Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Loss of Player solution

Toejam
    Toejam

Loss of Player solution Empty Loss of Player solution

Post  Toejam Fri May 29, 2009 2:06 pm

(This ones for you Chief) Cool
    I've noted that more and more players are leaving Yggdrasil because of a lack of active players.
    What i want to do is to host more events in the guild's name to show everyone that its fun place to be,and those who are usually inactive because of a lack of players may take an interest when they see new people Very Happy .
    Through this method,i think i can be able to bring more people into participating in the Spa Night Show so your hard work won't go to waste.It'll also give us a chance to learn more about each other through the stories we tell.
    I'll be supplying the prizes, and i hope our guild members will join in as assistants or participants for the events that will likely be held weekly or something.

If you like what you read,just pm me in game or just reply back here.If you like the idea,i'll get started on the preparations ASAP ^_^.
    See ya later.
    Peorth
    Peorth
    Admin

Loss of Player solution Empty Re: Loss of Player solution

Post  Peorth Sat May 30, 2009 5:40 pm

i'm pretty happy to see you are motivated, and you can do what you think the best for the guild. I don't know if spa night show was a good idea, do as you wish ^^. If you have new ideas of events, i can help you to advertise it.
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sun May 31, 2009 11:18 am

Thanks XD.I'll give it my all,and if you can,I'll take you up on the offer for the advertisements o.o.
    The events and advertisements you did before were awesome!Also,if you see any Channel mics that are at a good price i'll buy them as soon as possible.
    Trinidell
    Trinidell

Loss of Player solution Empty Whys noone Reply to me

Post  Trinidell Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:04 am

And we would have pletly of Active people if u would make me a book seeing as how al lmy friends have no life heres some of the following

Moran
    Thee
    Alicia
    Amu
    Laweeitttt
    Deva

I haev a TON more i would like to add so think about that promotion

REmember to TriForce

▲▲

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content