Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Curtsaurus?

Toejam
    Toejam

The Curtsaurus? Empty The Curtsaurus?

Post  Toejam Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:17 pm

Frequency
    Side Chapter:The Longest Night
    The sound of crickets quietly chirping sounded through the waves crashing against the shore.A light gust blew across the small area that Curt's tent rested upon. TJ shuddered and shook it off,waking from his sleep.He rubbed his eyes and yawned quietly,then sat up."I...need to go..."He mumbled half awake and tried to get onto his knees to crawl out. He tripped over something and made a clear face plant in front of the tent's exit."Oww shoot!" He exclaimed rubbing his nose.He turned around to see what he tripped over and noticed Curt's bag. From that bag was a book with a magic circle drawn into it.Heck,it was so drawn in TJ could feel the design. Freaky. Man, with such a mysterious looking book like this there has to be some secrets behind the Frequency and all the other junk that happened. Or some really cool spells...One look won't hurt. He thought. He unlocked the chain on it and the slowly opened the book now releasing a bright golden light.

A recorded voice said this, "This book is a very rare magical item which holds secrets that could bring danger or justice,depending on who's hands it's in.So if you see it return it to me, code name, Curt.

Spoiler:

The Words faded and the book slammed shut. TJ dropped the book and glanced around to make sure Curt didnt see anything. With a sigh of relief he stepped out of the tent. He stretched and mumbled, "I just learned something good."

Last edited by TJ on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Suuba
    Suuba

The Curtsaurus? Empty Re: The Curtsaurus?

Post  Suuba Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:49 pm

The side chapter is pretty cool =D.I still think Curt is a dino xD
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:53 pm

lol calling someone a dinosaur isanother way of saying their old ^^.it would pretty funny if he was a dino though.
    Anyway yeah lol the side chapter is all gonna take place within the time between the stay at Toad Mountain and the morning after(So the beginning of Ch.16). Hopefully through this i can clear things without spoiling the story XD
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:04 pm

yea i know it means callin someone old xD.still think he's a dino >3. are there gonna be anymore side chapters? just wonderin =D
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:13 pm

Of course lol. But when i think of it i would prefer it if they were scattered across the adventure rather than cramming it into one night XD.That way i would have more stuff to talk about.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:25 pm

yea i know lol xD
    um... TJ you called me a dude -_- proof: the earth sage's descendant inside of it(I need to elaborate on him later) im not a he imma she -_-
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:49 am

Lol! I meant the earge sage himself you dodo lol. I make mistakes but i wont forget someone's gender. Anyway, if i get the chance tonight or tommorow ill add another post to the Curtsaurus for this chapter instead of waiting until the end of the chapter since i've been slacking off. Hope i dont give away too much. The story that comes after will elaborate more on the things in the past that may have been mentioned in Frequency.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:49 am

i am not a dodo!!! >=O and get on LT sometime and again can't wait to read >=)
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:13 pm

If i get home earlier ill try but it all depends on the amount of work that needs to be done.bleh usually get home around 6 eat and sleep x.x.
    I work on frequency in the morning so i usually have time for that much c,c.thats why i asked if anyone is on in the morning.
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:10 pm

oh okay
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:38 pm

Arrrgh stupid forum logged me out before i could send the message >.<!I previewed it before i got started on the spoilers and it said i wasnt logged in.Darn it!I'll come back to this tommorow >.<.If i dont finish it by the time i gotta leave ill do it some time in the evening. If it messes me up again like that then i'll use MS word next time.
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:44 pm

And in place of updating the Curtsaurus im gonna work on Frequency some more c,c
    Suuba
    Suuba

Post  Suuba Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:07 am

take the damn spoiler off
    Toejam
    Toejam

Post  Toejam Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:41 am

what?you can still read it anyway c.c.and its good to have in case anyone else reads it lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:05 pm