Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

My Art

Toejam
    Toejam

My Art  - Page 5 Empty Re: My Art

Post  Toejam Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:55 pm

HATER
    If i wasn't lazy I would post a picture too xD. Been up so late recently with new eyar's and some fmaily stuff, on top of playing games too late lol.
    And if I ever find a wayt o I'll show you my cat xD. He's a boss. Cute cat though ^^. Kinda reminds me of a feather duster.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:07 am

My Art  - Page 5 Haters_Gonna_Hate_05
    i've been stayin up to 3 in the morning and im still not that lazy :/

my cat is awesome, not a feather duster. my other 2 cats werent in the house at the time so theres no pic of them.

drawing of my gonna be bard :/
    click here
    colored version
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:05 am

Wow lancer xD.
    Your cat still reminds me of a feather duster lol.Sadly, none of my comps have an SD card slot so so far no luck uploading any of mine xD. Need a new option.
    But since your making a bard, which path are you thinking of taking? Minstrel or Maestro? Good drawing though ^^. When I get to chapter 16(or 17?) I'll display the drawing you did of my character as my avatar on fanfic. Just gotta get there lol
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:04 am

my cat is awesome, dunno what your talking about.

I think i'll make her a minstrel, not sure about the maestro though. if i do ever make one ill just make a serperate bard. same goes with the phantom mage.
    linkz this is a better thing of what she'll look like when i get some astros :/
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:38 pm

I'd like to get a new look for my main character xD. Pass the old one to my alt. Maybe a new one later xD. Right now I'm pleased with what I've got though. You should consider getting a Brownie for your minstrel Wink. She's such a helpful pet lol
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:12 am

i got her one of them gold pigs things, plus i dont feel like saving up 40 mill for a stupid brownie. im too lazy for that shit.

pic links cuz' photobucket is being a douche:
    Click Me and my friend drew these, she scribbled hers out though :/
    Flower Suppose to be the flower in the story, but its not very detailed. Done in about 5 mins.
    Person was a get-well gift for Bree, cuz' she got the flu
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:14 pm

She's not as expensive as she used to be lol. 30 mill isn't ALL bad.
    I liked the pictures though ^^. Now that I'm more familiar with your art your style is a lot more recognizable. The sparkly vampire was really funny xD. And the random emo made me laugh too. It was really nice of you to draw the third one for your friend ^^. It was really well done too o.o! Even an art noob lile me could see how much detail you put into it xD. Hope you keep doing good stuff like that ^^
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:14 am

are you serious? >.> she's like 40-50 mil

and thank you :3
    the only thing i wrote on the paper was Tis' a sparkly vampire' the rest my friend wrote. most people think someone taught me how to draw, but i self taught myself xD
    btw left 4 dead doesnt like me at all Mad
    My Art  - Page 5 Left4d

if your like wut i'll explain:

me and my bro were playing the last level of mercy hospital and a smoker had gotten him while a tank was after me. Francis and zoey spent ten-minutes(exagertion but you get the point) running around trying to figure out who to save. they saved my bro while i got knock-off the tower :/
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:48 am

That's pretty funny xD. But if you work really hard, you can has brownie.
    Surprisingly though, sometimes the person learning can be the best teacher for themselves. It never hurts to see a teacher or mentor, but in the end only we could find what our style is. School taught me a little bit about writing, but in the end what I can learn from them is extremely limited. Only way I could figure out what I like to write and how I prefer doing it is through my own work. I find school rather stifiling though.
    Keep working hard in l4d though xD. If you companions were computers, they're a little on the derpy side lol. One of them should have saved you while the other helped your bro. Maybe they assumed you could manage because you weren't grabbed or pinned or something. BUT it was a tank after all, so big mistake there. If they were players they're super derps lol
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:01 pm

yeah sure >.> i'll get 40 mil in twenty years

school taught me nothing. all it does is waste my time. but anyways i forced myslef to draw years ago, cuz' they used to look like crap :<
    As for l4d, it was brrowed so i dont have it anymore xD. but francis and zoey were computers... on crack or something. The tank was like rawr get off my tower >=D
    lol
    oh and the sparkly vampire was a reference to twilight. which SUCKS! i forgot to add that to the last post
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:39 pm

Just gotta quest hard xD. I thought it was possible, and then I did it. Funny story really. Some guy was selling them for like 25m and nobody believed him. So he got kinda pissed off, though I had been haggling with him for awhile. Eventually he just got frustrated to the point where he sold it to me for 23m and insulted all the people who didn't believe him through a mic. It was a good day for me lol.
    Honestly, a friend of mine told me the same thing. If you practice you'll get better, but everytime I look at my drawings it makes me wanna vomit. I draw like a kindergartener. It's sad really. But in that regard, both writing and drawing are the same. The more you do it the better it becomes. I'm sitll yet to burn my old works.
    The computers in l4d have amazing accuracy and can see just about anything before we can even react, but they're still hardcore derps. great game though xD. Personally, i really don't like the idea of speed running campaigns. So boring.
    And it's about goddamn time I met a girl who hated Twilight lol. THERE'S TOO MANY. I read the first book and it made me throw up in my mouth. Edward is a creepy stalker vampire and Bella is an automaton. Neither deserve a book. Or a movie. Or a musical. Or a graphic novel. Or a manga. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DID THOSE HAPPEN!?
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:11 am

yeah yeah sure >.>
    an lol, I probably would have went off on some people too, if they didn't believe me
    I've yet to find my old drawings, but when I find them imma burn them =D
    And they do, I was playin a smoker in vs mode with my bro, and one of the comp players had sniped me from a pretty long distance....damn those comp players lol

The only reason WHY twilight still is popular, because idiots KEEP READING IT AND IT CONTINUES TO GET POPULAR! Whoever approved twilight as a book, should go die somewhere...
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:35 pm

Yep you can find great deals in the strangest of places xD. Some brownies are actually rather cheap. I've seen them going for 27m today. Sadly, i'm so busy with my main my TH and his brownie don't get much love xD. Oddly enough, I had originally planned to sell leeches but I've been selling tears for my income xD. Just to buy more sup idrs and do it again. There's a lot of people who need help though, so it's hard to find the opportunity to do some solo farming xD.
    Anyway, as much as I despise Twilight I do have to give the author credit. The genius behind it is really bella, even though she's like an emotional kidney stone. The way she was designed allows female readers to easily put themselves in her shoes and fantasize about edward. BUT. If it's not in writing, it really defeats that about it. On the other hand, when they see pattinson or whatever his name is on the big screen, they still fangasm. Last time a movie came out, there was a lineup at the theatre. Heck there are even figures. Talk about a shameless cash in.
    Most of those are arts! Be it writing, artwork, or movies, and they shamelessly walk all over it with garbage! Such a disappointment. But hey, I heard there's gonna be a candyland movie. What the hell is hollywood gonna do next?
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:10 am

I've seen one for 20 mil, and some in the auction. But its not like I have 20 mil >.>

Both the book and the movie are complete crap.
    Hollywood is making crappy movies now :/ Well not ALL of them are crappy but most are.

BTW this is for you. Kinda early for it, but I most likely won't be on much in march.
    Very Early Birthday present lol I refuse to draw your new hair, its a complete pain. I've tried to draw it, and it failed.
    My Art  - Page 5 CopyofBirthday1FIXED
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:47 pm

Maybe i should get you one for your birthday xD.

But yeah Hollywood is making a ton of crap. It needs to stop. Or they need to do something good. It's been quite a while xD. Next to the fact that I'm flat broke, it's one of the reasons I don't see movies anymore. 'cept tintin.

Don't worry about the new hairstyle xD. This is awesome sauce as it is, so I'll save that and add it to my ipod also ^^. Thanks a lot for the early birthday present. I love it ^^. I'll work hard to do something fantastic for your birthday too. You'll probably guess what it is before you see it xD.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:13 pm

Why would I want a brownie? o-o their useless.... >.>
    and besides you dont even know when mah birthday is.

The last movie i ever saw was twilight -_- (was forced to go) And because of that I refuse to go see movies.

And for your picture. Your welcome lol. If you wanna remove the stuff I wrote, you can. I really dont care xD. Took me a while to come up with a non boring stance, and tehn longer to draw it lol. And i think its much better then the one I drew you very long ago xD lol

Stuff i've done recently to a long time ago xD:

(this was very recent, was soling hyun with a guild mate. He couldnt do very much, he is level 50 lol xD done on the 18th. and no i did not use that toma you gave me for the sirop, i used the one i had got lol and MUDKIPS >:3)
    My Art  - Page 5 CopyofSPSCF0018

(not recent at all, I think aviva was still level 6x or something when this happened xD Aviva's guild = awesome)
    My Art  - Page 5 CopyofSPSCF0011

(Style comparison. the one in red is how I draw now, and the regular pencil was from 2 to 3 years ago, maybe? x3 And yes, its a drawing of suuba, from when I was just starting out lol)
    My Art  - Page 5 Image02192012125848

(did this last night. turned out pretty well >:3)
    My Art  - Page 5 Image02192012125859

(Something I'm working on now. I didn't draw it, wish I did though. I'm just coloring it with photoshop >:3 LOL i just relized the color of the neck part? is kinda weird looking. Oh well, I'll just edit and continue coloring on friday)
    My Art  - Page 5 Coloring_1

AAAAAAND im done for right now, I might put more up next time.
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:17 pm

You know you love brownies xD. Secretly you do of course lol. And you should tell me when it is, unless it actually is on the 17th xD.
    Last movie i saw was...ghst rider 2. Actually not half bad. It was pretty good in fact. Made a couple mental notes on a few of the story elements lol.

Anyway I like what's written on the picture xD. Without it, it wouldn't be complete. Wouldn't change it even if i knew how xD.
    Your art's really improved though ^^. The comparison you had did between then and now is a really good example of that too. Looks like in your art you've really found a style that suits you best, and fine tuned it to create your own style. I tip my hat to you madame xD. Quite the challenging thing to do, but you managed it perfectly.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:04 am

Nope >.> I hate brownies, but thanks for the one you gave me lol. And I thought you were "smart", so you can figure it out. I will say this though, my birthday is very ironic lol

Damn you, I wanted to see that. But I'm broke so lol

lol its not hard to remove what I wrote, but whatever. But thanks for the complement lol the arms and crap make people go into rage mode.

Some other things I've done:

(This is a drawing of what I'll get my th/gs when I get some astros lol)
    My Art  - Page 5 Image02192012125933

(Raccoons will still all your rice lol >:3 Just something random I did lol)
    My Art  - Page 5 Image02192012125921

thats all I have right now, so yea
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:06 am

I have a fair idea of when it is xD. A very, very fair idea lol.
    If you do get the money to ghost rider is a very worthwhile see. I personally recommend it. It had good action a decent storyline, and some really funny jokes too.

I don't see the problem with the arms though xD. If I could draw arms at all, it'd be a miracle lol. If they have to bend, I'd probably suck at it.
    Looks like you're working hard in LT and your art also ^^. The raccoon picture gave me a good laugh xD. But hey, if you've already become this good you should display your work wherever you can, like deviant art for example. It never hurts to build a little bit of a fan base you know ^^. Sometimes you might even receive requests from your viewers, and there's a whole lot of things you can do with it xD. Hope you get the chance to get your work recognized. I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines,
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:40 pm

Oh really then? When is it? >.>

I hardly ever completely finish the arms when I draw something good. Because I might mess up so I just dont xD
    I havent used DA in abouit 3 years lol. I might though sooner or later. Ill put some pics up in the next post. cant right now since i forgot to take pics of them and i dont have them with me lol
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:57 pm

I could be wrong, but something in me says its september 11 xD. Was I on the mark?
    Even if you say they're unifinished i'm 100% positive it's better than anything I could ever draw lol. Pretty fantastic in my books xD.
    But anyway, there's no rush to becoming known xD. You can take your time and build your artwork so you'll be able to be choosy about what you want on the interwebs xD. Anything you're unsure about you can post here lol. Once you've got more to show share the wisdom xD.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:44 am

yeah you're wrong lol. its close though, I'll say that much.

bleh, i'll probaly will add some onto DA later, can't right now lol so yeah.

Two things I did before the move and during lol:
    (this one was before the move. I get bored easily.)
    My Art  - Page 5 Image03082012170550

(This one was done, during the move. Kinda amazed I didn't screw it up, considering I was in a car. I'll go back over it and make it darker later lol)
    My Art  - Page 5 Image03172012094458
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Close? MM september 9?
    Little by little right xD? One thing at a time and eventually you'll get there.
    Even when a whole lot is going on it looks like nothign could keep you from your calling xD.
    But I'm curious where you find your inspiration and ideas to draw. Sometimes we can find it in the strangest of places xD. I find mine in anime, manga or comics. Often times games too. I honestly don't read enough books lol. But for you, would you find ideas or get the feeling to draw from other artwork? Or do you just draw something whenever you feel like it?
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:39 am

>.> its the 17th. there, happy now? >:U

If i could, I would draw on everything lol. well almost everything xD

Most of the stuff I do is kinda random, but I do get inspirations from other artwork(like this. linkz, and conversations from people I've talked to on the phone and in person. Like their tone of their voice,words they use personally and blah blah blah. thats only somethimes though
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:04 am

Actually I am rather happy xD. I'll keep that in mind ^^.
    You should draw on whatever you feel like xD. Sometimes when I go downtown I find people doing these incredible pieces of artwork on the sidewalk. Just 'cause they can too. Gotta stop and admire those once ina while, 'cause it really is incredible stuff.
    There are a lot of interesting ways to find inspiration for your work isn't there? Through the expressions and voices of other people, or even from things you might watch the things you could create could be unlimited.. The ability to create, animate, and even give voices really adds on to that experience. After watching that video it made me think a bit. Even if silent, or if there's music to accompany the artwork, it can tell the story so perfectly. It's a shame some of these aren't given more attention. Even a simple drawing could tell a thousand words. It's all just a reall astounding thing to me xD.
    The best thing we can do is subscribe, advertise and support those in any way we can. I read a lot of webcomics, and the oens I love the most I'd gladly buy things from them to support the artist. Now I'm going to blatantly advertise for my favourite xD.
    Wasted Talent has been something that stuck with me since the beginning of high school right to the very tortuous end. I still read it now though, and I even bought an XUWBW edition of the second book.
    Hopefully someday if I accomplish my goals people would do the same for me with my work. And if your work ever makes it over here, you cant rest assured that I'll be keeping an eye out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:13 pm