the chairs too. TJ could see the girl with the cat ears, Straw Hat...and Peorth too?! He rubbed his eyes and before him stood a boy with long black hair tied in a ponytail, a camellia hair pin, emerald green eyes and a kiss mark on his face. He wore a traditional outfit of Belos along with shoes that looked like they were stolen off a mummy. He carried a red titanium shield and a dagger that had something like blood on it...he also had the same earrings as TJ but they were red hearts as opposed to TJ’s pink hearts. He was flipping through a book mumbling, “Oh...which do I choose? Fire is strong...Wind is fast...Earth is...” He turned around and spotted TJ staring at him with a dull look. “TJ! Is that you?” He asked. TJ uneasily nodded. As he started to nod the second time the shield bounced off his face knocking him over. The boy was on him holding the collar of his shirt and shaking his head and banging it on the ground. “You idiot! What were you thinking?!” He stopped as the hair of his bangs gently covered his eyes. He stood up and turned around. “Were you not the one who swore to protect everyone?” TJ was silent. “Maybe you weren’t entirely at fault but why were you not able to save everyone? You’re one of them aren’t you?” TJ sat up, reeled his knees closer to his body and buried his face in his arms and legs. “I don’t understand...I don’t understand anything anymore.” TJ whispered. For the first time he was able to talk in one of his dreams...something must be changing. The dream became a bit fritzy and the colours of it turned to black and white, the sound of Frequency invaded his mind once more.

He picked himself up by using the stone as a support and silently moved on. Through the Abyss Ruins he evaded the grells one after the next running and jumping left and right and sometimes over them. As he continued further into the Ruins he came upon pink and blue seahorse creatures with a silver mane. They hovered above the ground and had no fins, but rather had long saw-like claws. TJ shielded his face and ran through trying to protect himself from the barrage of attacks from these strange creatures. He finally reached a platform that led to one area, while the ground floor led to the next and climbed onto the ladder to rest for a moment. He quietly huffed and climbed up onto the platform to regain some energy. “It hurts...so much. But I’m almost there. Compared to what Choen could do these are just scratches.” I wonder if I have any Stamina Candy. I really need some. TJ groaned digging through his bag. Then he retrieved a small jar. “What’s this?” He asked himself. There was a letter tied to the top. TJ removed the string and unravelled the letter. It said:

Dear TJ:

You’re probably reading this letter because you found the ointment after getting caught in a mob and badly hurt. I knew it was gonna happen so I had this prepared for you ^^. Be careful out there Mr. Poopie Pants.
    Ps: You owe me one ^^
    ~Amu~

TJ rolled it up and slipped it into his pocket. “I have no idea how I got the name Mr. Poopie Pants but...I’m really grateful that she gave me this. Heh...honestly...she always does something unexpected.” He said with a smile. TJ held the little white jar and carefully twisted the lid off. He applied the ointment to his cuts and rested for a couple minutes to let it ease the pain. It burned a little, but shortly after he felt a lot better. TJ sat up and stretched his arms out as far as they could reach. He cracked his knuckles and climbed down the ladder slowly. “Now for the final stretch.” He said. He jumped down over a camper that was blocking the next area and moved on. He stood on a tall platform that was held up by a support that looked like a giant screw. There was another platform near him that had a similar support that was coming down from the roof to hold it up, and on the bottom was a ladder to get down to the floor. He took a running jump and leapt to the second platform, and step by step he climbed down the ladder. His eyes fixated on these freaky large creatures that looked like they were made of bits of coral and other things found under the sea. It was a large chunk of coral with a swirly line on its face, two MASSIVE arms with starfish on them, a totally tank body and starfish glued to both arms. This was taken straight from TJ’s thoughts. It also had little tentacle-like thingies on the top and bottom. It was mostly orange but some of the coral on the arms were pink or purple. TJ looked in horror as these strange creatures just slithered back and forth across the ground. He swallowed hard and took a leap of faith off the ladder, landing perfectly...on top of one of them! The beast growled loudly sliding back and forth with TJ flailing around trying not to lose his grip, tightly hanging onto the pieces of coral sticking out from its head. “Stupid animal! Calm down already will you?!” TJ cried as he was flung left and right. It finally slipped off the platform they stood on guiding TJ right into a higher platform and knocking him clean off. He fell to the ground floor amongst a mass amount of them, and all he could say was, “I’m soooo dead!” The monsters charged after him one after the next and TJ was flung to and from in the air. He finally managed to pick himself up and climb the ladder to the platform he had hit. He sat down for a moment to regain some energy and looked further ahead. He saw another platform further away, and maybe about two meters below him, and another that was about one meter above him with a support from the room, and a ladder that allowed him to get up right in front of him. He jumped over and managed to grab the ladder with one hand. The monsters under him took a couple swings at his legs but were too low to properly pull him down. He reached up with his unused hand and climbed up step by step. The next area: Kimaira Research Institute.

TJ stepped inside of the Institute and took a good look around. The place was amazing. All around him were holograms of all sorts of data that probably was the reason Atlantis as a whole was so high tech. He could see a giant pink disc spinning around and around further into the Institute...it likely had something to do with the core of the place; that wasn’t important now though, taking down Choen was his main focus. There were long stems that were green, red, and blue wires tied around each other and platforms that stood upon them as they rose higher and higher into the institute. The platforms were an ordinary grey with all sorts of power cords and lights attached to them. What really had TJ surprised was...there was no monsters! According to his dream Choen Palm seemed to be running some sort of “Gene Splicing Project”, yet all of it was contained outside...so what’s gonna stop him from finding Choen? TJ stopped and thought for a moment. “A gene splicing project...from what I’ve seen it seemed to be machinery and animals spliced to make one creature, except those coral things. So...does that mean I’m one of those projects?” He said to himself. The thought of that gem that was planted in his chest, Choen being able to control his actions, Iris being able to bring him back after practically killing him...The fall from the tree...and...Su being able to contact him from wherever she is...TJ shook his head. “It doesn’t make any sense! Even if I was a machine I don’t think I could turn into a monster also! Maybe it was something Iris created...if Choen was once her friend there must be some reason she left the party and came here. Power perhaps?” TJ asked himself. He shrugged it off and walked towards the end of the platform he stood on. He sat down, legs hanging off the edge and carefully jumped down. He landed with his head down and one palm on the ground, slowly rising to find Trini in his face. “Ah ha ha! I totally saw this coming! It’s one of those typical story lines where your friend who’s a total jerk and you fight with all the time joins your enemy because he doesn’t feel that he has enough power; since you’re likely stronger than him he wants to be better. Then you kick the crap out of him and...err...what was it? Oh right! You kick the crap out of him and finally fight the last boss! How cliché!” TJ said with a hearty laugh. “Honestly Trini, I don’t give a rat’s ass if you don’t feel that you’re enough to defeat me. My real enemy is Choen, so get out of my way.” Trini spat in TJ’s face and replied, “Don’t give me that Bullshit story. I’ve already heard what you’re really trying to do, so I’m gonna stop you here. I’m not gonna let you kill any more people in Yggdrasil than you already have!” TJ wiped off his face and reached on his back tightly gripping his guitar. “Honestly, I have no idea what you’re talking about.” TJ told him. “Don’t screw with me! Your silly games and bullshit stories about trying to save Jienda and find out your memories is all some lie isn’t it?! You’re a terrorist! You’re gonna destroy Yggdrasil from the inside and work your way into a bigger organization to complete Choen’s plan aren’t you?!” Trini yelled. TJ grit his teeth and asked, “Who’s telling you this?! If you let them poison your thoughts with stupid ideals like that you’re gonna lose sight of who your true enemy is! Why choose to be the anti-hero?! You’ve seen what she’s done to Moran and what Su did to stop her! Will you snap out of it already?!” Trini shook his head and put his hands on the guns rested in the gun case hung around his waist. “I’ll show you who the true Hero is! Now enough of this! Let’s end this right here right now!” TJ pulled out his guitar and said, “Whatever it takes, I’m gonna carry my mission through. I won’t claim to be a Hero or a Villain, but I won’t die until I finish what I started!” Trini back flipped once and unsheathed both guns mid-air to fire twice at TJ, who retaliated by holding out his guitar in front of his face to block the bullets. Trini stepped back and fired two more shots, spun around and fired two from his waist. TJ blocked the first two while running towards him and did a power slide to block the next few. TJ grew increasingly closer and Trini started to sweat heavily. Trini stepped one foot back and charged his guns, in front of both was a small orange light. Within seconds a large burst of fire was emitted from the guns pushing TJ back in a tumbling blaze. He stood back on his feet, lightly growling and swaying left and right, head looking down. He raised his head instantly, eyes filled with hatred and rage and his teeth grinding left and right until TJ finally shouted, “I KNEW IT WAS YOU! YOU GODDAMNED BASTARD! I’M GONNA CAPTURE YOU AND SKIN YOU ALIVE FOR WHAT YOU DID TO YGGDRASIL!!!” Trini scoffed and put his guns away unleashing his trump card, the Gatling gun. “There’s no way you’re gonna survive this you filthy demon. SEE YOU IN HELL!” He shouted firing bullets at a rapid rate, slowly pushing him back with the force of the gun. Before he could stop firing TJ was falling from the air, covered in bullet holes and bleeding out at a rapid rate. He brought his guitar down right between Trini’s eyes, landed beside the gun and took another swing to the side of his head sending him sliding into a nearby stem of cords. TJ ran towards him again dragging his Corola guitar against the ground and attempted to smash his face with all his force against the stem, but Trini rolled out of the way and shot him twice in the ribs. TJ fell to one knee and Trini collapsed to the ground for a little because of the first few hits. TJ slowly stood back up and laughed. “Hahaha...you know, this really brings back memories! Remember that time you burned down my home, killed almost all of my people, AND likely killed my princess? Then when I said I’d kill you along with me I failed? Well, this time I’m not gonna fail. Heh heh heh...see you in hell!” TJ yelled. His eyes were brimming with tears and were completely bloodshot again. “He really has lost it this time...I can see it.” Trini stated. “Even if you kill me now, I would still have accomplished my goal, so bring it!” TJ laughed again and replied, “Watch me.” He held the guitar to his waist and was about to play his song until someone said, “Stop the Action! On my command!” TJ fumbled and he placed the guitar on the ground at his side. “Sorry boys, but this party is over.” Nearby there was a platform at about the same height TJ started at, with a ladder that brought travellers up there. Choen dangled the gem on a necklace she held and placed it around her neck. “As long as I have this, I’ll have control over you, boy. Once I obtain the other two pieces I can finally unlock the secrets of God Ah’s family.” TJ growled lightly and asked, “Who is this God Ah you’re talking about?” She scoffed and replied, “Ugh! You stupid child! You of all people should know!” She laughed and continued, “No matter. I grow weary of this game, so I’ll let you finish off this pawn. You’ve reached your peak of hatred, so show me what you have been gifted with! Unleash the power of the Gods! On my command!” TJ fell to his knees and made a quiet gagging noise. Blood ran down from his eyes, his nose, and he was violently coughing up more and more of it. He tightly gripped the gem in his chest and released a roar loud enough to break the ear drums of a normal person. His hands turned into massive claws, his arms started to produce long blade like scales. His skin turned as black as night and his eyes slowly faded out only revealing a bright yellow pupil. He started to grow almost to the point where his clothes was torn, but again he was stopped. “Return to your human form! Under my jurisdiction!” A voice called in his head. His breathing slowly calmed down and the evil aura he emitted started to whittle away. In the heat of the moment and amongst the noise he made he immediately collapsed to the ground and fell unconscious, as a girl stood above his body. “Ten points for being stealthy!” She said with a bright smile. It was the same girl from the harbour...the one who seemed to be listening in on Peorth and TJ’s conversation. Her tail wagged left and right as she smiled slyly. Choen was furious. She squeezed the gem with enough force to break it and yelled, “You wench! Put down my experiment before I destroy you!” Trini huffed and watched as she heaved TJ onto her frail shoulders and replied, “Sorry but I’ll be taking back our little lost sheep! Thanks for finding him!” She turned around and started running towards the entrance, and Choen almost popped a blood vessel in her rage. “Don’t just sit there you useless sack of crap! SUBDUE THE GIRL AND GET BACK THE EXPERIMENT!” Trini shook his head. “...Did I make the wrong judgement?” He asked himself. The girl jumped up onto the platform with grace and skill and faded off into the light from the doorway back to the Ruins. “Of course you made the wrong choice. Now suffer the consequences!” Choen angrily told him. The golden end on the crossbow was pointed between Trini’s eyes, the maroon hilt was held up by Choen’s left hand as her right index and middle finger slowly pulled the trigger.

Chapter Fifteen: Silencing Peace
    TJ woke up in Elias. He rested before the Iris Stone that he was once at, a blanket carefully placed over him to protect him from the cold of the night. He sat up and glanced at his hands. They were normal again. His arms didn’t have spiky scale things...his legs didn’t have them either. His body was the same size again. He crossed his arms and rested them on his knees, and placed his head on top of them. “What is wrong with me?” Was all he could say. In the corner of his eye he spotted a note. He picked it up and read it in his head.

Dear TJ:
    How are you feeling? Sorry about leaving you on the streets after you passed out. All the inns had already closed by the time we left the Institute. I hope you’re doing okay. I know you’re having a hard time so I want you to see someone. I’m sure he can help you. All you need to do is take the aircraft at the Elias airport and go to Toad Island. He should be located near Toad Mountain.

TJ continued walking towards the airport. Step by step he passed by the mailman, the palace and eventually crossed through the gates of the airport. “This man is a philosopher who is said to have the ability to read people’s minds and teach them to utilize their faults to their own advantage...pretty cool huh?” TJ read to himself. “So...do I take that plane over-““WHOA WHOA STOP YOUNG MA-“A tiny voice screamed until it stopped quietly with a loud crunch from the bottom of TJ’s shoe. “Uh...uh oh. I think I crushed a talking ant or something...I’m going to hell for that...” He chuckled nervously and dragged his shoe along the ground revealing a really tiny person. “You! Do something like that again and I’ll have the whole Lilliput army here to take you down! You oversized oaf!” The man screamed sitting up. He was...well, he looked like the leader of a navy, by the way he was dressed. He wore a long pointed hat with a naval coat, all white and lined with gold. He had bright red hair and a moustache to compliment that too. TJ glanced around but say nobody to he was sure he was crazy, and spotted a small hot air balloon. “You know, calling me an oversized oaf is quite rude. Honestly, that kind of pissed me off...but aside from that, is that your hot air balloon?” TJ asked. The man scoffed and said, “Why yes it is! Finest in Lilliput! You may call me Nai.” He replied. TJ nodded. “So...where does it fly to?” He chuckled and replied, “It was designed to fly to the legendary Toad Island! But...I need someone to test it out...what do you say boy?” TJ was silent for a moment. I hate it when people call me boy... He thought and nodded again. “I’ll be your guinea pig.” He replied. “Excellent! Now just get on board and we shall take off immediately!” TJ stared at the balloon. It was clear of what he was thinking, but he climbed aboard anyway. He had to sit in the fettle position just to fit inside the balloon...and he was still cramped. TJ waited but nothing happened for a while...and within seconds, the balloon was shooting up into the sky. “I think I’m gonna be sick!” TJ shouted as it continued its ascent. Eventually it reached a reasonable height high above Jienda and gently sailed through the skies. TJ could see almost all of the places he had been to from above the clouds...the lights from the cities gently lit the night sky. TJ placed his hand on his chest and said, “I think I’m getting closer to finding out who I am...one step at a time.” He closed his eyes and eventually fell asleep.

TJ woke up eventually to an intense amount of heat and the smell of something burning. He glanced behind him and saw that the balloon had burst into flames and was going to descend at a rapid rate within seconds! “NAI! WHAT THE HELL?!” He yelled searching for Nai, and saw the small man parachuting down to what seemed to be an Island. “Prepare for a collision with Toad Island my boy!” He screamed to TJ glancing back. “I swear! If I catch you I'm gonna stomp you into the pavement of Elias! The balloon exerted more and more heat and quickly started to fall from the sky. TJ covered his head with both his hands and braced for impact.

TJ awoke and coughed up a few grains of sand. He let his tongue hang out and brushed the remaining grains and rocks off of it. He searched the area carefully to be ready in case of attackers. All he saw was the destroyed hot air balloon, Nai, a few rocks with ladders hanging from them, Nai, and a couple paths. TJ stopped and glared at Nai for a moment. “I found you!” TJ raised both his arms to catch and crush the tiny citizen, but stopped in his wake. Nai looked up at him and said, “Well? Are you not going to finish me off you brutish giant? There is no escape or way to contact Lilliput from here so you have me right where you want me.” TJ clenched his fists and lowered them to his side. He grit his teeth and mumbled, “I’ve already hurt enough people...why add one more casualty to my list?” Nai shrugged and told him, “Nevertheless, we have reached our destination in one piece at the cost of my balloon, but it can be repaired. I shall stay to maintain it.” TJ nodded. “Right...then I’ll be on my way.

TJ picked himself up and dusted off the sand. He looked to his right and saw the end of the shore. There were crabs down that way, but it wasn’t what he was looking for. He walked between the rocks and peered down the path to see a small town. Not that either. He climbed up the ladder on the right and stumbled over something, causing him to fall on his face. He got up on his hands and knees and turned back to a confused Peorth. “Oh...hey there Chief. What are you doing here?” TJ asked watching her pick up something scattered across the grass. “Hello there. I am doing a reconnaissance mission with Yuta and Xero.” Peorth replied as she stood on her feet. “So...what was it that you were just picking up from the ground?” TJ asked her. She reached into her pocket and flashed a set of cards. “Tarot cards. Would you like me to tell you about them?” Peorth asked him. “Oh...more than anything.” TJ sighed happily. She almost cracked a smile as she began to explain, “With these cards, I can tell your future, your fortune, or the compatibility between you and the person you love.” TJ’s eyes opened wide and for a moment it seemed he was blushing as he said, “Will you tell me my compatibility?” Peorth glanced at him for a moment with a surprised look and turned away. She seemed to be shuffling through the cards while muttering, “I do not have the proper cards for that...” TJ frowned and told her, “That’s alright, don’t worry about it. Do you have what you need to tell my future?” She looked back at him and shuffled through the cards. “If that is what you wish...” She said. Peorth stopped shuffling, knelt down, closed her eyes and placed the cards down one by one. She placed down about ten cards in total into four piles that went in order of the number. She grabbed the first card between her middle and index finger and turned it around facing TJ, her eyes still closed tightly. The card had the shadow-like outline of a boy and a girl standing back to back, both with their hands to their chests. The banner at the bottom of the card said “Not Alone”. Peorth opened her eyes and explained, “Not alone...You will start your adventure anew after losing your small party, but from there you shall find a new group who will see things through to the end.” She placed the card back to its original place face up, and closed her eyes again lifting the next card. This card featured a boy standing next to someone that seemed to be an older man. He had a sword with blood dripping from it sticking through his chest, but his arms were wrapped around the boy covering his face. The man was so tall that you could only see up to his chest. The card had “Compassion” written across the banner. “Compassion,” Peorth stated, “You will be betrayed but not let your hatred cause you to lose sight of your goal. You will accept everything that comes at you and let the hatred of others be your strength, and punishment.” Peorth repeated the cycle and showed the card to TJ. On the card was a whirlpool with all sorts of fish and other sea creatures being sucked in..? The banner at the bottom said “Chaos”. Peorth opened her eyes but kept the card facing TJ. “Chaos...” She started, “You will face a tough choice. Things will become out of hand and you will be the mediator to solve it...but not as the person you are now.” She turned it to TJ the same way as last time. TJ nodded and watched her place the card back down. She picked up the last card and turned it towards TJ. The card featured two shadows, one seemed to be lying down and one had its arms raised as far as they could reach. They were clasped together...holding a sharp object pointed at the wielder. TJ felt his heart race as he slowly stared down towards the banner of the final card. “Sacrifice” It read. TJ choked for a moment and tightly gripped his mouth trying to hold back his tears. Peorth’s eyes had a cold deadly glare this time, as she explained the card to him. “You will come to the crossroads of your entire mission. To choose between good and evil, and to follow through with your actions...this requires sacrificing something precious to you.” Peorth placed the card down and said, “That is all. Should you wish to change the future you have now, you may, but along with it will come Calamity and Justice. It can all start by returning to Jienda...what will you do?” TJ removed his hand from his face and clenched his fist. “I’m not turning back now...if something has to be sacrificed, let it be me. Yggdrasil’s blood is on my hands, and there isn’t likely anyone who can clean this off...” The sound of a gun being cocked and the cold barrel gently being placed against the side of TJ’s skull had happened within a matter of seconds. “Only so many atrocities can be forgiven TJ...and like you said, Yggdrasil’s blood is on your hands...but there is one person who knows the quickest and simplest way to clean it off.” Peorth placed her hand on the gun and slowly pushed it away. “Yuta, there is no need for this. You have heard what I plan to do, so stand down. That’s an order.” Peorth demanded. Yuta scoffed and started to walk away towards the town. He looked back as he stopped to say, “If you weren’t here to stop me I would have already followed through with my own path. You can’t protect that monster forever Peorth. Will you really let others get hurt because of your half-baked decisions?” Peorth was silent. Yuta chuckled and climbed down off the rock towards the town. “Hey TJ! You better watch your back y’hear? I’m gonna come get you when you least expect it one of these days.” TJ rubbed his arm nervously and Peorth patted him on the back. “Everything will be alright TJ. I promise you that. I will not allow anyone to hurt you...my precious person.” TJ turned to her and asked, “What was that last part?” She chuckled and replied, “Oh nothing...nothing at all.”

“So Chief, which way is it to Toad Mountain? I was referred to a specialist through a note I received.” TJ explained. “Ah yes of course.” Peorth replied pointing a few meters higher. “Thanks Chief.” TJ said and she nodded. He climbed up the ladder and headed towards Toad Mountain. Step by step he ascended the mountain until he eventually reached a flat path. He looked around him...tall toad statues and strange tiki statues with faces painted on were scattered near the lower parts of the mountain. “This place is...wow.” TJ continued to walk and saw somebody sitting with his legs crossed and his palms face down to his knees. “TJ right?” He asked without turning around. “Uhh...heh...yeah...that’s me.” He sat up, turned around and flashed a shining grin saying, “Nice to meet you, call me Curt!”

Scanning...TJ thought eyeing him from head to toe. He wore a Fleming suit, which consisted of a bright red coat, a white shirt with a black dress coat over it, long black pants and a gold band around the waist. He had yellow frameless sunglasses and dragon scale earrings. He had short black hair parted one side and intense red eyes. Heh..the scanning thing was kind of funny. But more importantly, is this really the philosopher my mystery saviour spoke of? He...doesn’t look like a philosopher to me. TJ thought. “You’re probably thinking I don’t look like what I am, aren’t you?” Curt asked and TJ swallowed hard. He probably heard that...He thought. “Anyway, come over here so I can get a proper look at you.” He told TJ waving him over. TJ cautiously approached him while Curt stood on his feet and looked directly at him. TJ stopped in front of him and waited around ten to fifteen seconds before saying, “what is it? Do I have something on my face?” Curt nodded and said, “I see...I see. So the problem you’re having is that you have a power that you can’t control, you fear it’s taking over you and that you might succumb to its power turning you into a monster that’ll hurt and possibly murder all your friends which is causing you to alienate yourself from the group because you feel that it’ll protect them from you and protect you from yourself.” TJ was speechless. His jaw just hung low as Curt chuckled proudly. “I know there’s much more to your circumstances but I won’t go into that just yet. What you need to do is rather than fighting against that urge, accept it and make it yours. If you fight it, it’ll become stronger and learn from what you do so it can overpower you in the future. If you give it a meter, you take a mile. You see what I mean?” TJ raised a finger to make a point but said nothing. “I...I don’t think I can do that. The thought of giving up for a second makes it seem like it could easily capture me. The thought of letting that happen...the thought of it...the thought of everything ending within a matter of seconds is horrid. I don’t know I how I can manage even thinking that I could leave myself wide open to subdue it when it thinks it has me. Whatever it is...” He explained. Curt nodded and said, “You just need to come to terms with the madness inside of you. Just watch.” Curt ran, did a few flips off the platform and landed perfectly. He knelt down and waved his hand over to the flowers approaching him. They were pink with yellow buds, large luscious red lips, and the stems were made into legs so they could walk. But the scariest part was their fangs! TJ watched in carefully as the flower slowly approached Curt while he kindly invited it towards him with his hand. It walked up in front of him and he smiled saying, ”There you go buddy...not too shabby.” He reached behind him, pulled out a dagger and stabbed it right through the top of the flower! TJ’s eyes grew wide as Curt leapt to his feet while he screamed, “WOOHOO!” Then began a rampage of tossing daggers one after the next and killing the flowers at a rapid rate. The worst TJ had seen was the one he kicked towards a wall and threw a dagger right into the mouth pinning it to the wall. TJ thought he would be sick when he saw that horrid sight. It had become number two on his list of horrifying massacres.

A few meters across from TJ were platforms that rose up the mountain. TJ watched as Curt climbed the ladders and jumped higher and higher towards the peak. “Hey wait up Curt!” He called climbing down the ladder beside him and following along.

Peorth crossed her arms and stared down at the cards. “I wonder...are my actions meddling into TJ’s future? If I left him to fight this battle alone...would I be doing the right thing?” Peorth took off her Murim Flower Headband and removed the center of the flower and held it to the sun. It was a beautiful emerald gem that shone in the light. “The sign of our contract...Hmm hmmm...” She chuckled. “I guess by now the first prediction is happening...”

TJ huffed as he leapt off a jumping board and landed on a platform that led higher up the mountain. Curt stood there shining his dagger with his sleeve and asked, “What took you so long?” TJ huffed and sat down. “Shush...I don’t know where you get this energy from, but this mountain is ridiculously high. Damn hermit...” Curt laughed and said, “Nevertheless, let’s go on to the next area. People say Rabana waits for no man.” TJ rested his arm and glanced up at Curt asking, “Uhh...what’s Rabana?” He froze in the middle of his step, turned back and glared at TJ for a couple seconds. “You...don’t know who Rabana is?” TJ laughed sheepishly and shook his head. Curt turned around and walked towards him saying, “Well then, I’ll teach you al-----l about him.”

“Long, long ago there was a small seaside town called Vesalaion. It was run-down and had no guards, no warriors, and nobody to fight to protect it. In time it was attacked and subdued by a clan of bandits who were looking to find a boy who was said to have a gem that was worth countless amounts of Ely. They wanted it, and planned to get it no matter how many people had to be killed. They murdered the mayor, and threatened the shopkeepers into continuing their business without pay, and all their earnings went directly to that clan. They all piled up in the Traveller’s Bar and ate and drank to their heart’s content, all for free. People from the nearby cities knew that the bandits would likely increase in size and attack them next, so they placed bounties all over Jienda, especially in Elias. But no one answered to them...Until one day, someone did. A small boy with puffy black hair that parted to both sides and hung down to his shoulders, rosy cheeks, a BIG smile, and fairly dark skin...nothing like TJ’s though. His attire was horrendous. He wore a long red mantle that wrapped around his neck and hung over both his shoulders (It was kind of like a scarf). There was a fork in the back of it too...a PLASTIC FORK! He wore a set of large beads around his waist...dude, I’m telling you, and these things are HUGE. There was a smaller set connected to those around him hanging from a small red hoop, which was on both his pant legs. I guess they held it up. He also had a red bindi, long white pants, and chokers on his wrists! He also had spikes on his sandals! Now this boy, he carried two katanas. Word is he called them the devil’s aid and thousandth hell. One was stained black with hatred and the essence of revenge, while the other was stained a deep crimson red with blood and one thousand Agasuras inside of it. Now he walked into this bar, a wide smile extended across his face and these Bandits took him too lightly. They laughed and cheered and drank and told him to get out of their bar, and he didn’t like that too much. He asked them to leave the town peacefully and to change their destructive ways, which gave them a real good laugh. Some of them agreed on ‘Silencing’ him, with guns and swords. What happened after that? That’s a story for another time.”

TJ frowned and said, “Oh come on! Just when it’s getting good you leave it at a cliff-hanger? Don’t leave me stranded like that...” Curt laughed and replied, “Nah I'm just kidding. So this is what happened afterwards...

Rabana held both swords facing away from him, and in the blink of an eye rushed every single member of that clan in the bar. Quick as a bolt of thunder he leapt from table to table and managed to cut and kill every single bandit inside of the bar, without damaging anything. The bartender stepped back scared out of her wits that she would be the next victim, but instead he actually sheathed both his swords and walked up towards her holding out his hand and saying, “My name is Rabana, and I am here to liberate the people of this forgotten town.” After a few months the town slowly started to grow and become better known as people started to come and go through as they used to. As the town increased in popularity, it increased in size, and in time a castle was built for Rabana to be properly honoured for his kindness and benevolence. He was given a small crown that he wore with pride as he sat on the throne of the new city which he named Ves. The days and the months passed and Ves stayed a quiet and peaceful town. King Rabana grew impatient with that. He wanted action, excitement, and to once more live the exciting life of an adventurer. As he aimed to leave the palace, he was stopped by the royal guard and led back to the throne.”

“Why didn’t he just kill them? He has the power and skill to do it...Hell, I bet he could kill me in my demon form if he wanted to. Or tried...” TJ stated. “The reason he didn’t do it was because he can’t. His swords were created to defeat Agasuras, and those who are evil, but not corrupt.” Curt explained. “Ahh...I see now. I’m an Agasura too though... anyway, continue.”

“Rabana started to lose his temper, but if he tried to escape he would only cause an uproar in Ves, and likely upset the balance of Ves with the other cities. That night, as Rabana lay in his bed thinking of how he could manage this, a strange sly looking woman had appeared to him. Supposedly she had bright red eyes, short white hair, crescent moon and-“

“GAH! It’s that witch Choen isn’t it?! Just that much of the description is enough to recognize her!” TJ angrily exclaimed. “So you know her too...Now that I think of it, you do know quite a bit about her. Then I’ll skip the description and continue on to what she did.” Curt stated.

“Choen walked up to his bed and sat at the end of it, one leg up and glancing at Rabana from the corner of her eye. ‘I know what you want...you want to escape from this city, don’t you? You have the ability, but just can’t...the reason being not only your weapon, but your moral values are too high. You just need something to release the things that keep you from doing ‘bad’ things and accepting everything as...let’s say, one path. I can give you it all, if you in turn find a certain little boy with a certain gem inside of him for me.’ Rabana was reluctant at first, but he agreed to Choen’s terms. She had put him to sleep and teleported out of the castle. Eventually she appeared in the Research Institute, and in a single night ran enough tests on Rabana and his weapon to turn him into an Agasura! The next morning he woke up and glanced in the mirror to find his mantle was alive and moving! The ends of it had turned into fists, and he could transform it into all sorts of weapons at will. A hammer, a drill, you name it. His swords now infused with all sorts of metals to nullify their old purpose and make room for new ones. Lastly, he had a strange flower decoration on the crown of his hair, also alive with long leaves growing out from it’s stem. On that day, he broke free from the castle and eventually went on a rampage, having Elias’ Elite Guard to come in and subdue him on the double. He was tied up after being knocked out, put in a crate, placed on a plane and was dumped off on Toad Mountain. To this day, there haven’t been many travellers who dare to approach the exiled King of Ves, until now...”

“My mission is to hunt down that man and find out some of the secrets behind Choen Palm’s Gene Splicing Project. I’m guessing that you want a piece of her too huh?” TJ nodded. The determination in his eyes was enough to bring a proud smile to Curt’s face. “So, how about me and you...” “Party up?” TJ asked. “Hell yeah!” Curt replied, reeling his arm back as TJ did the same for one epic high five. “But truth be told, I can’t fight for my life. I have absolutely no skills...” TJ explained. Curt nodded and said, “Oh you do, you just need the right guide to use them. Although, some of them were sealed. I can feel the mana emanating from the seals...It’s shocking to know that someone still uses that stuff with the mass production of items that increase special power. Magic is a common thing nowadays...but it’s not like what it used to be. Moreover, I won’t be able to remove the seals so you can reuse those, but I can recognize some skills you can use that you had forgotten.” Curt started to walk higher up the mountain and waved TJ over to him. “Hope you know how to use Ignite.” TJ nodded a couple times and followed along mumbling, “Damn he’s good...”

The two approached a sign that said, “When the sky is lit by the determination of a traveller the path shall be opened.” TJ glanced around and said, “It wants us to light up the sky with determination...How odd.” He spotted a small pale mushroom with a tan bottom and a red top, about half his size walking towards them. It had a face, and looked like it was something ripped straight off a certain eight-bit system featuring two eight-bit plumbers. “Hehehe...” He chuckled and ran over, taking one mighty leap to crush the beast, Curt screamed, “TJ NO!” But he was too late. TJ landed directly on it but was shot straight up into the air past all of the higher platforms and back down to the highest landing. He made a perfect-ten face plant and slowly peeled himself off the ground groaning in pain. “Jeez...you try to go back to your childhood by living the things you once love and they kick the crap out of you like it’s nothing. What kind of backward twisted world has mushrooms that are stronger than the player?” Curt climbed the ropes that connected the platforms and said, “Those aren’t ordinary mushrooms man.” TJ scoffed and said, “Yeah, I noticed that. THEY WALK. Not like I took a bite out of it or something...” “No no no what I mean is they’re mushroom BOYS. There’s a difference.” TJ frowned fiercely and stood back up. “Ugh whatever. Let’s just figure this out.” He walked while looking back and talking, not noticing what was coming towards him. “TJ look ou-!” Curt called but was too late again. TJ was flung higher into the air and came spinning down landing on the top of his head, falling over as stiff as a board. “Oww...what...was that?” TJ asked his face buried in the rock. “Muscle Boy.” Curt replied. TJ sighed and said, “I’m gonna lie down here a while and consider my actions. You go on ahead and find out what to do to solve this puzzle.” Curt shrugged and stepped over TJ. He walked to the ends of the platforms and took out two pieces of flint, knocked them together to make a spark and ignited the torches that sat in those places. After lighting about five, (Two in the center platform, one at the top left, and one at the bottom left corners) he grabbed TJ by the leg and slowly dragged him along towards the next area. “Guess you figured it out huh?” TJ asked casually. “Yes...yes I did.” Curt replied.

TJ finally sat up and said, “Hey Curt...tell me this: If you can tell so much about me, can you tell me who or what I am?” Curt stopped in his steps and turned around to TJ. He knelt down in front of him and said, “I could give you a typical label, a God, a Man, or an Agasura, but would that really explain who you are?” TJ looked curiously as Curt continued. “You are who you are. You make who you are, so only you can decide who you are. Chances are, you could be any of those three, but in turn you have to give up on two of the others. Who really knows...That’s just my opinion. People think I’m a crackpot Hermit. But life is short, so don’t spend all of your time worrying about whom you are and who you can be. Have a little fun with it! Eventually you’ll start to understand who you are better while enjoying what you do. It’s a pretty sweet trade right?” TJ smiled and replied, “Yeah...of course.” Curt held out his hand and TJ took it lifting him back onto his feet and they shook hands at that moment. “Thanks partner.” TJ said happily. “Gladly.” Curt replied. TJ glanced over his shoulder and said, “Oh and by the way, there are tentacle monsters standing behind you.” Curt grinned and said, “Sweet!” Behind Curt stood tall monsters that had long tentacle like...tentacles that connected to a small jar-like body. They had long necks that connected to their heads, which were somewhat like a flattened pumpkins, with fangs (not really teeth though...it’s like their lips are fangs. Quite strange). Curt reached into his dagger case, tossed a dagger to TJ and said, “Ready for your first lesson?” At that time he back flipped and grabbed onto a nearby ladder. TJ fumbled the dagger and finally grabbed it properly asking, “Lesson? What lesson?!” Curt grinned and replied, “Combat Training 101. Curt style!” TJ shuddered. “If it’s massacre training I’m gonna massacre you along with these guys.” Curt laughed and said, “Fair enough...let’s kick some ass!”

Last edited by TJ on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:17 am; edited 4 times in total
    TJ

Post  TJ on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:32 pm

TJ's Corner
    October 29
    Chapter 14 is done! Go me! But damn...i slacked off something fierce. If I don't have chapter 15 done before i leave on Saturday im gonna tie the ultimate noose and hang myself. If I slack off with my writing and don't change that I'm gonna get fired so quickly in the future.
    ANYWAY~ Onto the story ^^: As you can see, we've seen one more unknown character, the return on Trini and Choen makes her appearence again soon. You also hear about some of the monsters that can be found in the Abyss Ruins, described from the main character's eyes and ears. IF THE DESCRIPTION SUCKS,WHICH IT DOES, DON'T BLAME THE CRAPPY AUTHOR. BLAME HIS CRAPPY CHARACTER! Thanks ^^. Amu is a step ahead of the game making sure the main character doesn't get himself killed, and the name Mr.Poopie Pants is actually what she calls me from time to time lol. I still dont know why.
    Su also makes another appearence(without actually showing up) but you know she's there. There must be a reason he can see and talk to dead people...i don't think its drugs this time lol. She also knows something he doesn't...again. Damn it Su! lol jk
    Next issue~err...what else happened...Well, lets talk about Trini. It seems that TJ's typical description of what was supposed to happen didn't and things got out of hand. It's still questionable though...but does this mean Trini wasn't the one who fired at him on the way down to Atlantis? Also...who was the one who could've convinced Trini that TJ was his enemy and trying to destroy Yggdrasil? It couldn't have been Choen since he still saw her as an enemy. There must be someone else doing it...right?
    Next character im gonna poke is Choen! Now she said some pretty wacky stuff! Even I said wtf when i heard her mention God Ah's family. But who could they be, and what does TJ have to do with them? Another mystery that hasn't been explained clearly >.>. Damn me and my cliff-hangers!
    The next character I need to harass is TJ! Or me...although we're not alike in many ways. One by one things keep revealing themselves to him but he's not following or understanding any of it. Who he is...what his purpose is...all sorts of questions are yet to be answered, but Choen Palm, Su, and possibly the Chief may have the answers. The other members of Yggdrasil too...they may just know something about his past. But one questionable thing is, where the hell are all his skills?! Magic? Music? Something other than guitar flails? TJ sucks </3

Now lets talk references. The Iris visual's lines were mostly taken from the Iris Stone in Atlantis. Some were slightly modified for the sake of fanfiction XD! Choen Palm's mentioning of God Ah's family really DID happen, but of course it wasn't in that way. The idea was based off of her dialogue. Now most of the things TJ thought of and said were referenced from past events in the story. If there are some you don't recall take a look back there and you'll find it. Hmm...what else...
    Well,I'm just about stumped for other things to rant about! So, the story is getting really freaky now, but things will come to light sooner or later. We'll be seeing a new character in Ch. 15 so look forward to his debut ^^.

Last edited by TJ on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:26 pm

lol you took my phrase-not mad lol- other then that awsome ch. cant wait for ch 15 XD
    TJ

Post  TJ on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:45 pm

Well I didn't exactly take it~
    It was used by you, because its yours ^^
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:28 pm

lol. then you borrowed it XD
    TJ

Post  TJ on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:37 pm

Ehh...well I won't claim it as mine XD. Its yours no matter how you look at it...I just kinda used it because it fit the moment so perfectly.
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:45 pm

lol thats why i said you borrowed it. lol you were dissin yourself all through that author's note. lol damn it for me XD
    TJ

Post  TJ on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:47 pm

On another note,my hair is done being shaved so now i have a buzz cut.
    Looks pretty wierd. Anyway, now thats done I'm gonna get started on Ch. 15
    To all those who like to do alot of thinking,heres something to wrap your head around:
    As I watched my hair being cut I looked in the mirror carefully
    It reminded me of a boy who once looked in the mirror the same way
    As I cringed every once in a while
    It reminded me of a boy who would toss and turn because it was painful
    As i stared deeply into my own eyes i saw nothing
    It made me wonder...
    what happened to the innocent boy?

Last edited by TJ on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:54 pm

i didnt get what you just said lol
    TJ

Post  TJ on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:05 pm

I guess the last part was a bit hard to understand, since it was kinda like a poem.
    Now a buzz cut is just a funny looking hairstyle.
    The rest is a given. But although the poem seems confusing now, someday you'll understand it. Or I can give you a watered-down explanation that'll ruin the mystery behind it lol
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:08 pm

i know what a buzz cut is. i just didnt get the whole thing.
    TJ

Post  TJ on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:20 pm

Well, it'll take time but don't worry too much about it.That's just one of the random things I felt like saying lol
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:24 pm

lol
    TJ

Post  TJ on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:23 pm

Part of Chapter 15 is up...i think its chapter 15. Truth be told,its a work in progress,but i wanted to give you guys something so i didn't shatter your hope of seeing a new update. Gonna keep at it and likely have it up by tommorow.
    By then...err...well hopefully tommorow. My schedule and body clock are on the fritz >_<

Hmm...that'll be all for tonight. It'll give you a glimpse of who Curt is and what he does. Quite an interesting character right? You'll be seeing more of him once i properly finish this chapter.
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:25 am

lol curt is insane

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:44 am