Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[solved]Sanctuary

Suuba
    Suuba

[solved]Sanctuary - Page 6 Empty Re: [solved]Sanctuary

Post  Suuba Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:59 pm

yeah sure >w>
    its about as dark as this:

or this =n=

your suppose to serate them, or Its too fucking long. I almost died reading that

I dun care >:U. Anyway ranaba is basicly a kid though o-o
    curt the entire chapture =
    [solved]Sanctuary - Page 6 Car_crash_fail-14152

if your not an old man lady, then your an old lady :3
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:22 pm

Seperating is hard sometimes xD. I just couldn't bring myself to part with that super long chapter. We were just meant to be together <3.
    BUT IT JUST WASN'T MEANT TO BE. Curt had his moments, just a lot of hilarious fails xD. He really shines in 17 though. or is it 18 now? But anyway, dark fantasy comes in many shapes and forms xD. Frequency is just scratching the surface. It gets better. Or worse, whichever sounds better. Hopefully next week I can continue working on it. Sanctuary is making steady progress as always.
    The video was hilarious xD. Need to watch the kitten video later. Out of time now.
    With that said, I'm just gonna leave this here. Give it a look. With that said, until next time xD
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:13 am

happy fucking birfday (characters from that video are from this)
    The story has rejected your sorry ass. lmao even it didn't want your oldness.

Curt always fails. Not as much as he used to though lmao.
    Once again, Frquency is not that dark. And if your saying Sanctuary will be; I'll believe that when I see it.

wtf is dat shit? leaving fuckin' game?? websites on here. Though i will say Limbo is fuckin' awesome
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:37 pm

Just went to that and I favourited i, for when I get sick and tired from writing frequency lol.
    I diidn't get rejected D:. I did the rejecting of course lol. Still, I haven't seen Curt in a while. He used to come on every now and then but he disappeared from existence or something. He seemed to be a changed man lol.
    But trust me, Frequency and Sanctuary, as a whole will be dark. Including the spin-offs, they make up for what the main story might lack. All in all, Under Shattered Skies and the others that will follow it will be proof of it.

And those games are great! The whole lot of em. And the charities and humble bundle guys too. Finished like 2/8 of those games lol. Anyway, I'm gonna continue with my story now lol.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:32 pm

lol good luck reading it all. Theres 5 acts and maybe over 7000 pages of reading. I got to act 3 in about 3 days lmao.
    lol i saw curt right before i dissapeared in march lmao. He's actually nice now lol shocking to see we're friends now xD

Frequency is more bloody then anything. Not so sure about Santuary xD uss is not dark either, kinda more sad and happy lol

I looked at the other games. they look okay :/ However i played limbo demo on the xbox before and it was awesome
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:21 pm

It's interesting. I'll probably go there for those moments when I'm like, "What do?" and sit there trying to decide. Still, little by little I'll get through it I think. Gotta favourite it again cause I got a virus. Score. Still havent seen Curt though. Not even on the weekends. Must be like drowning in school work. I am too, but I'm a procrastinator.
    But your right. Frequency doesn't really cover the darker stuff. In chapter 17 she does mention a small part of it, which I'll post since I haven't really been actively posting here or working on it lately. USS is just between the two lol. In the next oneshot you get the before USS so you'll see why it is. But anyway I'll post a small portion of what I have worked on recently from the beginning of the chapter.
    Spoiler:
    I know I said I wouldn't give these chapters too much of a makeover, but I couldn't help it lol. At first I was a bit unsure about this part, but all in all I think it turned out well. On the other hand, do you feel the scene was a bit too strained? or forced?

Anyway, about the next project xD.
    Spoiler:
    Those are some of the things I thought about while I was away lol. So I'm really enthused about this oneshot xD.
    Anyway, until next time!
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:00 pm

thats because curt died lmao
    lucky for me, got no school until next month lmao +=w=

lol i thnk its alright. but i think the other readers, that if they read uss or just in general, would be somethin like, ' =O she's a bad guy pretending to be a good guy??' be like that at the mention of revival of the ' lord' person, but after they read the rest they'd be like," oh wait =o, its for revenge!'
    lmao

wth another oneshot? o-o
    how many fuckin are there

btw:
    “Just go back to the tent and we I won’t have to resort to kicking your ass back into it

remove the we lmao
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:49 am

my entire spiel got delted cause the webpage wouldn't send it. Epic fail.
    Might come back and do it again later. Right now I'm too mad at my internet to do it #facepalm
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:47 pm

[solved]Sanctuary - Page 6 Morganfreemanhemad
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:20 pm

I agree wholeheartedly with that statement lol. But now I'm back and ready to try it again. This time I'm just gonna copy/paste it in case it fails again, instead of using the preview button to prevent it from timing it out. With that said, I'm gonna try and remember everything i said before lol.

Maybe he did lol. It's been quite a while lol. Prolly just quit, or can't find the time to play like he used to. Though considering it's summer break, he should be on more frequently, if he hasn't quit. Could've warned me though >Sad.

They might think that, and if they do, I think it's safe to say I did a pretty bang-up job of foreshadowing the truth lol. Though it'd take a really good eye for detail, there are a few instances where DMC and it's lore is mentioned. Firstly in chapter six of Frequency, secondly during the talk between Grant and Samson, and finally, between Su and Curt. But if you think about it, Dark Moon Castle was never displayed as a good place throughout either story. Grant mentioned that they attacked the people of Xenym in search of Julius, and Su said they raped, murdered, and pillaged villages. On the other hand, Su's reasons can be taken both ways, but the main focus is who that lord is, and why she chose him. After reading it again, I realized some of that was a given lol. But that's fine too. There's always more to the story.

As for the oneshot, that was the one about the blind girl and her ninja partner. Since Frequency is kinda lacking in the dark fantasy section, that'll make it up a fair bit. But at the same time, that's the most challenging part for me. These days, blood and gore is nothing to the face of the public. Especially gamers. Decapitation is kiddy stuff. But for this the main character is supposed to be raped. And that...is not a comfortable topic for anybody. Unlike with blood, it's not a common thing, and it probably never will be. The girl with the dragon tatoo was fairly controversial, but still successful even though it had it. But to be able to do dark fantasy, that's one of the barriers I really think I need to overcome. And in that, how descriptive it should be is another challenge. But I'll try in spite of that.

As for other oneshots, I had considered the possibility lol. In total, I was thinking of 9. Possibly, but not for sure. Just a concept. The main idea behind it would be to flesh out some of the important side characters without trying to shove it into the main story. The oneshots wouldn't be as long as USS though. Probably half the size at most, but still not something I'm thinking of doing seriously. Especially with my struggle for time.

But anyway that's all my thoughts for now. Good clal on that mistake xD.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:01 am

sjfbsajks nah, like I said he fucking died. I haven't seen him since I came back from my dissaperence in march.

lol the other readers all most likly all derpy about the dmc crap in the story. lol i, however, know some of dmc shit that is unless you go and change more crap >__> Though it never really was a great place in the game's dialouge either. Or so I think anyway, but I could be wrong since I don't really pay attention to the game's dialouge.

That's because most people today can't see how awesome blood and gore is, unlike me. As for the rape crap, all I gotta say is, good luck o-o

>___>
    Well with fucking 9 oneshots to write plus Frequency and Santuary I think it's safe to say you will most likly end up like this; derp. I'm sensing brain-deadness lmao
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:25 pm

Yeah looks like he's as dead as dead can be. Either that, or he's gone for good and he ain't coming back. Just gotta stuck it up and move on lol.

Still, I hope the others aren't too derpy about it lol. Thankfully, once it becomes clear even if they didn't understand it before, they'll know what happened and why. When we get to that point. DMC was kinda lacking in the game's plot though. The main thing that caught my interest was Choen Palm's relationship with DMP. That's about it lol. Truthfully, you didn't miss much lol. I'm a tad lost myself.

If you do like that, you'll really like Innocent lol. As for the rape, let's hope I can do some kind of ass-pull on that one and make it damn good. 'Cause i'm gonna need it.

When I saw that picture I was like "AUUUGH". Closed it after that lol. Don't really plan on doing the 9 oneshots though. I'll do Innocent, Sanctuary and go right into Hero. The rest might be mentioned, or at best be possible side projects. Atm, I can't find the time for it. It's just too much to try to manage. Aside from that, I already wrote the prologue to Hero, 'cause I don't wanna put that one off too long. It'll give me something to build from.

Anyway, decided to split up chapter 17 into two chapters after all xD. I realized that it was getting rather long, and it's taking quite a while to finish. The training between TJ and Su is longer than it was before too, so that part of the chapter will also be longer to add more depth to their characters, while explaining their ability. I'll post Ch.17 on fanfiction as soon as I finish downloading MS Office and I'll post a snippet from the new Ch.18 to give you a little peek into the things going on this time around.
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:41 pm

This is what I was working on over the past few days. It's just a little bit after they go into the funny scroll thing Curt had. Threw in italics here just for the dramatic effect lol. They'll be on the finished product too.

Spoiler:
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:19 am

sucks, but oh well lmao

pfffffffft the others will always be derpy and goin 'wtf'. dmc was kinda bleh anyway lmao
    like I said good luck :L

lol that picture was awesome, dunno what you're talkin about. though I think I'm sure this'll be you as youo type all those up lmao, derp

lmao kinda figured it would need to be. It wasn't exactly short anyway.
    as the the new part of whatever the fuck chapter it is, it's alright.
    kinda reminds me of a game I'm playing with all the mage emotions and crap.
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:29 pm

Yeah I think it's coming along well. Got my MS word up and everything so i'll post that after I'm done posting here.
    The time I had spent away from working on it gave me some brilliant ideas, with a little influence from the Last Airbender. God I love that show so much <3. The picture was funny though xD. If I could write like that, I'd have all my stories done in one go lol.
    Anyway I'm off to post ch. 17!
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:35 pm

the cartoon airbender is cool, but the movie itself sucks. Don't fucking watch it.

As for ch. 17, didn't see any mistakes. lol I thought it was kinda funny.
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:36 pm

I loved the last airbender, but the Legend of Korra was just a ragefest for me. A couple of friends I know and I discussed it, and we all had the feeling that the lack of a season 2 and 3 was why the story turned out to be so crap, but there's also the possibility that all the funds for it went into the animations. Either way, it could have been better, but it is what it is. And not something I liked either.
    Anyway more on topic, ch 18 is coming along steadily. There's a few clever jokes and funny moments but it's mostly focused on the foreshadowing and the explanation of things. Aside from the training itself lol. But it'll surely make things clearer. Though it'll be quite some time before it's finished I think.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:29 pm

never watch legend of koora. and hopefully never will the preview looked like crap.
    quite some time = a year for you lmao
    >__>
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:20 pm

Your mind hasn't been tainted by the bullshit. Lucky you lol. Just thinking about it makes me wanna rage,
    As for the next chapter of Frequency its coming along nicely xD. I'm right at the part where Su and TJ are preparing to fight. I really like the new dialogue there; as usual, Su has some snappy comebacks just for Curt lol. Since I'm off and my internet is derpy, I'll probably be working on it more.
    On another note, I started writing Hero because a couple friends really wanted to read it lol. So far, the prologue is done and a bit of Chapter 1 is too. About two of the main cast is introduced along with Heinrichter's supporting character Kana. They have an unusual friendship lol. But yeah if you're interested in that I'll post some of it up here for you to see. In the meantime, I'm gonna get back to work on Frequency and update my twitter lol
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:09 am

lol good thing I'm not gonna watch it then lmao.
    nothing but slowness! Like a hobo!

Put. It. Up. right. fucking. now.
    [solved]Sanctuary - Page 6 Rightnow

Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:51 pm

I do feel it's taking a long time too. What happened is I left my ipod at a friend's house cause I was going to a party. Left my Ds too. And because Itunes is lame, I can't access my ipod's music without the ipod. Or any of it, for that matter. Without my music, my attention span doesn't exist. Haven't worked on Hero, or Frequency. It really, really sucks. But the good news is I'll have more time to work on it 'cause I'm actually taking the right career path in a different college lol. My mom was not amused. So with that said, hopefully Frequency will be finished off and I can proceed on to the rest. If I remember, I'll come back here to post some of the chapter and maybe some of Hero if you;re interested in it.
    With that said, until next time, and I like the new hairstyle!
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:10 pm

That's because it does take a long time >:l
    lol abandoning the tech? Old lady, you are a very bad person. But of course I've always known that! lmao
    wtf, I said in the previous post to put it up >__>
    And thanks
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:02 pm

Okay so I didn't get it back and I didn't do much over the past week or two lol. I did a bit of work on Hero, but I realized the prologue made no sense whatsoever so I need to rewrite just about the whole thing. Chapter 1 is safe though so I'll post a bit of it here lol. I'll get the stuff back later, but right now I have to settle for listening to the radio on my comp. The music that plays makes my brain itch. I knew the radio and most modern music sucked but it's worse than i thought. I WANT MY IGNORANCE BACK. Also I'm a great person lol. As for today, I'm gonna continue on Frequency.

Hero chapter 1
    Spoiler:

That's most of what I have so far. Now I'm gonna work on Frequency a bit and off myself after having to listen to bruno mars again. Moral of the story? The radio blows lol
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:03 pm

Also I forgot to mention that its rated M, and there's a bit of inappropriate humour courtesy of Kana lol. There might be more or less later, but if she's there you can expect it.
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:36 pm

Chapter 18 is gonna be done soon so I'll make a post about it on my twitter once its finished. Finally lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:22 am