Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
MoranZee
Suuba
Toejam
7 posters

Frequency

Toejam
    Toejam

Frequency - Page 16 Empty Re: Frequency

Post  Toejam Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:39 am

Sorry been busy lately but that's what I have so far. Trying to keep every chacter under the spotlight every now and then lol. Hopefully late I'll be able to get some more work in.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:45 am

the fk?????
    i died?? >:C
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:33 am

That's a secret Wink. Wel you'll see once i post the next update lol.I'll post today's and yesterday's work 'cause i probably won't do it until tommorow, so here's the rest for ya
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:24 am

In a puff of smoke and in the confusion Yuta fired off into the darkness before him and covered his face. As the smoke cleared TJ stood before Yuta with the gun’s barrel placed right against the palm of his hand slowly being pushed into a clean wound right in TJ’s hand. Though there was a thin hole in TJ’s han he paid it no mind and tightly grabbed the barrel of the gun and ripping it out of Yuta’s hands and hitting him across the face with the handle then tossed it aside. Su half smiled and said to TJ, “That wasn’t too bad. You managed to snap out of your hibernation state and switch places with me. I’ll leave things in your hands for now. I’m gonna take a break.” She lit up a deep purple and quickly dispersed into a group of small balls of purple light and entered TJ’s crystal.

TJ raised one foot and kicked Yuta in the chest knocking him over. TJ stomped over and raised one foot, then brought it down with a mass amount of force as Yuta rolled out of the way to grab his white Valkyrie gun and pick himself up off the ground. He held it with both hands and started pulling the trigger as fast as he could, his shots quickly becoming further from their target as his hands violently shook from sheer terror. TJ continued to stomp towards Yuta taking shots but still keeping himself together.

Listen closely TJ. Su said. A well known fact about Gunslingers is that those who don’t use actual ammo can use their SP. By compressing it to the point where it can be fired to deal heavy damage to targets, but the more he fires and the faster, the more SP he’ll use. He’s especially vulnerable when he needs to drink SP potions so he can continue fighting. Anyway, an important thing you need to know about that spell’s protection, yes the one Yuta has on him; we have to kill him, multiple times before he actually dies. I know it’s lame so shut up for a second. All you need to know is that you can’t kill him the same way more than once, and he can’t die by bleeding out. You have to find a different means to do it. Break his neck or something I dunno. You’re a DEMON be creative! Now show me our training wasn’t for nothing!

TJ stopped for a moment, took a running stance and immediately dashed right into Yuta’s face and headbutting him hard enough to throw him balance. TJ leapt at him afterwards and the two quickly tumbled down the street. TJ stood over Yuta and held his hands out, his claws grew longer and sharper as he quickly started to take rapid swings at Yuta’s chest tearing at his clothes and flesh. He dug his claws deep into his enemy’s chest and lifted him up, then threw him aside and roared triumphantly. Yuta struggled to his feet and tightly held the cuts in his chest, He breathed heavily and wheezed as he said, “I ...shouldn’t have expected any less from...a demon like you...Heh...heh...” TJ walked towards him and grabbed him by the face with one massive hand. Yuta tightly grabbed his arm and tried to pull him off but nothing could avail him now. He grunted as slight cracking sounds were emitted from his skull and his grip loosened. His arms finally fell by his side and his struggling stopped with one loud final crack.

TJ dropped the corpse and glared down at it, but nothing seemed to happen. TJ glanced at his hands for a moment and clenched his fist a couple times then turned to walk away. In a bright flash of light the seals had returned and a wind powerful enough to blow TJ away surrounded Yuta. The wounds on his body immediately started to heal over as he levitated a couple feet above the ground and in a flash of green light healed over completely. Though the blood still remained, not a single trace of his previous wounds could be seen through the tears in his clothes.

With fury in his eyes he dashed and quickly grabbed his White Valkyrie Magnum and fired four shots in TJ’s direction. TJ quickly dodged and rolled to the side and was met by Yuta’s foot. He tumbled away and quickly regained his balance. TJ dashed right back into Yuta’s face and attempted two swings at Yuta’s chest which were blocked by his arm. TJ aimed to back-fist Yuta’s face and missed as Yuta jumped back and TJ followed up with a leap that quickly became a grab. Yuta moved his arms outwards and removed TJ’s, then twisted both and and smashed his head into TJ’s. TJ growled and stomped the ground, then reeled one fist back and nearly threw himself at Yuta carrying all his body weight in one fist. Yuta grabbed TJ’s arm and pulled him downwards towards himself, kneed TJ in the face and threw him back onto his feet and tripped him. TJ landed on his face and was pushed closer to the ground as Yuta stomped on the back of his head and said, “Don’t ever underestimate Humanity. With Iris’ protection and my own skill as a Gunslinger, you don’t stand a chance TJ. Not now, not ever, now die!“ Yuta aimed his gun at TJ’s back and rapidly started firing. TJ howled in pain as the bullets left deep singed wounds in TJ’s skin.

TJ! Su shouted from within him. Yuta backed off and breathed heavily. “I’m not done yet...” He huffed and began gulping down another Sp potion and coughed as he beat his chest. I’m putting you back in Hibernation mode TJ. I forgot that one of the effects of that spell is that it gives the target a burst of adrenaline after being revived, boosting not only their physical and mental skills temporarily, but also giving them much better combat prowess. It should wear off by now. Su explained while TJ groaned slightly as his body turned transparent once more and She appeared in a cloud of purple smoke. “Don’t get in my way again. This is our fight so stand down.” Yuta said maliciously. Su smiled and brushed her bangs out of her face and replied, “If you’re fighting him, you’re fighting me too. You really don’t stand a chance against me you know, let alone both of us. Why not quit before you die a third time?” Yuta laughed and shook his head. “If you’re on his side, then die with him!”

Su dashed at Yuta but quickly avoid his gunfire by running in a slightly different direction. She quickly side-stepped and got behind him, and rammed both of her elbows into his ribs. Yuta slid across the ground through TJ and came to a halt. Su turned around and quickly followed up by running towards a building, jumping against it and pushing herself off of it up into the air and coming down with a powerful stomp as Yuta just barely managed to roll out of the way of her attack. She ran at him and disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke then appeared again sliding at his feet and knocking him off balance. He fell forwards right into her arm as she stood up and twisted him around with his head over her shoulder; she leaned back and threw him upwards, and as he came back to earth with a deadly downward descent she leapt into the air and grabbed him, wrapped tightly around him and finished off with a powerful DDT.

She fell backwards and quickly got back to her feet through a handstand. She dusted herself off and said, “That should just about do it.” She placed one hand to her left arm and glanced in Yuta’s direction waiting for the spell to activate again,but nothing happened. Yuta picked himself off the ground a little beaten up, but still well enough to fight. Su slapped her forehead and said, “Crap I forgot again...can’t kill that little runt like that.” She sighed angrily and her face turned slightly red. He glanced around then at her, and quickly started running right at her. “Finally decided to come directly at me? ‘s about time you did!” She shouted to him taking on a defensive stance. He ignored her and ran to pick up his gun again.

Su furrowed her brows and let her guard down out of disappointment, and he took the opportunity to fire tree shots at her. She dodged one but the other two were fired in a way she couldn’t avoid so she quickly blocked it with her arm and collapsed to one knee. “Damn it that was stupid! What was I thinking?!” She tightly closed her eyes fighting back the tears welling up in her eyes and looked back up at Yuta. “Learn to aim you moron! haven’t you ever heard of a headshot!? Aim for here! Here!” She pointed at her forehead as Yuta stormed towards him. HAs he got in range of a physical attack he brought one foot back and swung towards her head but was intercepted by Su’s hand. “Idiot!” She said grabbing it with the other and dragging him off of his feet again. He groaned as he hit his head against the concrete and was dragged around as he was spun in circles around Su. She began to spin faster and faster slowly lifting Yuta off the ground and higher into the air. “TJ! To me! We’re gonna end this quickly, here and now!”

TJ woke up from his hibernation and quickly approached Su as she lifted Yuta higher into the air. “When i toss him into the air I want you to follow up by grabbing him and throwing him higher. I’ll use the crystal to stay close to you and boost myself...higher...” She started to spin faster and Yuta was already higher than her head. “Then you’ll switch places with me and throw him again and we’ll repeat that. When i grab him you dive and swap places with me before you hit the ground and I’ll swap you out before the collision. Got it?” TJ nodded vigorously. “Good! Now go get him!”

Su released Yuta as he reached his maximum height and he soared through the air. TJ dashed right up the wall of a nearby building and got to the top then leapt through the air with amazing force and following Yuta in his speedy ascension. TJ grabbed Yuta and spun him around once, then threw him further up in a diagonal direction. Su quickly emerged from the crystal towards him and TJ swapped places with her, grabbing Yuta and throwing him again. They continued this cycle four, five, six times and kept going until they reached an unbelievable height, and Su finally grabbed Yuta and turned him over along with herself into a downward descent. He tightly closed his eyes as the wind whipped his face and the two spun towards the earth in a death-threatening descent with TJ falling nearby. As they approached the ground TJ swapped places With Su just a matter of feet above ground, grabbing hold of Yuta in her stead, she immediately entered and emerged from the crystal and landed on the ground safely, swapped places with TJ once more and pushed Yuta so his back was facing the ground ; finally slammed Yuta into the ground with her elbow digging right into his throat and breaking his neck.

TJ collapsed to his knees and his hands trembled as he dug his claws into the concrete as if it was his first time touching ground. Su sighed with a hint of pleasure in her voice and said, “That should do it. That makes three times now, and hopefully that will be the end of it.” Yuta’s body sat still for a good few moments before the seals appeared around him again. “Oh come on!” Su shouted furiously. The wind violently blew all around them and exactly like before, Yuta resurrected. Su’s face lit up a deep purple and she looked like she was about to pop a blood vessel. “I’m gonna murder him, and I’ll keep on murdering him, and if I have to I will cut his corpse into teeny tiny pieces and BURN THEM.” She clenched her fists and took a few deep breaths then said, “Alright TJ looks like we’re not done yet. For both of us to be fighting at the same time will take a lot out of you, but deal with it anyway. We have to settle this now.” The two prepared to engage Yuta again until they heard Curt shout, “TJ! SU! GET OFF THE GROUND! GET ON TOP OF THE BUILDINGS NOW!” The two looked alarmed for a moment and Su waved TJ over. They quickly leapt on to a nearby building and Yuta climbed something else. The ground was being engulfed in flames and magma but the two kept their focus on Yuta.

“Watch closely TJ, I’ll give you another glimpse of the Contemptuous Arts.” She placed on finger to her lips and said, “Poker Face! This is a little trick to temporarily let you cast spells without an incantation. See Yuta there?” She pointed to Yuta climbing up a latter desperate to avoid the magma. She raised one hand and it turned purple with white spots, then where Yuta was a massive purple hand appeared and grabbed hold of him as Su did the same movements and pulled him in with the hand, then slammed him against the ground. “You’re a shame to humans everywhere.” She scoffed. She rubbed the bottom of her shoes against his face then kicked him. “Weak, filthy, weak...” She picked him up by the scruff of his neck and punched him in the center of his spine. His boy cringed in pain and she quickly turned him around holding him by the neck and staring in his face.

Listen to me Yuta, and listen well, because my patience rarely makes exceptions for idiots. Though TJ might be a demon, there’s more to him and what he fights for than the little capacity in your brain can handle. His reasons aside, I have a mission to accomplish, and I don’t give a rat’s ass about your revenge or any other little grudge you or anyone else may have against him. Nobody stands in the way of my mission; I come first, and whatever he needs to do coincides perfectly with that so I allow it. Anyone who tries to stand in our way dies and you just so happen to be obstructing us. Now I don’t like that, and I don’t plan on allowing that. Now surrender peacefully, tell us everything you know about TJ and Iris, and we’ll let you leave. Your answer?” She tightened her grip on his neck and his face turned slightly blue as he tried to pull her hand off of him. He opened his mouth slightly and let out a slight wheezing noise, then answered, “Screw...you...bitch....” She shot him a baleful stare and placed a second hand around his neck, then squeezed so tight she was clenching her teeth. Eventually his struggling stopped and his grip loosened.

She tossed him aside and shrugged. “How many times does that make it? Four? Sometimes I forget that he’s only human. They sure die easily.” TJ looked curiously at her as she stood at the edge of the building over the fire and flames that danced in the shroud of the night. “Wonder if I actually killed him this time. His body hasn’t moved or resurrected or anything. Well, whatever.” She looked out at Curt standing alone in the magma and rubbed her arm. “When I agreed to take up this task seven years ago I don’t think I could of said that I expected something like this.” TJ walked over and placed a massive claw on her shoulder. Most of his hand rested on her arm. She smiled slightly and said, “But I guess it’s not so bad. Made things a lot more interesting than I could have ever imagined.”

Within moments Su was hanging off the building with Yuta’s arms wrapped around her neck . Fury was etched into every crease in Yuta’s face that seemed almost aged. The two were rocking back and forth on the verge of falling into the fiery depths of the magma beneath them and TJ stood shocked and confused. “No matter how many times I have to die or how short my lifespan is, I’ll have my revenge! I swear on my parent’s grave that I won’t fail!” Yuta grunted tightly holding onto Su’s neck. She had her arms wrapped around his too and she was muttering something under her breath. The two slowly inched towards the edge and they both started to suffocate, each turning their own respective hue of purple. “If I’m...going down...(huff)I’m taking you with me...Yuta!” Su grunted leaning backwards and plunging towards a fiery death. “No!” TJ shouted grabbing hold of Su’s leg and flinging her back on top of the building and catching her in his arms. Yuta screamed as he fell directly into the Magma and continued to in his agonizing pain.

Yuta!” Etna had shouted. TJ and Su glanced over the building and the magma began to fade. TJ jumped down and landed clumsily but kept his balance and Su began to flail while saying, "Put me down already will you?!” The two looked at Yuta’s horribly burned corpse and would glance away occasionally, until the seals finally appeared again. One more time the wind surrounded his body and healed the damage, but this time the effect seemed weaker than before. The wind wasn’t as strong and most of his injuries didn’t recover. As he slowly picked himself up off the ground he looked up to see Su standing before him again. “Fun’s over Yuta. It’s way too obvious that you’re at your limit.” Su said. He managed to stand on his feet, still hunched over, and muttered, “I’m not done yet...I can still fi-” He fell silent and fell to the ground face first. TJ stood behind him with a fist clenched and a look of compassion in his eyes as he finally said, “No more...”
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:57 am

ha, im the best C:<
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:07 am

It's been a while since you posted anything. Thought the real you was dead lol. I'll post a piece of what I've been working on recently, and I added something as promised that I think you'll like Wink.
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:14 am

Su poked Yuta a couple times with her foot and said, “you knocked him unconscious pretty easily.” TJ walked over to a puddle and stared at his reflection in it. “What’s become of me? I saw a part of my past I think...but the me then was just so...evil Yuta wasn’t wrong to want vengeance against me because I did some terrible things to him. I dunno if I really was the one who killed his parents but...look at me now. I can hardly even recognize my own reflection. I’m some demonic thing and I hate it! Isn’t there anything I can do other than fighting and killing?! I...I’m jealous of you Su. You’re a God, one of the good guys whereas I’m the exact opposite. So why do you-” TJ was silenced by a quick and painful slap across the face.

Su’s hair brushed against the side of her cheek and covered a portion of her face, but through it TJ could still see anger in her eyes. “I thought you knew better than that TJ. I thought you were going to strive to be different, and to accomplish your goals no matter what it took.” She brushed her hair aside and looked back towards where Yuta lay. “You’ve come this far already. You fought Trini and proved yourself able. You defeated Rabana and claimed his treasure as your own. You’ve trained with me and pushed yourself to the limits you never knew you had, and now, you defeated Yuta, your first actual mark. TJ, this is it. It’s time for you to decide what you’re going to do, who your allies are and where your alliance lays.” Su stared him directly in the eyes more serious now than ever.

“Wha...what do you mean?” TJ asked unsettled. “I mean, it’s time for you to make the ultimate decision.” Su stopped and quickly turned shouting, “Who’s there?!” From the darkness of a building emerged Peorth, armed but not in a battle stance. She walked towards them and placed her spear upright by her side and said, “please allow me. TJ, it’s time I tell you the things we’ve had to keep out on you.” TJ nodded seriously and smiled slightly. “Chief, before you do there’s something I want to find out for myself. If it really is time for me to make a decision, I wanna know one more thing before I can say where it is I’m headed.” He laughed dryly , “guess I’m just not ready to grow up. When the time comes it makes you wonder where the days you once had went...” He turned to the nearby Iris stone and approached it.

Will you active the Levi Stone?” It asked him. Levi? He thought, that name...belongs to Sir Levi right? But I don’t quite remember him...“I’d like you guys to try something.” TJ said calling one of them over. Curt approached looking slightly puzzled but agreed to doing it. “When I was in Aoich Amu was able to see my memory by placing her ear to the crystal. It didn’t seem like she used any magic, so I want you to see if you can do the same.” Curt nodded and TJ answered the crystal. A flash of light went off in TJ’s mind and he fell unconscious.

He awoke in a forest filled with acres and acres of trees. Men on horses and on foot stormed through it without sparing a second thought or even noticing TJ. Some seemed to run right through him. All of them were led by one man in expensive silk robes sporting a crown and a sword with a beautiful golden hilt encrusted with emeralds. “All units! Our goal is to find the Earth Sage! Spare no man or woman! Capture every child and bring them back to the castle! The dead shall be left behind for we have no need for them! In the name of Dark Moon Castle!” The men raised their arms and weapons at once and shouted, “DARK MOON CASTLE! LONG LIVE THE KING!” The stampede continued on and somewhere alongside the army rode two people on a snow white stallion, himself, and Choen Palm.

TJ spotted the two, and quickly started to chase after them. His steps were fast and light, almost as if he was walking on air, and before he knew it he was actually gliding. He quickly approached the two and he could hear a bit of their conversation, “...little Earth runt is of no use to us. I did hear a juicy little rumour that one of the three Vandalai resides in that village. By coming along with these fools, we’ll easily be able to kill the boy and pass it off as an accident. Kill the parents too though, we don’t want to risk the possibility of reincarnation or the creation of another. If the earth kid is a problem, we’ll go to Dark Moon Castle and kill her ourselves. Am I clear child?” TJ eyes really didn’t say much, and his lips barely moved as he answered, “...Yes.” Choen Palm smiled maliciously and said, “excellent. Once we locate their position Master Adonis shall be taking over for the duration we’re in that shit hole.”

The rest of the trip was rather quiet, aside form the chants of the men about how great their king is.

“Our King is the best!

Better than the rest!

This is why we sing

For the only Dark Moon King!”

Eventually the King stopped and all his forces following did also. “My fair lady, is this the place you spoke of that contains the enchanted barrier?” He asked. “Yes, if you will allow me...” Choen Palm answered.The King bowed on his horse and answered, “My lady...” She led the horse ahead of the men and held out one hand. For a moment TJ swore he could see a darkness emitted from her that he couldn’t even comprehend, and it faded as quickly as it came. She turned to TJ and nodded. The boy waved one finger and a massive barrier that stood high above the trees came into vision. He held out both his hands towards the barrier and they gained a deep purple glow. Eventually all around the barrier some kind of miasma gathered, a dark purple with hints of black almost swelling from it. It spread across and bubbled and finally, like the shattering of glass the barrier dispersed making a sound to match it. The miasma disappeared and on the other side they could see a clearing, and many tiny dots which must have been the village they aimed to raid.

The men quickly approached led by the King as he shouted, “All men, forward!” They stampeded forth while Choen Palm and TJ followed up nearby. A small militia started to mobilize at the outskirts of the village. They weren’t heavily armed or armoured in the slightest. Most were farmers or ordinary workers dressed in light cloth or robes, and wielding pitchforks, hatchets, knives and hoes. The men laughed and jeered as they engaged the villagers and the slaughter began. Some carrying lanterns tossed them against the house and threw whatever adhesives they could setting houses on fire. The families hiding inside would flee screaming and crying. The fighters died in battle, the women and children were killed or captured and the resistance was quickly coming to an end. TJ looked across the crowd for the white horse Choen Palm was riding and quickly spotted it near a house that wasn’t set on fire. She stood in front of it and seemed to be stopping the men from entering or destroying it.

For a while TJ wondered if he could have been in there. He glanced around and saw himself somewhere in the battle carrying a short sword. He wielded it with two hands , probably because it was still pretty heavy for him even for it’s size. TJ scratched his chin thoughtfully thinking about how he always carried around a metal guitar, and wondered how much the sword would weigh in comparison. But for the duration he had watched himself, he felt regret and anguish for each and every person who died by his hands. He wanted to reach out to the him of the past and tell him that he doesn not have to fight anymore. But that look on his face...no, it was the eyes...they hadn’t shown anything. No feeling or emotion whatsoever, he killed mercilessly and the smile that spread across his face; fangs bared as if ready to tear the flesh right from the remains of the people he murdered. TJ held his stomach tightly and covered his mouth; something was coming up, more than he could keep down or swallow and he threw up. He was hunched over and retching from what he saw and felt the urge to look away until it was over.

There was something about the genocide of humans that had an impact on him that fighting Agasuras did not. Unlike humans Agasuras don’t have emotions, families, ages or anything really. In a sense, it was actually fairly sad. But these creatures are just spirits with so much malice that they can come to exist in this world. But TJ felt there was more to it than people knew, or at least were willing to admit. But in humans cases, they had all these and more...they experienced things on a level that TJ couldn’t understand but desperately wanted to. “I’m...a spirit too...right? For me to be doing things to ordinary people like this...hell, for me to even be with Choen Palm does that mean I’m no different than all of these other Agasura?” TJ looked at his trembling hands and closed his eyes for a few moments. “Now’s not the time for me to fall into my own despair and negativity. Gotta keep an eye on the old me and see this through right to the very end. I’ll figure things out after.” TJ caught a glimpse of himself walking into the building Choen Palm stood in front of and the two nodded at each other as he entered.

“As I told you, my slave will be and now is pillaging this house right now, so I will kindly ask you to leave.” She said curtly. “But Ma’am we’re just following ord-’ One answered but was cut off. “I already asked you to leave did I not?! Now get out of my sight before I make you regret ever getting into it!” The men quickly left muttering under their breaths. TJ swallowed hard and approached the building. As he did he quickly dodged to the side trying to avoid a massive rock flying by. “What the...” he said quickly glancing in the direction of the boulder, and there she was. The Earth Sage in her finest moment. Surrounded by Soldiers firing arrows and throwing spears trying to hit her and bring her down to the ground. Wind blew violently all around her and nearly blew the soldiers away (though it didn’t effect TJ) and she stood about two or three feet above them in the air crushing them with rocks or impaling them with spears of ice. The fire that danced in the night surrounded her and dispersed burning many of those which surrounded her. As TJ cautiously approached he got a good look into the emerald green eyes of the Earth sage, and noticed it was Su...the Su of seven years ago.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:08 am

I didn't die you idoit >.> I can never die lol I was on 'vacation' as my mom calls it. In other words, me getting a sun burn and being miserable while every else has a good time. thats why i was gone for a bit.
    anyway, i am the best! better then the loser curt
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:55 am

It's just like you to say that lol. I was thinking of posting Frequency on fanfiction.net, but I think it'll take a bit of editing first lol. Maybe after I finish I'll do that, cause its almost over :3.
    Anyway I'll post another bit of it
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:06 am

TJ stared for a few moments somewhat in awe and interest but glanced desperately to the house where the ‘Could-be’ him of the past was. What lingered in there could be a major part of his past or nothing at all, but what Su did then had to take a backseat. TJ quickly dashed over stealing a glance at the traces of his past and following his other self inside. Choen Palm was looking directly in the direction he approached but did not react in the slightest. TJ quickly walked inside and prowled the dark corridors to find out exactly what happened.

TJ could hear a loud thump coming from the upper floor, and he dashed up the creaking stairs near the entrance to where the sound came from. There were four doors in the corridor, two in each direction from where he came. He glanced in both directions and decided to go left opening the first door on his right. A simple colourfully decorated bathroom stood before him, but he ignored it and entered the other room.

As he slowly stepped in he saw himself holding up a tall balding man with greying hair, dressed similarly to the other villagers outside. The TJ of the past looked at his hands with a malicious curiosity and his hand began to be covered in the same strange mana he was covered in when he transformed in the City of Iron. His fingers became larger and sharper(but not as large was when he transformed fully) and he grinned evilly. He lifted his hand from the man’s neck , held him up by the chin and plunged his claw as far as he could into it. The stranger’s eyes rolled back into his head as he made a slight gagging noise and was tossed aside.

TJ chuckled slightly and began to approach someone else that seemed to be cowering at the back of the room. TJ slowly approached from behind his old self and glanced over the shoulder to see a young looking woman with chestnut hair and a face soaked with tears. She trembled and whimpered as she said, “w-who are y-you...a-and...what do you...w-w-want from us?” He chuckled again and as he opened his mouth, a silky sinister voice entered the room and echoed all around them. “The boy...where is he? Give him to me and I may just spare your life.” The woman shook her head and sobbed, “T-there isn’t any b-boys here....j-just m-me and m-my husband!” TJ clenched his fist and started again but much more menacing this time. “Don’t test my patience human. I know the Vandalai is here so don’t waste my time and show him.” The woman shook her head and sobbed. “I...I don’t k-know...what a V-Vandalley is!” TJ furrowed his brows and shouted, “ Enough! I shall find him myself! As for you, you shall perish by my hands! Consider yourself lucky human.”

TJ raised his clawed hands and was about to thrust it into her chest but stopped as someone shouted, “Leave her alone!” From under the bed a younger Yuta dashed towards her flailing his fists but was easily defied by a flick of TJ’s fist. “Yuta run away and hide!” His mother shouted desperately. TJ didn’t bother to turn around before or even after hitting Yuta. He smiled and chuckled lightly, which turned into an evil laugh. “Good! The boy has come to me. Now I have no use for you.” He cracked his knuckles and with a single swipe of his claw her headless body collapsed to the ground. “I’ll never forgive you...” The boy said through grit teeth, tightly holding onto a grey pistol with a knife below the barrel. “Courageous aren’t we?” TJ asked showing little interest in Yuta’s challenge. The boy fired once and the bullet quickly soared towards TJ, and appeared to be a direct hit. The bullet went straight through him but he didn’t move, and in a puff of smoke he started to fade. Yuta was already being held by the neck by TJ and struggling to break free.

“The battle was over before it began, boy.” He said with a half smile. “Lemme’ go! I’ll kill you! I’m gonna kill you!” The boy muttered as he continued to try to break free. You’re pretty brave kid…you know, to challenge me and all. You know what? I kinda like you, so I’ll let you live. I’ll come back and find you, years from now. Become strong, obtain the will to kill, and I’ll come back for you. But just to be sure…” He raised his left hand up and a long claw stuck out from his finger, and he slowly and carefully carved an ‘x’ into the Yuta’s forehead, as the boy silently watched, with a glare of fury in his eyes. TJ tossed him aside into a wall knocking him unconscious and exited the building.

TJ followed himself as he stepped over corpses without a second thought and approached Choen Palm who seemed to be standing on the outskirts of the village. This surely is me...but Choen Palm did say that Adonis would take over once Yuta was found. So it really wasn’t me that killed his family, but in a sense he couldn’t tell at the time. But at the beginning of our fight, he mentioned Adonis’ name so he knows something about him. I may be able to find out why the two of us share one body if I interrogate him when I return to the City of Iron. TJ thought. The old TJ approached Choen and he glanced at the King still riding his horse next to her. “Your men seem to be having quite the trouble capturing that...child.” She said in a matter-of-factly tone. The King scoffed and answered, “My men are strong, but they are soft-hearted when it comes to children that’s all. I told them to capture the girl so I would prefer her unharmed.” Choen Palm shrugged and said, “your men are dying rapidly. A proper King would step in and show his men how a true warrior takes care of the job.” The King’s horse seemed a little restless as did he. In those few instants the two set off towards the battle. “He’s as good as dead.” She chuckled.

TJ’s body began to return to normal and his eyes lost their crimson color and returned to brown as he stood beside Choen Palm. “Things worked out just as I expected.” She said to him. “The Dark Moon King will get the Earth Sage, and he’ll have his men track down the other two proxies carrying the Heart of Yggdrasil. Then, this world shall be ours!” She cackled loudly and placed her hands on her hips. “Although...should he lose his life his daughter will have to take his place as the leader of Dark Moon Castle. Should we pass ourselves off as trusted advisors of her father, manipulating the child shall be easy. Our goal is within arm’s reach boy.”

In a flash of light TJ was back in the City of Iron and a visual of Sir Levi stood before him. None of the people around him had moved from where they were, except for Sir Levi. He was tall with red hair and a serious looking face. He wore a purple sweater with a white scarf and jeans. “You have finally come to the City of Iron, filled with Engineers and the sounds of metal. [Vironta] is a very hard metal that only the King can give. We call it the Immortal metal. The instructions on crafting the weapon are not here, but a clue can be found in the City of Iron. Will you save at this location?” TJ swallowed hard but answered. He tightly held onto his head to fight against the sound of Frequency and fell unconscious.

As TJ awoke he saw that same familiar place he always appeared in after saving. It was nearly the exact same as before. In a few of the rows of chairs before him he could see the heads of the people he had seen last time. This time the girl he had spoke with last time, the one with the snow white hair and bear pin was sitting amongst them. TJ lifted himself off of the floor and glanced up into the crimson eyes of another man. He wore a baby blue silk shirt with leather pants and a gold chain hanging from the pocket. He also wore matching leather shoes and a blue leopard print hat, while carrying a massive scaled shield and a hammer that looked fairly similar to a sandman. He proudly wore an Yggdrasil badge on his chest.

With a daring smile and a wink from his cat-like eyes he held out a hand and lifted TJ to his feet. He dusted off TJ’s shoulders and said, “TJ, it’s been a while hasn’t it? Look how much you’ve changed since the last time we met...you’ve grown into a fine man haven’t you? Since you’re here, you must have finally returned to the City of Iron because of your memories hmm? Also, how is the little princess doing?” He laughed heartily, “guess i can’t call her the little princess anymore. She must be pretty grown up too by now But it’s been so long since we last met...I’m sure by now you’ve forgotten me. So for the record, it’s Des and don’t you forget it!”

TJ looked puzzled for a moment and then realization dawned on him. “I remember now! You were one of the people who were fighting in the City of Iron, in that dream I had...but you...” Des laughed slightly but there was a hint of melancholy in his voice as he answered, “yeah...we died too. It had to be done. We couldn’t afford to risk the Princess and her partner being in anymore danger then they already were. If they were tracked down or followed, everything until now might have been in vain, and this world would have no one to protect it from the clutches of evil.” He smiled compassionately at TJ. “You know TJ, I believe in you. I know for sure the Princess will believe in you right up ‘till the very end, and heck, everyone here does too. So no matter what happens, don’t look back. Just look forward and keep moving on and someday you’ll get where you wanna be. Don’t let the past anchor you down; set yourself free and live your life the way you see fit.”

TJ clenched his fists and looked away for a moment, but afterwards seemed to smooth over his resolve. “I guess what I decide to do next could mean everything later on.It’s one of those now or never moments isn’t it?” Des nodded thoughtfully and smiled. “Exactly TJ. Remember, you’re free to choose whichever path you see as best for you.” TJ bit his lip and nodded then said, “but...you guys died fighting for those two. If you’re here talking to me now, what will happen to you after?” Des looked slightly surprised for a few moments. “Good question,” He answered, “every spirit has to move on sometime. To where, I think only the spirit could know, but before we do, I think there’s something we all have to accomplish.”

TJ rubbed his neck uneasily and glanced around the room to burn it into his memory. He looked back at Des and stared into his eyes for a few moments. “There’s one thing I really need to know though.” Des blinked and smiled. His body became a bit shaky and blurry along with everything around it. The sound of Frequency slowly started coming into TJ’s ears as he tried to ask his question. “In all of those memories saw someone who looked like me; no, it must’ve been me...right?” Des now barely visible amongst a bunch of blurs shrugged and answered, “Couldn’t tell you bud. I might not even exist. Maybe I’m just a figment of your imagination, but in the end only you could say for sure what’s real and what isn’t. So you tell me if that was the you, you believe could be you.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:15 am

gay >.>
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:41 am

I know you wanted to know more but if I put it there it would spoil the arc I have planned lol.Besides, I didn't want to switch arcs in the middle of one. Anyway I'll post the rest of the chapter

Last edited by TJ on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:52 am

The sound of Frequency grew louder and increased in volume until the vision completely faded out and TJ awoke in the City of Iron. “Man...these dreams just get weirder and weirder.” He grumbled. “Did you see anything Curt?” Curt shook his head and answered, “not a thing. Whoever that girl that could do that, that you met wherever you did, must have been something fantastic.” Su glanced at Curt from the corner of her eye and shrugged while saying, “maybe you just have no skills?” Curt furrowed his brows and replied, “is that a challenge?” She smiled daringly and TJ said, “you two need to stop fighting already. You argue like a married couple.”

TJ stole a glance at Peorth and turned his focus to Su then approached her and began. “Su...I dunno how long it’s been since we first met, but...I’m thankful for everything you did. I know, I’m a bit of a crybaby and I often give up or can’t overcome problems which I should be able to, but even through all that you stood beside me. You looked after me in and out of battle, taught me how to use my powers and helped me overcome succumbing to the Frequency. Even now you’re probably still doing that, and it’s not something that goes unnoticed, I can assure you that. But now’s the time where everything will fall into place. You’ve already come this far for me, and I dunno if you’ll be able to return to your body or if it’s possible for you to get another kind of body, but if you feel the need then we can part ways here. All of the things you’ve done for me up until now are things that I’ll never forget, so if so, thanks for everything, Su.”

Su scoffed and shrugged her arms answering, “jeez, it’s not like I do all these things for you. I do it for myself, so stop getting all teary-eyed and dramatic on me. You said we’ve come this far, and your damn right we have, but if I leave you now you’re gonna go and get yourself killed or something. I’ve got things that need to be done, so I’m gonna stick it out with you right ‘till the very end. You could make the whole word your enemy and I’ll still fight alongside with you. So get over yourself, ‘cause I’m here to stay and you can count on it to stay that way. So you with me or are you not,” She closed her eyes and held one hand about chest-height, then looked at TJ with a serious stare. “partner?” TJ raised his hand and clasped his together with Su’s, both tightly gripping each other, and Su pulled him towards her so their arms collided and smiled a devilish grin that made you want to support her in every bit of mischief and endeavour she’d take on.

Peorth held out her wrist and glanced at the watch strapped to it. “The time has come...” She said as the moon slowly became visible through the clouds. Amongst all the clouds rested a deep blue full moon, quickly growing brighter and brighter. They all covered their eyes and within moments there was a blinding flash. The light dimmed but the moon remained it’s blue, and somewhere off in the distant sky was an unfamiliar floating object. TJ was lying on the ground unconscious, getting the attention of those who surrounded him.

As he opened his eyes and lifted himself off the ground, he saw that all around him was just black. No people, no buildings, and no ground to even speak of. From the empty darkness of the world around him a figure emerged and quickly came into focus. Before him stood Choen Palm, and rage flared in his eyes. “You again!” He shouted reaching for his guitar but grasping air. “Don’t bother boy.” She said. “Even with your weapon you couldn’t harm me. This is inside of your mind.” TJ crossed his arms but kept a defensive air about him. “The time has come for you to choose your allies boy. There is one year before the Geseni oto Nitzchs. I can’t afford to let any of those others mislead you so I shall give you one chance to join me, should you fulfill my task.”

TJ furrowed his brows and glared angrily, but still looked confused, “A year until what?” Choen Palm scoffed and said, “The Thousand-year Darkness! The Eternal Night you fool! Don’t you know anything of the ancient language?!” TJ frowned and answered, “Sorry to disappoint, but no, I don’t!” She sighed and rubbed her temples with her hands. “Nevertheless, I’ll be expecting you at the Kimara Research Institute before the end of the night. If you want to know everything, then I’ll tell you it all once you arrive. Should you join the others, you will make an enemy you are going to wish you had not crossed paths with.” In that instant the dream faded out in a flash of light and TJ awoke in the City of Iron again.

“It’s gonna be one of those days...” He muttered under his breath. Su waved a mail in his face and slapped it against him a couple times saying, “hey, mail for you.” TJ slapped both his cheeks twice and shook his head. “Guh...everything is happening at once. I’m a bit confused. But let’s get this over with.” TJ took the mail from Su and glanced at the back noticing a sticker that had a design similar to Iris’ seal. Weird. He thought opening it.

Dear TJ:
    I know it’s been a long time since we last spoke, and this might appear as a bit sudden to you, but I’m sure you saw what just happened and are as curios to find out what this has to do with anything. I’ve rounded up a few of our old party members, and I know this team just won’t be the same unless you’re here to complete it. You probably are still searching for your memories right? Why don’t you come with us and we’ll help you to put them together again.I know it might be a little hard to leave your current party or guild, but I’m sure they’d understand how important this is to you. We’ll be fighting some new Agasuras and hunting down all sorts of treasure too, so it’s something you don’t wanna miss! When you’re ready come and meet us at the Belos traveller’s Bar okay? We’ll only be here tonight because we have to set off before dawn, then after that we might not be able to meet again, so you better come okay? It’s a promise!
    Love, Iris

TJ’s hands trembled as he quickly read through the letter over and over again. He couldn’t believe his eyes; this letter was sent to him by Iris, the Iris, and she was looking for him! This was his chance to finally meet with her and find out what Straw Hat meant. TJ stole a glance at all of his friends in Yggdrasil and glanced back at the letter. This was Iris, and it may be his only chance he has to find her; from the way she wrote her S's a little squiggly and how the letter smelt of her perfume, it was Iris...but could he leave the life he lives now to enjoy all the time he couldn’t with her? He tightly held onto the locket resting against his chest, then folded up the letter and placed it in his pocket. “I want to know Chief, everything you can tell me.” He said sternly.
    Peorth nodded once and began, “For years, centuries even, and among the generations there has been a war raging on between the three factions: the Cerebians, the Agasuras, and the Vandels, or better known as the Gods, Demons and Humans in today’s language. Three people to represent each faction were selected to find and escort a target, three people were selected to find and kill the mark, and this cycle has gone through each and every generation. For years this battle has been waiting to be settled, because the people were waiting for the target to be revealed for the true fight to begin. The Gods and Demons fought, and the Humans knew little of the existence of the two outside of those who knew the Human’s proxy.

Now that the time has come for the side to be selected has come, time is ticking away, and Yggdrasil, the home of the Gods has revealed itself. Unlike before, it can be seen by the naked eye, so even Humans can see it now. Nevertheless, the task of the proxies was to obtain the favour of the target, and whoever the target decides to join will decide the fate of our world, along with himself. I’m sure you could piece it together without further explanation, As you may know now, each proxy has knowledge of the fragments of your memories, and each carries a piece of the legendary gem,” Peorth reached into her shirt and drew a fragment of an emerald that glittered beautifully on her necklace. “Thats...” TJ said looking alarmed. “Yes, it is a fragment of the gem that is connected to you. It is what binds us all, and what makes us enemies also.

Nevertheless, time is of the essence, and you need time to make your decision. I too, know of your memories and will join you in your quest to regain them, as my own. So if you will, I would like you to come to the Guild Room Instance Dungeon at Elias Palace. Just ask the maid Nan to take you there. There is more for me to teach you, but I will not interfere in your decision. Peorth half-smiled and said, “Yggdrasil would be honored to have you.”

She explained that she would have someone come to pick Yuta up soon so they don’t have to take care of him, and disappeared using an Elias capsule. TJ scratched his head and thought for a few moments. “Well, TJ, you’ve seen what each faction can do, and kinda tried it out for yourself. I’m sure you could figure out their views and what they fight for also. If you still feel unsure then use Yuta to smooth over your resolve. If you feel like being evil, finish the job. If you want to be good then try using your ability as a Bard to heal him, and if you don’t want to do either, just leave him there and he’ll be taken care of.” Su explained.

The effect of TJ’s demonic energy was already beginning to wear off and his body was returning to normal. Eventually his guitar reappeared the same way it disappeared: out of that strange vortex in front of TJ. He finally regained his normal body after shrinking in size, and his old skin just crumbled off of him and sat in pieces around him. He glanced at Yuta and tightly gripped his guitar. He rested the strap over his shoulder and held on tightly, then finally he strummed the guitar but one time.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:27 am

new part is ok i guess
    but show what happened at dmc D=<
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:42 am

Truth be told, not too much happened at DMC lol. If you think about it this way, this part is the first metting between these characters, and then comes what happens between then and the present time. So most of it would just be your training at DMC, and maybe a couple raids by adventurers or Iris' party. But rather than focusing on that, I already have an arc planned that would go into your backstory that led up to the events of the village/Yuta's arc. Might be a while, but I have planned it out.
    Anyway posted the beginning of the next chapter and I'll probably do some more tommorow so stay tuned Wink

Last edited by TJ on Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:06 pm

Final Chapter: Breaking Dawn: The Messenger of Light versus Choen Palm

Silence surrounded TJ and his footsteps echoed throughout Elias in the chilly night. Snow gently started to fall as he approached the gates to Elias Palace and entered. He continued to walk until he noticed a maid in a coat standing outside the Castle holding an umbrella above her head. “Are you Nan?” He asked, and she smiled and nodded earnestly. Su appeared beside him and Nan almost fell backwards. “TJ, there’s something you need to know before you go on. Once you head in there, there’s no turning back. You can’t say you change your mind or try to go to one of the others, cause as soon as you enter that Instance Dungeon their crystals will light up and tell them exactly who you sided with, and they probably won’t stay where they are. So you sure about your decision?” She explained.

TJ nodded and smiled, “All my work and the difficulties I’ve faced have all pointed towards this point. I’ve fought, I’ve learned, and I’ve lived for this moment. Now’s the time for me to take up my future and see it through right until the very end. I...we, will continue on until we can’t go any further, and after that we’ll still push on. To defeat Choen Palm...to avenge our friends of the past and present, and to bring peace to this world is our goal. It’s what we fight for, what we live for, and what we would die for.” Su smiled back and said, “spoken like a true god. Now let’s get moving, everyone is waiting for us!” TJ requested to be taken to the guild room, and still a little shocked but calm, Nan placed her hand on TJ’s forehead and after feeling a warm sensation enveloping his body while being lifted off his feet, he arrived at his destination.

TJ could feel his feet touching the ground and slowly opened his eyes to the world around him. The world around him was absolutely beautiful. Massive rocks sprang up form the ground far off into the distance, and all around him was a courtyard like area. Tall white pillars and statues reaching out to the sky, and a forget-me-not blue sky with clouds high above them. Small trees and vines wrapped themselves around the pillars and a large fountain stood in the center of it all. In front of the fountain stood a very tall man with long blond hair, a long purple overcoat and a top hat to match. He took off his mask for a few moments and glanced at TJ (he was quite handsome at that) but what caught TJ’s attention was that it looked like he was floating. Maybe it was just his imagination?

All around the fountain were floating marble platforms, and on each one sat a handful of varying members of Yggdrasil, some old and new faces. On the ground floor stood Curt, Robo and Peorth around the stranger. “TJ, Su, welcome to Yggdrasil’s Guild Room. Here we handle all meetings, briefings, or discussions focused on the three factions and anything related. Gods and mortals can speak in this place. Also, I would like you to meet Guild Master Shabur.” Peorth explained introducing the stranger. “My name is Shabur, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.” Shabur said taking off his hat and bowing revealing his long blonde hair. “I am in charge of all guild works.” TJ nodded vigorously in turn. “As for the other members, there will be opportunities to get to know each and every one. Nevertheless for now, we shall focus on the task at hand. I assume it is safe to say that you have decided to join us in our quest?” Peorth explained. TJ nodded again but much more seriously. “Then TJ, I would like you to meet the gods.”

TJ looked appalled by that statement. “You mean...everyone here is a god?” Peorth nodded and said, “When the last war broke out a handful of our people escaped Yggdrasil, some children and some adults, some leaving to protect their families, and others were coexisting with the Humans. For centuries the gods have believed in partnership and living alongside with humans. We look after them and protect them while keeping our identities secret, and in some cases not secret, mainly between families. Nevertheless, many of those who are here are the children who escaped the battle and survived to this day. Now stronger than ever and ready to fight, they are trained and armed to defeat any demon.”

Peorth nodded and said, “I know you must have a lot of questions, so feel free to ask anything you would like to know.” TJ scratched his chin thoughtfully and said, “In my memories someone named Adonis and Choen Palm kept mentioning a vandalai. What is it?” Peorth crossed her arms and answered, “the Vandalai are the assassins that were out to take your life. For you to have come this far, you must have defeated them.” TJ furrowed his brows. “Yuta was an assassin?! And he was one of them too...” Peorth nodded and said, “Yes it seems he was...for you to heal him was very kind of you TJ. I am sure when he regains consciousness he will realize it, and shall be in your debt. Nevertheless, if there are more questions you have please go ahead.”

Su appeared beside TJ and said, “I have a question. It’s about that spell Yuta had cast on him, the one that revived him and stuff. How does it work?” Peorth looked a little less serious and a lot more surprised for a moment or two, then answered, “Ah...! I believe that spell was called the Derr Clan’s Equivalence. It’s an ancient spell that was bestowed upon Iris Livier’s Clan ages ago, by God Ah himself. It is said that the spell is able to create a copy of any parts of the body that are damaged, and repair them should the user suffer fatal wounds or damage. In turn for being able to ‘resurrect’ a set amount of time is subtracted from the user’s life span permanently.” Su grinned and said, “So it’s like you can save before you get your ass kicked and load when you do, but you have an even shorter time limit if you do.” Peorth nodded and said, “yes you could say that. I believe the time subtracted is ten years, but I could be wrong.”

“Hey, Chief...” TJ began, a hint of melancholy in his voice. Peorth’s bright blue eyes met his with a hint of interest as he continued, “I’ve seen a lot of memories with a child...that looked a lot like me...and well..some of them also had a child that reminded me a lot of you...but younger! Do you think...well, maybe it’s possible that...we’ve met before?” She brushed her hair out of her face and said calmly, “Yes we have, many many years ago before the fall of the gods. This...” Peorth reached out to TJ and brushed his bangs aside with her hand, and on his forehead and her hand was a symbol, a leaf cradled by two wings. “...is the symbol of our contract.”

TJ’s face flushed and he glanced away mumbling, “alright that’s all I need to know.” Peorth nodded once and said, “Excellent, now we shall move on.” She flipped her hair out of her face once more. “Now as you may or may not know, Choen Palm is sided with the Demons (I shall discuss this more at a later time) and she is their proxy. Our task is to raid the Kimara Research Laboratory and neutralize her. We must defeat her and obtain the piece of the gem belonging to TJ in order to stop the plans of the demons.” She said this in a loud voice to address everyone.

“We must not forget that where she resides has become an Instance Dungeon, and my magic is only strong enough to open the inner areas of the Laboratory to the guild as a whole. Thus, TJ shall select three of us to join him in taking on Choen Palm, and whoever he chooses shall follow his each and every order without question. Those who are not selected shall open a path for the three TJ selected to join him by distracting and/or defeating any creatures guarding the Laboratory to ensure safe passage to TJ’s party. Am I clear?” Peorth explained to everyone. “YES MA’AM!” The guild shouted in turn.

“Excellent.” Peorth said. “As for you TJ, it is time we take our contract to the next stage.” TJ looked alarmed for a moment as he said, “Is it possible to have more than one contract?” Peorth rubbed her chin thoughtfully and replied, “In most situations it is not, as you may know the only contract used these days is the marriage contract. I believe you recently formed a contract with your partner here, which would be the Spirit Binding.” She glanced at Su. “You are in good hands,” Peorth half-smiled and winked whispering, “Prodigal Legend,” Su flushed a gentle pink, and Peorth turned back to TJ and continued, “now we shall be forming a different kind of contract, but permanent this time. The ritual we shall perform is for the Intertwining Soul Sealing.”

“What a name...” TJ said. “I thought it was renamed the Soul Seeker Ritual. And what happened to the simpler Soul Binding term?” Su asked. “The term ‘Soul Seeker Ritual’ was coined by Artemis Wright at his discovery of the ancient ruins of one of the god’s ritual sites. As for the second, it is just a simplified way of saying that, but is often used so people will believe that others have found out some of the secrets of the gods.” She sighed and shook her head. “But these are just tactics to sell documentaries and all sorts of merchandise that some humans believe once belonged to the gods. Most of the traces of our existence still reside on Yggdrasil, and we must protect it.”
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:05 am

cool
    i do have a qwuestion though, in the story i said i mad a promise to somebody(?) or something like that. who is it??????

EDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDIT!
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:31 pm

Its true that you made a promise to someone but i can't tell you cause it's a big fat secret :3. That's why your character tries to keep it secret too lol. You'll see why in time though ^^. Anyway I'm gonna post the next part before i run.
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:35 pm

“Now then,” she began, “let us move on with the ritual.” She waved her hand and everyone started to back away or jump onto the platforms that stood above them. “You stay TJ, right where you are.” She held out one hand and started to whisper something. The sky around them darkened but lights arose from the ground beneath them and lit up the world around them. A seal began to appear on the ground, a massive circle with two inner circles inside, the outermost filled with all sorts of writing and runes while the inner ring had the same symbol the two had. A set of about six light blue lights rose from the ground around them and started to take form as runes while Peorth continued to whisper. “It is time for the prayer. Once it is finished TJ, i would like you to play a song with me. I know you’ll be able to do it once you hear it.”

Peorth clasped her hands together, closed her eyes and bowed her head, then began:

To our fathers and forefathers of the centuries gone by
    To the moments that they fought, they lived, and they died
    To those they loved, protected and fought to give hope to
    We stand here today on the sacred soil you have left for us
    As you see us now look after us and continue to guide us
    Under your watchful eyes we shall fight in the name of peace
    In your name, and in your honour we exist and shall continue to fight the battle you began
    For each and every moment we walk on this Earth
    Give us your blessings, for each and every drop of blood, sweat and tears you shed
    Give us the courage to fight even when we lose faith in ourselves
    I pray that we will someday know strength like our ancestors once had

Peorth opened her eyes and stared into TJ’s with a look of longing in them.

As I stare into these perfect eyes I beg you for peace to prevail
    So shall we fight
    And I at the spear-head of the battle shall guide those to the Promised Land
    Under my Jurisdiction
    I shall guide in your name, in our quest to become Absolute

The lights around them grew brighter to an almost blinding state but TJ could still see Peorth perfectly through it all. He blinked but once and when he opened his eyes Peorth stood before him holding a beautiful snow white Harp with a gold finish to where the strings were attached, and on him rested a green Strunal Mandolin. The world around them was a milky white, and they stood on water releasing slight ripples under their weight. Peorth held the Harp, closed her eyes and readied herself to play, and TJ awkwardly took hold of his mandolin and readied himself.

Peorth started off slowly strumming her Harp playing a melancholic but beautiful tune, and the water beneath her released a ripple on each and every note she strummed. As her strumming slowed down to a standstill she glanced at TJ and nodded and the two began. TJ could feel his heart thumping against his chest as he began worrying about the possibility of him making a mistake and ruining the whole ritual; or worse, embarrassing himself in front of the Chief. He tightly closed his eyes and continued to play, and each and every note was in perfect harmony with Peorth’s.

TJ felt as if his fingers were moving on their own. The song sounded so perfectly familiar to him; almost as if he had known it all his life and he knew it off by heart. Brimming with confidence he continued to play as the song picked up speed and came to an end, then the two smiled and bowed. In a flash of light the world around them was engulfed and the two were back in the Guild Room, surrounded by three of the six runes each. The runes floating around them entered their bodies and a bright pillar of light shot up from the ground bathing the area in light as it quickly returned to daytime.

As everything returned to normal everyone came into view again and they all applauded. TJ rubbed the back of his neck with a clumsy smile and Peorth took a bow for their audience. “Now TJ, I feel that you are ready to be move to the next rank and receive your wings.” TJ looked alarmed then confused. “M-my wings? Wait what rank?” He asked. “Your guild rank of course. For now I will spare you the explanation, but so you understand, your rank in the guild will change you physically. Now if you will, approach me.” Peorth said. TJ walked over still puzzled, and she placed a hand on his shoulder. Naturally he knelt down and closed his eyes as she placed one hand to his forehead.

Peorth held out her other hand and a fairly large prism appeared levitating above her palm. It was clear with a bright light inside, and it began to spin and increase in speed over the few moments it was there. On TJ’s right wrist something lit up, and he held out his arm revealing a small blue cross on a string started violently shaking and growing brighter. The string faded as the cross was detached and flew behind TJ. For a few moments it became more transparent and grew in size bigger than TJ, than disappeared completely. Then instantly behind TJ two massive wings spread out and quickly lost size and attached to his back, then disappeared. “TJ, I now promote you from an Angel to Power.” Peorth said.

Some of the members of Yggdrasil clapped and others looked amazed. “It will take some time for you to learn to fly with your wings, but as you increase your rank it will become easier. For now, this power should be enough. If you are in danger I will be by your side to protect you as your Pleasure.” Su smiled devilishly and said, “Pleasure hmm?I didn’t think you would use that term to describe the relationship Chief.” Peorth’s face flushed pink for a few moments as she said, “although it is quite a new term rest assured it still is the same! It is just that this is the term that was used when I was a child...” Su laughed and said, “yeah I heard that one was coined by Zyla Lombard. It is more interesting than the classic name ‘Pledger’ though.” Peorth nodded and said, “Very good Suuba.”

Peorth slightly leaned against the fountain as she caught her breath (it seemed like she was trying to be inconspicuous about it) and finally said, “well...that should take care of that.” She paused for a few moments. “Tonight we shall rest, and tomorrow we shall set off to the Laboratory.” Everyone looked a bit surprised at this statement. “Hang on a second Peorth.” Curt said. “Isn’t it a bit too soon to rush into the final battle? We just got back from the City of Iron and the battles we had there.” Robo nodded and said, “Curt’s right Leader. It’s the weekend, so why don’t we rest a little and properly ready ourselves for the upcoming fight?” Su waved her hand and said, “For once, i agree with those guys. TJ could use the time to at least get a bit of a taste of his powers and a little practice. By the way, do you know how to heal a reattached arm?” Peorth crossed her arms and said, “you are all right. So we can stay a spell before we set out. Just a short period everyone, so don’t get too comfortable. Constant vigilance! Always be ready for a battle, always be diligent! Also, I’m sorry Su but I don’t know how.”

Everyone said their goodbyes and set off for Elias again. Before they departed TJ agreed to meet with Peorth the next day outside of Elias Palace to discuss their plans for the weekend (by plans, Peorth meant their training regime). TJ, Curt and Robo decided to camp outside of the Fight Arena (the owners of the place gave the okay to people because some enjoy the arena so much they want to be first in line, first thing in the morning). Before they decided to sleep they spent hours talking about some of the things that happened recently, but mainly about what happened at Toad Mountain.

Morning rolled around and TJ was out of bed fairly early. Curt and Robo were fast asleep in their beds and TJ just realized that Robo actually was not in his MG the entire time they were in the tent, but he still had no idea where it was. TJ stepped outside and stretched. He saw some people walking by and others who were excitedly waiting in line for the arena to open. As he set off towards the Palace some adventurers would look at him and others would whisper things to their friends. Someone went as far as to throw an orange at him and run, but he still continued to pay them no mind.

He glanced around occasionally and covered his eyes as the sun slowly appeared through the clouds. It was a fantastic sunny day and before him he could see Peorth leaning against the palace gates with one hand behind her back and another holding a book. She would occasionally move her free hand and shift her glasses higher on her face but seemed so absorbed in her book she hadn’t noticed at all. TJ could feel his heart thumping in his chest. Did he look okay? Were his clothes messy or torn? Was his hair okay? He patted down the fringes of his hair and shifted his hat so it covered any possible out-of-place hairs and whispered, “Okay” then he finally approached her.

Peorth’s outfit was different from what she wore before. She had a golden circlet with two rings spanning around her head with a flower gently attached to it above her ear. Her earrings and glasses remained the same. Her top was a baby blue blouse with a flower pin in the center of the chest, and she wore a reasonably short white skirt. It had strings the same colour as her circlet with small spiky pouches and a string hanging from them. She also wore turquoise sandals and the Mountain Spear on her back, the ruby on the bottom glittering in the sun by her feet
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:54 am

GAY
    oh and, did peorth kick me out of the guild on the game for inactivity? im just wondering

and another thing, ive said this alot, buuuuuuuuuuut i might finally get my freaking laptop sometime soon
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:40 pm

Like I always say, haters gonna hate lol. Truthfully, I'm not sure if I'm still even in the guild anymore. Since my disappearence a few years ago, I haven't made a triumphant return, so idk what's going on with LT or Yggdrasil itself lol. Btw, I didn't even know you were getting a laptop.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:08 pm

well when i was on, a year ago, you were still in it.
    anyway i guess isaid i was getting a comp instead of a laptop so thats my bad lol
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:18 pm

“Chief...hey.” TJ said in an attempt to sound casual. “Good day TJ.” Peorth said acknowledging him with a nod. “It is still quite early for you to be here. Shall we get some breakfast before we begin?” TJ smiled and said, “that’s a great idea. just lead the way.” Peorth weaved through the crowd gracefully and TJ clumsily followed behind, and before he knew it they stood in front of Elias’ main restaurant. “This is...” He began. “Yes, I am sure you know of it. It is quite a popular restaurant across Jienda, and the best in all of Elias.” Peorth explained. TJ chuckled quietly and muttered, “yeah, it’s also where that asshole of a waiter is...”

Peorth led the way and before the two stood Verun. “Ah...one of my store’s VIPs...” He said kneeling down and kissing Peorth’s hand. “It is a pleasure Verun.” Peorth said. “Oh no Madame, the pleasure is all mine.” He answered with his usual smug smile. He glanced beside her and noticed TJ in his tattered and torn outfit. “Goodness...could it be? Mr. TJ, how long has it been since you last came to see us? You look like you’ve seen the world, and the wrong side of a bear!” He laughed heartily and TJ frowned. “Forgive my rudeness.” He said clearing his throat. “Shall I set up a table for two? Ah but also I would like you to come with me for a moment Mr. TJ.” Peorth nodded and said, “thank you Verun.” TJ shrugged and said, “it’s fine if you just call me TJ.”

Verun led TJ to through the staff hallway towards the change room and said, “Mr. TJ, I’m sure you know that the way you are dressed isn’t very...appropriate for a date. Ah, but you are still so youthful...to be young again!” TJ glowered at him over his glasses and said, “who said anything about a date?! And I’m an adventurer...the rugged messed up look is proof of the things I’ve faced. Besides, I’m sure the Chief doesn’t mind that stuff that much ‘cause she is too.” Verun shook his head. “Tsk tsk tsk my young protege, you have much to learn!” He whistled and in a matter of seconds Marin dashed into the hallway and hovered behind TJ. Verun pointed one finger down at him and she placed her hands on her cheeks. “Atrocious!” She said horrified. “You know what to do. I’ll take care of the customers.” He said with a smile and a smug wink. She smiled back and hauled TJ over her shoulder taking him into the ladies’ change room further down the hall even though he protested.

It was an all-around nice place, really. There were comfy chairs and a couple mirrors along with some lockers for clothes. Naturally, there was a washroom and the place gave off the scent of lilacs. There were potted plants scattered across the room and in the midst of it stood TJ dumbfounded as he was tossed into a chair. Marin cracked her knuckles and said, “I’m going to make you sparkle!” TJ shook his head and continued saying, “no, no, no, no, no!” She grabbed him by the cheeks and took a close look at his face. She quickly dashed to a locker and took out a fairly large handbag, then cracked it open drawing all sorts of makeup from it as she said, “now, let’s begin!”

She grabbed him by the face and started to press things against him, covering up his cuts and any minor scars, plucking his loose eyelashes and putting lip gloss on him. “I feel like an over-sized doll! I feel so...dirty...” TJ muttered in a defeated voice. She put the makeup away and took out some sewing tools and started to sew up his clothes while they were still on him with speed, skill and grace. As soon as she fixed them up she said, “right, now for the finishing touches.” She lifted TJ out of the chair and dragged him over to the bathroom.
    Meanwhile Verun was out on the floor keeping Peorth busy. She had already ordered and he took the liberty of asking about her most recent exploits. “...was quite dangerous.” Peorth said. “Some of the Agasuras in Jienda have become quite daring, and others have really advanced in their evolutions. Coa’s ability to use magic through incantation, and her humanoid form do not bode well for adventurer’s and Jienda. For now though, the people of Ves should not be having any further problems with her. The members of Yggdrasil are quite a reliable group, if I do say so myself.” She said and the two laughed in an elegant controlled matter (also somewhat scary).

Not long after Marin’s voice could be heard on the other side of the door to the staff hallway as she said, “Ah wait TJ one more thing...perfect! Now go get her tiger!” TJ stumbled through the door almost falling over and his hat toppled off his head. Before everyone stood TJ, in the same pink waiter outfit but a big change on him. His clothes were fixed, his messy adventurer look completely covered in his new look, and his old worn-out black hair now pink and shaped into a Shaggy-Prince Cut. TJ’s face flushed and he quickly tried to stuff his pink Afro under his hat, but just couldn’t hide the strands of hair tied in a hairband at the back. Marin came out after him and said, “isn’t she just adorable?” “I-I’m not a g-girl!” TJ said barely able to hide his embarrassment and quickly joining Peorth at their table.

He kept his eyes low and his hat covering as much of his head as he could. Verun gave Marin a thumbs up and she smiled, then the two dashed off into the staff hall. Peorth looked at TJ curiously and he kept turning in different directions to avoid her stare. “Why are you hiding your face TJ?” She asked earnestly. “‘Cause I look ridiculous...” He muttered. She blinked thoughtfully and said, “I like it.” He glanced up above his glasses and said, “really?” She smiled sincerely and said, “really.”

TJ finally stopped hiding his face but he still seemed a bit fidgety. Eventually Verun came out of the staff hall with a platter of food and placed it down on their tables. He placed a light salad in front of Peorth and a Veal cutlet sandwich for TJ. He placed one more thing in front of them, between the two plates, right in the center of the table. Between the two rested a fairly large glass with what seemed to be grapefruit juice inside, and a single straw that stretched and swirled making a heart shape and continuing to two edges of the cup, facing TJ and Peorth. “You...I told you it’s not a date! And what the heck is this?!” TJ whispered quietly to him. Verun backed away and pointed at TJ while making a clicking sound with his tongue and winking. “I’ll kill him.” TJ muttered.

The two ate in what TJ considered to be a slightly awkward silence, but seemed to suit Peorth because of the air of grace she gave off. He couldn’t help but eye the cup hoping that they could just ignore it and walk away. Eventually Peorth invited TJ to drink too, and he knew he couldn’t say no so he did. As the two finished their meal TJ looked around uneasily and said, “what about the bill? I could take care of it.” Peorth half smiled and said, “That is very kind of you TJ, but there is no need. Though I objected, Verun insisted that this meal would be ‘on the house’ as he said. You two must have a really good relationship.” TJ looked alarmed and said, “Oh us? No, no...it’s gotta be you and him. He said your a VIP.” TJ laughed nervously. “I just worked for him for a little while.” Peorth looked at him curiously for a few moments and said, “you must tell me about that sometime.”
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Decided to do a little bit of lighthearted content along with the more serious stuff lol. That's what I've got for today so see ya next time lol
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:15 am

pffft lol wtf is that? xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:01 am