Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Meeting times and Event times

Toejam
    Toejam

Guild Meeting times and Event times Empty Guild Meeting times and Event times

Post  Toejam Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:52 pm

Ill use this topic area for anyone who wants to sign up for upcoming guild sign ups Cool .
    The next event thats coming is The,"Race Across Jienda". The meeting will be at 5:00 PM Eastern time i believe?
    To all who would like to attend,just post your message here and I'll have the prizes ready for the event ^_^.Hopefull i can find enough assistants for it o_o.If im not on then,I'll be on soon after to talk it out.
    If you cant make it,thats fine too.
    Theres lots of prizes to be won and fun to be had.Theres also a deal only Yggdrasil members can get XD!Hope you'll check it out ^~^

Decided to change this.It'll be used for when guild meetings will be held and when the evnt will begin
    Toejam
    Toejam

Guild Meeting times and Event times Empty Re: Guild Meeting times and Event times

Post  Toejam Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:15 pm

*Cough* AHEM!
    The next guild meeting will be held at 5:30 PM Central Time i believe?
    I'll do what i can to find out what it is in La Tale time.If you dont know what that is,go to the OGP website and check the top right corner. In OGP time i believe the meeting would be at 2:30.Please come if you're interested in the details and dont forget to sign up Razz

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:57 pm