Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Innocent

Toejam
    Toejam

Innocent Empty Innocent

Post  Toejam Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:14 am

You might not notice this right away. Maybe in a day or a week or a month, but until then, it'll be here and who I am now. Things are a bit messy, but over the next few weeks I think they'll get better, and once it's all over I'll tell you all about it. For the time being, I'll stick to our age old tradition. This'll be our secret, since I cut off the posts for the blog.

Innocent
    Pages 1-10:

Last edited by TJ on Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Toejam
    Toejam

Innocent Empty Re: Innocent

Post  Toejam Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:19 am

11-20:

Last edited by TJ on Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:19 am

Pages 21-30:

Last edited by TJ on Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:21 am

Pages 31-40:
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:31 am

Pages 41-44:

That's everything I have for now. Hopefully now that I've got some time off I can continue. And hey...thanks. In those little actions I found solace.
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:42 pm

One more page:

That's what I've written down lately. I'm gonna try and speed things up a bit since this has gone on for far longer than I intended, but with this I think I can still have some good development in between the main plot points. Hopefully with this one I can tie up a lot of loose ends the main story won't cover, and prepare the next oneshot properly. That one will wrap up the Dark Moon series and hopefully give a bit more insight into the motivations of the characters.

On another note, I think I'm finally getting back into the swing of things. It's still a bit rough around the edges but I definitely feel a lot better about a ton of things. I'm trying to be a bit more confident and get back in touch with those I slipped away from, and for being away so long, I'm sorry about that. Between work and all the other stuff going on I guess I just couldn't quite sort myself out properly, but when I'm not there I'll definitely be here at least every couple days and on tumblr too.
    Gotta admit, at times I find myself missing your insults a little bit. They're a part of my past that I'd hate to do without. And hey, what better place or time to understand a character I'll be working with than the creator herself? When you've got the time, drop by here and leave me a message. I'd love to hear about what you're up to these days and I'll tell you about my misadventures and plans for my works if you're curious too. A little bit of idle chitchat could do us both worlds of good. I'll see you again real soon, I gotta run.
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:15 pm

Pages 46-48:

It's just a little bit but it's proof that things are coming along. Not bad eh? Again, still really rough around the edges but I think I'm getting there. Read a little tip from the writing cafe that you shouldn't be overly descriptive with the actions of the characters, which is something I know I do too much. Didn't do it at all before, started and did it too much. Proper writing can be such a fickle thing at times. My goodness. Definitely need to find a way to describe the characters without one, sounding like a racist and two, relying on where they're from to point readers in the right direction. Hopefully once I finish the rough I have a means to fix it in the good copy. Need to remind myself that Ageha and Moran are humans, not Cerebians. Little bit of a contrast there for ya lol.

Leaving that aside, said I'd be here more frequently and I've been gone at least 8 days. Hell's bells I'm more fickle than my writing is. It's been a bit slow between me trying to get some written down and working, but hopefully I'll come around along with it. I've got a few days off, so I'll hopefully have more to show soon.
    So I heard you weren't feeling well? Take good care of yourself alright? Sleep is the best thing you can give yourself; kick back and watch a movie until you crash, take some meds and give yourself all the time you need to get better. Take it from the flighty guy, tumblr and whatnot can wait a few days. The world won't be going anywhere in a hurry, so you take your time. When you come back, maybe I'll have more to show ya. Or not!
    Now stop reading my nonsense and get in that bed of yours madame. Don't you go dying on me you hear?
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:35 pm

I'll have more to post tomorrow, my mind's abuzz. By tomorrow morning I should get it together. Spent the past week saying "Today's the day I get some work done" and I put it off for this reason or that and bleh. Maybe tomorrow. I'll definitely try, 'cause I wanna see this through to the end properly, and hold to my promises.
    Still, though I know it's not my place to, I do worry. I really do hope you're holding up alright. I'll add a bit more to this later, but for now this is what I've got. Hopefully it's not too bad!

Pages 48-50:
    I just read some of it and it was terrible. I used so many words too many times within the same paragraphs. Embarrassing! I'll fix it later when I edit it. Unless I read it again. Anyway I'll return!

Right I'm back so time for my two cents! Kk so as far as what I've got here, the idea's pretty clear. Though truthfully, I've been thinking that I developed Salem a little too quickly in the first act. He should change and grow more throughout the story, since he, just like Su, was raised in Owl Castle, but from an even earlier age. In that regard, as far as killing goes, the two would share similar opinions, including Tamori's teachings.
    The chance to bring in the caravan is a big help, and through Innocent I can finally expand a bit on the havens and the confidants. Though essentially, the story will still focus on these two. My favourite part is that this should, if my talent allows it, set up the story for Unbreakable juuuust right, while contributing to the main story's development. Hopefully the ties I've created will be clear to the readers when they see them.
    Though I gotta admit, I am a bit conflicted on the name for the next oneshot. I like it, but at the same time it sounds like it'd be the name of a cheesy action flick. I considered naming it Indomitable, since it essentially has the same concept, but it sounds like a ravaged a thesaurus to get to that conclusion. Might give it a name closer to the first, to keep the flow in tune with USS since Kasumi is the protagonist for both.
    That's all for now! Until next time!
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Thu May 01, 2014 6:14 pm

Truthfully I dont know how to reply to any of this. Cause you know I suck at this shit sometimes lmfao. tbh I never saw any of this until I came back on today, which you know im fuckin sorry for.

Anyway I'm glad the shit that went down isnt as bad as it was (or its completely done idfk) you look like a nerd. a big fuckin nerd. which is cool u nerd. You better not be cuttin yo. I will fuckin walk my angry ass to fuckin canada to kick yours. i will fuckin do it.

I havent read too much of this part of the story, mainly because its alot to catch up on. But i'll get threw it eventually, slowly but surely. But from what I read so far, it's great. Buncha asshole ninjas lmfao.

But hey if you need to ever talk or anything, im on tumblr and LT (yeah i joined up again.dont u say shit) or if you have skype we can chill on that too. My thing is still the same as my tumblr akhiansan yo
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:49 am

This is gonna continue to update real soon!

I know it has a few flaws that could cause controversy, and I...do have conflicting feelings on the matter still. Even so, the me now isn't like the me from 3 years ago. I've learned quite a fair bit, I've become more attuned with the world around me, and I know now that more often than not, I have to be willing to take a step in the deep before anyone else can also.

I'll talk more about this later, but whether you take Inno at face value or look for metaphorical meanings behind the actions of the characters, the people and events, there'll be much to glean from it. Though its existence is important to the series because it gives an in-depth look into Midgard-the people, the places and the going-ons on the front side of the coin, rather than the back. As for Reina and Salem, there beliefs, hopes, and what 'justice' is to them will be things it explores also.
    I can't explain all of it now, and when I next return perhaps not then either, but in time, I'll get there.
    That aside, the skills that I need to acquire and master as a writer that will hold sway both in the economic, social and personal challenges in the future will be a part of this.

So bear with me here as I go forward. I promise, I'll give nothing less than my best in this project. If it raises conflict, I just hope that it's no different than any other-if not, I'll take all responsibility for it.
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:49 am

Pages 50-60:
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:23 am

To Cringinity and Beyond:
    Toejam
    Toejam