Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

My Art

Suuba
    Suuba

My Art  - Page 6 Empty Re: My Art

Post  Suuba Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:07 pm

>:U!
    I do draw whatever I want, mostly lol. theres not many art people around where I live. So sad lol.

Yes my inspiration stuff with art, is very weird. oh well, im a weird person so it works out xD
    oh, ive seen wasted talent once, I just didnt know the name of it at the time. my friend showed it to me.
    well if your work does go out there and famousy and other crap, I'll look out for it lol.

moar stuff:

(this was the person in the red pencil, I just redid it with black sharpie, much easier to see now.)
    My Art  - Page 6 Image03222012204431

(inspired by a conversation with a friend when she started talking about rainbows for some reason, dont ask. and yush its a priring. sharpies are awesome )
    My Art  - Page 6 Image03252012162756

its kinda hard to see them and take pics. i dont have a scanner nor does my crappy school, so im makin what I can out of it
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:11 am

Just realized i put a t in that can at the end. Kinda had a HERP DERP moment when I was typing for some reason back then. My mistake xD.
    Anyway, thank goodness for the interwebs. You can find everything you need on here. "Art" comes in a lot of mediums, so we can find just about anything we search for.
    The weirder the better I say. Lets you go nuts with whatever you do and it makes it awesome xD.
    In all honesty, I think you should give that a read once in a while. There's a few that I read but that one is one I suggest to everyone, 'cause everything about it is good. Over the years you can see all the changes that Jam had made to the comic and the characters as her life and surroundings changed, and even the artwork itself had been through tons of different stages alongside her growth as a person. Fantastic stuff. I'm a fanboy.
    Even with your work you can see the dramatic changes the designs and characters you had made changed. Both you and I noticed that, and it became especially evident with the comparison you had posted. With all the experience you've gained now you can broaden your horizons. Heck you can even draw prirings vomiting rainbows. IMO, that's pretty awesome xD.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:27 pm

I've read a couple lol, but yeah her stuff did change from the ones I looked at.
    Nothing but practice for 3 years lol. but your stuff has changed too, the old frequancy to the improved one and stuff like that.

(This is the girl from a video called Two Breathes Walking linkz . I dont think she has a name, if she does then I dont know it lol.)
    My Art  - Page 6 TBW

(just some random sketch I did a while back. you can see other sketches by it lmao)
    My Art  - Page 6 ROUGH
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:36 am

Sooner or later you'll find your way too. I kinda had a late start with my work, but I had been working on it over the years and boy was the early stuff bad lol. But here we are today, and you've seen the bad and the good through all of it. In all honestly, I was afraid to broaden my horizons a little, and to break away from the things I had familiarized myself with. The worlds I created and knew were things that meant everything to me, and if what I wrote wasn't about them, I always felt that I'd never be able to write anything. Frequency is just a fanfic though, so I can't claim all the credit, but building from what LT had started, I wanna create my own world around it, and little by little, create something completely new. Then from there Hero begins xD.
    Moral of my ranting is that you should never feel limited to what you do with your work. Knowing you, you probably don't make the same mistaskes I had so I'm not too worried about that. But if you ever had that moment where you felt you couldn't do something, just solidify your rersolve and give it a shot. For better or worse, you can learn a ton from that experience. Whatever comes from that, I'd like to see 'cause I wanna see you succeed with wherever you're headed, and whatever your first big idea will be.

Also I watched the video. Never really listented to Hatsune Miku but she's actually okay. Loved the video and artwork itself though. I liked the sketches to accompany it too.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:13 pm

Dammit, I already know Frequancy is a damn fanfic >-> what I was saying is that it got better over time >___>

ehh, i kinda did the same xD;;; I drew the exact same way for a long time, then I changed it. It looked better, the end. awesome as hell story right dere.

That video was a damn pain to find. the way the subs are placed sucks. only video i could find with the orginal video, with the orginal singer and subs o-o

I shall have more stuff up later, don't have anything at the moment lol
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:39 pm

You know, I had this giant rant in my head about something that I had come up with at work that I was going to mention, and then I forgot it. It was actually pretty good too, but it's just lost somewhere in the traverse of my mind lol. When I remember what I had to say, I'll post it in this thread, but until then, vague ideas!
    ...When I have some to post. Next time for sure lol.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:23 pm

My Art  - Page 6 Bitch-please_o_73053
    lmao wut?
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue May 08, 2012 5:17 pm

I put this entire spiel here about what i forgot to say again and it disappeared cause it auto logged me out. lesson learned.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Wed May 09, 2012 7:17 pm

My Art  - Page 6 EpicFAIL
    :3
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Mon May 14, 2012 6:08 pm

You know, sometimes I wonder that too lol. It's so frustrating sometimes.
    But today I came with something to say. Don't ask me why, but lately I've started watching anime again. Maybe I ran out of things to read, or maybe something caught my eye, but after like months of not doing it, I came back to it. When I saw some of the things I read in an animated form, it reall made me curios. The way that the artists were able to capture the similarities between the original style and the animated version were incredible, and even the differences really added on to that. Aside from that, some told seperate stories from the manga versions.
    NBow that I think about it, I think it was that article I read about music in games. It linked me back to the scene in FF& where Aerith was murdered, or rather, the song that played after she was. The description that was given had brought me back to that time, and I could remember the way it felt when I had seen it for the first time.
    ANYWAY. To keep it short, lately I did start watching some things again. If your curios about that we can talk about it next time, but the one that caught my attention most was something called AnoHana. It's a shortnened version of the name. But yeah, the way that it meshed the story and the artwork together were incredible. Only got to episode 3 but it has me coming back for more lol. My big bro got pissy cause I was streaming so I didn't watch any more than that, but it's fantastic so far. I've heard a lot of good things from the people who have seen it so I've figured it was worth a shot. From beginning to the end of every episode, I enjoyed it, especially the opening and ending themes.
    Watching this just gave me a lot to think about. For some reason, I felt the urge to share it with you. I guess cause no one else I tell would watch it anyway xD. You don't have to, but I hope you'll give it a watch nonetheless.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Wed May 16, 2012 5:14 am

lmao, the stuff i can find on the internet ~ c:
    you should know me enough that by now when you tell me not to do somethin', imma do it anyway :3 so y u start anime again?
    hmmm? good music? one of ff10's music is pretty good linkz
    the temple hymns are pretty good too linkz (thats all the hymns together, from infrit to shiva to whatever lmao)

fuck i looked up that name, and was like ' holy shit thats a long name for a fuckin anime' but i'll watch it eventually lmao
    i've been watch xxxholix which is good.

and LASTLY, read more books you hobo! >:3
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Thu May 24, 2012 11:05 am

The internet is a truly incredible thing xD. The reason i started again was 'cause I was bored lol. Sometimes I feel like doing things and reading things, but others I just can't do if i'm not in the right mood. It's weird, but it lets me narrow things down when i can't decide. Sumbled upon a good anime while I was skimming through the new stuff and finally decided to watch it xD. That one isn't too new, but still holds relevance to the day.
    The music was really good xD. It probably had as much impact as the FF7 one I had seen and heard.
    But anyway, I still can't remember the name of the show xD. I know the english name, and the acronym for the japanese name, but I don't remember the full name. I was thinking of watching xxxholic but I never did get around to doing it. One of these days I'll go back to it though. I always do.
    Aside from that, I do wanna read more books but I hate the idea of borrowing them. I always feel like there isn't enough time to really enjoy the book the way it should be enjoyed. Since i'm constantly under a time limit I can't always go back or take time to mull things over and really understand the author's intentions.
    But anyway, unless you wanna hear me rant more I'll stop in this forum for now xD. It's about your art after all, so feel free to continue to share xD.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Fri May 25, 2012 1:01 pm

should read more, you lazy hobo lmao.

both the english and japanese names for that anime are ridicously long :/
    english:We Still Don't Know the Name of the Flower We Saw That Day
    jap:Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
    damn anime with its long fuckin' name >:U

xxxholix is okay, im watchin it and highschool of the dead, which i finished. gotta wait for season 2 now >:/

I don't care if you rant or not. Doesn't really bother me
    I finally opened and tried my tablet, even though I've had it for 3 years :/
    linkz
    it looks really shitty lmao
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Sun May 27, 2012 7:23 pm

lmao been two days since i opened my tablet and crap, but i download SAI and drew a picture. looks fuckin' great for a first try. =w=

derp

arms are kinda messed up, but i think i did the best with the eyes, hair, and the hat? maybe
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue May 29, 2012 3:04 pm

Looks like your getting the hang of the tablet really quickly. With a bit more practice, I think t'll be second nature to you ^^. Your doin really good for a first timer, in my opinion lol.
    No idea what SAI is though. Whenever I hear that, it reminds me of that douche from Naruto. Good thing I stopped reading it or I'd have ripped my hair out lol.
    But anyway, your doing great so keep up the good work xD. A new perspective on your character is always good.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Tue May 29, 2012 11:52 pm

shhh! quiet you lmao. tablet is much easier then a damn mouse.
    derp comic that I did in 5 seconds.
    this really happened too o-o. i was completely pissed >:L

as for sai; its basicly an anime paint thing.
    if you want the definition; PaintTool SAI is high quality and lightweight painting software, fully digitizer support, amazing anti-aliased paintings, provide easy and stable operation, this software make digital art more enjoyable and comfortable.

you can do shit like this!:
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:40 pm

I can barely draw anything with a pencil, so a mouse is completely out of the question for me xD. Used to use paint back in my childhood lol. LIKE A BOSS. That comic you posted was hilarious though xD. When I fought him there was like 2-3 people so he never came back. Next time, bring a friend Wink. You don't swing that durendal fast enough to kill him alone lol. Also needs more table flipping, or My Art  - Page 6 Big.jpg?im=1630

But with that said, SAI is pretty interesting. The boy in the video freaked me out xD.
    ALSO BIG FAVOUR. THAT I NEED. MAYBE. So, Fanfiction got this new feature that lets you upload pictures to use as covers for stories. Not only is it a good way to attract new readers, it's A FREAKIN COVER. That's so badass xD. But more importantly, I wanted to ask if you wanted to consider taking up that challenge for frequency or USS. It'd be a good chance for you to display some of your work, and having your art as the cover foreither story would just make it awesomer.
    Honestly, it's a tough thing to do, so don't feel pressured to do it. If you think you can do it, that'd be awesome, but if you can't, that's cool too. Knowing your reading it is the best thing I could ask for anyway.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:22 pm

TJ look at my avitar for a second >w> says all i need to say; haters gonna hate on my soloing
    I knew I wasnt gonna get on first time, just though it was gonna go to 50% not 100% =n=

was more like this:
    My Art  - Page 6 5079

ocean king = creaters version of trolling you and saying fuck you at the same time

I was in a hurry when I put that vid up so fuck you >w>
    As for the request, I'll try it out. If it looks like crap then I'm blaming you

BTW, i fucking KNEW IT >:U
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:09 pm

Haters are just doing what they do best xD. It's quite a shame you weren't sucessful though.Better luck next time I think. Must have taken a while to reduce his health that greatly with just one bard though. I take my hat off to you.
    I think you'll do something fantastic as always xD. There's not a doubt in my mind. Even when you're just messing around I think what you do is great.
    But hey, you can't blame the guy for eating the other dude's face. I mean, we all know the zombies are out there but they just haven't found the proper chance to come out and start eating faces yet. But when they do, then the zombie apocalypse will start and all the silly people who thought it was just tasty tasty drugs will become fodder to some household tools of mine <3. Nevertheless, human face must be quite the delicacy.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:04 am

yes it did =n=. took a fucking while and most of my fucking pots and shit >:U
    Fucking old lady; stop with your bullshittin' lies. Just stop it. It's a health hazard c:

I will be fucking ready for dem fucking zombies >:3
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Well then lesson learned Razz.
    And I'm still not an old lady D:<. I'm a strapping you man, if I do say so myself lol.

Hilarious comic xD. While your defending yourself from the zombies I'm gonna be leadin 'em to a glorious victory over humanity Wink.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:10 pm

Fuck you >___>
    bitch please, you are an old lady. Unlessyou perfer me to call you old man lady.
    Lead them before or after, I push you in a tank of fucking sharks? >___>

kinda a WIP of the cover. It looks kinda bad, but im not done with it yet o3o and the fact i ran outta ideas =n=. still gotta clean it up and shit like that.
    My Art  - Page 6 Cover
    if you wondering what it says at the side(because its small and kinda hard to see), it basicly says its darker at the top but it gets lighter as it goes down. However Imma try to make some evil looking shit around choen, cuz i fucking can.dont fucking bitch about how long it took just for this >___>. i've been really busy with stuff, so fuck off.
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:04 pm

Sorry I've been away for so long. School and gaming and vacation and all that junk. Also, HAPPY AMERICA DAY! YAY! USA! USA!
    If I wasn't canadian I would probably be actually excited. But since I come from the land of bacon and maple syrup I just can't get into that patriotic spirit today lol.
    And sharks ain't nothin against my zombie hoard >Sad. While they're feasting on my zombies i'll slink away lol.

Also, that cover art looks BADASS. I can't wait to see the finished version. As for Frequency, got some big news in ideas I'll post in the other thread.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:49 am

fuck independence day. stupid as shit.
    lmao I'll just push you in there after they're done with your zombies >__>
    how to solve zombie apocalypse: derp
    lmao i havent been workin on it, but i will

somethin random i did with a fuckin crayon in sai
    My Art  - Page 6 Avi-1
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:24 am

I don't know jack about it lol. Let alone history itself. I read Harry Potter throughout Gr 12 history so that's all I remember. That series angered me though D:<.
    Also forgot to mention that anything that eats a zombie becomes one Wink.
    Luffy is gonna need more than two stretchy arms to stop my hoard of zombies though.
    As for the cover art don't worry about finishing it quickly xD. There's no real rush. I'm nowhere near done ch 17 anyway. Only at the part where TJ sees the battle at the City of Iron.

I like the picture xD. Is the HK in the corner the initials of the character, or a signature?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:51 am