Sanctuary

TJ

Re: Sanctuary

Post  TJ on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:46 pm

I am going to do that right now just 'cause you said that xD. I'm on youtube listening to music anyway lol. Conveniently enough, I'm already logged in. Also, The fray released their new album and I don't have it yet so im on that youtube flex xD. Theres 3 songs from scars and stories that'll be featured in my current project. The main character's theme is I Can Barely Say. I won't spoil the others Razz. Give it a listen if you're interested. There's some fantastic songs on the album, as always. Much love for the fray <3.

I thought about it a little, and you know, I might just take that suggestion lol. It'd make things a lot more interesting. So expect to see just that Wink.

It'll be something that starts with a T for sure lol. I wanna give him a human name, just 'cause he isn't xD. Also because of the way he was raised, but I'm at a stalemate right now. Just in case I forget to mention it later, this character is actually mine xD. Like, personality and all. MM...well, he doesn't look anything like me, naturally, but he shares my personality traits.
    This might be one of those moments where your thinking, "then won't ther ejust be 2 TJ's?" but not quite. TJ was originally designed with some of my personality traits in mind. If I could be as forgiving as he was, I'd be...something awesome lol. Not that I'm not already. Anyway, TJ does have my personality traits, but I wanted him to be his own character and not me in Frequency lol.
    As for Heinrichter, he's closer to being more human-ish. He gets angry, violent, nervous, vengeful, whatever. All of the good and bads all in one, and as many as I can share in common with the character. I'll share the backstory I wrote down for him sometime with you to help you to understand why he's such a grim character.

For now, more spoilers on the story and a change I had in mind for the sages of Frequency xD.
    Spoiler:
    In the original Hero, there was a sage that resided in every temple for each element that existed. I don't quite remember why anymore, but they were there. I don't wanna change that because it's fine the way it is. But the term sage likely means they're wise, or at least, it gives off that impression. Many of the sages in Frequency on the other hand are rather young, like Su and Etna. Etna is only in her 20s while Su is still a teenager. Lately I've been doing 3rd quests a lot so I've had time to think it over, and with all the time I spent on Xenadia I had a great idea.
    Seeing the God's Governors of fire and water on Xenadia, I figured that it would make more sense if the Sages of Frequency would be better off with a name like that. Thus, I came to the conclusion that they'd keep the original name, (Sage of Earth/fire etc.) as a more modern title, while the proper name (Governor of Earth/fire etc./ God Ah's Governer of-) would be the proper term for them only used by those like Peorth, and other Cerebians/ Agasuras well informed enough.
    As for Hero, the Sages continue to guard the temple as they once had but under a different pretense. This time around the reason is to keep any intruders from entering a paralell dimension to their world containing an evil that had to be sealed away once and for all hundreds of years before their time. The Sages themselves, and the Temples they reside in contain the keys to opening the way to that dimension, so the only one way for it's seekers to reach their goal is to defeat/murder the sages and find the keys. For Heinrichter to succeed in his goal, he has to unlock that dimension and become the next ruler of what he calls "The Legion". In order to do that, he'll need his own, and the power of the three other Heroes of the primary elements, Water, Fire, and Wind. Sadly, if the Sages are defeated, the world will be thrown into absolute chaos. Not only will every magical race stand against them, but so will all of mankind.
    Intense isn't it? If there's anything that particularly interests you lemme know and I'll talk about it next time xD. That's a bit of the main premise of the story. So if you wanna know more about that, specific characters or classes and whatnot ask away and I'll go into detail next time xD.

As for the second half of the chapter, that isn't started yet lol. Still working on that secret project xD. It turned out rather long lol. Quite the meaty oneshot. Hopefully I'll have it done soon xD. You'll be surprised I'm sure. Was supposed ot be done 5 days ago but it's me we're talking about so it's fashionably late. Few more days should do it ^^.

Lastly, it's been a while since you last came on xD. Hope everything is going well. And hey, it's good to have you back.
    TJ

Post  TJ on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:48 pm

ALMOST FORGOT. I think a while back I said that Frequency explains most of the relationships in Yggdrasil. THAT WAS A LIE. Kinda. The story kinda hints at a relationship between TJ and Peorth, but nothing happened i swear xD. It's just for the sake of the story that that happens. There are some things that happened that are better off unknown xD. Everyone deserves their privacy lol.
    Anyway, with that said back to work xD.
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:53 am

The fray is alright. I'm not a huge ass fan like yourself lol

His name will still be bob. Cuz' I said so. jk jk.
    And I hadn't even thought of it, until you brought it up. TJ's got your lazy as hell trait. The oly thing they don't have is your stalking trait. in otherwords, "observing" people
    well if you have it, then put it up.

It sounds cool, so just keep the idea. Although im not really a fan of Xenadia. Annoying as hell. So what his face has to kick all the sages asses just to go to the diminension. and when I say all, i meant all of them. not just the other 3, including su too.

Well hurry up then >:U you take way too long. and its not "fashionably late" its lazy as hell late >:L

You liar. >:U

and im not gonna be on cuz internet is down at house
    TJ

Post  TJ on Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:17 pm

Yeah I'm a fanboy xD. No two ways around that lol. It'll be the first album I ever bought 'cause I download illegally lol.
    Bob would be such a human name the irony of it all would be delicious xD.
    I'mn not lazy as hell o.o! I might have a lazy day or two but I'm quite the hard worker, I can assure you of that lol. And my people observations is so not stalking lol.I prefer to keep it professional thank you very much.

As for the Hero/Sanctuary crossover, Heinrichter might have to fight the sages of LT to find a way back to his world. Since this is after his story takes place, it's after they break into the other dimension and he completes his mission...to a certain degree. Anyway, I'll post a little bit about him here xD.

Spoiler:
    The relationship between Heinrichter’s parents was always very loose. There was a constant growing discord between the two, and the relationship was constantly on the verge of falling apart. His mother was a potion shop owner, and his father, the King’s chancellor. When chaos breaks out and the “Tear” is created between the two worlds, Heinrichter’s mother loses all contact with his father, and danger quickly approaches the two. In an attempt to save the boy who is suspected of being the cause of the existence of the Tear, she sends him to the Human World with the only people she knew and could get in contact with, then disappears forever. Heinrichter attends an integrated school and high school with his friend, where they stand out a fair bit even among the students, until he eventually discovers the existence of the magical world.
    The relationship between Heinrichter’s parents was always very loose. There was a constant growing discord between the two, and the relationship was constantly on the verge of falling apart. His mother was a potion shop owner, and his father, the King’s chancellor. When chaos breaks out and the “Tear” is created between the two worlds, Heinrichter’s mother loses all contact with his father, and danger quickly approaches the two. In an attempt to save the boy who is suspected of being the cause of the existence of the Tear, she sends him to the Human World with the only people she knew and could get in contact with, then disappears forever. Heinrichter attends an integrated school and high school with his friend, where they stand out a fair bit even among the students, until he eventually discovers the existence of the magical world.

The "Tear" is basically the rip between dimensions that connects the human world to the magical word. That specific one is big enough to drag both races across dimensions. It's how Heinrichter and his allies travel between the two worlds, and how they wind up in LT. But, after the move to LT, there doesn't seem to be a way back.

Still working on the secret project but it's getting done steadily xD. Can't have a half-assed oneshot lol.
    Hope to hear from you again soon!
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:46 am

I like the Script better.
    thats because bob is a generic name lol.
    lies! you are lazy >:U

Bleh, I figured that. But that really wasnt my question(which is my fault I typed it weird). Okay, so if he does have to fight them all, then wouldnt he have to fight su too? Since she is one of them.
    and another question i forgot to ask last time. Would there be two sages for water? Since the healing skills are udione and dione.

It sounds interesting and all, but it still somewhat sounds weird to me :L

Are you gonna put whatever the hell your working on here or on the fanfic site?
    and I'm still suspicous about you and my buddy >.>

I was rushed last time when I was typing, but the internet has been down for the last week or so. should be up maybe on friday, maybe.. the school's computers really suck.
    and i know you miss me and my randomness >xD
    TJ

Post  TJ on Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:19 am

I was supposed to check them out and then I forgot. I should consider that again lol.
    Honestly, I would love to meet a guy named Bob. It'd be so hilarious.
    Also I'm so not lazy that I'm going to work on the story today. I would like to finish it today, 'cause it's already beena full month, but no promises lol.

OHH i see now lol. The sages from Heinrichter's world are completely seperate from the governers of LT. The sages are responsible for keeping the Vault closed, while the goveners are responsible for keeping other evils sealed away. And other things that I won't say lol. But, the governers will also be given the responsibility of keeping the worlds that are connected to La Tale kept to the nine worlds of Asgard alone. Because of one of the governers, their ability is weakened which is what causes Heinrichter and co. to come to LT.
    Good question about the sage of water lol. There actually is two. They're twins, just like Undine and Dione. One of them hasn't been introduced yet lol. You'll find about them later though.
    About that spoiler, it was so nice I pasted it twice. Dunno how I accomplished that lol.

As for the secret project, I DO wanna post it here first, but that would ruin the surprise xD. It'll be on fanfic once I finish it off and correct the mistakes.
    And yes, the forum is quite lonely without you lol.
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:10 pm

bob = awesome
    lies! thats proof that your lazy >:3

yeah i got confused about the sages and whatnot. but i get it now, so thanks for clearing that up lol.

what surprize? >:U TELL MEH! >:U
    correction, the forum would be dead without me >:3 cuz' there would be no one for ya to talk to xD
    TJ

Post  TJ on Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:10 pm

A quick update on the secret project, it's almost done but I didn't getas much time today as I had hoped xD. I'm on the last bit so I'll hopefully finish that off tonight or tommorow morning and have it posted by the afternoon. I'd feel bad if there were mistakes that I didn't edit out, and since it's an important thing, I want it to be just right xD. Anyway, I'll post again here tommorow ^^
    TJ

Post  TJ on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:15 am

A day late, but I finished yesterday! THEREFORE I was HALF right. Well it was half true. Didn't get a chance to post it though. ANYWAY, I am going to do that right now. Once I find my USB. 'Cause it has stuff on it that I need. But anyway, after you read the secret project and stuff we can talk about it. I don't wanna spoil it for you lol. Anyway, hope you like it xD. Lemme know what you think after.
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:29 pm

I don't really have much to say, because you know Its hard for me to say stuff like this, but anyway;
    I really loved it, and I liked the name Kasumi too
    TJ

Post  TJ on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:53 am

Quite the experience that one xD. At first I was like, "Omg, it'll take a miracle for me to work this out!" Coming up with who the characters would be, what the story would be and what it has to do with Frequency was a struggle. I considered a few different options but I scrapped them lol. They just wouldn't do. When Rosetta and Julius came to mind, that was when it hit me. Prior to that, I knew I wanted to base the story around some of the events that occurred in Hanamah, but I wanted to also include how it got to that point. Deciding how far back, and what the story told was the big challenge. If I made a mistake there, there was no point of return. Once published, the story woulkd be set in stone and that would be your character's story. At least, the parts where everything is sunshines and rainbows. Hopefully I captured the relationship between the characters well.
    ANYWAY, aside from all the simple worries I had throughout the story, what worried me most was whether I could actually reach you with what I was writing. In your eyes, would it be good or bad? Would you be alright with me suddenly doing something like this out of the blue? Could I really take the liberty of doing these actions so freely? I wondered stuff like that frequently, but if I really wanted to show my support, then I had to take a little gamble with the thing I did best. And through that, Under Shattered Skies came to be.

Usually when I write something I always wind up looking back and saying, "I dunno if I liked that part too much." or, "I could've changed that." but this time around I got a sense of completeness from it. It was just right, just the way it was. Sometimes when I see the interactions between the characters it makes me laugh, because of how unique their conversations are, and how it really brings these characters to life. But, what I loved most was the main character herself. Everything revolved around her, including the interactions with all of the characters, and thanks to that, it really helped me to make the characters I created feel more real. Thanks to you, this and Frequency have made great strides, along with my work as a whole,and hearing that you loved it is the cream on the cake. So thanks, 'cause I couldn't have managed any of this without ya ^^.
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:27 pm

I was always wondering why you wouldnt tell me what it was, I can see why now haha xD;;;
    Normally, I really don't like secrets between friends and stuff, but in this case I don't mind anymore
    I really don't see how that and frequancy have taken "strides" due to me o-o, but oh well
    but I really loved it
    TJ

Post  TJ on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:56 pm

I can't keep a secret for the life of me xD. By some miracle I had managed to keep this one from slipping. It was crazy hard though, 'cause I had no one to discuss it with since you're the one I talk about all my works with lol. Aside from that, I really don't have any big secrets to hide, other than more spoilers and concepts I have for my stories.
    Also, like I had mentioned before the video you had shown me of the farplane was the game changer lol. Soon as I saw that, I was like THIS IS IT. MJ style. From there, I had wound up building the entire story around that one piece of information. The Frequency itself, TJ's existence and the ties between him and Su, the existence of the Cerebians themselves "unnamed at the time" and all the other tales that were merged together to create Frequency. Without seeing that, the story would have been rather plain. I knew that too, when I had initially created it. But I just couldn't get to that "Aha" moment. I was waiting, and I was searching, but it just wasn't coming. Never expected to find it there, and so here we are today. Aside from that, alike to Under Shattered Skies, your character is what brings out the strength of the other characters in the story. Her courageous and occasionally brash actions, her ability to speak her mind without fear of who, or what she's up against, and her willingness to keep giving the protagonist a push when he isn't willing to go on, and all sorts of other things I can't begin to describe. And yes, that's me admitting TJ is a little bitch, 'cause he is. No two ways around that one lol.
    Though maybe not exact, these are the characteristics that came to be from what I know of your personality. Some might be more extreme than they really are, but that's what makes Su, Su. I always had wanted to see stronger female leads in novels, but never could quite come across them. Although, some of the heroines featured in the John Green novels were fantastic. Gotta give him that one. On the other hand, Hermione from Harry Potter just made me angry. She was so naggy...more complaining than action.
    Aside from that, while at work I had enough free time to throw around some new concepts for Sanctuary, and I had come up with some great ideas for the use of Memorium, which will also be a major part for the other Frequency spin-offs that I'm considering xD. If Sanctuary recieves a decent following, maybe I'll do some more work with Frequency while I ty to do something with Hero.
    Anyway, that's enough of my spiel for today. See ya next time!
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:58 pm

derp >w>
    mah ideas are brillant, the end.
    i knew he was, so i win >:3

i've only read one of his novels, and it was awesome as shit.
    derp
    TJ

Post  TJ on Tue May 08, 2012 5:25 pm

Sorry been a little hectic lately xD. I'm starting college so I'ma bit behind on my work, but I have put in a bit more time into the Hero notes. If you're interested in the classes I created, or the spin I put on the existing ones, I'll post those evry now and then. Haven't been able to concentrate on my stories much so its a little, well you know.
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Wed May 09, 2012 7:48 pm

derp, I understand. It's no big problem, just take your time and whatnot.
    Gratz on gettin' into college!
    TJ

Post  TJ on Mon May 14, 2012 8:10 pm

I'm kinda getting things together but it'll still take a bit of work. Since registration is over, with a few tweaks everything should be in order, and I should still have a lot of time for Frequency ^^.
    Anyway, as mentioned before I'd post the classes I'd been working on. Some of them were based on the LT classes, but I tinkered them in ways that would fit the world I created, so here's the Mage and Summoner classes.
    Mage:
    Spoiler:
    Mage->Arcanist->Master Magi->Bladesinger
    ->Bard->Minstrel->Maestro
    (Mages and their archetypes are mainly focused on intelligence to strengthen their spells. They are able to use staves and wands.
    -Arcanists are mages who choose the path of power through the arcane, furthering their knowledge of magic and pressing the limits of the mind to create powerful spells to destroy all enemies in their path. The Arcanist tree is mainly focused on powerful area of effect spells, controlling spells, and destructive arcane magic, occasionally based on elemental skills. Combined with an Elementalist’s abilities, it becomes much deadlier than it is alone. They specialize in fighting their enemies from a distance, in turn for their severely low defenses. They have powerful arcane spells, each giving different effects with, or without the Elementalist trees.
    -Master Magi are Arcanists who have furthered their understanding of the arcane to a degree where they have become one entity with the arcane and mana itself. They are able to use staves, wands, and tomes. Their abilities are much stronger and much more destructive than any Arcanist could ever imagine. -Bladesingers sacrifice some of their magical ability to give them stronger physical abilities alongside their current skills. Through their magic, they are able to infuse their weapon with arcane power, allowing for stronger attacks with additional effects, allowing them to create devastating strikes on unsuspecting targets. Their departure from the sole use of arcane allows them to take on a much more difficult training regime, allowing them to wear stronger armor, and dual-wield weapons, often-times a magical and physical weapon. Bladesingers are able to use wands, tomes, short and long swords, and daggers.

Bards are mages who have chosen the path of protection, sacrificing their ability to defeat enemies with powerful spells for fantastic rhapsodies to protect and strengthen their allies. Bards study very little of the arcane texts, and instead study and practice various movements and compositions, merging their magical ability with their musical ability.
    -The Bard tree specializes with healing melodies, buffs for the bard and his/her allies, and very few harmful songs. In battle some Bards can play dissonant chords that will confuse, hurt, and stun their enemies.
    -A Bard who has proven himself through his knowledge of music and his ability to compose his/her songs into healing masterpieces can become a Minstrel. Minstrels are able to learn and master much more challenging pieces, granting their allies buffs with increased durations and effects. They are able to learn songs that are much more harmful to their enemies than a Bard’s, and some that have much better disables. Both Bards and Minstrels are able to use Lutes.
    The Maestro sub-class is for Minstrels who have given up their ability to play music in order to conduct it. Their understanding of music and magic often times causes a discord between their initial classes, which results in them desiring more than just being a musician.
    -Maestros sacrifice their ability to buff allies and heal for more of a combat-oriented class. They are able to fight from close and far ranges, specializing in their ability to manipulate the world around them with their baton. From using the ground beneath them to block or interrupt an incoming spell, to creating a gust to blow enemies away, Maestros have powerful controlling abilities on the battlefield. Depending on how the Maestro’s abilities are used, they can play a more supportive role by buffing allies in unexpected ways, or more of a combat role by disabling and dealing damage to enemies. If a Bard or Minstrel is present in the party, the Maestro is able to conduct for the musician and enhance their abilities. Maestros fight solely with Batons.
    Summoner
    Spoiler:
    Summoner->Tracer->Invoker->Infuser
    ->Necromancer->Desecrator->Defiler

(Summoners and their archetypes are mainly focused on intelligence to strengthen their summoned creatures. They are able to use staves, wands, and tomes.
    Tracers are summoners who decided to pursue the path of the summoned beings, delving deep into the world’s knowledge and summoning creatures from deep within the spirit realm. Their understanding of beings and their relationship with the world itself bridges a connection between the realms and allows the Tracer to call forth spirits to fight alongside them. Temporary pacts are made between the Tracer and their summons to allow the creature to take form in that realm.
    -Invokers are Tracers who have built relationships strong enough to gain the trust of other creatures of the spirit realm. After facing many ordeals with their summoned creatures, Traces gain a much better understanding of the differences between the many races and creatures, and how little it all really means, bringing them closer to the world itself, so much so that the spirits feel as if they have become one with the Invoker themselves. Invokers are able to summon much mightier summons, each serving a different purpose, and each with incredible abilities to protect their summoner and pact. These classes are able to use tomes.
    -Infusers are Invokers who have delved even further into the knowledge of the world greatly enhancing their knowledge, while in turn sacrificing a part of their being as a whole. Infusers become one with the world itself, forever changing their outer appearance, and permanently binding them to the pacts created between them and their creatures. In place of summoning creatures to fight for them, Infusers use the power of the creatures and become one with them, greatly enhancing their combat aptitude depending on the creature, and giving them a multitude of abilities solely depending on the creature they infused themselves with. When a pact isn’t in use, the Infuser has a basic set of skills that can be used. Infusers do not have any weapons.

-Summoners who have fallen to their inner darkness often follow the path of the Necromancer. Necromancers use cursed and forbidden tomes to summon the undead to do their bidding. Necromancers are very far and few between, being one of the most feared, and undesired classes in the entire magical world, they are very rarely seen, and if they are, they can only be found in the forbidden Isles. -Necromancers who have fallen further to the greater evils can choose to become Desecrators. Desecrators completely turn away from any possible salvation, delving deep into the heart of the evils to seek out and summon forth the strongest and most undesirable creatures the world has ever seen. The horrors that they bring forth strike terror into the heart of their enemies and allies alike, creating a discord between the Desecrator and the world around them. The incredible strength of their fallen summons allows them to fare perfectly fine on their own. Desecrators often summon undead with powerful disables and debuffs for their enemies, strengthening the Desecrator themselves. They are able to use tomes.
    -Desecrators who do not feel that they are strong enough, or have a strong enough desire to pursue something much more than the power they already contain can become Defilers. Defilers are the enemy of all, bringing forth the creatures some could never imagine be alive, and others no one would ever want to see revived. Defilers reap the souls of their victims, claiming them as their own by adding to their own in order to stay alive, and to further their own power. By claiming the unwilling soul of their enemies, they are able to manipulate the soul they’ve obtained by forcing it back into the body, and controlling the body as they please. With all the souls they’ve gathered, the Defiler is able to enter the “Dimensional Coffin” and merge them into a physical form upon the Defiler, allowing them to become a creature so blasphemous and putrid, their enemies will be nearly petrified upon seeing it. Defilers do not use weapons, but they store bodies in their “Dimensional Coffin” that they can call forth to fight for them.
    I couldn't help but add a bit of a story to them xD. It was too good to pass up. Whenever I get around to doing Hero, these are some of the classes you'll see featured in it.

But aside from that, I've been thinking a little bit. Isometimes come here and just rant about random junk or whatever is on my mind and you seem to take it all in stride, Never ceases to amaze me how you manage to put up with that. Still, it's something I'm really thankful for. There aren't many people I'm willing to speak my mind with, let alone talk about the things I like to read or watch. Hopefully you'll be able to do the same here. I'm all ears for whatever might be on your mind. Anyway, until next time xD
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Wed May 16, 2012 5:18 am

holy shit
    those fuckin classes are cool, c:<
    i like the necromance class line, gotta love zombies lmao

well, im an older sister, so its my job xD just kiddin' but yush i listen to friends then i critize, either in a good or bad way.lmao, i might be a bitch at times, but I'm still nice and i listen
    i could also say the same about you. I'm surprized you've benn able to put up with me for so long.
    TJ

Post  TJ on Thu May 24, 2012 11:12 am

I'll post the others once I fix them up. They're not entirely done, but they just need their descriptions xD. Hopefully I can make them sound exciting, and make them to be good as I make them out to sound. The necromancer tree is one of my favourites too xD. Wanted to do something original for both of them.
    But I don't think your even half as bad as you make yourself out to be. We all have points where we'll be more critical or agitated, but that's just part of being human. The ability to listen is a very useful thing indeed xD.
    With that said, I'll post some of what I was working on recently and hopefully get some more work in later tonight. So, until next time ^^
    TJ

Post  TJ on Thu May 24, 2012 11:14 am

TJ listened solemnly as he cringed on the last comment. I probably killed them…He thought. "It's kinda painfully obvious that there's something abnormal about me. This giant honking gem in the middle of my chest speaks for itself. But what about Su? Is it my abnormality that makes her so…you know, weird? I mean, is it because I'm weird that she can do all these weird things?"
    Curt rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "Lemme' take a look and we'll find out soon enough. That okay by you Su?"
    She shrugged. "Whatever."

She drifted towards the ground and stood face to face with Curt, her head tilted upwards and vice versa. Curt closed his eyes for a couple seconds, then opened them again. They followed what seemed to be a pattern alike to the first time he had done it, but as his pupils began to cross over, they created a white ring with an inner black circle which brightly shone from the outside. The two silently stood staring each other down for at least five minutes without blinking for even a moment. Curt finally closed his eyes as they returned to their normal crimson as he glanced over at TJ over his glasses.
    "So what'd you see? And why'd it take so long?" TJ asked.
    "There were some walls blocking me from entering her memories too. They weren't too tough to crack so I got through and found out some really interesting things. You'll be shocked to hear this stuff." TJ raised his eyebrows. "Su is one of the last descendants of the four God's Governors appointed by the gods themselves, although, they are considered gods themselves."
    "Who?"
    Curt chuckled. "There really isn't a lot you don't know about your world, is there TJ? Go read a history textbook or a Jienda lore book and you'll find out all the boring details. What matters to us is that she comes from a long lineage that is one of the few people in the entirety of Jienda that can still use mana in combat. With the mass production of Special Power in place of mana, the people that are able to use it are far and few between. Anyway, from what I saw, Su is the last descendant of the God's Governor of Earth, Terros. Within her lies an infinite amount of capabilities, spells we could never imagine, discoveries yet to be discovered…"
    TJ raised his finger as if he wanted to speak, but slowly lowered it.
    "Quite the interesting person isn't she?"
    "Ha…ha..yeah…" TJ sighed. "This is getting more and more messed up by the minute. Guys that can see other people's memories, girls that are descendants of gods I've never heard of…and I'm…some demon thing with a gem embedded in it's chest with said god in it! What's the world coming to?!"
    Curt raised his eyebrows. "A gem in your chest?"
    "Yeah…a big ol' green hunk of rock. You wanna see it?" TJ reached toward the hem of his shirt and Curt dismissed the action with a wave of his hand.
    "Thanks, but no thanks. I'd prefer it if you kept your shirt on. Anyway, I think that's all I'll tell you for now. I don't wanna fry your brain."
    "You already did. Not that it was functioning before that." He rubbed his temples uneasily. "Now there's a bunch of stuff I have to find out on top of what I already do…"
    "You can return to the gem Su. Thanks for your help."
    She glared at him. "That's it?" She asked.
    "That's it…what?" Curt asked her.
    "Is that all you saw? You didn't see anything else? Like my memories?"
    Curt frowned. "Isn't that what I just told you about? We know who you are, so doesn't that answer your question?"
    She frowned in turn. "Ugh, useless." She scoffed and turned away as she muttered, "I still don't remember him and what happened at that time. But now I know what she told me was true."
    "What are you muttering there?" TJ asked.
    "I said, you owe me your like for all the stuff that I'm doing for you."
    "Like hell you can have that!" Su laughed at the comment and began to emit a bright green glow, fading into hundreds of tiny balls of light which quickly disappeared into TJ's chest. "I'll never get used to that…"
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Fri May 25, 2012 1:07 pm

lmao they make zombies eat people

stop yer lyin', its bad for you >:/

anyway,
    as for the new part; looks good but you need to hurry >:U

"Yeah…a big ol' green hunk of rock. You wanna see it?" TJ reached toward the hem of his shirt and Curt dismissed the action with a wave of his hand.
    "Thanks, but no thanks. I'd prefer it if you kept your shirt on. "
    ^^^
    no one wants to see your old ladyness

I FOUND A MISTAKE >:U

"I said, you owe me your like for all the stuff that I'm doing for you."
    "Like hell you can have that!" Su laughed at the comment and began to emit a bright green glow, fading into hundreds of tiny balls of light which quickly disappeared into TJ's chest. "I'll never get used to that…"

should be life! not like, geez
    TJ

Post  TJ on Tue May 29, 2012 3:13 pm

That might just happen xD. You never know. Frequency is part of my change to dark fantasy, whereas Hero will delve into the depths of it. It's gonna be tough, but it'll be the highlight of my entire portfolio lol. Got nothin' else in there anyway.
    Also, awesome people like me don't need to lie Wink. I've actually been working on Frequency over the past few days, but I haven't been keeping it up to date on twitter.
    Aside from that I'm working on the Second Harmony of Sanctuary at school, and it's coming along surprisingly well. I finished the Knight classes recently too so i'll post that here xD.
    Spoiler:
    Knight->Sentinel->Temple Knight->Guardian
    ->Vanguard->Paladin->Magi of the Aegis
    (Knights and their archetypes are mainly focused on defense. While both trees follow different paths, one stronger in magic and the other in defense, the knight can specialize in a fair amount of both. Knights are able to use lances, one-handed swords, small shields, staves, wands, and clubs.
    -Sentinels are those who have chosen the path of the Temple’s guidance, strongly believing in the strength of spirit and one’s own will. Born leaders and trained to protect the innocent, they carry their sword and shield proudly often times taking up tasks protecting caravans, important figures in society and keeping the peace. The Sentinels trained by the Temple are known as the ‘Bringers of Light’ casting away evil and darkness in its every form to bring peace to the land once more. Their armor is often created with bright colours and adorned with the Temple’s crest, proof that they are official members of the Temple. Sentinels are able to wield lances, one-handed swords, small and large shields and clubs.
    -Temple knights are Sentinels who have pushed themselves past their limits to become much more stronger and durable in battle, while spreading faith and punishing evil. Temple Knights are very far and few between, only being given this title and access to that class after they’ve proven themselves worthy in the eyes of the Temple. A Temple Knight is one who had mastered the skills of a Sentinel, while furthering their understanding past it, enabling them to learn abilities that can benefit not only themselves, but their allies also. Those that become Temple Knights often form a contract with a Mage archetype, allowing the two to enhance each other’s abilities in ways that other classes cannot. The combined strength of the two prove to be powerful adversaries in the face of any enemy. The Temple Knights are given the title, ‘Messenger of the gods’ spreading the good word of the many gods while protecting with what they were gifted with. Temple Knights are able to wear special types of armor given to them by the Temple.
    -Guardians are Temple Knights who chose to sacrifice some of their self abilities for more party-oriented skills. While the Temple strongly believes that one should be powerful not only alone, but in company, the Guardians prefer to focus more on strengthening their allies to give them a better means of defeating any ones who may stand in their way. Guardians’ defenses are not as strong as a Temple Knights, but their reduction in armor allows them to have better mana flow, allowing them to channel their energies and create skills that can increase an ally’s parameters in every way, be it intelligence, strength, defense, or speed. If the Guardian is an Elementalist also, they are able to increase elemental affinity temporarily. Guardians are also able to emit auras that have a lasting effect on the party as a whole, so long as the party is within range of said Guardian. Guardians are able to use one-handed swords, small shields, and clubs.

The Vanguard path is for knights who do not wish to follow the path of the Sentinel, betraying the Temple’s instructions and straying towards the Arcane. The first man to become a Vanguard had been fascinated by the incredible spells that had been created and discovered, and was captivated by the unlimited possibilities of the Arcane. In pursuit of this, he began to study magical tomes while avoiding the watchful eyes of the Temple, then put them into practice, combining the teachings and skills of Knights with magic, allowing him to wear strong armor while having some magical ability. Upon the Temple discovering what he had done, they had exiled him from the Temple and made him swear upon his honour as a knight he would not spread this failure to other upcoming knights. He continued his studies, and eventually published a book about it, becoming the first Vanguard and Paladin. His son following in his footsteps, became the first Magi of the Aegis. After this discovery spread, it became a very desired option for a class, and the Temple could not refuse the people, thus they made it a possible option for knights to study while under the Temple’s guidance.
    -Once a Knight chooses to become a Vanguard, they are dismissed from the Temple and are told to pursue their own ideals and wishes, often furthering their studies in magic by taking up apprenticeship from trained Vanguards and Paladins Though they do not work for the Temple, they still spread the good word of their god and deliver divine retribution wherever it is needed. Vanguards are able to merge their Knight skills with some basic Mage and Arcanist skills, creating incredible defensive spells improving their resistance to the elements, strengthening their weapons with different affinities for different effects, and allowing them to cast and battle with martial skills. They cannot wear certain heavy armors that Sentinels can. They are able to use one-handed swords, clubs, small shields and staves.

-After proving themselves in the eyes of a public as a force of justice, a practiced magician in the eyes of the mages, and a proper Vanguard in the eyes of other Vanguards, a trained Vanguard is able to take up the means required to becoming a Paladin. Paladins are blessed with power in both arcane and martial combat, making them viable in every situation, while being incredibly deadly with both magical and physical skills. Their understanding of the two greatly increases their combat and non-combat aptitude, also allowing them to learn recovery spells. A distinct trait they have is the ability to raise fallen party members; those defeated in combat, or knocked unconscious are able to be healed and awoken by a Paladin if they are well versed enough in the Arcane to perform the ability. Even deep or deadly wounds can be recovered by a Paladin to save allies in danger. Alongside their arcane skills, Paladins are able to master some basic supporting skills to use on their allies. Paladins are able to use one-handed swords, small shields, wands and staves.
    -Paladins who do not wish to major in the martial abilities often become Magi of the Aegis. Magi of the Aegis, (or MotA to keep it short) are masters of the Arcane, specializing in debuffing enemies to increase their own statistics. They have incredible arcane aptitude, so much so that they could almost rival Arcanists and Master Magi, but much weaker defenses in comparison to a Sentinel or Paladin. Though their spells do not focus on force or control, but mainly stat manipulation. They are also able to drain health and mana, allowing them to decrease their own to share with allies who may be in need. Though their supportive abilities are meager in comparison to a Paladin’s, they are still able to help out their allies by sacrificing some of their own statistics, and those who are well versed and practiced, can use their enemy’s stats to power up their allies for a brief period. Because of their decision and the outcome of it, the Temple completely severs all ties with any Paladin who has become a MotA, and does not take any responsibility for the MotA’s actions. Magi of the Aegis are able to use staves, small shields, wands and tomes

yeah its long lol. But it's a part of the lore too, so necessary.
    And I am not an old lady D:<. I'm a sexy beast lol. Good call on that mistake though, I'll fix that up.
    Lastly, I finished Anohana and got a sexy Tsubasa wall scroll for my room xD. If i miraculously find a way to upload pics, I'll show you sometime
    TJ

Post  TJ on Tue May 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Also chapter 16 is finished and posted, so you can read it on fanfiction now.
    Suuba

Post  Suuba on Wed May 30, 2012 12:46 am

frequancy isnt really that dark o-o, kinda save for second half of 15

oh shit, thats alot lmao
    but they looks pretty cool

okay fine you're not an old lady. you're an old MAN lady :3
    lmao i havent even started on that anime, and probaly wont till a couple of months

ch 15 pt 2: its not 16 YET >:U

better then i thought it would be, so i am happy.
    when theygot to the fight with ranaban
    and he was talking, i was like " oh shit he fucking talks :O!"
    and he doesnt carry kantanas, he has toothpicks lmao!
    TJ

Post  TJ on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:55 pm

It kinda is, I mean, there's a lot of bloody murders. Ch. 10 is a solid example of that, though it happens in ch. 9. Sends chills down my spine everytime I read it lol. Ch.15 part 2, or 16, is where it really kicks it up a notch lol. But the brutatlity of the spell was necessary to emphasize Su's desire for revenge. I've gotta admit, I have a soft spot for ambitious characters <3.

As for hero, i really need to split the Lore and the Class details lol. Wound up writing lore for the knight classes while doing that, so it wound up like that xD. Haven't worked on any of the other classes yet, but I'll probably do the lore after their details are written. It'll give me more time to make any necessary changes.

It'll be ch. 15 part 2 only to me and you lol. We're the only one's who read that anyway. But yeah, having Rabana talk was one of the biggest decisions I had to make for that chapter. Tbh, when Toad Island was first released, he was silent. They gave him a voice though, which made him sound like a kid, but he just wouldn't seem very menacing if he acted like one. On the other hand, SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER so I figured I had to make that change after that, and that was the end result lol. TJ got some new skills, Su's phantasm spell was renamed and given a tweak, and Curt got his ass kicked anyway lol. He got a lot more purpose in the good copy though. New lore too, with all that stuff about Kimara and the Gods. Important developments for Sanctuary xD.
    FORESHADOWING AHOY.
    Also dat fork. WHo needs toothpicks when you have a fork?
    Anyway, need to get to work on my homework so hopefully i can work on frequency again soon. Without further ado, until next time, and I'm not an old man lady >Sad.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:34 am