Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
MoranZee
Suuba
Toejam
7 posters

Frequency

Toejam
    Toejam

Frequency - Page 15 Empty Re: Frequency

Post  Toejam Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:37 am

lol its just like you to say something like that
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:42 pm

........ >.> wth is that sapos to mean?

Everyone DIED! that sucks.....
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:24 am

Sorry lol its been a while since i came back and checked what was going on. Been one hell of a month but all the trouble has subsided,more or less
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Wed May 04, 2011 4:41 am

>.> my month was probaly worse than yours, eh but who cares anyway?
    write some more of the story

I think everyone did die or atleast they fell into a coma or something, since they never say anything on here.
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Thu May 05, 2011 7:16 am

That's true. It has been rather quiet for the past...almost year lol.Anyway I'll post the next few parts of Frequency
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Thu May 05, 2011 7:19 am

In a bright flash of light they appeared back in Scrap Valley, releasing a wide spread of wind blowing away a few of the robots. TJ covered his mouth and attempted to clear his throat. In a fairly hoarse voice he said, “Curt…before I started acting strangely I was hearing voices…it was when that pillar Su knocked over fell on me. It wasn’t Su though. Sounded more like a guy, and he sounded pretty damn evil. Do you two know anything about it? Or is this one of those things you can’t tell me?” Curt rubbed his arm and Su shrugged. “Tell you what,” Curt started. “If you don’t ask me about that I’ll tell you something else. Within certain limitations!” TJ rubbed his chin thoughtfully and said, “Well, if I ask you anything about my past or any of the stuff going on with my entire person, chances are you won’t tell. Then tell me, in every place I’ve been to, excluding the cities, there are all sorts of pieces of land that levitate. Not to mention all the ladders I’ve had to climb to get on those things…anyway, what’s up with all of that?” Curt grinned and said, “Ah…Jienda lore, one of my favourite topics! It all started when-“Su yelled loudly and said, “Cut the crap and get to the good parts already!” Curt glared at Su and said, “I haven’t even started yet!” Su scoffed and said, “Yeah whatever. Anyway what happened was like over a million years ago there was this huge magic war between the Gods and the Demons. The Demons did some stuff that the Gods really didn’t like so they decided to put a stop to the entire thing. This magical war was so large scale that it actually impacted the earth. The world around us now is what it’s become, and even more than what we see now. It’s pretty freakin’ awesome, some of the stuff in these legends. You wouldn’t believe it even if you heard it from the Chief herself. Anyway, after that the Gods disappeared but some of the demons stayed, and now that’s why there are people like us.” TJ blinked thoughtfully and Curt frowned. “You skipped out on so much of the important stuff!” Su waved his comment off and glanced ahead of them. “We’re almost there.” She began. “You all set TJ? You better not have any regrets or second thoughts now. ‘Cause Yuta seems to have his mind set on kicking your ass, if not more. Remember, fight to kill, not to survive.” TJ nodded sternly and Su waved them forward. Su ran ahead and began to clear the way of all the robots as TJ and Curt followed behind. TJ rubbed his chin thoughtfully and looked ahead through glazed eyes.

There’s a lot more to everything than I had thought. But…I can’t forget what I came to do. Certainly, Yuta knows something about this. He wants me dead and claims that I’m a demon under Peorth’s protection. But if I am…why would Peorth and the others from Yggdrasil do so much to keep me safe? Then there’s Su and Curt also…they know everything about my situation but do so much to keep it secret. I’ll try and get some more information out of them later, maybe when they’re not paying so much attention. Can’t forget to find out who that voice belonged to also. For now I need to mentally prepare myself to battle Yuta. I also need to find the Iris Stone nearby. I can feel it’s presence resonating inside of that weird crystal in my chest. Through these ways I think I could piece some of my memories together, and hopefully find Iris…

“Ahh!” TJ shouted colliding with a protruding platform. “What’s this thing doing here? It’s so unnecessary!” Su snickered and Curt gave TJ a hand up. He quickly followed behind Curt and Su beckoned them over to a ladder. All three scrambled up and stopped to take a breather and gaze over the Scrap yard. “This is it.” Su said excitedly. “I’m pretty damn sure that we’ll be fighting more than just Yuta. Choen Palm must have some chumps here working under or with her, after seeing all that stuff at the Research Institute.” Curt nodded in agreement and TJ sighed. “Alright well, I’m ready when you are.” He said. Curt grinned and said, “Then let’s go.”

Chapter Sixteen: Part Two-The City Of Iron: The Dance In Twilight and The Tyrant of the Maelstrom

The City of Iron had massive buildings sprawled along the streets, with very few people coming in or out of them. The streets were rather barren, and the entire area gave off a distinct feeling of being deserted. Made you wonder if anyone was ever here, or even here now. The chimneys of buildings around the city, along with everywhere else still billowed smoke blotting out the sky. With all the smog gathered in one place, it was hard to tell whether it was still day or night, so it was just considered to be an artificial Twilight.

TJ, Su and Curt uneasily stepped into the city glancing around. There were a few people who stood in the streets and seemed to be glancing at them from the corner of their eyes. As usual, the people of the city were wearing unique outfits. Strangely enough, of all the people in the city, one of them stood out more than the rest. Further down the street was where he stood, wearing a long lab coat with silver hair that covered most of his face and six long robotic tentacles protruding from his back. “And I thought I was weird.” TJ said fairly perturbed. “Stay focused.” Curt said curtly. “Remember, we’ve come to find Yuta. Everyone else here doesn’t have to be involved in this. Not that I care if they were.” Su walked over to the first person on the street. She was fairly tall and thin, and wore a maid outfit. She was fixing a white ribbon in her hair as Su walked over, and then she shifted her glasses and glanced through the frames right at Su. “Welcome guest, what can I do for you?” She asked politely. “We’re looking for a guy named Yuta. He’s about this tall, has spiky blue hair, etc. You seen him?” Su answered. The girl froze in place for a few moments with a terrified look, then ran into the potion shop behind her and slammed the door. “The hell’s your problem?!” Su yelled hammering at the door with her first. “It’s not like we’ve done anything yet!” Su turned back to the other two glaring balefully. “What are you looking at us like that for? Not our fault she booked it.” TJ said innocently. “Why don’t we ask the kid over there? Chances are he knows and maybe he’ll tell us.” Curt suggested.

He led on and the two followed. They walked past a massive bulletin board and the Iris Stone of the City of Iron. “Hey this is-“TJ began but was cut off by Curt again. “I don’t recommend going to that just yet. We’ll do it before we leave here.” He walked up to a stout boy with bright red hair a maroon hat, matching overalls and shoes. “Hey there mind if I ask you a question?” The boy glanced at Curt and so he continued. “We’re looking for a guy named Yuta. This tall, gunslinger, icy blue hair…have you seen him?” The lightbulb on the boy’s hat lit up as he smiled and didn’t reply (Don’t run away Curt mouthed silently). He lowered his head and mumbled, “So you guys are the mark huh?” He reached behind him and picked up a toolbox. He held it waist high as it slowly creaked open and a small barrel poked out from the opening. “EVERYBODY HIT THE FLOOR!” Curt, TJ and Su dropped to the ground as the barrel fired three bullets and the toolbox shut again. “Oops! Did I do that?” The boy said with a sly grin. “An engineer? Have they become available to the public already?” Curt asked. “What the hell is an engineer?!” Su asked slightly infuriated. “I’ll explain later! Just take him down!” Curt leapt off the ground and pushed the boy to the ground. “Su get his legs!” Curt shouted to her as she dived and the two pinned him to the ground. “Lemme’ go! Lemme’ go already!” He shouted as he attempted to break free. “Listen.” Curt started staring at him with piercing eyes. “Your gonna tell us where Yuta is, and you’re going to do it right now before I get mad.” The boy huffed and answered,” He’s staying in the inn between Berkhart and MD.” “Who’s Berkhart and who’s MD?” Curt shouted. Two people glanced his way and raised their hands. “I want one of you to bring me Yuta. I’m sure you know who he is.” The lady with the gigantic wrench hauled over her shoulders walked into the Inn. “Now then,” Curt said standing up and dusting himself off. “Let’s get started.”

TJ got off the floor and walked ahead first with the two following behind. The wrench lady came out from the Inn (she was probably Berkhart) with Yuta following closely behind her with his hands on his gun case. He walked out with his eyes closed and as he approached them from the darkness of the Inn they got a much better look at him. He wore a yellow hat with a red ribbon around it and a feather protruding from the top. He also wore a black leather vest with a golden emblem (sleeveless), black gloves with white and a red and yellow design, leather pants and shoes. He opened his eyes and stared balefully at them. “We meet again…TJ.” He said calmly. TJ stared him right in the eyes and grit his teeth. “What the hell is wrong with you?! First you befriend me, then you try to kill me and disappear?! Now you stand before me again with your bullshit villain lines that you’ve probably been rehearsing for days. With an act to go with it…you make me sick Yuta.” TJ answered him. Yuta flipped his hair out of his face and placed one hand on his waist. “Berkhart, Mikoyan, MD, keep his allies busy.” Yuta ordered the others. “You’re a real moron Yu.” Su stated bluntly. “Hold it all of you! Get the boy. Leave the others.” Yu glanced at Su once and shook his head. He looked again and stared for a few moments. “It couldn’t be…” Su frowned and answered, “Your damn right it is! Have you forgotten my face over all these years? You’re still the idiot you were back then. That’s one thing that sure as hell didn’t change in you.” She grinned slyly. “I’m the Suuba who kicked your ass back then. Now I’m going to do it again!”

Yuta furrowed his brows and crossed his arms, then said,” That’s impossible because you…” Su sighed and said, “Yeah I got captured. Nobody said I died though. Who the hell do you think I am? What happened in Elfa is a different story. It was willing, but not particularly death. Anyway-“Su was about to continue but Yuta cut her off growling, “Him and that damn demonic magic! I won’t stand for this any longer. I’ll never let go what you had done to my family and my village demon!” TJ could feel his temperature rising and his anger swelling inside of him, just ready to burst. “DEMON DEMON FREAKIN’ DEMON! ENOUGH ALREADY! I’ve heard you goin’ off about freakin’ demons enough! What demon?! You damned dirty imp what demon are you talking about?!” TJ stared fiercely at Yuta while he breathed quickly trying to catch his breath. “The demon who did this.” Yuta mumbled lifting up the fringe of hair resting on his forehead. Right in the center was a scar, one shaped like an ‘x’ that seemed to have recovered fully. TJ looked awestruck for a few moments. He said nothing, just stared blankly at it and stayed motionless. His pupils faded from his eyes but his iris’ grew larger. TJ fell to one knee and started to breathe heavily. From his breaths came small purple clouds and all around him mana of the same colour began to gather. “TJ! TJ you alright? Come on fight it!” Su shouted trying to help him stand up. “You two wanna let me go already?” Curt asked with a fake(a quite obvious fake) grin on his face. “Sorry sweetheart.” Berkhart answered him smiling. Curt sighed and watched.

“Just as I thought. The Iris stones aren’t the only ways your memory will come back to you, obviously. Some of them still reside in you. All it takes is something strong enough to make that part of your brain to react to it, bringing forth the memory, and bringing forth the demon you’ve been concealing!” Yuta snarled. He reached for his gun case and took out two guns and twirled them around his hand. He caught them and held one pointed at TJ. One was gold and the other a deep purple, both with a crown-like design at the back, and an aqua jewel placed at the top of the crown. At the front was a piece on each that was almost like a flame, each in the own respective colour. “Valkyrie guns?! For God Ah’s sake TJ get the hell up will you?!” Su desperately tried to pull TJ along but he wouldn’t budge. “Now…Show me the demon that you truly are TJ.” Yuta aimed the gun purple gun at TJ and charged it. A purple glow was emitted from the front, and it fired a thin stream of dark purple light.

TJ slowly arose from the ground. The air around him felt hot and humid. The sky was dark, but lit up with a crimson red. As TJ slowly stood up and glanced before him, he saw a village, completely engulfed in flames. People were panicking and running everywhere. Some were dead, children were being carried away by men on horses as houses were raided and screams echoed through the night. “W-what…is this? Why am I seeing this?!” TJ asked himself trying to hold back his tears. Far in the distance he could see the figure of a child fighting off the people around them. And nearby he could see two people. “Things worked out just as I expected.” A cold female voice said. It contained a bit of familiarity to it though. “The Dark Moon King will get the Earth Sage, and he’ll have his men track down the other two proxies carrying the Heart of Yggdrasil. Then, this world shall be ours!” She cackled loudly and placed her hands on her hips. TJ slowly crept closer to the two to get a closer look at who they were. They didn’t seem to notice him as he approached and got a closer look. One of them had short silver hair and earrings shaped like a moon and sun. They both wore long lab coats so TJ didn’t get a good idea of who they were from behind. He crawled beside the person next to her, and took one glance then gasped in horror. It was a boy, he had short spiky hair and lazy looking brown eyes. His expression was apathetic, as he watched the terror struck people fleeing from their enemies. That boy was him, and beside him stood his arch enemy, Choen Palm…TJ felt a searing pain in his chest and he tightly gripped where the crystal lay. He tightly closed his eyes and opened them again to see the other version himself holding a boy with deep blue hair by the neck. “Your pretty brave kid…you know, to challenge me and all. You know what? I kinda like you, so I’ll let you live. I’ll come back and find you, years from now. Become strong, obtain the will to kill, and I’ll come back for you. But just to be sure…” He raised his left hand up and a long claw stuck out from his finger, and he slowly and carefully carved an ‘x’ into the boy’s forehead, as the boy silently watched, with a glare of fury in his eyes. He was tossed aside and the other TJ walked out into the streets. The pain returned to TJ but this time much worse, along with the Frequency at what seemed to be its most deafening note. TJ tightly gripped his chest and screamed, wishing it all away, hoping that it would stop somehow. It felt like it would never go away, then as if he was falling…

TJ placed both hands on his head and violently rocked back and forth. He grit his teeth and they slowly started to grow, longer and sharper than before. He finally stood up and let out a long ear piercing scream that made nearly everyone in the street jump. The ground beneath them rumbled as the he continued and his mana started to gather. The wind quickly picked up with enough force to nearly blow people away, and a long line of mana that pierced the clouds of smog fired right up from where TJ stood. It was similar to what had happened in the Instance Dungeon Curt had created a short while ago. All around the beam of mana it seemed like there was something there…something was gathering. Inside of it TJ wasn’t visible, but there was a blurry outline of something hunched over, that seemed to be TJ gripping his head. There were strange creatures that almost looked like ghosts, but they were incomplete. As the beam slowly began to disperse, TJ’s screaming came to its end also, and he finally seemed to have calmed down. He had long strands of black hair that rested on his shoulders and all around him was an aura that was even more sinister than before.

“The power of the Valkyrie Magnums…” Curt began. He turned to Berkhart and said, “I’ve heard quite a few things about the legendary Valkyrie weapons you know. Apparently the Valkyrie Magnums were a pair designed for demon hunting. The dark purple one was designed to summon demons wherever it fired (Worked especially on other demons) and the white one was what was used to kill them. Bullets tempered in holy water…perfection!” Curt gave two thumbs up, although he was still being held captive. Su was shaking TJ trying to get him to snap out of his trance. “Instead of standing there and flapping your damn gums, why don’t you get off your ass and help me out already?!” She yelled to him. “If you haven’t noticed I’m being held captive, thank you very much!” Curt retorted. TJ’s pupils slowly started to reappear again, this time a crimson red. He stood up straight, stretched, and placed a hand on Su’s head. “Shit!” She said as she quickly started to turn into small orbs of light and return to TJ’s crystal. He yawned and glanced at Yuta. “Who…are you?” He asked. His voice had a sly and malicious tone, completely different from his usual voice. “Do you remember me? The boy who’s family you murdered? The boy who’s village you burned down?! THE BOY WHO WAS THE ONE YOU AND YOUR ARMY DIDN’T KILL, BUT YOU SCARRED ME IN MORE THAN ONE WAY?!!” TJ scratched his chin thoughtfully. “Hmm…it sounds familiar but it just isn’t ringing any bells. Can you give me a hint?” Yuta clenched his fits and flipped his hair to one side revealing his scar. “OH! It’s you! I remember you now!” TJ laughed and waved a finger implying he understood. “You’re a die-hard aren’t you? You even came and found me! I’m touched kid.”

Yuta shook his head, his eyes filled with the same hatred and rage he had in TJ’s memory. “I did some research. I know who you are, and why you’re here. My village… and my family were too much as it is, and I won’t let you put my allies or Jienda in any more danger, Adonis!” Curt looked like he had seen a ghost…or three. “Whoa wait, hold on a second! Adonis?! Like THE Adonis? I completely forgot about him! You guys… you know, mind letting me go? I really need to deal with this guy!” He asked with a note of despair in his voice. “No can do sweetheart.” Berkhart told him chuckling. Curt sighed again and groaned. “Hitting ladies is against my policy. At least only one of them is a lady.” He placed his arms face down and his hands lit up a gentle gold. A jet of wind fired from both causing MD and Berkhart to let him go, as he launched himself up and backwards doing a backflip behind them and landing with enough speed to fire two more jets of wind knocking them over. He clasped his hands together and they lit up a bright gold. As he pulled them apart something appeared in front of him. It seemed to be some sort of instrument…it was long and thin, with keys like a piano. There were parts at the end that were like a stand also, but below them were rings that drifted towards the ground and disappeared while the instrument levitated. The entire thing was transparent like a ghost, but when Curt played it was almost like an organ, with the voices of angels to match every key he pressed. “It’s time Robo! I’ll be counting on you from here on out!”

Adonis’ crimson eyes flared with excitement as a grin spread across his face. “After being trapped in that boy for…how many years now? Not that it matters, I am a bit stiff and this body isn’t too great, but it’ll suffice. Come on kiddo, show me what you’ve got!” Adonis called to Yuta waving his hand in a challenging motion. Yuta aimed his guns and fired two shots from each and immediately sprinted towards Adonis. In movements too fast for the naked eye Adonis avoided each shot in such a way it had seemed like he hadn’t moved at all. The distance quickly began to close between them as they both rapidly approached, Yuta still firing in each and every place where Adonis moved. Yuta followed up with a dive and fired another two shots, then rolled right between Adonis’ legs and fired two back. Adonis followed Yuta with a backflip, landing right on Yuta’s chest and clenching his fits with a maniac grin. With as much force and momentum as he could, he began to violently pound Yuta’s face against the ground. He jumped off, grabbed Yuta’s legs and began to spin him around. He inched towards a building while sliding on his heels and slammed Yuta against it. “DESTROYED!” Adonis yelled in a loud and almost excited voice. The gem in TJ’s chest began to glow and Su emerged from behind him, in a ghostly form. “Yuta you’re a real dumbass! What kind of idiot would summon a demon who was sealed away?! You don’t even stand a chance against him! You’ve got no magic, you’re terrible with guns, and you’re fighting a losing battle against someone you hardly know anything about!” She bellowed. Adonis glanced over his shoulder at Su and said, “You know, you’re rather annoying. Can’t you see we’re fighting here? If the boy wants to die then let him die.” He shrugged and continued. “He challenged me, and he wants his revenge, so why not let him have his way? Not like he would listen to you anyway; anyway if you say anymore either you’re in love with him or you…have some reason for wanting him alive?” Su scratched her ghostly chin thoughtfully and answered, “As much as I don’t like you, you do make a good point. Although, you say that I like him again and I’ll kill you myself.”
    Yuta started to pick himself up off the ground and wiped the blood from his nose. “Atta’ boy! Now come get some more punishment!” Adonis jeered. Yuta held tightly on to his guns and shook off his shock. “If you think I’m done there I’m just getting started.” Yuta retorted. He leapt towards the building, with both feet on it he launched himself off of it, quickly spinning towards Adonis and firing. Adonis dodged left and right then took a swing at Yuta as he quickly lowered his head to avoid the attack and quickly landed with a roll. He followed up by getting back on his knees and firing six shots. As Adonis quickly avoided each shot Yuta leapt off of his feet and continued the barrage, while he turned his jump into a dash. Catching Adonis off guard, he gave him a quick gun butt across the face knocking him to the ground and quickly aiming his white Valkyrie Manum. Adonis quickly noticed and rolled to avoid the shot, but caught one in the shoulder.

Adonis’ shoulder was sizzling and smoking quietly as he glanced at the burn with remorse. “Okay, I deserved that one. But you should know better Yuta.” Asmodeus disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke along with a Poof! Then reappeared in Yuta’s face and punched him in the stomach, winding him. “Close combat just isn’t for gunslingers…” He raised one foot and kicked Yuta across the cheeks with both sides of it, then kicked him in the chest launching him backwards. Yuta stumbled backwards and rolled onto his back, and within seconds of stopping, he was picked up again and was being fed punches to the nose. “Oh man this is fun.” Adonis said with a childish grin. “You humans really are quite foolish! I could see why father would want to destroy all of you.”

Su emerged from him again and yelled, “Curt do something already!” Curt was standing still with his arms crossed, head lowered and eyes closed. As he reopened his eyes he placed one hand to his forehead and looked up to the sky. “Ah…there it is!” He shouted as a massive ship sailed through the sky behind all the smog gathered. It looked like a giant metal fish in the darkness, and something seemed to open up. The wind shuddered and seemed to be picking up in noise as it ushered something bolting towards them and rapidly picking up speed. “What the hell…?” Adonis mumbled glancing up at the sky. He still held on to you and had his fist clenched but seemed to forget completely. With a loud thud and amongst the emerging smoke, two figured stood. One was obviously Curt, waving his hand and coughing. The other was unfamiliar…it was rather large; it seemed to be hunched over, or just really wide. It spun around and the clouds quickly dispersed. Beside Curt stood a person, in a robot at that! “It’s about time you arrived Robo. I thought you weren’t gonna show. Nice entrance though, I give it my seal of approval.” Curt said with a thumbs up.
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Thu May 05, 2011 7:22 am

That's what i've been doing over the past few days. Its missing some of the italics but you'll surivve without them lol.Anywya gotta run and go to school
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Mon May 16, 2011 8:29 am

Hehe I'm awesome. the reason Why i keep secrets is because if they world knew them the world would blow up
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sat May 21, 2011 5:55 am

I think i prefer the world inn one piece so lets keep it that way ;3. Anywya my computer is kinda dead right now so I haven't been able to get anything done over the past while,but i have other means to do so now so I'm gonna use the comp im on now to work on frequency a bit more in the mean time lol
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Mon May 23, 2011 5:47 am

haha
    idea timezzzz: this is a horrible idea(( D= )) but imma post it anyway. So, ok, your person sees some of my person's past/memeroies or somethin like that
    Crappy drawing
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue May 24, 2011 4:51 pm

Actually you know,I could incorporate that. I did have the intention to do that. You'll see what i mean before the end of ch. 16 lol. I'll post some of what I've been working on recently

My gif was 20 pixes too big to work Sad.im gonna have to try and fix that later. anyway the next part is up and hopefully i'll find time to work some more on it later

Last edited by TJ on Tue May 24, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue May 24, 2011 5:25 pm

The robot was a lime green with one large tire, and two small tires connected by a small piece of metal protruding from the center of the tire. Another piece from that same piece of metal extended upwards towards the body(from behind there was also an orange spine-like piece that held the body up; quite difficult to see from the front though), a half-sphere with two large green eyes and a clear light below it like a mouth. Two arms with clamp-like hands stuck out from the body and below the mouth rested a tie. The top was open with a glass back, a comfy seat rested below it where the driver sat. The driver was a boy that looked fairly similar to Curt, with crimson red eyes, spiky blue hair and a hat that covered most of his hair. It was a light tan with a couple straps with buttons, and a matching sleeveless shirt with pink gloves. Maybe it was a worker’s outfit?

Su reappeared from the crystal and squinted at the two trying to get a better look. “What the hell is that?” She said. “I’d like you guys to meet Robocurt,” Curt said patting the machine. “The first and only Meister in all of Jienda.” Robocurt bowed down inside of his robot and said, “It’s a pleasure.” Oddly enough, he sounded exactly like Curt. “So what did you need me for Curt?” He asked glancing at Curt from the corner of his eyes. “Adonis, he’s back with a vengeance, and any minute now he’s gonna realize-“Adonis grit his teeth after joining Su in squinting at the Curts and snarled, “You! I should have known it was you from the very moment I saw you!” He dropped the weary Yuta and stomped towards Curt. The fury in his eyes really matched the quivering of the ground and the noise he made as he approached. “You sealed my father away, and I don’t approve of that, so your gonna dispel the seal on him and the ones on me while you’re at it.” Curt furrowed his brow then closed his eyes and smiled. |I dunno what you’re talking about.” He retorted in a sing-songy voice. “Don’t screw with me! I know who you are and I won’t let you get away!

In a cloud of smoke Adonis disappeared and reappeared in front of Curt with one fist raised ready to punch him in the face. Robo clamped Adonis’ wrist before he could reach Curt and tossed him aside towards a building. Adonis flipped over putting his feet towards the building, stopping once he collided, and pushing himself off of it towards the two again. He slowly descended and began to tumble once he hit the ground. He leapt off the ground towards Curt again and collided with Robo’s right hand clamp. He was hit right in the chin and lifted upwards, and as he came down the robot sat on its back and started to spin the largest tire. Adonis landed on it and was quickly dragged towards the ground, landing with a loud thud. “Finish the job Robo!” Curt shouted pointing towards Adonis. The robot stood over Adonis and both of its hands began to light up. Adonis tried to get up and leap backwards but the arms extended and both collided with the crystal in his chest. He froze in his tracks and let out a painful gagging noise, then placed both hands on his chest, staggered a bit and uttered, “I’ll get you, you bastard...father will come back stronger than...he ever was...he’ll free me...and...we’ll get you...” He collapsed and Robo wiped his forehead with the back of his arm.

Curt walked over to Adonis and shook his head. “How foolish of him. He made the wrong choice there. Oh well!” He said grinning. He looked at the others and glanced around the street just in case. Md and Berkhart were still out cold after hitting their heads on the ground, and Yuta was crouched against a the inn holding his chest and pinching his nose trying to stop the blood. Curt sighed and shrugged. “Taking Adonis on is something you just can’t do alone Yuta. Having Valkyrie Magnums is fine and all, but trying to take a demon on who’s clearly out of your league just isn’t. If you wanna try that, do it with a party.” Yuta glared at Curt and replied, “Think I care? This is my revenge, and I don’t need anybody’s help to get it. He might have gotten away from me at Orca Beach, but I have him right where I want him now, so don’t get in my way.” Yuta’s voice sounded fairly nasally because he was holding so tightly on to his nose. Curt frowned and crossed his arms. “Look, let’s be realistic here. You want revenge, and that’s cool and all, but if you die trying, that kinda defeats the whole idea of getting your revenge doesn’t it? Nothing gets accomplished and you’re dead. Take some Health potions or whatever you’ve got in your bag, and get the hell outta here before TJ comes to again. I’m not gonna stop you or anything, just make it quick cause we have to wake him up.” Yuta scoffed and began sorting through his bag for potions. “That’s what I like.” Curt said smiling.

“Alright hit it Robo.” Curt said. Robo glanced at him anxiously and answered, “As long as you’re sure about this...” His hands lit up and he clamped them onto Curt’s left arm. Lightning crackled all around Curt and mana began to become visible all around him, especially in his arm. Some of it seemed to fade from one arm and it all began to flow towards his right arm as his hand lit up a bright gold. He raised his fist in the air, and with as much force and momentum as he could muster in those moments he pounded the gem in TJ’s chest causing TJ’s body to violently jerk and slowly begin to show signs of life. “The human defibrillator. I should be paid for this!” Curt chortled. “That would’ve killed any normal man; let alone any normal human.” Robo told him. “Anyway before anyone notices let’s try and get TJ back to normal. Don’t worry about Yuta he won’t have any idea what we’re doing.” Curt muttered. He started muttering some other words and clasped his hands together. Robo glanced at Yuta and saw him picking up his guns. “Wait a second-“He whispered as a wide grin spread across Yuta’s face. Yuta also muttered something, and as he continued a massive seal appeared from below him, and three others appeared above him, shrinking in size the higher they were. He spread his arms wide and released his guns as they levitated before him and began to glow a blinding white. The size and shape changed as they eventually became one, and rested beside Yuta. He placed his hands by his side and took hold of what appeared to be a Valkyrie Gatling Gun. The purple on the gun was more dominant than the white, and giving off a sickening odour. He started to rev it up as he laughed maniacally and pointed it directly at Curt. Robo shouted, “Curt get out of the way!” He grabbed him with the robot and dove out of the way. The gun finally started to fire, but unlike the gun it fired a long jet of dark purple light, white in the center but more purple along the edges from each barrel on the gun. It swirled around and streaked towards TJ and quickly collided with him as he tried to stand again.

His crystal lit up a bright green and started to turn slightly purple as his face cringed in excruciating pain. He violently thrashed around trying to stop the onslaught thrust upon him but wasn’t showing any success. Cries that sounded like a mix of his own and something completely demonic echoed throughout the city. Su emerged from the body and staggered behind him, covered in something that looked like purple ooze, from her feet to her torso. Red lines could be clearly seen through it though, running up her legs but only up to where the ooze reached. “Frequency!” She cried out. Her eyes lit up a bright green and her mana surrounded her. That witch...I know she’s here! She’s trying to fulfill a contract ahead of time. Su clasped her hands together and closed her eyes. Her eyes flickered and turned a deep bright blue as did her mana, and her all-around aura changed along with it. “To the lights of existence that light the paths we walk, I summon you by the words of my pact; 6 Spirits of Light! Come forth and strike my enemy!” A seal beneath Su slowly appeared as what seemed to be six balls of light appeared before her. With a wave of her hand they quickly shot into the air and zoomed off across the city. “Suck it Choen Palm!” She shouted grinning. The ooze continued to creep up her body as she was performing the spell and was now over taking her arms and her neck. “Crap...just need to fit in one more incantation...” Su tightly closed her eyes and clasped her hands together and began again. “To those who walk the path of the righteous in search of benevolence, I summon you forth to weigh the scales for the sinner! By the words of my pact I summon you, Libra! Purge my ally of the evil that ails him!” A seal appeared beneath her, much larger than the last and three above her as the black substance overtook her and she immediately returned to TJ’s crystal.

Yuta ceased his firing, and where he fired was a cloud of purple smog. It was difficult to see anything through all the smog that had gathered. The sound of a mighty wind whistled loudly all around where TJ stood and Yuta yelled, “Did you really think you could stop me from getting my revenge on him Curt? It’s gonna take a lot more than that! So come on back Adonis and let’s finish this!” Yuta collapsed to one knee and placed a hand on his chest breathing heavily. Robocurt got off of Curt and Curt glanced around cautiously. “Looks like that last attack took a lot out of him...but that’s not important now. Yuta you’re a real moron! I told you to get out of here while you still could!” Yuta scoffed and shook his hair out of face. As the smog cleared away, a strange bubbly black substance which seemed to be hunched over stood in front of a tall (and quite large, literally; at least twice the size of a normal human being) woman in a long white gown with silver hair and clear blue eyes; the substance must have been TJ, and the woman behind him was surely Libra. She raised one hand and a scale rested in the palm of it. On one scale was a beautiful white feather, and in the other was the skull of an unfamiliar creature. The scales started to shift upwards and downwards and eventually came to a stop. “The scales have measured your noble deeds and your evil acts, and you shall be rewarded accordingly.” Libra said aloud. The scale disappeared and a silver powder rested in her hand. She held it to her face and gently blew the powder over TJ. A tall beam of light emanated from him and the some of the black substance seemed to begin to disappear. Libra placed her arms back to her side and smiled slightly, then slowly began to fade and dispersed into a handful of tiny silver balls of light.

As TJ began to stand up, what stood there was something that looked absolutely nothing like him. It was a tall creature with two massive spikes hanging from the back on its head to its knees, massive yellow eyes that seemed to be staring right through everything, no pupils, and giant limbs with large claws on the hands and feet also. Red lines ran all the way up from its solid black body, feet to its head, and faint markings of what seemed to be runes could be seen slightly all over the body. He removed the guitar from his back and glanced at it in an almost curious way, then held it in front of him and a crimson red vortex-like circle opened in the ground before him. He dropped the guitar and it slowly seeped in, then the circle moved under him and massive red hands shot out from it and wrapped around TJ, slowly being incorporated into his body.

The crystal was perfectly intact with an unusual black glow inside of it. The creature blinked once and then opened a jagged mouth and let out a light growling noise. “Feed...” He muttered. Curt froze in his steps for a moment and quickly dashed backwards along with Robo. TJ raised one hand and pointed towards Berkhart and MD who were just waking up. The crystal lit up and released a black fog-like substance, which quickly took form above TJ and became Su. Her body had become similar to TJ’s, but the unusual black substance only went up to her neck; her eyes were exactly like TJ’s and her hair had also turned silver. She stretched her hand out in the same manner TJ had, and they both raised their hands open-palm at the two. TJ growled something and Su shouted, “Frequency!” TJ’s hand lit up a deep black, and the markings on his body followed suit. “Distortion!” Su shouted. A massive tear-like substance spread diagonally from the sky to the ground right where MD and Berkhart were, and with a sudden jerk from the two they disappeared into the blotted mess of grey and white inside the tear. TJ’s heavy breaths and disgruntled muttering was the only sound in the entire city. He turned his hand around and two white objects surrounded by a gentle blue flame slowly approached him from where Berkhart and MD once were. He immediately grabbed hold of one and opened his mouth wide to swallow it whole, then did the same with the other. Robo and Yuta looked absolutely mortified by the sight.

Su’s body began to glow faintly then became solid, as he stood beside TJ. “This is awesome!” She said excitedly. “You’re still an idiot Yuta. Now you’re gonna be a dead idiot.” Curt shrugged and walked towards the two with Robo in tow. “Yeah looks like it’s a 4v1 now.” TJ turned to Curt and squinted while growling lightly. and glanced at Su. Su placed both her hands on her ears and closed her eyes then answered, “Yeah you’re right. You need to eat whether you like it or not. She opened her eyes and shook her head at Yuta. “Pay attention Yu, cause this could be you next,”
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Sat May 28, 2011 7:15 am

Whats up with the purple goo shit? o.o

also.....

your person now = Frequency - Page 15 Twili
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:08 am

Ah i remember those guys.They do have an interesting likeness.But they still have shields for faces lol
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:20 pm

Oops didn't realise what you said at first lol.thought you said gold. Anyway, the goo stuff isin a sense,his mana. High level agasuras don't often need armor or weapons because they become both (which you can see for yourself). Since TJ usually stays in a human form, the mana takes on that goo-like form and takes form on his body to put him in his demonic form. Since the two are one person, you saw it happen to both of them. It's weird but it makes sense lol

There was one person i wanted to base that girl off of but I can't remember what she looked like. My memory is too fuzzy...I'll wing it and continue from where I left off.Ah found something. I'll make use of whatever i can lol
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:50 pm

how the fk do you get gold from goo?????
    annnnnnyway that is confusing( the whole mana stuff )
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:20 am

That's something thats better off not questioned lol cause i don't have any idea. The mana thing is a bit confusing, but as long as you don't get it mixed up with SP you'll have a basic idea of it.
    But just for the sake of understanding here, you just need to remember that this is where their power comes from. It's a part of them and can take different forms or perform different tasks to assist the user. In this case, TJ's mana as changed into a demon's kind(you can tell by the colour) and allowed him to transform again. Moreso than he has before. So be it spells or transformations, it can be used for quite a lot of things
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:01 am

okay i kinda get it now, but you still suck lol
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:05 pm

Pssh haters gonna hate Wink
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:11 am

exactly.
    thats why i dont like u or curt lol
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:01 am

and either does your character lol
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:16 am

Yuta bit his lip but seemed to smooth over his resolve and drew his guns. “Bring it on.” He said. TJ’s fascination with Curt seemed to quickly wear off as he turned to Yuta and grunted.

They all took a battle stance and quickly fell out of it when a flicker of light lit up the surrounding area. They turned around to notice a thick dance of flames with a figure that stood amongst it. As they quickly dispersed there stood a girl holding an orb. She wore a well decorated kimono; pink with various flower designs. She had long black hair and a serious look on her face. As she opened her eyes one flickered red while the other blue. She wore a pair of red sandals and had two cloud-like pins on both sides of her hair with sky blue earrings on each ear. Her orb was a large fuzzy pink die. Curt took a lengthy glance at her through squinted eyes.

“That face...looks so familiar...” He began. She pointed one finger and the orb continued to levitate. “An enemy of Yuta’s is an enemy of mine!” She told them. “My name is Etna, and I’ll punish you all with the flames raging within me.” Curt pounded one fist into his hand with a look of realization on his face. “Oh! I remember who you are now! You’re the Sage...of..oh crap.” Curt’s face seemed to sag from his disappointment. Robo placed one arm in front of him but kept his eyes trained on Etna. “Say the word.” He said. “Wait” Curt answered him. “Etna! Listen to me! We aren’t here to harm you, or to fight anyone else in the City of Iron. We just need to stop Yuta and we’ll be on our way.” She glared at Curt and hissed, “I already told you, an enemy of Yuta’s is an enemy of mine. If you intend to deal him any harm, you’re going to need to defeat me first.” Curt sighed and shrugged. “Didn’t wanna do this but...” He smiled and held out one hand that lit up with a golden flame. “ I’ll show you power beyond your imagination.”

Curt pointed forward and shouted, “Robo it’s time!” Robo gave a nod of approval and reached into his MG bringing out a rocket launcher. He hauled it to his shoulder and fired six shots directly at where Etna stood. Through the smoke of the aftermath Curt leapt with two knives in each hand. As he cleared the smoke the ground began to rumble and a geyser of flame erupted to where he was about to land as Etna stood up and said, “Eruption!” Curt tumbled back and quickly extinguished the flames. “We’re gonna need better close quarters than that. Robo, attack formation A!” Curt shouted pointing towards her again. The two swerved by each other and quickly followed back towards each other as they close in on her from both sides. She crossed both her arms over each other and shouted, “Flamethrower!” Flames emerged from both hands in a wide spread. Curt quickly slid under while Robo blocked it. Curt jumped to his feet and shouted, “Come forth! Judgement Blade!” He raised one finger to the sky and a massive blade bathed in light appeared above Etna. She stretched one hand out and in a matter of moments was covered from head to toe in a flame and appeared in another spot with the combustion of another. The blade crashed into the ground and twisted , creating a massive crater bathing the area in light then disappeared as Robo looked terrified for a moment. “Whoa! Curt slow down will you?! You don’t need to go all out on the girl so take it easy! Besides you don’t want them seeing too much!”

Curt brushed some hair out of his face casually and nodded. “I’ll try not to do anything too flashy. But we’re in quite the predicament here.” Etna raised one hand and flames began to dance around her feet. “Activate! Flames of the First Degree!” The two stared and casually said, “She powered up.” She pointed an open hand towards the two and said, “Lion’s Dance!” A jet of flames streamed from her hand and quickly made their way to Curt and Robo who both dodged as it burst into a set of sparks like a firecracker. Curt rolled and shoved one of his daggers into the ground and Robo quickly approached. He aimed one fist at Etna which she quickly blocked, he tried another which she blocked with her free arm, then followed up with both as she crouched and said, “Illusion Fire!” She swung her hand and was pushed back creating a wall of flames between her and Robo. “Rising force!” She shouted as she pounded the ground. The ground cracked as it lit up from the fire below and above. “Ignite!” She finally said snapping her fingers and collapsing to one knee keeping a close watch on Robo.

His clothes immediately caught fire after her last spell, and the ground below him erupted with a quick flame that died out seconds after it appeared. “My tires are gonna melt like this!” Robo shouted quickly patting his shirt trying to put out the flame. Curt kicked the dagger he placed in the ground towards Etna and she dodged to the side getting to one knee and attempting to catch her breath. Curt followed up by throwing three knives at Etna and quickly dashing towards her while her focus was on the knives and landing behind her. He placed two hands on the ground and shouted, “Rise! Concrete Wall!” As he did this a concrete wall actually did rise out of the ground and he kicked it over. As it began to lean towards Etna she quickly turned to catch a glimpse of it and fell forward into another flame appearing behind Curt.

Etna reached into her pocket and took out a blue potion . She quickly gulped it down and tossed the glass away, then mouthed an ‘okay’ and placed one hand towards Curt now standing in front of her. “Incinerate!” She said as a ball of fire emerged out of her hand catching him off guard. He quickly rolled out of the way and it hit the ground, bursting into a small flame. She continued her barrage as Curt got onto his feet and began to run to avoid as much of it as he possibly could. While Etna lost track of where he was Robo quickly sped towards her and came to a screeching halt hitting her with the largest tire on his MG. She was flung away and was temporarily stopped. She lifted herself up with one hand and fired three balls at Curt. He used the boosters on the back of his MG to lift himself off the ground temporarily and avoid them.

Within seconds Curt was at the incapacitated Etna holding a dagger to her neck as her muttered, “It’s game over sweetheart. You’re outmatched, out manned, and quite frankly, outwitted.” He chuckled and drew his dagger closer to her. “Now give up peacefully, walk away and leave us to our own devices. It’s lower than me to attack a girl directly.” She scoffed and answered, “If you think it would be that easy you have a lot to learn.” She muttered something under her breath, and all around her a barrier started to take form, and began to grow increasingly larger. Curt withdrew his dagger and leapt to his feet quickly running backwards to avoid the flames. As she rose to her feet once more, flames danced at her feet and rose from both her hands. “Let’s kick it up another notch. Ready for the flames of the second degree?”

She began to approach Curt slowly, but evidently picking up speed and rushed Curt with two normal jabs. Curt quickly dodged both and raised his arms to block her oncoming attacks. Robo wheeled behind her and began to throw punches which she began to block while still trying to hit Curt with her free hand. As Curt let him guard down for a few moments when she focused on Robo with the wave of a finger flames began to dance around Curt and occasionally drift by him. She began to match Robo punch for punch while keeping Curt busy with the flames that surrounded him. Curt furrowed his brows and drew a second dagger as he said, “enough of this!” He quickly began to spin and the flames danced around his blades in the wake of his wind, then dispersed. He rushed Etna with both daggers and plunged them into her back then kicked her away. She soon stumbled to a halt and stayed.

“Did that do it?” Robo asked earnestly. Curt shook his head. The flames on Etna’s hands and feet flared brightly and she levitated on to her feet. She clenched her fists and turned to the two, anger flaring in her eyes. She clasped her hands together and slowly pulled them apart, a jet of fire connecting the two and growing larger by the second. She raised both hands high above her head and the flames separated from her growing larger as they swirled around her and took form. Curt gulped loudly and Robo’s eyes grew wide as they both stared into the eyes of the fiery dragon that surrounded Etna. It was long and thin like the dragons of Old, with four legs, long claws, two massive horns, a fiery mane and long whiskers. “Guardian of the Embers, attack!” She pointed at Curt and Robo and the dragon uncoiled itself from her and zoomed towards the two.

The ground was lit up with the flames in it’s wake as it continuously approached the two watching. Curt drew three knives and tossed them towards it but it avoided them, and he immediately started to run. “Curt!” Robo shouted as it surrounded him. “Buy me some time! I need to think of a plan.” Curt shouted back to him. The dragon opened it’s mouth and roared loudly as it breathed a long jet of fire directly on to Robo and his MG. He yelled and groaned as he tried to extinguish the flames by patting down his clothes but couldn’t control his MG at the same time. “I don’t care if you do something flashy just do whatever!” Robo said. Curt sighed and shrugged then dashed towards it. He threw two daggers vertically at the building, each containing a paper with writing on the handle. They missed and collided with the building but stayed once they crashed. He left towards the building, leapt off of it and tossed three knives horizontally at it again, missing it again but taking it’s focus off of Robo. Robo managed to extinguish the flames but temporarily didn’t move. He landed on the ground and rolled, then drew three more daggers and threw them one at a time at it. Each was avoided once again as smoothly as ever, but Curt still had a confident glare in his eyes. He ran directly at it as it took a sweep at him with it’s tail he jumped to void it, leapt over Robo placing both hands on the MG and propelling himself towards the building. He leapt towards the building using his daggers as a foothold and jumping from one to the next. The creature inhaled loudly and began breathing fire to where Curt was trying to keep up with his quick movements. After jumping onto the highest one, he leapt once more and plunged a dagger right into the highest point he could reach on the building, placed both feet on it and back flipped right into the dragon’s mane.

Curt winced at the pain from his body constantly being burned by the dragon but still held on to strands of it’s mane. Curt drew two more knives with the same papers and stabbed the dragon’s head with them. The creature started to fly around violently thrashing trying to shake Curt from it’s head. Curt was barely hanging on as it moved, his legs flailing left and right and in every direction the dragon turned. He placed both his legs down on it’s sides and placed one hand between the knives with the other holding onto it’s mane. His free hand lit up and markings started to be etched into the creature lighting up a bright gold as they did; each of the knives and daggers began to light up a gold colour as they disintegrated and fired a concentrated beam of light towards Curt and the creature.

Curt leapt off of it and landed with a roll and tightly clutched the leg he rested on and winced. The beams all connected to where the dragon was and the creature let out a loud and long roar of agony. the creature stopped and quickly descended to the ground, landing with a loud thud and lay on the ground breathing heavily. Curt drew another dagger from his case and twirled it in his fingers; as he grabbed hold of it he winced slightly and loosened his grip on the weapon. He sighed and shrugged as he walked towards Etna and said, “You know, knives are easy to come across, and they usually come in sets. Daggers are much larger and much more expensive just for one. I really can’t afford to have to keep replacing the ones i used. He stopped in front of her and thrusted towards her as if he was going to stab her, but was disarmed as the dagger flew out of his hand. A fiery barrier slowly faded into sight as Curt looked closer at Etna crouched over tightly holding her orb.

“Look, I know you control the creature with your orb, but it’s clear that it can’t fight anymore, and neither can you. I can see your mana, and you have very little left right now. Fire wizards require a lot of SP in turn for powerful attacks, and fire mages are no different. Give up peacefully and leave, and things here will be cleared up soon. I don’t want to have to fight you anymore.” Curt told her. She scoffed and Curt sighed. “Robo, finish it off.” Robo glanced up towards him and began to approach the fallen creature with his MG. “I won’t let you!” She shouted standing up and dispersing the barrier around her. The creature faded away but the fires still remained and she turned to Curt. “Ignite!” She shouted snapping her fingers as his clothes burst into a mass of flames again. “We’ll decided this fight right now!” She clasped both her hands together and flames gathered around her, rising and surrounding her. “The fires that lay dormant in the hearth of the core of Yggdrasil, awaken! Release the power of the ancients and the secrets of the Sage Rayinth! Flames of the third degree!”

“Robo this is serious! She’s really going all out! TJ, Su, be on your guard for Etna’s attacks! Robo keep your eyes open ‘cause her attacks could come from any direction...where she got the mana to pull this one off is a mystery to me.” As the flames around Etna dispersed she stood, her hands and arms engulfed in flames, and her hair a fiery red surrounded by it’s own flame. She began muttering and Curt stared trying to read her lips. She placed both hands on the ground and closed her eyes as she continued. Curt bit his lip as she looked towards them and whispered, “this, is the end...Prominence!” Curt’s eyes widened as he shouted, “TJ! SU! GET OFF THE GROUND! GET ON TOP OF THE BUILDINGS NOW! Robo you do the same! I’ll finish this one myself.” TJ and Su glanced at each other and leapt right on to the nearest building with ease; Yuta quickly climbed the nearest thing he could find and the three started going at it again. Curt started up his boosters and gave himself enough of a start to grab onto something and lift himself and his MG up. The ground began to crack and rumble as fires started to emerge and what seemed to be magma followed it. Curt placed both his arms on his shoulders opposite the two and levitated for a few seconds. A nearly invisible barrier surrounded him as he landed and glanced down at his feet. “I dunno how long this will hold, but I’ll have to end it quickly.”

Breathing heavily and sweating Curt searched for Etna but couldn’t see her. The flames leapt from one place to the next as if they were alive and the magma seeped and bubbled, but didn’t enter or damage any of the buildings or other things it surrounded. Curt closed his eyes and focused in an attempt to sense Etna’s presence. She appeared behind him from a rising flame and whispered, “much too slow.” She placed both hands to his back and launched him forwards and onto his face. He quickly picked himself off the ground only with light burns, and a bright white light appeared under his feet allowing him to somewhat levitate above the magma. Gotta keep to my feet or I’ll put myself in serious danger. If I lose my focus or take too much damage my barrier will fade. He thought closing his eyes.

A ball of fire leapt from the magma and collided with Curt but he ignored it; his clothes seemed to put themselves out after catching fire. Etna appeared again and shouted, “Incinerate!” Launching another concentrated ball of fire at Curt which he avoided by skating across the magma. As he approached her she seeped into the magma and disappeared. Curt bit his lip and glanced around. I can’t beat her like this. Need to catch her off guard...” Curt closed his eyes and began to walk, and Etna appeared behind him again, aiming to catch him off guard. He stopped and quickly turned around , dashed towards her and checked her against the building TJ and Yuta were fighting on. The sound of Yuta screaming could be heard as he fell from the building right into the magma and continued screaming this time louder and in more agony than they’ve yet heard.

“Yuta!” She shouted.“ The spell faded away and her hair, arms and feet lost their fire. Curt tackled her to the ground and held one dagger to her neck as his barrier faded also. “Game over Etna. Resist any further and I will slit your throat. The kid’ll be fine. He has Iris’ protection on him. Now if you interfere any further Robo and I won’t hold back on you. I’ll tell you one more time to leave, if you don’t the safety of you and Yuta can’t be guaranteed. Now go.” Curt said. Etna swallowed hard but let out a defeated sigh. Curt threw her an Elias orb and she grudgingly took it. Before she left she looked at Curt as if saying ‘remember your words’ and disappeared in a flash of light. Curt sighed and sat down on the pavement, slightly cracked but normal again. Robo glided down towards him and said, “shouldn’t we help those two?” Curt waved a hand and answered, “it’s better that we don’t get involved. There’s something TJ has to realize after he fights Yuta, win or lose. If we won’t interfere he’ll miss a very important part of his growth not just as a man, but as his true self also.”
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:18 am

Posted that part of the chapter and I'm working on the rest right now. Gotta try and make up for the time I wasted and make some good progress lol. Hopefully I can finish this one today and move on to the next one.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:30 am

exactly my point lol
    new part of the story would be cool if i was in it more c:<
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:38 am

Going back in time to where Etna arrived...~

Su grabbed TJ’s head and titled it in Yuta’s direction. “Focus TJ. He’s our mark; Curt and his...android robot thing can take care of her. But there’s some things I want you to remember now that your in your demon form.” Su began. Yuta scoffed and fired twice at the two. They both quickly crouched and TJ dashed first with Su following behind. Yuta followed up with a barrage of bullets and Su continued her explanation as the two dodged in all directions, “The transformation isn’t complete so what you can do is still a bit limited. If I had to say how close you were to being a full demon it’d have to be like eighty percent or something.” TJ’s dodges were sloppy and his running was clumsy; he stumbled around somewhat while attempting to avoid Yuta’s shots, but they still managed to quickly close the distance between them.

The two started to throw punches and Yuta blocked and dodged occasionally firing shots to put them on the defensive. TJ managed to scratch him twice after a series of missed punches. Yuta eventually took two quick steps back then back flipped and started to dash backwards while firing. He got three shots on TJ, two in the arm and one in the stomach leaving a few markings on his body. “TJ you can’t keep fighting like this. The transformation took a lot more out of you than you thought. Hold still will you? I’ll put you in Hibernation Mode so you can at least fight properly. I’ll keep telling you how this form works telepathically so calm down, just relax.” Yuta stopped firing for a while and quickly started to rummage through his bag, drawing all sorts of blue potions and quickly gulping them down. Su placed one hand on TJ’s head and he knelt down in front of her, placed one hand to his chest and his body became transparent. He closed his eyes and didn’t move as a silver ring appeared around him, slightly moving up and down while spinning around him. “There we go,” She grinned and snickered while watching Yuta desperately drinking potions to restore his SP. “The kids are in bed, so let’s dance!”

Su stood still for a few moments taking a running stance, and within seconds had her fist thrust right into Yuta’s stomach. He coughed up the potion he was just drinking and she continued beating him mercilessly. She punched him twice in the face, five times in the stomach, then grabbed his head and slammed it into her knee. Then raised one foot and axe kicked him. If your using your sixth sense, you can see through my eyes TJ. She began to explain telepathically. Most demons have weak magic ability, but extremely high physical combat abilities. Strength, speed, and deadly tactics. She picked Yuta up off the ground and stood him up, then jumped and roundhouse kicked him aside. But if you do intend to cast magic, you have to make sure it’s not for the right reason. While the God’s magic is known as the Heavenly arts, these are known as the Contemptuous arts. The stronger your hate and malicious intent, the more potent the magic. Yuta picked himself up off the ground slightly and aimed his white Valkyrie gun hitting Su once in the shoulder. She looked shocked for a moment, glanced at her shoulder and brushed her silver hair behind her, then grinned and shot Yuta baleful glance.

She slowly sauntered towards Yuta, and he still weakly attempted to shoot her, but most of his shots were off. Here’s an example of one of the most deadly, but basic of the Contemptuous arts. Su told TJ picking Yuta up off the floor again. She pulled one foot back and kicked him in the groin with as much force as she could then said, “Ha!” With a wide excited grin. While still holding him by the hem of his shirt she hauled him over his shoulder and slammed his face into the ground head first, then threw him into a building. She dashed over to him and grabbed him by the legs and spun him around. She tossed him high into the air and started to leap onto different parts of the building before her quickly ascending along with Yuta, then finally jumping she grabbed him and began to spin into a deadly descent. Seconds before they hit the ground Su disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke and landed on the ground, readying herself for another attack. One hand lit up a deep violet as the lines on her arm turned a crimson red. She punched him hard enough to break two of his ribs and launched him away. She shook her hand and said, “that baby is called Snuff.” She brushed a few strands from her face and said, “Oops, forgot that spell kills.”

Yuta placed one hand on his broken ribs and the other tightly holding his chest, as he huffed and groaned shifting slightly in his pain. “Looks like this battle is over.” Su shrugged and smiled maliciously. “Sorry TJ! Didn’t really give you much of a chance to fight and practice controlling your demon form. But hey, there will be other-” Su immediately stopped and her head darted in Yuta’s direction as a massive seal similar to the one before appeared below him and above him. It consisted of three circles: the outer containing runes, the next containing lines in a zig-zag fashion, the inner circle containing designs that looked like wings, and the innermost circle containing a somewhat oddly shaped circle with wide oval shaped designs emerging from it. “That seal...belongs to Iris Livier...” Su muttered half surprised half bemused. Yuta levitated from the ground and was engulfed in a blinding green light. When it faded away he stood on the spot looking at his hands just as surprised as Su was. “I’m...I’m back! I feel great! “He picked up his guns and twirled them in his hands. “A trick like that could put me and TJ to shame in the Tyrant of the Maelstrom form.” Su said sarcastically. “Yuta pointed his guns at Su and said, this fight is just beginning!”

Su gave Yuta a cold stare that seemed to be lacking somewhat in it’s usual malicious intent. I forgot how much it takes to use Snuff...and that spell...must be uhh...damn forgot. I’ll ask that idiot Curt after. But i remember being told that it was the spell that can prevent it’s target from dying like three or five times or something like that. But...how did he get such an ancient spell to be used on him? Not only that, Iris had to do it because it had her seal. Maybe if we beat Yuta up we can find out Iris’ whereabouts. You getting all this TJ? Might be too complex for your tiny brain but I’m doing this for you so pay attention. I think we can’t kill him in the same way we already have so we’ll have to do it by different means...this is gonna take a while.

Yuta took aim and began to fire and Su managed to doge his shots, but just barely. She breathed heavily and tightly held her chest. Yuta took that chance to keep his shots coming as he began to approach her; Su continued to dodge but each time she seemed to be getting worse. and the distance between them soon became minimal. Yuta punched her in the stomach once and aimed a shot at her head which she easily dodged, but was hit across the face with the barrel of his gun. She quickly retaliated by throwing a punch at his face but he blocked and hit her over the head with the barrel of his other gun. She fell backwards and landed painfully on her back looking into the barrels of both Yuta’s guns aimed directly for her head. She punched him in his left leg causing his knees to buckle and pushed herself between Yuta’s legs getting behind him and tightly wrapping her arms around his waist. She leaned back keeping a tight hold on him and slamming Yuta into the ground with a perfectly executed suplex.

Su stood up and rummaged through her pocket for a health potion. While Yuta was recovering she quickly gulped it down and regained some of her vitality. Yuta quickly lifted himself to one knee and fired two shots catching Su’s arm. She covered the wound with her free hand and kicked the white gun out of Yuta’s hand, then threw a vertical punch at him but missed as he rolled out of the way. She dashed towards him taking slow but powerful swings at him as he leapt to his feet and dashed away firing shots behind him. She leapt at him and he fired another shot which she blocked with one of her arms, throwing her off and causing her to collide with yuta. She tightly held onto her arm and groaned slightly. Yuta lifted her by the neck and placed the barrel of his gun to her head. “Looks like you hurt your arm pretty badly before our fight,” He said in a cocky tone, “You shouldn’t have underestimated me Suuba. It was clear that someday I would surpass you, and now is the time.” Yuta’s grip on his gun tightened as he slowly pulled the trigger with a sinister smile.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:18 am