Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Another problem arises

Toejam
    Toejam

Another problem arises Empty Another problem arises

Post  Toejam Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:20 am

Funny story really...to sum it up,my stupid brother came to harass me and we got into a fight. Since we both share the same computer most of the time, i refused to go(since i was busy) and the fight went on for a good half hour.The end result?
    He took the whole damn computer and took it apart...apparently he's going to build his own computer from the parts he paid for.
    The one useful thing he learns in school is used for all the wrong reasons XD. Anyway, so that means I can't do any of my work(all saved to that computer) I can't go on LT(Also on that computer) I can't work on Frequency(Which is on that computer) and I can't even used Itunes...which isn't that big a problem,but i'd like to.
    So as you can see,i'm putting everything I've got on the line to win this fight XD!I'm a stubborn idiot...so there's no future for me if i ran away from all my problems. To everyone who reads this,learn from it. Stupid mistakes like these and the stupid choices that follow will only hurt you in the end.
    If anything changes, i'll keep you posted.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Another problem arises Empty Re: Another problem arises

Post  Suuba Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:52 am

wow your bro is an asshole. no offence
    AmuXChans
    AmuXChans

Post  AmuXChans Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:59 am

Tj keep trying everything u work for ;o So my advice never give up keep doing your work. your story. your everything! my dream is well become a story writer but i got to earn myself to be that (i might be a cosplay star xD) But sowhat do not let anything get in your way
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:33 am

He has his moments Su XD. But thanks for the advice Amu ^^.If i let my anger get the best of me it won't do any good. I'll look for other ways to finish what i need to do, so I think i'm gonna be okay. Gotta take this chance to learn from my mistakes ^^"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:00 am