Sanctuary

TJ

Re: Sanctuary

Post  TJ on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:49 pm

A little bit of insight goes a long way ^^. If it made things clear for you then I think it's alright to be a little more optimistic about others. Today I'm gonna try and finish off 11. I've been putting that off way too long, and time is short.

But I do agree, chapter 17 should be cut in half. I'm thinking right before the battle with Peorth. Well, when TJ recieves the mail. I'm debating chapter 15, but I don't think it has the right kind of hooks to create two chapters. Guess we'll see when the time comes xD
    TJ

Post  TJ on Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:24 am

Chapter 11 is polished and posted. A little late, but finished nonetheless xD. I was a bit unsure of what I would do with the chapter but I think it turned out well. I didn't take the time to do a full read-through so I could edit, so if you happen to see any mistakes lemme know. We'll discuss the chapter later.
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:04 pm

ch 15, i think should just be one chapter, not two. But thats just me.
    ch 11 is alright i guess..
    but i did find one mistake;

Amu and Trini saw him in various parts of the city doing all sorts of different tasks.

it should be Yuta, not trini. Unless Trini just magicly appered out of thin air.

And I finally got a laptop, so im playing LT again, which is completely dead :L

And lastly:
    TJ

Post  TJ on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:31 am

Oops o.o! Good call though xD. Good to see your back on LT though Smile. Been playing quite frequently myself. Finally got my brownie too xD.

Isn't she amazing? She's already 7 but I don't want any more screenshots of me in that ridiculous outfit so I'll post another later xD. To play LT though, you're gonna need to download it again with OGP's launcher. It has to be launched by that to...use the LT launcher. Kinda wacked out, but it's one more way to spam you with advertisements. That little mistake I made is now fixed

As for the chapter, I decided to add more to it through the other characters (NPCs). I realized originally there wasn't any consequence for what had happened during the battle, and with the explosions by Choen Palm there SHOULD have been repercussions. But there wasn't. WHo it would be to take the blame was questionable, but I wanted to keep the ending of the story the same so it went as such. It helped to develop TJ's character too, so I'm glad with that. The battle also, saw a few changes. It's a little longer and the way TJ acts during the fight is different xD. His style is a bit more clumsy, and desperate because it's a battle for his life. But at the same time, it's obvious it's not very serious just by the way he talks. It's different from the original in a way that he isn't joking around as much, but he still has something clever to say.
    The next chapter is proving to be difficult though, with the part about TJ's memory. How Iris appears there is what's got me. I don't think she's supposed to be around in that part of the timeline of the story, so I'm considering changing it, but it's a hrd call. I might need a Macguffin lol. We'll see how it goes.

LASTLY, I saw Tintin and it was amazing. After watching it I had a brainwave that gave me some fantastic ideas for Frequency's spin-off which might happen, depending on the following it recieves. If you remember, I mentioned that only the second half of Frequency would delve into Su's backstory, but it wouldn't cover all of it. Because there's more than one ending, and she plays an important part in each, the pieces were seperated among the three. Sanctuary is guaranteed to be done, and it covers the most important parts of that, so even if the other two aren't finished, the good stuff won't be skipped out on. Nevertheless, that's one less thing I have to worry about so I'm considering that as an option xD. Can't tell you how it goes or I'll have to spoil a lot of it lol.
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:54 pm

i know dat, the OGP launcher made me angry but i got it downloaded when I got the laptop lol

btw the santa outfits that everyone is wearin' looks completely gay to me. Just saying.

sand worms like to eat people :/

For the endings, would they go with the functions? Like one for Order, choas, etc..?

And: I was just thinking of this, dunno why really, but if the earth and fire sages are in Frequency, then would the wind and water sages be in Sanctuary or would they be in the newly done Frequancy?(that is, if they're even in the story at all) Since theirs four elements, not just two.

another mistake ch 11:

' not having your family to(?) see you off..........'

TJ

Post  TJ on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:12 pm

It was quite the surprise to see you on that day xD. I'm glad to see you back on LT. The santa outfits do suck, but the stats on it are just so good...
    I'm thinkikng that I should get another soon before the next update. Apparently there's gonna be a new chapter coming really soon, since we're really behind in comparison to the other LT lol. On the other hand, I hate that outfit and I really wanna get out of it. Got my eyes set on a new set of threads that I've pieced together, as mentioned before xD. Good FF reference though lol. Never played that one, but I DO remember you mentioning it was your favourite. That one scene you had showed me played a major part in the creation of Frequency though xD. It was more than I could have asked for.
    Also, you are right about the endings following the functions. If you can recall what Su said before she passed away, she hints at it. It's kinda a giveaway, but it doesn't give away too much ^^.
    As for the sages, believe it or not, all four of them are in Frequency. One of them is a bit unexpected, the other one isn't given away, but they're there. Who it is, is a secret, but if you look back I think you'll be able to find out who it is Smile. The other won't be easy to guess though xD. You'll find out who they are in Sanctuary though. Debating on having a 5th sage, considering that Undine and Dione were originally the first water sage. So the current water sage might have a twin. I think that spells a story arc xD.
    anyway, as for that mistake it's a bit iffy. The grammar in the sentence COULD be wrong, but on the other hand, the word to is extremely versatile. In this situation, it may or may not work. Might need the opinion of a third party on that one. There were a few other mistakes I had made for sure though xD. Need to fix those up.
    I laughed when you doodled on my picture though xD. What was with the frownie on my brownie? So random lol.
    So yeah, with that said, I think tommorow I'll be working on Frequency and hopefully have it finished in a couple days. Just need to do a little reading and it should be fixed right up and ready to be posted. Though it's not written yet. Finally figured out what I needed to fix that one predicament with Iris too, so all is well xD. So with that said, until next time, and happy new year!
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:18 am

i am ninja so yeah.
    'whats your beef with me??'
    ^
    when i saw that i was like, wtf this dude has some serious issues' but then again you've always had some serious issues

OGP is on ch 6, i think? While the korean LT is on ch 11 or something :/ so we're way behinde. FF 10 is alright, but i never liked the leveling/skills system. It was too hard to get them the skills they needed. click- it doesnt look hard, but you have to kill a shit load of monsters to get the spheres and to be able to move them. and the scene i showed you, a long time ago, was the far plane.

thats why i had put a question mark near the to, because other things could have gone there.

btw did you not see the ' why you know level meh? >:U'? it followes this X
    thats why the brownie is mad, smart one
    TJ

Post  TJ on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:20 am

Ninjas are pretty badass xD. TJ DOES swear, but not often. In that same battle he said "Holy shit" lol. Occasional, but not frequent.
    And OGP is clacking off D:. To a certain degree. They gave me my christmas wish so I'm happy xD. A little late though. I asked for a Brownie and they ninja'd it into my event inventory like it was nothing but a thing! Scared the crap out of me though. So now I have one for both my bard and TH xD. This pleases me. Just wish they would step it up with the scenarios. Then again, I haven't done any since Choen Palm. Scaling Bifrost is near impossible. Everyone has a shortcut, so I'm just gonna ask someone to IR me there and save in Asgard 'cause I'm a cheater like that Smile. That skills thing in FF loos hard as hell though D:.
    But now that you mention it, I DO remember it saying that xD. Still funny. Can't wait till she hits 15 though xD. More buffs for me. An interesting thing about the pet levelling system is that there are changes in the pet's personality as it grows. There are different lies and actions on the pet window when you open it or feed it. The only thing I ever raised was a minebot and it maxed out at 5 lol. Not much work was put in there. Oh well, money isn't in the minerals anymore. It's all about crops and all sorts of other junk xD.
    Anyway, currently working on Frequency. I'm not expecting it to be finished today, but tomorrow should do it, unless I wind up playing too much LT lol. I've made some major changes to the chapter which I think are good ^^. As always lol.
    On a completely unrelated note, been playing a lot of The world ends with you. That is still my favourite game. You need to play it or you're missing out on life. So good. On the other hand, I've got games out the wazoo that need to be played. The steam christmas sales attacked my wallet and hard drive.
    Btw, where did you make or get your gif? The last site I used was so bad that the gif didn't work here lol
    Anyway see ya next time xD
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:16 am

i was talking about you, smart one. when you keept trying to figure out who i was until it finally hit you. ' whats your beef with me?'
    exactly what you said

OGP still owes me some primes and peach can, and other crap. on my sorc i havent gotten to the ocean king, while on my gonna be bard, i still havent done invoke. cuz' im just awesome like that.

i have to get a pet herb so i can use my polar bear again, but im broke so now astros for a while :/ polar bears are still better then brownies.

as for that game, looks pretty cool. when i looked it up and saw the orange hairded dude, i thought of the new kingdom hearts game.linkz
    sadly i wont be getting that game, my DS broke and im too broke to go buy a 3D DS :L

as for the gif, i got it from photobucket. but you can look on google for animated gifs.

i watched something interesting in school: i watched doctors remove a appendix :0 it was weird but cool

when i saw this, i thought of the story for some reason. but now that i think about it, it kinda fits it at some points throughout the story. click

TJ

Post  TJ on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:47 pm

TAIGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I love taiga! (Geeking out). Potemayo freaks the shit out of me though. Never watched it because of that.
    Now I remember what you were talking about xD. The whole in game situation lol. I try not to pick fights in LT lol. and the censors in the game are extremely bad. Drives me nuts seeing them.
    IIdk why they ninja'd the brownie into my items but they did xD. If you haven't got your items try checking the gift thingy at the bank. It might be in there, along with a few welcome rings lol.
    As for TWEWY, Frequency took a few chapters from that lol. Not literally, i promise. The way they handled the characters was so good though. Love that game. Hacked ti at first, but I loved it so much I had to have it. And Neku does make his appearance in KHDDD. Amazing main character. Might get that game. Very iffy on it though.
    Gifsoup is bad D:. That's where i made my gif but it didn't work as a picture, sadly. Didn't wanna watch an appendix be removed xD. Seeing and writing about are two different things lol. My imagination isn't as gorey as it appears in Frequency. Though Frequency is a little too gorey...even for me.
    Speaking of that, I'm actually working on it right now. Thinking of removing the part where Trini comes back later on. It was kinda weird and it'd ruin the flow of the story if it stayed. I'll be back to talk about the last chapter later xD.
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:18 am

lol toradora much? But Taiga is pretty cool.As for the censors they did lighten up a bit. Like I can say ass without having to type it weird. I did get my peach cans(about 5) and some xp primes so im happy. But they also gave me a low weapon coup. =D
    its not like I wanted to watch the appendix being removed, I was reading and I looked up and saw it. :/
    Korean LT season 2 =D

Skill gameplay
    TJ

Post  TJ on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:50 pm

Much love for toradora here lol. Watched it, read everything that was scanlated,and bought the volumes released. I support the mangaka 100% lol for making something that good.
    But damn... season 2 looks amazing! and the soul breaker looks OP. Truthfully I had thought that Iris' story ended with season 1. Maybe she comes back or something from wherever she was? I'd like to know lol. Still haven't fought Pheonix yet, and it's getting kind of annoying. I also broke my guitar today. There was 5% chance of failure, and that 5% broke it, so now I'm at a standstill. Spent the rest of my money on puzzles which I can't use anymore so I'm in a real predicament. And the guild I joined has this once douche that's really ruining the game for me...god it makes me miss the good ol' days. I'm starting to consider moving on to a new guild, but that's a really tough thing to do. All in all, today sucked and now I have a lot of regrets. But hey, what can you do when you live in a shoe?
    Nevertheless, this thread is about Sanctuary and not TJ's problems so let's get on topic.
    I did say before I'd talk about the changes in the last chapter and from what you've seen, there were some HUGE changes lol. Big ones. There were actualy funerals! Short, but they were there. And there was more foreshadowing! As always lol. Too bad you already know what goes on lol. I decided to make Axle more of a character than just a voice. You'll be seeing him again later. Probably not during the Kimara Arc, but you'll see him every now and then during Sanctuary. Tried to make the chapter a little more dramatic and a little less corny too. Gave Moran a bit of a backstory also. Though he volunteered to die, and I obliged, I didn't realize how terrible it really was lol. In more than one way. I really didn't justify it at the time, so I fixed it up a little. Also the characters change and now have descriptions of their clothes lol. TJ still wears a hat for the sake of symbolism. The scenario of TJ's memories had some changes too. I realized that if Iris WAS there, there'd be a lot of problems with continuity so I found a way to fix it without using a mcguffin lol. It's more descriptive, and naturally, disturbing considering how gorey it still is. I decided to give Straw Hat some more abilities to use though. Just normal defensive ones that could be used by any class. Do any of them ring a bell? Also fixed up some of the things Iris says to match her actions. I realized that if TJ lost his memories for each person he was partnered with, there would be no need for something else to cause him amnesia. Rather, it was made to be a natural thing for every case, but she DID give him something else. Also reveals he already had the locket.
    But aside from all that stuff, they're just general changes. Took a lot of effort but I'm working harder to tell the story beneath the main tale. Even if it's hard to understand, if I can manage it then that's good enough. Nobody needs to try to understand that, so long as the main story is resolved lol.

Anyway, as for chapter 13, it's finished and edited. All that's left to do is post it on fanfiction and check for any mistakes with the italics. Taking a guestimate, it should be posted tommorow morning. Can't post it without waking my mom up. It got it's changes too, but I just fleshed it out a little, and I did remove the part where Trini comes back. There were some other chanegs too. It's a shame it was so short, but the other chapters were quite long so I think it balances out.

Also I was considering posting rough copy Sanctuary chapters on fanfiction when I got back to it. Chapter 1 still needs some fixes, but I realized that if I didn't post something, it might be a few months to a year before they recieved the good copy chapters lol. On the other hand, I was considering doing oneshots for other games and LT itself. I get the feeling that it'll delay Sanctuary somewhat, unless I really step it up. I'm gonna try picking up the pace now though. I've been slacking off more than I could afford.
    Anyway, that's all for now. Until next time!
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:19 am

i've only watch one episode of toradora, and little clips of other episode lol

but for season two, they do look cool. just watch when they come out everyone will want one. just like when enginer cqame out.
    but damn sounds like your having bad luck. the guild aviva is in is pretty awesome so ha xD no douche bags, just weirdos lol.

btw i dont really think anyone cares what happened to iris
    TJ

Post  TJ on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:00 am

Still think you should watch more lol. On that note, forget what you're reading now, go do that xD.
    The engineer boom was one of the worst moments in all of LT. They kinda died out recently, and in came the maestro boom. Everybody wants a piece of that, and everybody's a leecher. Decided to become one myself lol. Somehow made it, after going through like 4-5 days of hell. Though I do it to help the guild, right now it just doesn't seem like it'll cut it. On the other hand, I dunno how much more I can take. Sometimes things get alittle too frustrating there, but I'm still hanging on. Can't say I tried if I didn't.

But anyway, maybe it's just me lol. Bits and pieces of her story are good material for my own, but it's co complicated I dunno where to begin. Nevertheless, I'll keep persevering until it's over. Sadly I'm gonna have to start selling leeches too. The inflation in LT is so incredible I can't even afford to upgrade my equipment. Without that, I'm gonna have a rough time. Best of luck in that regard.

On a Frequency related note, a friend of mine and I came to an agreement and are currently planning to have Frequency made into a webcomic xD. I'll probably have to find some way to get the permission from OGP, and/or whatever the original company was who made it. Maybe Actoz? All in all, it should be acceptable as long as I don't claim any rights. If not, truthfully I'm not sure what I'd do. But if it recieves a decent following in the forums, maybe OGP will take notice of it. If Felicia Day could make the the Guild, I can make Frequency a webcomic lol. When we have some concept art I'll post it here first. Just gotta wait and see how things play out. Even if it doesn't happen, it's not so bad. As long as the story is finished, I can't complain.
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:55 pm

I might start back toradora, once im done will all the Clannad series XD which you should watch, if you havent already!
    But yeah, engineers are almost rare to see now o.o but when they were brand new everyone was like 'OMG OMG OMG!!!' >.> been lazy, so I haven't worked on my engineer at all lol

I don't really care about Iri's story. Always seemed boring to me :/ As I've said before, leeching is stupid. Why don't you just sell crap, like I do? It makes money, somewhat.
    As for the webcomic, I'll look at it, that is if it doesn't look like crap.(this is what i get for watching too much anime) but I think the webcomic would be cool for the story. Cuz' when I read it, I always picture it as an anime. Don't judge me...

Forgot to do these on the last post xD:

Ch 12:
    It was pretty good, but the dolphins..... =n=
    dolphins are stupid
    Its good to see Moran have a background somewhat. When it was original written, it seemed way too rushed.

Ch13:
    Amu = rawr lol
    Btw.. I'm not sure if its a mistake or something, but I think something should go here:
    If you really wanted to protect somebody you should pick up a real weapon and study a real.........(a real what?????).................. you had chosen to be a Sorcerer instead of a Bard, you wouldn't be in this situation.
    If your like wut, its the paragraph after, "If I had wanted to kill..."

Ideas(because I can):

Since I now this won't happened in frequency, its for Sanctuary. Okay, so let's say that one of the 'marks'(since there's 3, if I remember correctly) is at DMC. But the thing is they put a spell/curse on dmc. So the ninjas(including dmp maybe??) is under the 'marks control'. And anyone that used to work there gets put under the spell/curse, but the dependment of will power will determine how long it takes to be placed under the spell/curse. And to get rid of spell/curse, defeat the 'mark' obvisously.

Example:
    Let's say Tamori went back to dmc(because he used to work there) and stuff. After being there for ?? amount of time, he would be under control of the 'mark' and would only listen to the 'mark'
    But to,make him normal again(?), one would have to defeat the 'mark' or basically beat the crap out of him and reder him unconscious xD
    (or you could just make something else up, for that part)

My ideas make the story better :>
    TJ

Post  TJ on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:25 pm

Actually, I did watch both Clannad series. At first I'm like, "This show's kinda stupid. I'm bored. Why am I watching this?" Then I watched the second season and I'm like, "Well, this is actually kinda interesting". Then halfway through season 2 I was crying tears of blood and I was all like, "I take back every bad thing I said about Clannad". Then at the end I'm like, "WTF IS THIS! *Flip table*". It was funny, and really really well done, right up until the end. At the last episode everything just got flipped upside down. Including my smile. TALK ABOUT DEUS EX MACHINA.
    Slacking off with my engy too btw.

Believe it or not, I actually do sell stuff xD. I use the auction quite frequently, but equips don't sell like they used to anymore. It's all about that coli gear for everyone, cause after all, it's the best. Truthfully though, I'm not that interested in Iris' story, but I do wanna see how it ends. Things always get really cool at the end. They spent a lot of time hyping it up lol so it has to be good. On the other hand, tampering with her story is interesting to me.
    As for the webcomic, idk where i's headed just yet. My friend was planning to do concept art and then he drew a heavy from Tf2, so it hasn't started yet.
    Honestly though, if Frequency was an anime I would explode lol. That would be so BADASS. Heck, if it was even a oneshot manga I'd be happy. If I had an artist who could draw it in the style, I could probably submit it to seven seas and have them publish it. Either that or I'd have to go to japan with the artist lol. Seven seas is awesome btw. They publish toradora so I'm going to blatantly advertise for them.

I kinda like dolphins. They make sharks explode. For real. Gotta admit, that's pretty cool. Besides, the reason I chose them because they're one of the closest creatures to mankind. The relationships between people and dolphins are actually pretty good, so I figured they'd make a good representation for the ties between man and the goddesses.

Chapter 13 I decided to do something different with Amu. Give her a serious moment in Frequency xD. She kinda breaks near the end, so I wanted to give her a bit more character. God I felt so sad when I was writing Sanctuary ch 1 lol. Too early for something that heavy, but it's a keeper. Anyway, checking that typo right now. You're right, it was a typo. He was supposed to say, "You should pick up a real weapon and study a real CLASS..." But, because I always finish at the stupidest times and only glance over the text, there was a mistake. Thanks for spotting that ^^. I'll repost it after I edit that tommorow I believe. Or today, either works lol. Got nothing better to do anyway.

I'll keep your idea in mind though ^^. I'm thinking of renaming the marks to something else cause in the context it's sued, it wouldn't make much sense. The marks refer to certain people I believe, if I'm not mistaken. But there are certain things that TJ and co. will be searching for during Sanctuary. And just because I can, and so I don't have to keep you in the dark here's a spoiler.
    Spoiler:
    Basically throughout Sanctuary theres going to be 7 certain Agasuras that have to be hunted down by the Gods, and the reason I chose seven is because of the seven deadly sins. It's a direct correlation between the existence of the contemptuous arts, and the sins they represent. To seal them away, they're going to need Pandora's box, which will likely be mentioned in chapter 2. After i fix chapter 1.
    Since you haven't been given first dibs on the updated Frequency posts this is the least I could do xD. ANYWAY, I do like the idea so I'm gonna stick to it. It'll be a good way to introduce some development for your character, and to ease into her story arc a lot easily. On another note, I have some big concepts for Sanctuary. So i'm gonna make another spoiler thingy lol. Read at your own discretion
    Spoiler:
    Basically, right now I'm working on my original work. So it's not a fanfic, and it's completely my own stuff. The main characters from that story will be making their appearance in Sanctuary itself. All of them will be playing an important part, mostly in the development of TJ's story. Past, and present. You'll know who they are when you see them. Right now it's still in the works, but I have a good idea of what I'm doing from the original work I had made. It was bad, but that was like....5 years ago? It's a hell of lot better now. It's an epilogue for them, a really long one, and the beginning of TJ's story. More or less. You'll see what i mean when the time comes. I'll give you a bit more info on it later.
    Anyway, chapter 14 is finished and posted, but I can only assume you already read it. SO next time, more notes and stuff on Chapter 14 and Sanctuary itself. Until then xD.
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:01 pm

Including the after story? when I found it i was like, 'wtf is this shit?' then i kept watchin' it and got to the after story and was like 'D:!' when i saw what happened lol.

i dont understand the coli crap, they seem completely useless. Same goes with Iris's storyline. Completely boring. She could be lost in a fking forest for all I care.
    If it was an anime, I would watch it lol. But I said that I imagine it as one to help me understand it better, since the game is in a simple 2D anime style, somewhat.

I hate dolphins completely. Sharks are better. They might be the closet things to mankind, but their completely stupid.
    And didn't Amu have a somewhat serious thing going on in the original frequency? Cuz' I remember her kinda being serious but not like, take everything serious. lol.
    And this is why you have me, because without me to read it, you would have missed all your damn typos and such lol.

As I've said before, my ideas make the story better. Do I need to bring up the far plane? =w=? So the 'marks' won't be called 'marks' anymore?? If they are getting changed, then wtf are you gonna call them? >.>
    As for the 7 sins and the Agasuras, it sounds interesting ^^! Pandora's box = om nom nom nom :3

People from other work into frequency? Sounds cool.

CH 14:
    I didn't really see any spelling mistakes. So overall, its good. I was somewhat expecting it to be a little more violent, to be honest, but thats just me xD
    Also french is complete gibberish
    TJ

Post  TJ on Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:49 pm

Yeah finished both seasons xD. Regretted it sadly.
    As for the coli stuff, it's weird. The set improves as you lvl it up, and in a way, it's simpler than other types of armor. I mean, you only need weak power stones to do it, no minerals, no fodder armor, and no capsules. It gets expensive, but the set effects do prove useful. But I do see what you mean xD. I kinda imagine frequency as an anime too. It lets me flesh out the world around them rather than trying to imagine it on a 2D plane, form a character's perspective.
    Sharks are tragically misunderstood creatures xD. I bear no ill-will towards them lol. But they've got fangs. and I don't like that too much lol. In the original frequency though, Amu was as she is now xD. Sometimes she might be more serious than before, but I didn't want to make her seem TOO jokey. Before Trini leaving wasn't as big a thing as it is now, so after his departure, she does change a little, and by the time Sanctuary begins, she's breaking down. CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. I POSSESS IT.
    Anyway, idk where i'd be without you xD. The suggestions really do make all the difference lol. As for the marks, I haven't quite decided what I'd name them yet, but I wanna find the right word for them. When I find it, it'll fit perfectly, I'm sure. Working on chapter 15 but it's taking quite a while xD. Haven't had too much time this week to do it so i'm hoping next week I can make up the lost time.
    As for chapter 14, I decided to hold back a bit this time around xD. Since TJ didn't quite become the Tyrant of the Maelstrom, he had a lot more control over himself and his actions, and even though he lost his temper and was basically on the verge of murdering Trini, he still held back because he couldn't bring himself to kill his own friend. Makes me wonder what would have happened if Choen Palm hadn't shown up xD. French has its merits though lol. Anyway, almost time for 2x exp so maybe there'll be more spoilers next time xD
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:18 am

Well, good for you then lol.
    I've looked at the coli stuff alot, and it seems stupid lol.
    Haters gonna hate sharks:

Really? Amu didn't really seem that serious in the original. Well, not like bitchy serious lol xD

If I wasn't here the story would be crap or not even finished. Quite literally lol. And the guild would be boring xD.

Hurry up and finish half of it then post it.
    TJ

Post  TJ on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:23 pm

If that was me i'd die xD. From looking at the shark itself. It'd probably eat my lower half if i let go of that ladder lol. Glad I've never seen one before cause i'd be scared out of my wits xD.
    As for the past and preent Amu's, she's seen a lot of changes. The relationship between her and Trini was a bit more hidden amidst the other content, but we were more familiar with it because we were in the guild. Since the two of us know a lot more about Yggdrasil than the other readers, I'm trying to fix it in such a way that eevryone can understand the relationship between all the characters, be it guildmates, or lovers. Along with that will include changes in their personalities. Amu wasn't meant to come off as bitchy though xD. But well, everyone interprets character traits differently lol.
    But of course Yggdraisl wouldn't be complete without ya xD.
    Anyway, as promised, SPOILER TIME!
    Spoiler:
    I've been working on the notes for my original work, under the working name Hero, alike to the original. So yeah it's got a new story, new character designs and all sorts of other stuff including classes and whatnot, and as mentioned before, the characters would be making an appearance in Sanctuary. The concept of Sanctuary being a songfic is based around one of them. He'll also be making his appearance in chapter 2, to set up for the rest of the story. He's one of the only ones you'll see in the current time. The rest will be introduced int he past, seen through TJ's memories.
    If you're interested in that I'll give you more on him and the relationship with him, TJ and Su. Well, moreso than before lol.
    Anyway, next one xD.
    Spoiler:
    The concept between Pandora's box is something I'm still throwing around ideas for, but so far this is what I have planned. Since Pandora's box contains all the evils in the world, I decided to keep them concentrated in those seven evil agasuras. For them to be able to take form though, they'd need something extremely powerful. The pieces of TJ's memory which he couldn't find in the Iris stones. Peorth explains that the rest of TJ's memories are contained in a book passed down by her family, called Memorius Sanctum. The pages of it gave strength to the Agasuras and allowed them to take form, so TJ needs to hunt them down and retrieve the lost pages. Not only to regain his memories, but also his lost powers. By using this, the Agasuras become real creatures, while others use hosts like Tamori. There might be a few more than seven, but not all of them will be the seven TJ wants, so they might not be his missing memories.
    That's basically the main idea for Sanctuary. It's what begins most of the arcs, and leads to the final arc. That also includes Su's lol.
    And lastly, this was some of the ideas I had for the Frequency oneshot.
    Spoiler:
    If you remember from before, I mentioned after Frequency was done there'd be a oneshot about the blind girl and the rougue ninja. What I have planned for that was for it to take place in the same universe, at a specific time in the storyline. So yeah, it takes place during the attack on Su's hometown. It delves into the reason why there was a discord between DMC and Owl Castle, and what leads to the downfall of the DMK. Though it only touches on those topics, you'll probably see some of the characters from Frequency hanging around and whatnot as those two search for a way to fix what had happened to her.
    I don't want the occurences over the search for Su to just seem to mean nothing to those around her lol. Many of those who were attacked you might not hear from, but the story of a survivor would be really interesting. I'm looking forward to working with that one.
    Nevertheless, that's all the spoilers for now xD. As for Frequency itself, right now i'm at the part where Curt gets introduced, so if you want me to post what I have here next time I can do that xD. Sadly, it will only be a portion of the chapter lol. With that said, until next time ^^.
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:46 pm

So if you saw a shark you'd be like dis? :3 ( the guy's reactions to the games)

I never said amu was a bitchy serious, o-o. What I said was she never came off as serious to me( like bitch at you everytime you try to make a joke or something)
    If I wasnt here, the story would fail. Again, quite litarely.

Sounds interesting, so put more up +w+
    For pandora's box, would they have to go and beat the crap out of pandora to get it? Or just get it somewhere or something? :U
    As for da books would it look something like dis? linkz
    or somethin' like this? linkz2
    And I do remeber the blind girl and the ninja, cuz' I said it sounded weird but cool. And it still doews xD
    Well, just finish half of ch 15. since it was so long, it had to be split in half, I beleive.( I think we've already discussed about it, but I dunno lol xD)
    TJ

Post  TJ on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:44 pm

That was so funny xD. But yeah i'd scream like a girl if one of those things was coming towards me lol. I prefer being in one piece after all. And you're right about Amu xD. I must have read that wrong lol. Wouldn't be surprised if I did tbh lol.
    And you know as well as I do Frequency wouldn't survive without you xD. I'm not much of a decision maker lol.
    I don't wanna spoil too much of Sanctuary for you lol. Next time I'll probably tell you more about my plans for Hero xD.
    Anyway, just one more for good measure Wink.
    Spoiler:
    You already know that Sanctuary would be divided into 3 different stories. I think xD. The first of the three are the harmonies, which you saw with chapter 1. The second would be the duets, which will delve more into TJ's first contact with his chosen proxy and his time in their world. You know who they are Wink. The third, the Larghissimi will go way way back in the story, so it'll be completely new content. It's stuff that could only be found in Memorius Sanctum. This will be looking into TJ's "Family", the creation of the Frequency, and mankind's fall from grace. Also, if the harmonies were on chapter 6 per say, and the duets were on 4, it would remain in numerical order for each. So pay close attention to the chapter names xD. BTW only the harmonies will be named. The rest have a set name for each.
    Like I said before, very story heavy, but because of that there's also going to be very large scale battles. Though that's only a little bit of what you'll see in those stories, you'll find out the rest eventually xD.
    As for pandora's box, they will have to fight her, 'cause she won't give it up easily lol. I'd say Memorius Sanctum will look like the first though xD. It's a very rare magical item.
    Laslty, YOU ARE A GENIUS! I'm going to cut itin half when Curt talks about TJ learning to use his powers again. Thus, I can leave it at a lofty cliffhanger that won't deny the readers too much content and will renew their interest. Anyway gonna go post that now xD.
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:16 am

you need cat therapy lol (you have to watch it to get what I'm saying)

You nearly misread almost everything I say >.> Almost
    As for the Hero thing, you lied >.>
    'If you're interested in that I'll give you more on him and the relationship with him, TJ and Su.'
    And yet you did not, so you lie
    >:U

For pandora's box, they could be ninja and just steal the damn thing lol.
    And I've always been a genius tyvm. I read the half you put up and it was completely fucking boring. Thought I was gonna die from boredom lol

Your lucky I won't be on the game for a while >:U (Internet is down at my house, so i probably won't be able to play until after I move >:U btw I'm using a school comp >.>)
    TJ

Post  TJ on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:41 am

MEEEH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH. I love that guy xD. If I actually ever used my youtube acc I'd subscribe lol. Next time I go on I gotta remind myself to do that.

But yeah my short attention span always gets the better of me xD/ I misread things rather frequently or misunderstand meanings. Work in progress xD.
    On another note, I honestly did say that and I really can't deny it, because you quoted me quite clearly on exactly what I had said, so I'll fulfill that promise as long as you don't mind the spoilers. You cna read at your own discretion xD.

For Pandora's box, it might be better if there was a battle. Considering the fact that in Frequency, she's the reason why the seven deadly sins escaped, she won't risk letting anyone take the box from her, and taking the only thing she has after losing the rest. And if you know Pandora's myth, then you'll know what it is and why they need it.
    I know you loved chapter 15 though Razz. You were so excited you were on the edge of your seat xD.

Truthfully I haven't been on much either lol. Been working rather frequently recently, but it's starting to decrease so I can get back to my stories. Thank goodness.

Anyway, as promised,

Spoiler:
    The character from Hero making his appearance in chapter 2, (His last name is Heinrichter, don't have a first name just yet) will work in a cafe that once belonged to Verun's grandfather before he retired. Heinrichter and his familiar Layla own the bar now, and they often hang around at night and sing, which gets TJ's attention. He'll visit prior to that though. Anyway, in the beginning Heinrichter won't be doing much other than telling his stories through various songs, but later on he'll start telling TJ's future. Vaguely, but it'll be pretty spot on. The way he acts makes Su unsure of whether he's trustworthy or not. Sometimes he's really friendly, and other times he's shady. She begins to suspect the possibility of him being a reincarnated Loki.
    Aside from that, the four work together to hunt down Choen Palm and a man from Heinrichter's world named Miniamo, in an attempt to stop them from creating something more powerful than any of them could have ever imagined from the DNA samples that Miniamo collects over the span of both Hero, and Sanctuary.
    ALso, Sanctuary is probably gonna spoil just about all of Hero, cause it is an epilogue after all xD.
    It's like one giant spoiler lol. Some people might not understand the being of those characters in Sanctuary, but there's a lot of ways you can view it, so I prefer to leave it open. Just like a song, there's a set meaning to it, but anyone can interpret it in the way that they see it.

Anyway, I'm working on a secret project which will hopefully be done very soon xD. Frequency is temporarily on hold for it, but it is only a oneshot, so it won't be too long. Once it's finished I'll let you know xD. Until next time!
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:44 pm

yeah thats only IF you do lol >.>

Bleh so? I already know about fucking pandora's crap lol. like I said they could just be a ninja and just steal it.

His name shall be bob lol. jk. Sounds interesting though. >:3

And hurry up with the last half, before you take two years like you did with the orginial >:/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:44 pm